PDA

View Full Version : [FONT="Verdana"]WE ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS(Please Rate)[/FONT]

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
09-30-2007, 10:06 PM
WE ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS
I know none of my comics go anywhere past issue 2 but know i have a consultent,so yeah this one is planned outit is rated anyware from pg 13 to mabey not as bad as r but close but still clean it just mentions it,anyway if you wan to join do this,also if yyou join you must elp or critisie or you character dies
RULES]
1. Post please, Post alot please.
2. Give constructive critism or tell me if you like it
3.All Peke2000 rules
4.NO SPAM OR FLAMMING OR CUSSING(*** OR EVEN HINTING LIKE THAT)
5. Have fun!

Forms to join
{FORMS}
Guestars
Name
Pokemon:NPCs 2-4Currently(Guest Stars are NPC's)
Sprites:Front,Overworlds,may need back will ask if needed for you
Xtras
Do you like Cheese(off of Fosters Home For Imaginery Friends on Cartoonnerwork)

Main Characters
Name
Team(If any):Darkness,Space,Rocket,any old ones,Lagoon,Electo,Time,CopyCat,Ravage,Necko,none
If team,Units:(As mine is Gir and if you chose the same team i may move you and you may join as a unit)
Pokemon:2 to 4 currently
Xtra:
Note*Note besides guest stars are main visitor's no more ppl may joing Unit Gir,but yuo can make up Units for any Team.

Banners!
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6301/wearefightingdreamersbaaa2.th.png (http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wearefightingdreamersbaaa2.png)<---By Me!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[SIZE="7ISSUES:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:[/SIZE]
Issue1:The Start Of The Fight (http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/deaa861600.png)

Issue2:J&P VS T&D The Start (http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/7691c2ccfa.png)

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
09-30-2007, 10:16 PM
reslerece

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
09-30-2007, 10:16 PM
reslerecenv

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
09-30-2007, 10:17 PM
dfg

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
ditto

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
Last reserve i command you to le post

magentaman
09-30-2007, 10:22 PM
sounds good i'll join

Main Characters
Name Peter
Age 15
Good,Evil,Neutual: Good
Team(If any):none
Pokemon:Quilava, Umbreon, Kirlia, Vibrava (basic forms if you want, Kirlia and Vibrava can evolve, but not quil)
Sprites:http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x194/magentaman_2007/overs.png
Xtra: reliable and intelligent, if often distracted
Do you like Full House it's okay
Do you like the BeachBoys lov them
Do you like Monkeys not as much as beach boys
Do you like cheese(above) he's really annoying
Do you like cheese(normal) yes
Do you like Pie yes

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
09-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Okay your in I'll let you be like Todd(Snap),but comes in more freiqently,and i'm gonna use your beach form,just to say you should touch up the one with the shorts shirt it looks messed up

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Sorry about double posting but i refuse to let tis die:dazed:,i need more characters!!!!!!!

Galactic Spriter
10-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Sorry about double posting but i refuse to let tis die:dazed:,i need more characters!!!!!!!
This is a great comic! I might Join it later.

Galactic Grunt

magentaman
10-02-2007, 11:11 PM
maybe you should just start work on an issue, then perhaps people will join if it's underway

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Yet it is:biggrin:,i just need characters to do it,i have team space,and Lagoon(don't ask),but need 5 more teams to be able to do it,i have what i'm gonna do first though.

Eeveedude
10-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Yet it is:biggrin:,i just need characters to do it,i have team space,and Lagoon(don't ask),but need 5 more teams to be able to do it,i have what i'm gonna do first though.

you might just have to make up characters untill it gets going.

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-03-2007, 11:20 PM
Yeah,i'll think i'll do that,but then that gives up the team making part:sad:.

Galactic Spriter
10-03-2007, 11:22 PM
you might just have to make up characters untill it gets going.
I think that you should delete the Do you like stuff:

Do you like Full House
Do you like the BeachBoys
Do you like Monkeys
Do you like cheese(above)
Do you like cheese(normal)
Do you like Pie

Galactic Grunt

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Done,and if no body makes a team by tonight in 3 hous 'll make the teams and plz join people.

Ninaiso
10-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Done,and if no body makes a team by tonight in 3 hous 'll make the teams and plz join people.
I would love to join but I need someone to make over worlds of this:

http://usera.imagecave.com/Ninaiso/Kamito/FemaleHero.PNG

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-10-2007, 11:35 PM
Okay,i'll make the over worlds and no more teams less you want to so plz fill out le forms.

pokerufan7
10-11-2007, 05:59 AM
Main Characters
Name: Myn
Team(If any):Darkness,Space,Rocket(Or any other In game),other(only accepting five),none: otehr
If team,Units:(As mine is Gir and if you chose the same team i may move you and you may join as a unit): Ill join your team.
Pokemon:2 to 4 currently: Cyndaquil, treeko, pikachu if avalible.
Sprites:Front,Back,and over world http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z53/poiuylkjhgmnbvc/sd.png
Xtra: None

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-11-2007, 09:51 PM
You can join but you have to plz make RSE or FRLG sprites:sad:sorry and unless You are Nisaio wants teams(didn't completely read)No,more except like in a few issue's,but you can sing up for others:biggrin:.

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Main Characters
Name: Myn
Team(If any):Darkness,Space,Rocket(Or any other In game),other(only accepting five),none: otehr
If team,Units:(As mine is Gir and if you chose the same team i may move you and you may join as a unit): Ill join your team.
Pokemon:2 to 4 currently: Cyndaquil, treeko, pikachu if avalible.
Sprites:Front,Back,and over world http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z53/poiuylkjhgmnbvc/sd.png
Xtra: None
Okay,exept please i need RSE or FRLF sprites,and no more Teams except if Nainso makes one except you Name it,oh and if you want to be in my group yuo must be in team Darkness but alas no more for mine except every now and again but still at accepted:biggrin:

Ninaiso
10-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Okay,exept please i need RSE or FRLF sprites,and no more Teams except if Nainso makes one except you Name it,oh and if you want to be in my group yuo must be in team Darkness but alas no more for mine except every now and again but still at accepted:biggrin:
luis411100 made me overworlds! How do I travel with you? Also, did you read both of my pms?

Name: Ninaiso
Pokemon:NPCs 2-4Currently(Guest Stars are NPC's)
Sprites:
Me:
http://usera.imagecave.com/Ninaiso/Kamito/myoverworlds.PNG

Nami:
http://usera.imagecave.com/Ninaiso/Namioverworlds.PNG

Xtras: She just started her journy with her girl Pachirisu, Nami. Nami hates pokeballs so she travels outside by Ninaiso's side. Can I be your girl friend in the fic? ^///^ Also, She is very hyper and fun. She loves adventure and will protect her friends and Nami with her life. She is also very smart.
Do you like Cheese: Yes! ^^ I don't think he's annoying.

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Okay you is in,and why NPC oh and got your PMs:biggrin:,ironicly Jason was gonna see someone he loved

Ninaiso
10-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Okay you is in,and why NPC oh and got your PMs:biggrin:,ironicly Jason was gonna see someone he loved
Ok thanks! <3 So do I get to be with you? Also, is your rep pokemon Lugia?

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Yes,you can be with me and that's me rep either that or umbreon or mewtwo,oh and i was gonna be misty but meet you again and thought you moved to shinnoh but you moved back and stuff like that(don't want to spoil it)

Ninaiso
10-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Yes,you can be with me and that's me rep either that or umbreon or mewtwo,oh and i was gonna be misty but meet you again and thought you moved to shinnoh but you moved back and stuff like that(don't want to spoil it)
Yay! :3 Whens the next issue? Oh and can you say who is talkin? It's like this:

Gir: I got a pokemon!

Ninaiso: That's awesome Gir!

Put stuff like that after thier heads when they speak in the talk area. :3

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Oh shoot,thnx for reminding me and no more new teams sorry:sad,mabey in like in 20 issues thoug(this is gonna be the longest lasting ever and i mean in issues:biggrin:.

Ninaiso
10-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Oh shoot,thnx for reminding me and no more new teams sorry:sad,mabey in like in 20 issues thoug(this is gonna be the longest lasting ever and i mean in issues:biggrin:.
So? When's the next issue?

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Either tonight or tommorow,sorry you won't be in it till we get to Cerleon or Pewter wich ever you want or maybe even Viridian.

Ninaiso
10-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Either tonight or tommorow,sorry you won't be in it till we get to Cerleon or Pewter wich ever you want or maybe even Viridian.
It's ok I just want to see what happens. :3

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-12-2007, 11:28 PM
Yeah i'm not sure what to do,for the comic issue 2

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-14-2007, 08:57 PM
Yeah,my favorite part,BUMP,oh yeah issue 2 is out.

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-15-2007, 11:00 PM
Doesn't anyone care?

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-18-2007, 07:39 PM
Sorry for triple posting post or this will get tons olf post over and over...sorry mods

Ninaiso
10-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Sorry for triple posting post or this will get tons olf post over and over...sorry mods
I like em! :3 so... whens issue 3?

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-18-2007, 09:42 PM
Soon...hopefully i just need some ideas and how did you like the battle field :3

Ninaiso
10-20-2007, 12:53 AM
Soon...hopefully i just need some ideas and how did you like the battle field :3
Very interesting and nice twist with the charmander facing the wrong way yet the gold/silver/crystal like graphics bugged me... but it still rox my soxs! X3

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Thanks,i wasn't sure so i guess it's direction and i saw it faced the wrong way so left it:biggrin:.

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
11-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Sorry for reviving this but it's back,i couln't do it cause my paint brocken,but no it's back!

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
11-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Issue 3 won't appear,does anyone know why?

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
11-03-2007, 08:48 PM
This comic is temporalily over...I am making a new one without Jason,Tid,and Dib:sad:,eventually this will come back so sorry to eveyone but it will return
Hold Strong
DLM GIR

Lucarichi
11-04-2007, 01:37 AM
u still accepting guest stars???

Name: Arden "S'mores" Inuyoukai Walker
Good,Evil,Neutual: all three. if you attempt to harm, capture, or do anything to a legendary.... SHE WILL CRUSH UUUUUUU!!!!!!!
Team(If any): Trainer Alliance (secret)
If team,Units: Leader & founder
Pokemon: Pikachu (sometimes called Pika), Squirtle (Turquoise), Charizard (Flame), and Meowth (RocketNya)
Sprites: I'll get these 2 u later
Xtra: She keeps it a secret that she's a the leader of the Trainer Alliance (even beeing a member could put her in considerable danger!!!) because all the bad guys would kidnap her & try to get legendary information out of her. All her pokemon stay out of their pokeballs unless there is an emergency. she's in the region to look for her lost lucario, who ran off after seeing a raikou (he's deathly afraid of them. & mewtwo.) She's very quiet around new people, but once you get to know her, she's very loyal & is a bit more carefree. Also she's INSANE. in a good way. she can speak with her pokemon, but not anyone else's. her pokemon all have individual personalities.

(srry if it's too long...... >.<)

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
11-04-2007, 03:47 PM
We're still accepting but this won't be back until a couple weeks...so sorry:sad:...