PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Dawn/Dusk

Pikachu_Oi
09-30-2007, 10:13 PM
I love Digimon Dawn! I'm looking to battle someone or match to try and get Lunamon.My Friend Code is 197680082078.

Phantasm.Angel
10-01-2007, 02:31 AM
I love Digimon Dawn! I'm looking to battle someone or match to try and get Lunamon.My Friend Code is 197680082078.

I'm getting it tommorow, but I don't have Wi-Fi. I won't have it until this whole city gets it. Or when my mom lets me buy a USB connector.

Rawlinson
10-06-2007, 02:32 AM

drop me a pm for battling >_< not matching atm... just too danm full with digis in bank.

Golden-Silver
10-10-2007, 10:13 AM
what is this game?

Vincent_Valentine_4
10-10-2007, 10:16 AM
It's an rpg for the ds it looks really fun I'm getting it when I get money. If you have played digimon world 3 it seems like it's a lot like that. It's sort of like pokemon which is awesome and there are 400 digimon that you can get so nice variety.

Rawlinson
10-10-2007, 06:20 PM
its not like digimon world 3, its more like digimon world ds to be exact. and actually there are 397 digimons total. and no its not like pokemon, its more strategic. moveset wise, you can nearly acquire any move, except for some digimon who cant jogress. competitive play is where the fun lies. if both players are good, the play time usually lasts 30min+. so rather than saying like pokemon, id say the game play is like the turn based final fantasy. the only bad and biased thing is the japanese version can trade digimons whereas the english releases can only match(mating) and battle. oh and the farm island, equivalent to daycare in pokemon, is by far much more fun since the digimon talk, and while ur away they can either grab money and make their own progress via farm goods.

Ghost Rider
10-13-2007, 12:44 AM
DE Locations:

Courage: Palette Amazon
Friendship: Access Glacier
Honesty (Reliability): Loop Swamp Dark Area
Kindness: Register Jungle Dark Area
Light: Underground Tunnel Dark Area
Love: 2nd Union Quest Reward
Miracles: Login Mountain Dark Area
Purity (Sincerity): Limit Valley Dark Area

anyone knows how to armor digivolve and why i can't find Aquilamon on the list when i want to DNA Gatumon?

Phantasm.Angel
10-13-2007, 01:05 AM
I tried to Armor Digivolve Hawkmon with the DE of Love and it didn't let me

Rawlinson
10-13-2007, 03:36 AM
I tried to Armor Digivolve Hawkmon with the DE of Love and it didn't let me

you need to meet the certain requirements.

Ghost Rider
10-13-2007, 06:47 AM
you need to meet the certain requirements.

do u know the requirments?if u know the requirements can u post them here plz...

Kick the Moon
10-17-2007, 06:47 AM
I didn't even take notice that it came out... 0_o

Oh well, I think my uncle said he would buy me a game. :P

Phantasm.Angel
10-17-2007, 12:12 PM
I wanna Armor-Digivolve Patamon!

Rawlinson
10-19-2007, 12:18 AM
any of u guys wanna battle?

SunshineWingull
10-19-2007, 02:08 AM
...My friend thinks this game is as good as Zelda Hourglass, maybe even better... But she has had it for weeks and she can't get to Astrid! Actually, she only did, like, 2 minutes of the game! I did the majority. Now she has Dusk, and she doesn't even like Digimon, and she got stuck DAY ONE getting through a door, and is still stuck there. She asked me to beat it for her, but I said "Sorry, I hate Digimon and don't know the controls anyway, much less what the heck I'm supposed to do..." All true, all true...

Rawlinson
10-19-2007, 06:06 AM
true digimon games does confuse people... then again those who persever and keep trying become really good tamers at the end... if any of u guys wanna become good tamers or wanna just sharpen ur skills give me a pm ill give a site where ull meet good tamers

Pikachu_Oi
10-21-2007, 09:00 PM
You can't Armor digivolve to get halsemon on this game. It stinks, I know.

I got lunamon! :biggrin:

Phantasm.Angel
10-21-2007, 09:02 PM
You can't Armor digivolve to get halsemon on this game. It stinks, I know.

I got lunamon! :biggrin:

no armor digivolving?

Pikachu_Oi
10-21-2007, 09:10 PM
no armor digivolving?

You can armor digivolve, but for some reason you can't get halsemon...

Dark Salamence
10-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Does anyone knoe which game Renamon is in. It would be nice if you could provide me with a list of which digimon are in which. I can't decide on which to get.

Phantasm.Angel
10-21-2007, 09:30 PM
Does anyone knoe which game Renamon is in. It would be nice if you could provide me with a list of which digimon are in which. I can't decide on which to get.

it's probabaly in both

Dark Salamence
10-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Oh okay. Thanks for that. ^_^

Pikachu_Oi
10-21-2007, 09:36 PM
Anyone wanna battle me? :biggrin:

Master Aqua
10-24-2007, 04:44 PM
i just started playing dusk today

mew magician
10-24-2007, 05:21 PM
I bought dawn off ebay a week ago, and I'm still waiting for it (It's from Hong Kong)

Phantasm.Angel
10-24-2007, 09:20 PM
I'm at the quest, "The Final Battle" in Dusk

Master Aqua
10-25-2007, 08:08 PM
I bought dawn off ebay a week ago, and I'm still waiting for it (It's from Hong Kong)

oh dear if it from hong kong it is likely a fake i hope its not but odds say it will be

dose anyone know the passwrod for the guy in turnament area

The Shadow of the Abyss
10-25-2007, 08:12 PM
I got dusk yesterday. I think its ok, but i did a bone head thing and tried to dna digivolve blackagurmon and the green guy with a club, and I lost the green guy with the club... O well.

Phantasm.Angel
10-25-2007, 10:22 PM
I got dusk yesterday. I think its ok, but i did a bone head thing and tried to dna digivolve blackagurmon and the green guy with a club, and I lost the green guy with the club... O well.

start over. That's what you should do.

Megiddo Flame
10-25-2007, 11:37 PM
I have both Dawn AND Dusk!

Shana2488
10-26-2007, 11:48 AM
I know you can get Renamon from one of the Digimon I have. Let's see...

Aha! Gummymon can digivolve into Renamon at Level 12 + Speed: 70. I digivolved mine into Terriermon 'cause I like Gargomon (he was awesome in the movie).

I've considered going on that first Union Quest (the one where you get the Digiegg of Love as a reward), but I think I'd like to have at least one Champion-level Digimon before I do so. It's too bad we can't sit there and watch them digivolve during battle...

Phantasm.Angel
10-26-2007, 01:07 PM
I know you can get Renamon from one of the Digimon I have. Let's see...

Aha! Gummymon can digivolve into Renamon at Level 12 + Speed: 70. I digivolved mine into Terriermon 'cause I like Gargomon (he was awesome in the movie).

I've considered going on that first Union Quest (the one where you get the Digiegg of Love as a reward), but I think I'd like to have at least one Champion-level Digimon before I do so. It's too bad we can't sit there and watch them digivolve during battle...

I just got my rear kicked by the final boss. Ouch, it hurt.

lil_psychic
10-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Yeah! I got dawn and it's so addicting! Now I'm so fond of levelling up first before carrying on with the quests. ^ ^ My Digimon are:
-Guilmon, lv 18
-Coronamon, lv 24
-SnowAgumon, lv 18
-Patamon, lv 13
-Terriermon, lv 14
-Hawkmon, lv 14
Since it's our Health Break, I'll continue to play this. I guess my birthday gift was a good buy. :hungry:

mew magician
10-28-2007, 09:05 AM
oh dear if it from hong kong it is likely a fake i hope its not but odds say it will be

dose anyone know the passwrod for the guy in turnament area

No, the seller is a Power Seller- which means that he/she has over 1000 positive feedback-and he/she sells mostly video games

Yughi
11-01-2007, 09:31 PM
i have dusk and i have one mega and two champions ill put my dusk FC in my sig

Master Aqua
11-02-2007, 07:21 AM
wait you figured out the password or did jordan tell you it never the less angemon is about to digivolve into magnangemon, greymon into metalgreymon, devimon into myotismon and im bout to get infermon so do you want a battle kyle later

lil_psychic
11-02-2007, 09:28 AM
I'm done with this game! I'm just down to training my Digimon. By the way, is Calumon in this game? If so, how can you get it?

Phantasm.Angel
11-02-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm done with this game! I'm just down to training my Digimon. By the way, is Calumon in this game? If so, how can you get it?

I doubt it. Calumon is a creampuff-loving rat. And he doesn't digivolve.

lil_psychic
11-02-2007, 11:36 PM
I doubt it. Calumon is a creampuff-loving rat. And he doesn't digivolve.

But I'm wondering how this guy (http://youtube.com/watch?v=jW039G8fjEw) got a Calumon. I'm confused. :confused:

EDIT: Never mind. I got the white rat! ^ ^

mew magician
11-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Where can you get Calumon and where can you get Dorumon in Dawn?

Closet Geek
11-04-2007, 09:32 PM
I'm up to 50% quest completion, but I'm stuck on a few things in Dawn -

First of all, I'm on the Quest to find Lillymon in (I think) Resistor Jungle. It says on the tasks "Find Lillymon who went back to the city" but I can't find her anywhere in SunshineCity or in Resistor Jungle. Does anyone know where to find her who's completed this quest? (I feel pretty stupid for asking, it's probably really obvious).

Also, I'm curious about DigiEggs. It said somewhere in the game that they can be found in the various places, but I have yet to locate one. Again, the answer will probably be really obvious and I'm just missing something. In my defense this is my first digimon game though :goofy:

Thanks everyone.

mew magician
11-05-2007, 12:50 PM
about Lillymon: I haven't completed that mission yet.
about eggs: you get eggs that hatch via Wi-Fi. You get eggs that evolve digimon
Love: reward from a mission early in the game
Courage: in a chest in the dungeon where you fight Spinemon (I forgot the name)
I haven't located any others

lil_psychic
11-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Where can you get Calumon and where can you get Dorumon in Dawn?

Calumon's found in the Central Bridge, that is, if your rank's a Tamer Legend. Just talk to it and you get its data. Talk to it again and you get the credits.

I'm up to 50% quest completion, but I'm stuck on a few things in Dawn -

First of all, I'm on the Quest to find Lillymon in (I think) Resistor Jungle. It says on the tasks "Find Lillymon who went back to the city" but I can't find her anywhere in SunshineCity or in Resistor Jungle. Does anyone know where to find her who's completed this quest? (I feel pretty stupid for asking, it's probably really obvious).

Lillymon's found in the Northern side of Shining City (if it's Dawn).

mew magician
11-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Thanks (I have serious leveling up to do:oops:)! Now I just need to find Dorumon. Help please?

Closet Geek
11-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Thanks everyone, I found Lillymon and am now going onto the final battle (wish me luck!).

I've never connected via WiFi, I don't have the connection in my house. There's no way around that is there?

Pikachu_Oi
11-05-2007, 09:36 PM
I know how to get dorumon! Get an armadillomon. Degenerate it and it will be dorimon. Digivolve it into Dorumon.

Neon_Espeon
11-06-2007, 02:47 PM
I have Dusk, but I'm stuck on the Final Boss(Phase two of it). Also, am i the ONLY person to notice the grammar errors? Example: "How Aweful..." And "Central Bridg!".

And, am i screwing something up? I can't DNA Digivolve(I tried Gatomon with Aquilamon, but nothing. Maybe I'm using the wrong Digimon?)or use Digi Eggs(I have the "Love" one, but it's in Items, i have a feeling it shouldn't be there)... Any advice for a Digimon Game n00b like me? :confused:

Phantasm.Angel
11-06-2007, 09:52 PM
I have Dusk, but I'm stuck on the Final Boss(Phase two of it). Also, am i the ONLY person to notice the grammar errors? Example: "How Aweful..." And "Central Bridg!".

And, am i screwing something up? I can't DNA Digivolve(I tried Gatomon with Aquilamon, but nothing. Maybe I'm using the wrong Digimon?)or use Digi Eggs(I have the "Love" one, but it's in Items, i have a feeling it shouldn't be there)... Any advice for a Digimon Game n00b like me? :confused:

One, DNA digivolution is almost completely random.
Two, where did you get your game? Or are you talking to the mind-controlled people?
Three, the Digi-Egg thing is very odd. I looked for mine when I first got it and I couldn't find it in my items.

mew magician
11-07-2007, 06:08 PM
I really need a Dinobeemon! I need trade-trade back trade (I need to evolve Flymon).

Phantasm.Angel
11-07-2007, 09:09 PM
I really need a Dinobeemon! I need trade-trade back trade (I need to evolve Flymon).

Just DNA Digivolve Stingmon and ExVeemon.

I'm at Transfield. I need to beat the two boss's, but they always kill me in the first two rounds.

lil_psychic
11-08-2007, 12:27 PM

Yeah, I noticed them. I remember there's one guy outside the City area where he has two of those pop-up dialogues yet the second pop-up's blank. :ermm:

mew magician
11-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Just DNA Digivolve Stingmon and ExVeemon.

I'm at Transfield. I need to beat the two boss's, but they always kill me in the first two rounds.

I don't have them, and I've reached my befriended digimon limit.

Phantasm.Angel
11-08-2007, 05:43 PM
I don't have them, and I've reached my befriended digimon limit.

Delete some extra Digimon. In other news, I beat Gallantmon CM, Beelzemon BM, Omnimon, Alphamon, Apokarimon, Susanoomon, and the two other guys. All in a row.

Neon_Espeon
11-09-2007, 04:13 PM
One, DNA digivolution is almost completely random.
Two, where did you get your game? Or are you talking to the mind-controlled people?
Three, the Digi-Egg thing is very odd. I looked for mine when I first got it and I couldn't find it in my items.

I thought so... That's why i save before i go messing around with my Digimon.

I got it at Toys R Us. Only a few days(Maybe a week)after Game release.

Yeah, I noticed them. I remember there's one guy outside the City area where he has two of those pop-up dialogues yet the second pop-up's blank. :ermm:

Weird... At least It's funny to them use Engrish. I wonder if the first shipment of Games had Bugs in them...

lil_psychic
11-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Weird... At least It's funny to them use Engrish. I wonder if the first shipment of Games had Bugs in them...

Maybe. I got mine a couple of weeks after the release date (a lot of people don't really bother buying games here, so the games stay in the shelves for display or something.) Other than that, my game still runs normally... so far.

Master Aqua
11-10-2007, 12:27 PM
you know myotismon owns all digimon in this game his attacks allow him to keeep attacking with out running out of mp while sill causeing major damage

Legend Master
11-10-2007, 12:54 PM
I'm getting Digimon Dusk soon, sometime before Thanksgiving Break probably. I didn't save up money for it on its release date as I forgot about it. :oops:

I have Digimon World DS and Digimon World 4 and I look forward to play Dusk! :D My brothers are getting Dawn, also.

mew magician
11-10-2007, 03:04 PM
I wonder if the first shipment of Games had Bugs in them...

I bought one from Hong Kong off Ebay (as I metioned earlier in the thread), and it's working fine.

BTW, to use Digieggs, the Digimon you're using them on have to have certain stats and levels, like normal Digivolution. I used the Courage Digiegg on my Hawkmon to get that Blue-Dino-Thingy.

Master Aqua
11-10-2007, 03:10 PM
turbo yoshi and yughi eat your heart out yughi i know you have not fought him yet but i owen the finnal bosss in my first attempt AND I BOUGHT ALL THOSE ITEMS FOR NOTHING !

BUT ANTWAYS IM FINISHED THE GAME NOW

digimon i would advce

diaboromon - can weaken dark toerance while dealing substantial dark damage
myotismon - can steal oppents mp and deal major dark damage
lunamon (mega form) - speed is key its healing abilitys and speed -enables it to use items fast-

FireBrawl Latios
11-11-2007, 06:45 AM
For some reason I can't find Vikemon to complete a quest. I have beaten the three Zudomon and had all three stones. My game is messed up? I am playing Dawn, and planning to play Dusk after I completed Dawn.

The Digimentals aka DigiEggs can be reused over and over again. I have a theory about Armor Digivolution. The Digimon must have a certain amount of EXP to Armor Evolve.

DM - type of Exp
Courage - Dragon
Friendship - Beast
Love - Bird
Knowledge - Machine
Sincerity - InsectPlant
Reliability - Aquan
Light/Kindness/Miracles - ???

Can someone prove the theory?

Master Aqua
11-11-2007, 06:56 AM
he is near the first place you ever go to in access glacier you have to go underwater to get there he stands next to an exit portal

Phantasm.Angel
11-11-2007, 02:59 PM
For some reason I can't find Vikemon to complete a quest. I have beaten the three Zudomon and had all three stones. My game is messed up? I am playing Dawn, and planning to play Dusk after I completed Dawn.

The Digimentals aka DigiEggs can be reused over and over again. I have a theory about Armor Digivolution. The Digimon must have a certain amount of EXP to Armor Evolve.

DM - type of Exp
Courage - Dragon
Friendship - Beast
Love - Bird
Knowledge - Machine
Sincerity - InsectPlant
Reliability - Aquan
Light/Kindness/Miracles - ???

Can someone prove the theory?

My gatomon can only Armor Digivolve with courage or purity. I think you're right, but knowledge needs some insectplant exp too

Master Aqua
11-11-2007, 03:06 PM
my digimon team is so powerful if any one wan to prove me wrong v me on yughi bttle thread late r

Phantasm.Angel
11-11-2007, 03:33 PM
my digimon team is so powerful if any one wan to prove me wrong v me on yughi bttle thread late r

What is your team? Mine is BWGreymon, Dianamon, GhoulmonB, MetalGarurumon, Rosemon, and Angewomon

Master Aqua
11-11-2007, 06:54 PM
my team is lunarmons mega venommyotismon and diaboromon soon to be

aporkromon malomyotismon and lunamon s mega

mew magician
11-13-2007, 02:30 PM
My team is: DotSineGreymon, Karatenmon, DoruGreymon, Reppamon, Monzaemon and Flaremon. I'm stuck at the ChaosGallantmonCoreMode boss. I can almost beat him, but he overpowers me at the last minute!

BTW, CGallantmonC is cool. Get it? Cool and the fact that he looks icy? :crackup: But seriously, he looks cool!

Master Aqua
11-13-2007, 03:25 PM
try light types against him . oh dose anyone know how to get the digi eggg of courage ?

mew magician
11-13-2007, 04:49 PM
It's in pallet amazon

Master Aqua
11-13-2007, 05:04 PM
ok ill look there was it when i find it i will use it on worm to get fladramon AND DNA HIM WITH MYOTISMON TO GET malomyotismon muahaha. i went to get the efftt of continous dna digigetelution of venomyotismon until he gets max status and as it turns out there is a code sheest what bad luck.

mew magician
11-13-2007, 06:14 PM
i went to get the efftt of continous dna digigetelution of venomyotismon until he gets max status and as it turns out there is a code sheest what bad luck.

There's a code? What kind of code? And for what exactly?

Oh, and about your Light-type advice, Flaremon and Monzaemon are Holy (Light) types

Master Aqua
11-13-2007, 08:45 PM
ok here is a full set of advice kk

choasgalentmon is weak to light yes buut light is weak to dark so only a fast and strong light would do as well as paralizing techinecs. do not forget to have a strong dark digimon as well to take his dark moves - best to go for infermon, myotismon, diaboromon or venommyotismon. the light ype i would advice would be omnimon magnaangemon or sheraphimon or even gangemon wich is called sl angemon.

i finnaly got my main team

malomyotismon, venommyotismon, armagedenmon

side team PImperialdramon, lunoramons mega and Myotismon

mew magician
11-14-2007, 04:48 PM
ok here is a full set of advice kk

choasgalentmon is weak to light yes buut light is weak to dark so only a fast and strong light would do as well as paralizing techinecs. do not forget to have a strong dark digimon as well to take his dark moves - best to go for infermon, myotismon, diaboromon or venommyotismon. the light ype i would advice would be omnimon magnaangemon or sheraphimon or even gangemon wich is called sl angemon.

i finnaly got my main team

malomyotismon, venommyotismon, armagedenmon

side team PImperialdramon, lunoramons mega and Myotismon

Chaos Gallantmon Core Mode doesn't have a type (like Grimon) and uses AT Change (AT Change changes the user's weaknesses)
And what was that about a max. stats code?

Master Aqua
11-14-2007, 05:14 PM
read the thread read the thread of dusk ar codes for max satus

Shinx22
11-14-2007, 05:37 PM
Wow that looks really fun. I think I might ask for it for Christmas :happy:

Master Aqua
11-14-2007, 05:49 PM
i have finnaly decided on my ideal team

defently my mains are IPdramon, venommyotismon and Malomyotismon

secondary armagedonmon definetly mabye apokolipticmon and Gallentmon crimson mode

so i am going to set a challenge beat one only of my digimon pm me or post here to accept

THE VIRAL CHALLENGE

mew magician
11-15-2007, 10:56 AM
read the thread read the thread of dusk ar codes for max satus

Oh, so it's an AR code.:sad:

Master Aqua
11-15-2007, 03:40 PM
ye its an ar code if anyone wnat to take up my challenge i have dited it a bit its going to be under 3 diffrent catogorys

Dark pokemon challenge - fight me while i'm using 1 extremly powerful Dark digimon

light pokemon challenge - fight me while i'm using 1 extremly powerful holy digimon

mew magician
11-15-2007, 06:29 PM
I have something over wi-fi too:

I armor digivolve digimon! If you have a digimon that's ready for Armor Digivolution but you don't have the Digi-Egg, PM me!

Phantasm.Angel
11-15-2007, 09:33 PM
ye its an ar code if anyone wnat to take up my challenge i have dited it a bit its going to be under 3 diffrent catogorys

Dark pokemon challenge - fight me while i'm using 1 extremly powerful Dark digimon

light pokemon challenge - fight me while i'm using 1 extremly powerful holy digimon

I have something over wi-fi too:

I armor digivolve digimon! If you have a digimon that's ready for Armor Digivolution but you don't have the Digi-Egg, PM me!

Both of these sound like great threads for my Digimon website. Follow the link in my sig.

Master Aqua
11-16-2007, 12:06 PM
ill join this website i wonder if anyone can onestly do it probally but if anyone fights my whole then all hope is lost muhhahah

FireBrawl Latios
11-17-2007, 11:27 AM
I have finished the 3 Archangels quest and the Gaia quest (where you beat 7 Digimon, including Gallantmon CM, and got his data), and I don't see anymore quest being offered. Is there anything wrong with my game? If there isn't, what am I supposed to do?

Master Aqua
11-17-2007, 11:35 AM
I have finished the 3 Archangels quest and the Gaia quest (where you beat 7 Digimon, including Gallantmon CM, and got his data), and I don't see anymore quest being offered. Is there anything wrong with my game? If there isn't, what am I supposed to do?

well you need to have certian digimon with certian perconaltiys in your farm to do some of the hareder quests

Phantasm.Angel
11-17-2007, 12:15 PM
well you need to have certian digimon with certian perconaltiys in your farm to do some of the hareder quests

Give us some examples

Master Aqua
11-17-2007, 06:51 PM
i wish i could but i can not rember hwo they were im pretty sure they were either megas or ultimates.

Legend Master
11-18-2007, 02:28 AM
I finally got the game today. It's different and similar in Digimon World DS in a huge amount of ways. I was expecting it to be mostly like DWDS but wow it's much better! :D

mew magician
11-18-2007, 03:52 PM
I REALLY ned to borrow a REALLY strong Mega Digimon. I'm stuck in the final part of "The Last Battle". I can now defeat Chaos Gallantmon Core Mode and Chaos Grimmon, but my team is useless against Exo Grimmon (who is also typeless, so please don't post me type advantage lists)!

FireBrawl Latios
11-19-2007, 01:55 AM
Try having six Mega Digimon in your team. If it doesn't work, degenerate and reevolve them.

Master Aqua
11-19-2007, 07:07 AM
I REALLY ned to borrow a REALLY strong Mega Digimon. I'm stuck in the final part of "The Last Battle". I can now defeat Chaos Gallantmon Core Mode and Chaos Grimmon, but my team is useless against Exo Grimmon (who is also typeless, so please don't post me type advantage lists)!

i bet the final boss firsst go (no i did not cheat) I used venomyotismon, lunarmons mega and diaboromon you can attack the finnal boss 3 times by hitting him in 3 zones also try to use techeics to parilze him and yes you do have to have powerful megas with status at least over 400 also those full recover items.

to make your digimon more powerfull dna digivolve them when they arwe at level 1-10

mew magician
11-19-2007, 01:08 PM
i bet the final boss firsst go (no i did not cheat) I used venomyotismon, lunarmons mega and diaboromon you can attack the finnal boss 3 times by hitting him in 3 zones also try to use techeics to parilze him and yes you do have to have powerful megas with status at least over 400 also those full recover items.

to make your digimon more powerfull dna digivolve them when they arwe at level 1-10

1: I own Dawn, so no Lunamon or Diaboromon. I am training for a Vemom Myotisimon, though.

2: Yes, I have like 60 of those with me, and I attack with 3 zone attacks.

3: I DNA Digivolve as many times as possible using digimon I don't want. I mostly do that on DoruGreymon. I made him uber for an Ultimate Digimon. And belive it or not, he beat Chaos Gallantmon Core mode!

Conclusion: I still need those uber Megas.

Master Aqua
11-22-2007, 04:54 PM
so dose anyone want to take my challage its boaring with out any compeditors

mew magician
11-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Pleas! Someone! I need Mega-levels!

Master Aqua
11-23-2007, 03:40 PM
we can not trade digimon over wi fi so you have to do it on your own cause they are weaker by hatching

mew magician
11-24-2007, 09:06 AM
I need someone with really strong Digimon to battle me on the training level of difficulty (My Digimon need serious training)

In other news... My first Digi-Matching! My DSGreymon+Someone's Milleniumon=Kaiser DE!

Master Aqua
11-24-2007, 01:59 PM
fine fight only one of my digimon to makeit fair lets see how you fair against vennmyotismons

mew magician
11-24-2007, 02:32 PM
2 questions:

How do you get Patamon to Lv 21? He only goes up to Lv 20.
AlturKabuterimonBlue: Flymon + Tortomon (Lv29+, Defense 170+, Spirit 160+). Do both the Digimon have to have those stats, or do their stats have to total that?

Master Aqua
11-24-2007, 02:39 PM
2 answers

1)either dna to increase amplitude-i think its called- to 21 its the last stat or use a dna training device

2)about that dna digivolve only the base digimon has to have that stat

mew magician
11-24-2007, 02:44 PM
2 answers

either dna to increase amplitude i think its called to 21 its the last stat or uses dna training device

about that dna only the base digimon has to have that stat

Thanks! (insert words here)

Master Aqua
11-24-2007, 02:49 PM
ok tell me when you want to take the test

Legend Master
11-24-2007, 05:13 PM
This has been such an awesome game! I'm stuck at Proxy Island. The
Digimon there are a piece o' cake, thanks to degenerating a lot in advance. But
I can't figure my way around the island to GranDracmon( I think that's his name)

Can anybody give me tips or tell me what the boss is like? Since a lot of bosses are different
for Dawn/Dusk then please give me details on the boss for Dusk.

I"ll appreciate this once I get a new DS Lite because my old one broke thanks to the hinges. :P

Master Aqua
11-24-2007, 05:28 PM
hmmm kulon now were were they on proxy insland. Wait i rember ok this is going to sound vaig.....but go as far north as possible from your starting position then when you can go no futher take a right and head south and keep going south till you reach a special portal its blue with a box ring go on it and it will take you to kulon co.

ps do you want a battle ill only use one digimon

Legend Master
11-24-2007, 06:53 PM
hmmm kulon now were were they on proxy insland. Wait i rember ok this is going to sound vaig.....but go as far north as possible from your starting position then when you can go no futher take a right and head south and keep going south till you reach a special portal its blue with a box ring go on it and it will take you to kulon co.

ps do you want a battle ill only use one digimon

Thanks for the info. I'll finally know the way. :)

No thanks for the battle though, sorry. I have to use my DS as least as possible before
the cracks on the hinges get bigger. I can't even shut my DS without it coming apart.

EDIT: What do Tamer Points do? I'm a Silver Tamer and don't know what to do with my Tamer Points. -.-

FireBrawl Latios
11-25-2007, 10:53 AM
Someone in the DigiCollessuem will give you a reward if you have enough Tamer Points.

mew magician
11-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Yay! My 2nd and 3rd Digieggs! Dorugreymon+Blackrapidmon=EvilSpotDE Flymon+Piedmon=GreenColouredDE:happy:

Master Aqua
11-25-2007, 06:56 PM
dose any one know how to get past starmon in the tournament area

Phantasm.Angel
11-25-2007, 07:04 PM
dose any one know how to get past starmon in the tournament area

No idea. I started over and I have a great team. Dianamon, WarGreymon, BlackImperialdramon, Diaboromon, MirageGaogamon, and HiAndromon.

Master Aqua
11-26-2007, 07:26 AM
No idea. I started over and I have a great team. Dianamon, WarGreymon, BlackImperialdramon, Diaboromon, MirageGaogamon, and HiAndromon.

i have still got the same team :- venomytismon, malomyotismon and imperialdramon Pmode

anyone want a battle ill only use 1 digimon

mew magician
11-26-2007, 12:59 PM
My EvilSpotDE and GreenColouredDE hatched!
ESDE=Impmon (:happy:)
GCDE=Budmon (:sad:-DNA Digivolves with Lv1 Babamon)

BTW, I finally did it! Kumamon-Grizzlymon-Monzaemon-Babamon!

Master Aqua
11-30-2007, 03:20 PM
stilll no one wants to take up the challange? but dose anyone here want to battle ?

mew magician
12-01-2007, 06:00 AM
Yay! KaiserDE hatched! It's a Kimeramon!:happy:

Lunaron
01-25-2011, 06:02 PM
anyone up for matching?