PDA

View Full Version : This has nothing to do with battles but its a good point.

shiny hunter
10-07-2007, 02:55 AM
I think there should be a sticky made for everything to do with clans. Because clans are taking up the batle boards. People permanent battle threads are bearly getting challenges because all everyone does is join and make clans. The result permanent battle threads get left up with bearly any replies. Maybe we would like some battles to.

SuperT
10-07-2007, 03:13 AM
I think Shade made a thread like this or something like that. Like 2 or 3months ago. You may have a point. I wouldn't going with making ever clan sticky. Is it just me, I seen your username at serebii.

Edit: I have a feeling that this is going to get lock.

shiny hunter
10-07-2007, 03:41 AM
I think Shade made a thread like this or something like that. Like 2 or 3months ago. You may have a point. I wouldn't going with making ever clan sticky. Is it just me, I seen your username at serebii.

Edit: I have a feeling that this is going to get lock.

I dont have a username at serebii. So i wander how you saw my sn that does not exist.
Alos i could care less if this is locked it was to make a point and to say what i think and maybe i will just send a mod my idea instead of posting it.

SuperT
10-07-2007, 03:56 AM
All I can say is. For now, just put a link of your permanent battle thread in your sig or say PM me or you to battle.

shiny hunter
10-07-2007, 04:06 AM
All I can say is. For now, just put a link of your permanent battle thread in your sig or say PM me or you to battle.

Great idea thanks.

SuperT
10-07-2007, 04:21 AM
Your welcome. Hope it works.

(4 four rule)

shiny hunter
10-07-2007, 04:28 AM
Your welcome. Hope it works.

(4 four rule)

Oh forgot about that rule but dont play mini mod please.

Anybody else who reads this. One mod does agree with me and will be talking to the main mods. There just be be a pokemon diamond/pearl clan only board soon.

SuperT
10-07-2007, 04:42 AM
I think there just not replying.