PDA

View Full Version : Ashamed...

Mitsuzo-kun
10-05-2007, 11:23 PM
You ever had one of those moments when you've felt so ashamed and upset that you just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry?

Rudolf
10-05-2007, 11:26 PM
You ever had one of those moments when you've felt so ashamed and upset that you just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry?

'Yesh' I don't cry though but, I am such a klutz that I've done some bad things. That I didn't want to do, and school, I've found my slef cluecless to some questions about tihngs, well not really.

xD

The Jr Trainer
10-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Yes, me and my freinds were talking about Church at school(weird conversation to have at school, I know), then I was asking people if they went to Church, I asked one of my freinds(she's my girlfreind now...), and she was said "Jewish here!" Then I felt really stupid. Atleast I know that now. xD

~Jr

Mitsuzo-kun
10-05-2007, 11:30 PM
AIM earlier... ;_;

Seriously. I take certain things really personally. I just wanted to curl up into a ball. ='(

FireflyK
10-06-2007, 12:13 AM
AIM earlier... ;_;

Seriously. I take certain things really personally. I just wanted to curl up into a ball. ='(

Awww, poor thing. -hugs- What's wrong?

Phantom Kat
10-06-2007, 12:28 AM
AIM earlier... ;_;

Aww, what's wrong? :(

-also hugs you-

There are sometimes where I feel I've said or done something wrong or I think I take advantage of people and all I want to do is just sit in a corner since I never want to talk about it with the person because it would make me feel even more ashame and awkward. V.V

- Kat

Hakken
10-06-2007, 12:36 AM
>_>
Uhhm. Yeah, way too many times to count though.

Espeon EX
10-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Yeah, I've made mistakes A LOT when I was little, I didnt feel ashamed about it because I was stupid before. Thinking about it know makes me want to do it. Sometimes im too quiet at school since my friends from my elementary are in different classes than me, so sometimes they say, "he is too quiet, why are u so quiet??" It bothers me...I dont know what to say about it though. :(

Bryce
10-06-2007, 01:43 AM
Yeah, I've made mistakes A LOT when I was little, I didnt feel ashamed about it because I was stupid before. Thinking about it know makes me want to do it. Sometimes im too quiet at school since my friends from my elementary are in different classes than me, so sometimes they say, "he is too quiet, why are u so quiet??" It bothers me...I dont know what to say about it though. :(

awwwww..... i feel so sorry for you kind of people who are really quiet and get picked on.... i always stand up for them even though i am like a very prominent person in school [cuz i am so sexy xD] cuz i just hate the ppl who are ignorant of quiet & nerdy ppl's feelings! =]

Espeon EX
10-06-2007, 01:52 AM
awwwww..... i feel so sorry for you kind of people who are really quiet and get picked on.... i always stand up for them even though i am like a very prominent person in school [cuz i am so sexy xD] cuz i just hate the ppl who are ignorant of quiet & nerdy ppl's feelings! =]

I'm not that quiet, its just the classes that none of my friends are in, like advisory. But when I'm with someone, Im out of control, lol.

Drift
10-06-2007, 02:24 AM

I think everyone has.

Of course, I have.

But I won't go into detail. x]

Tamer Marco
10-06-2007, 02:24 AM
Honestly, I'm ashamed of being ashamed of stuff. Bad stuff life happens, and sometimes I overeact and hurt some of the people in my life.

Tory vs Meaty II
10-06-2007, 02:27 AM
No, I don't do anything dumb to get in big trouble. It is so hard for me to cry. What is the best way to cry?

Leman
10-06-2007, 02:43 AM
Yes, me and my freinds were talking about Church at school(weird conversation to have at school, I know), then I was asking people if they went to Church, I asked one of my freinds(she's my girlfreind now...), and she was said "Jewish here!" Then I felt really stupid. Atleast I know that now. xD

~Jr

Thats happened to me loads of times. D: Except I said, "I'm Hindu :P"

Blue-
10-06-2007, 04:41 AM
It's so very complicated, but it has to do with Elmo and just bad mouthing her for no reason. No good reason. I was such an idiot, and I'll probably never let it go.

Mitsuzo-kun
10-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Awww, poor thing. -hugs- What's wrong?

Aww, what's wrong? :(

-also hugs you-

There are sometimes where I feel I've said or done something wrong or I think I take advantage of people and all I want to do is just sit in a corner since I never want to talk about it with the person because it would make me feel even more ashame and awkward. V.V

- Kat

*Gets Hugged* *Gasps*

Thanks you two. I had a conversation on AIM. It really made me upset. I won't talk about it anymore, because there's not much point.

Man, feeling ashamed is one of the worst feelings you can get, huh?

earth_type_rule
10-06-2007, 09:14 AM
I am never ashemed. I'm just a dickhead who does things and not having any feelings about it :[

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-08-2007, 05:53 PM
I had a fight with one of my best friends. We both yelled at each other like crazy. At least, I did most of the yelling, and we decided that we'd never talk to each other again.

I felt really miserable some time after I'd got home from school...because it was my fault that we fought, and I acted like it was his fault.

Draconic_Espeon
10-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Yeah, I feel like that a lot, usually when I forget something. Like on Thursday, I forgot to print out a lab report for Chemistry, and my teacher said I could print it out and give it to him after school. Except, I completely forgot about it, and didn't remember until that night, when I was at home. I was really worried and felt really bad, because we don't have many assignments in Chemistry, and getting a 0 would severely hurt my grade. Thankfully, he took it Friday morning before school.

Pikablu Pie
10-10-2007, 11:17 PM

Same. :[

If I do something wrong, I just leave and stop talking for a while. -sad-