PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Class Trip

Diesel 34
10-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Well what is it? Mine is the trip I came back from today. My seventh grade class went to our state capital for two days. The trip was awesome.

Bryce
10-06-2007, 01:32 AM
well, in 5th grade, we traveled ALL the way across the state from Columbus, Georgia to Savannah & stayed on Tybee Island for 3 days..... it was soooo awesome, the teachers were laid back & it was just like the entire 5th grade was on vacation, we could do w/e we wanted....

Black Label
10-16-2007, 01:28 AM
well a few years ago our 4th grade class went to Washington D.C. for a week. it was so freakin awsome

Nitro
10-17-2007, 02:16 AM
In Grade 5, my teacher took us all to Hope, and we stayed at her alternate house with a couple of parents and her mother.

Llama Commando
10-24-2007, 12:42 AM
Last year in 6th grade we did an overnight camping trip at some cabins in Heber. There was actually a forest fire pretty close so it was hazy and smoggy, but we had fun. They had a huge gym, good food for a camp (though the Jello didn't agree with me), and we messed around at night; smuggling in junk food and going on 'missions' outside and in the girl's dormitory. The educational part was pretty dumb, but we made sure we had a good time.

Stardy
10-24-2007, 12:44 PM
A few years ago (Year3) I went to that castle Harry Potter movies are filmed at (name = forgotten) and it showed us how they made the magic stuff in HP, and history of the castle.

I also learned Archery!

Black Label
10-26-2007, 01:07 AM
Meh im in 8th grade and we havent gone on a trip yet... :susp: