PDA

View Full Version : Digimon World Dawn/ Dusk

Rawlinson
10-05-2007, 04:14 AM
any1 play it? Discuss it here. the awesomeness of the new digimon game, which require more tactics now ^_^ and if u got the game care to battle?

Phantasm.Angel
10-05-2007, 04:16 AM
any1 play it? Discuss it here. the awesomeness of the new digimon game, which require more tactics now ^_^ and if u got the game care to battle?

I got Dusk. Defense Pack. So much fun. Must stop posting fragments! I can't battle anyone until I go to MCDonald's

Rawlinson
10-05-2007, 04:20 AM
how long did u play lol? care to battle? when u can that is

edit: oh i picked dawn and offensive pack, got pummeled against the rival dude.... sad really... my brother pummeled his rival in dawn. i dont get how come offensive in dawn sucks balls, oh yeah theres no defense T_T

Phantasm.Angel
10-05-2007, 04:22 AM
how long did u play lol? care to battle? when u can that is

About 10 hours. Sure thing, I have a Kabuterimon, Lunamon's champion, Keramon, Dolphimon, Devimon, and BlackPawnChessmon.

Rawlinson
10-05-2007, 04:24 AM
oh kewl u can get queenchessmon for ur black one. aw danm i mite pummel u since u just started.

edit: stupid bias makers we're not allowed to trade, only digimon matching which sucks >_<

Phantasm.Angel
10-05-2007, 05:12 AM
oh kewl u can get queenchessmon for ur black one. aw danm i mite pummel u since u just started.

edit: stupid bias makers we're not allowed to trade, only digimon matching which sucks >_<
I wanted a king! :pout:

Rawlinson
10-05-2007, 05:25 AM
I wanted a king! :pout:

wait let me recheck the line, i mite be wrong. i get messed up between white and black pawns

Phantasm.Angel
10-05-2007, 12:31 PM
wait let me recheck the line, i mite be wrong. i get messed up between white and black pawns

Doesn't matter, I'll have a white one soon enough

Rawlinson
10-06-2007, 01:55 AM
oh ok... but white= king, black = queen. anyways any1 else play? and any1 wanna battle? i suck....