PDA

View Full Version : Final Underground Rules

The Crimson Rose
10-03-2007, 03:14 PM
As the title says, I have made the final rules for the Underground. Now these will not be changed, but you may agree/disagree as you please. I am not changing this one bit. So without further ado, here are the rules:

1. The Underground is open every month, excluding special holiday months.

2. You may only enter the Underground once per month, but you may go at anytime during the month.

3. Before you enter the Underground, you must buy a kit at the Mart. That will be 7500.

4. There is a $1000 fee for everyone who enters the Underground. This is to make sure that you are actually entering, and so this doesn't really become a free thing.

5. When you enter the Underground, an official will roll one die. If the number is 1-50, you will get an item. If it is 51-100, you won't and you'll have to wait until next month to try again.

6. If you win the first roll, the official will roll again. Based on the number rolled, your prizes are:
1-5: Topaz Sphere
6-15: Gold/Silver/Crystal Spheres (you get to choose)
16-25: Prism Sphere
26-40: Red/Blue/Yellow Spheres (same as G/S/C)
41-50: Pale Sphere
51-75: Hold Item of your choice
76-90: Fossil
91-99: 10 Spheres (official will roll 50 side die 10 times)
100: Prize Pokemon

7. If you get a sphere in the Underground, you'll get to trade it in for money. Money values are:
Pale Sphere: $500
R/B/Y Spheres: $1000
Prism Sphere: $2000
G/S/C Spheres: $3500
Topaz Sphere: $5000

8. If you get a hold item, you get to choose any one you want, as long as it is availible in the Mart.

9. If you get a fossil, you may buy: Omanyte, Kabuto, Anorith, Lileep, Cranidos, or Shieldon all at half-price in the mart. When you go to purchase them, you must present that you have the fossil, and you still need the money. You must wait one day after digging up your fossil in order to use it.

10. The Prize Pokemon is a rare pokemon that changes each month. Only one person can get it, and if you are lucky enough to get it, you may add it right to your stats. However, you must pay $1000 if you get the Prize Pokemon.

11. In your stats, you must post when you last entered the Underground, and what you obtained, if you obtained anything at all. You must also do this when you enter the Underground the next month. If you fail to do so, you will be banned from the Underground, and your kit will be taken away.

Here they are. Let the riot begin.....

Rpgraccoon
10-03-2007, 04:05 PM
9. If you get a fossil, you may buy: Omanyte, Kabuto, Anorith, and Lileep, all at half-price in the mart. When you go to purchase them, you must present that you have the fossil, and you still need the money. You must wait one day after digging up your fossil in order to use it.

10. The Prize Pokemon is a rare pokemon that changes each month. Only one person can get it, and if you are lucky enough to get it, you may add it right to your stats. However, you must pay $1000 if you get the Prize Pokemon

You forgot Cranidos & Shieldon. Both of them are not super powerful. Shieldon for one is defiantly not.

Where are the evolutionary Items? Thunder Stone, Moon Stone, Fire Stone etc...

Paying for the prize Pokemon sounds silly IMOP. Unless it is a fossil. Then it is a reanimation fee IMOP. If you roll it and no prize is there what do you get?

okay that is it otherwise it is perfect. so 2 fossils missing and evolutionary items most likely bother were just oversights so G'job.

The Crimson Rose
10-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Oh..... I forgot to add Cranidos and Sheildon..... I thought I added them. Thanks for pointing that out. *Goes to edit*

Also, I didn't add Evo Stones, because I can't make the number of stuff too much. I think just buying a stone is easier....

Smurf
10-03-2007, 04:29 PM
So...why does this thread exist?

SiberianTiger
10-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Good question Smurf, though I'm wondering why I would pay $ 750 for a kit then another $ 1,000 each time I enter for a chance to win a sphere that undoubtedly wouldn't be worth it...

~Isaiah

Psychic
10-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Good question Smurf, though I'm wondering why I would pay $ 750 for a kit then another $ 1,000 each time I enter for a chance to win a sphere that undoubtedly wouldn't be worth it...

~Isaiah
To make it "fair." We learned all about making games of chance fair in Math class, and doing it like this is pretty much a perfect way to even it out so it's perfectly "fair." Granted, imo evolution stones would have been nice (even if not everyone can easily use them) and the prizes aren't uberspectacularawesome, but hey, it's a nice way to spruce up the URPG, so I'm all for it. ^^

Looking forward to this!

~Psychic

PS: 9. If you get a fossil, you may buy: Omanyte, Kabuto, Anorith, Lileep, Cranidos, and Shieldon all at half-price in the mart.
Psssssst, Cress, don't you mean OR Shieldon? It would be very wistful thinking to think we could get all of them from one single dice roll...*sighs*

The Crimson Rose
10-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Thank you Psychic. I fixed my error.

ST, I added these fees to make sure that you don't get anything for free. And the kit is 7500. I made it that price, because there were alot of people saying to should be at this price. So there.....

I also forgot to add credit to ShadowLink and Megumi, for helping me out on this project.

Smurf
10-04-2007, 01:06 AM
Thank you Psychic. I fixed my error.

ST, I added these fees to make sure that you don't get anything for free. And the kit is 7500. I made it that price, because there were alot of people saying to should be at this price. So there.....

I also forgot to add credit to ShadowLink and Megumi, for helping me out on this project.
My questoion still wasn't answered and I have plenty more, especially regarding your compedence and why this isn't locked yet.

Loyal Arcanine
10-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Well, I do also wonder why this thread exists when we already have a thread in Court were we are still discussing if this thing is even going to happen. So take it up there.