PDA

View Full Version : Been wondering about Micheal Jacksons court case?

Sudo
03-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Heres a recently released film featuring Micheal Jackson telling his side of the story. lol

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/nevercoppedafeel.html

Tamer Marco
03-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Who has been worrying about MJ other than the people who want him dead?

Sudo
03-11-2005, 07:51 PM
Who has been "worrying" about MJ other than the people who want him dead?

It dosnt say "worrying" it says "wondering". Just watch the video clip!

Zenaku
03-15-2005, 10:08 PM
...the only thing I'm wondering is when everyone sees that he did it. I mean, come on, a guy stupid enough to change skin color from darkish to albino is without a doubt one stupid enough to molest kids.
If changing his skin colour (Whether it is indeed a condition or a result of surgery) makes him "stupid enough to molest kids", then your arrogance and lack of information makes you stupid enough to molest kids also.

I apologize for being rude, but child molestation has nothing to do with intelligence.

If you've been watching the news then you might have heard how the "victim" has been acting differently since MJs defence asked him whether he was indeed telling the truth. After all, the boy did tell his school headteacher that Michael Jackson had not sexually molested him, and if I remember correctly, there was no evidence found to suggested that the boy had either ever been in MJs room, or ever slept in it (Which it is has slipped my mind).

Honestly, I'll be glad when this is over as when he wins the case (I'd be appalled if he did not) nobody will be able to try the "child molestation" charges again. Why is that? Because the accusations are false (Unsure of the first or second time, but this time will definately prove that people use MJ as a "get rich quick" scheme).

Sudo
03-18-2005, 08:35 AM
He has braught these charges on himself despite what anyone says because inviting little kids over to spend the night in your bed with you is asking for trouble! (he admitted sleeping in the same bed with kids when martain basheer interveiwed him!)