PDA

View Full Version : A Mudkip Mission

Hariken4
03-19-2004, 12:02 PM
What did you think of those baby Mudkip in this episode?

I think they were awfully cute... and uh... small! :blink:

rich
03-21-2004, 06:56 PM
Brock got his mudkip in todays episode (u.k), I did'nt think it was a bad episode either except for that thing team rocket made , what the hell was that thing supposed to be anyway? And that old man had a head like a mudkip, anyway i can see mudkip becoming a really strong pokemon, an asset to brocks team, :lol:

Oh!!! and yeah they were kinda cute :shifty:

Marill
03-22-2004, 09:43 PM
I thought the baby Mudkip did the regular Mudkip justice, as I believed the normal-sized ones looked weird. Anyway, I'm ready for another new episode. x_x;;

AggronTrainer
03-22-2004, 09:52 PM
the babies were VERy cute! and rich, just tell u i am sorry but in future eps Mudkip does not get used very often (check out www.serebii.net) In japan they are way ahead of both america and Uk and serebii has pics of all the jp eps and ive seen most of them and mudkip isnt used often

~Dragon Trainer Marissa~
03-22-2004, 11:18 PM
Aww, that's too bad. :cry: Yes, those baby Mudkip were just ADORABLE!! :biggrin: I think it's great that Ash, May, and Brock each have one of the starters now instead of Ash getting all three of them. It makes more sense. :cool: Another good episode! :wink:

Jeikobu
03-23-2004, 03:33 AM
I thought they were very cute until that one sprayed Haruka in the face. That kind of killed it for me. :doh: