PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying Commercial

Treeky111
10-09-2007, 10:46 AM
This is a thread where you can post your least favorite commercial. For me it would Oxi Clean Laundry Stain Remover. I hate when the guy screams at me. I have to mute the TV just to get him to stop. Its just the worst... Ug... Post yours and see what other people think and, see if anybody has a different commercial to hate. But don't like, get emmocianal or start cussing about it ok? Thanks. Happy Hating!

Trainer of Shadows
10-09-2007, 12:00 PM
I absolutely cannot stand the commercial for some Puppy Dog Chow. The guy talks in the strangest way to his dog. Just the way he talks to his dog and how the entire commercial is set up annoys me.

~ToS~

Yen
10-09-2007, 12:57 PM
x)

I don't like the Neopets ones, even if they don't show that often. It's so freaking embarrassing to be one of the many users but have to put up with that kind of junk. xDD

I also don't like those Yogos ones.. So.. Freaking.. Annoying.. x.x

Hazmat
10-09-2007, 02:40 PM
The Axe/TAG [can't remember which one] comericals
where a guy uses the deodorant and all the girls freakishly chase after him.

Like that would happen.
The stuff doesn't even smell that good.
XD

HorrorScope
10-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Argg, I had to post here because there already on my mind!

-Cillit Bang... That barry scott guy doesn't have to shout at the telly for goodness sake!

-Picture the loan adverts... There just so fake <_< I hate everything about them!

Meh, there are a lot of others, but stuff 'em. ^_^

Treeky111
10-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Ah. I see. Any others?

Neo Emolga
10-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Oh man...

Bob's Furniture Stores. They actually have an ad where the furniture sings a stupid song by means of drawers opening, moving side to side, and lights turning off and on.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, its that stupid... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/sleep.gif

Xalapeno
10-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Ooh, defintely the "Head On" commercials.
The commecial was probably made that way to give you a headache and then buy the product. So annoying and they do it twice.:susp:

I'm sort of neutral on the "Drive Time" commercial.
Basically they say that anyone is approved to get a car but that's false advertising.http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u82/wi-fi/Mexi-P.jpg

Lastly is the "Esurance" commercial. They make no sense whatsoever.

Galactic Spriter
10-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Ooh, defintely the "Head On" commercials.
The commecial was probably made that way to give you a headache and then buy the product. So annoying and they do it twice.:susp:

I'm sort of neutral on the "Drive Time" commercial.
Basically they say that anyone is approved to get a car but that's false advertising.http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u82/wi-fi/Mexi-P.jpg

Lastly is the "Esurance" commercial. They make no sense whatsoever.
The Geico one about the Flintstones is also kinda dumb

Galactic Grunt

Finchy
10-09-2007, 08:17 PM
There's a fairly localized advert showing a car salesmanship somewhere near here. They've got the classic wide-grin and cheesy theme song. I mean, damn. It's almost as bad as the Cillit Bang adverts. WHY HAS BARRY SCOTT GOT TO SHOUT Dx

Seawolf
10-09-2007, 08:30 PM
The Cingular phone commercial where it has that little girl talking in chat-speak to her mother (“IDK, my BFF Jill?“) ... is just awful.

I just want to strangle something whenever I see it.

DaRkUmBrEoN
10-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Meh, prolly those mortgage/loan commercials. They suck badly.
As for the most annoying... Can't remember, I usually just switch channels during commercials. :P

-]DU[-

TayyabX
10-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Hehehe.

I Hate the "My Little Pony" ones... I want to just throw something at the tv screen! >=O

It drives me soo mad, I always change channels all the time, when it's on...
xP

Neo Emolga
10-09-2007, 08:57 PM
The Geico one about the Flintstones is also kinda dumb

Galactic Grunt

The one with the Cabbage Patch Kid doll is many times worse. And its longer. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/angry.gif

The Cingular phone commercial where it has that little girl talking in chat-speak to her mother (“IDK, my BFF Jill?“) ... is just awful.

I just want to strangle something whenever I see it.

I hate that one too. That's annoying, I'd slap anyone that actually talked like that in real life.

Treeky111
10-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Hehehe.

I Hate the "My Little Pony" ones... I want to just throw something at the tv screen! >=O

It drives me soo mad, I always change channels all the time, when it's on...
xP

Heck Yeah. But if i threw something at my Flat Screen my dad would throw back into the time when people were aloud to have slaves... od doodoo. GOD!!! DOESNT ANYONE FEEL MY PAIN??? OXI CLEAN SUCKS LIKE SOMETHING WORSE THEN ANYTHING. GEEZ!!! Ah... Sorry for spamming. I just saw the commercial AGAIN. Yes AGAIN.

_mudkip_girl_
10-09-2007, 10:27 PM
oh gawd, i hate the BARBIE commercials...
everytime it goes on, my brother (who is 10)
just starts singing to it's super corny song
and continues to sing it OVER AND OVER
even tho the commercial is over,
he even says he likes the commercial.....
grrrr...i hate barbies.......>_<

Ranma
10-10-2007, 12:09 AM
I hate ALL Mc.Donalds and ALL Burger King commercials.

I dislike almost all other commercials.

Hoshika
10-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Head-On. Apply directly to the forehead! Head-On. Apply directly to the forehead! Head-On. Apply directly to the forehead! Head-On. Apply directly to the forehead! Head-On. Apply directly to the forehead!

Head-On. Apply directly to the forehead! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOvFIxUz2XY)

I remember that they had a funny version of that commercial for some Billy and Mandy movie. Eheh... whatever.

Kenny_C.002
10-10-2007, 04:07 AM

Ah those are ubiquitous and generally deliver creepiness (especially the BK ones).

EmBreon
10-10-2007, 05:30 AM
Ugh, I hate all of the OxiClean commercials (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdJBysDvhNY). Nobody gets that excited over laundry, and it doesn't help that he feels the need to scream into the camera...

Treeky111
10-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Thank God you feel my pain. They are the WORST ever.

Monkey Boy
10-11-2007, 01:18 AM
Well....

I HATE AND I MEAN HATE THE FREAKIN STUPID SHINING STAR THING they remind me of webkinz and World + Webkinz = Total Destrution on earth
uh oh here it comes again AARRRGHHH
Also The My little pony Me and my freinds made a song for it

my little pony ate some balony and it was
Do NOT HIGHLIGHT IF hating to hear the Re___ Word Retarted (Repeat above once) My little Pony now in jails evreywhere call 888 999 210345 to kill 100 of them

Then I also hate the..... ARGGHHH ITS ON JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF POKEMON THE EPASODE WHERE HE MEETS BROCK! yes the Barbie thing so again me and my freinds made the song: Its a (Dont Highlight if you dont like the RE word) Retarted Its Retearted Its a Idiot Girl in a stupid world so boring so boring.....

Then the stupid clothes things WE DO NOT WANT CLOTHES OK WE HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES!

Then HORBLIY ARGGHHH AGAIN the freakin Im a Talking Elmo
Falls asleep Im a talking elmo what? I ask your a (R word Again) Retarted Emo?!

Then my top 3 fav
1. (Football) The Blockbuster Mouse thing
2. THE SIMSON MOVIE
3. Video Game stuff

Thats My VOTE

dragonite0943
10-11-2007, 01:33 AM
The Oxi clean commercials where the guy freakin' yells at you! And the Geico "so easy a caveman can do it" is getting horribly old. Head-on is pretty idiotic also.

Pikablu Pie
10-11-2007, 02:19 AM
And the Geico "so easy a caveman can do it" is getting horribly old.

But Geico is a classic! :<

I wish to kill all the CN commercials nowadays. All the new shows suck. :<

Shen
10-11-2007, 05:22 AM
Talk about annoying commercials. I hate a really good protion of the ones already mentioned *coughoxicleancough*, so won't mention them. However, one commercial from years ago takes the cake of most irritating, annoying, and "please kill me NOW!" ones ever.

The Quizno Subs singing hamsters.

><

Those things had horrible singing voices, looked deterrent, and sang...well, just UGH! ><

I never want to see those things on TV ever again...they made me want to kill something small, insignificant, and deserving in a very horrible way...

Tamer Marco
10-11-2007, 05:29 AM
Why does no one mention the ever present car commericals where the seller constantly say he has the best deal currently, and you see 20 other guys saying the same thing. :|

Dr Scott
10-11-2007, 05:48 AM
Now I'm a Comedy Central fan, and if anyone here has tuned in CC in the AMs or late PMs you know all about them 'Girls Gone Wild' commercials.

They've gone on to a point where it's just annoying, and it's awkward because I turn my comedy up and I always think someone else in the dorm is going to think I'm listening to stuff I shouldn't ;-;.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
10-11-2007, 06:03 AM

YES.
I especially hate the one with ronald working out... WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO, MAKE THE KIDS BURN OFF THE HAPPY MEALS!? >.<

Hazmat
10-11-2007, 10:10 AM
I may be the only person in the world who thinks this,
but I really don't like the Geico caveman commercials.
I used to love Geico ads so much, but the cavemen ruined it.

I mean, they went from funny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lomy7xAVDKE) to boring (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVvBXBZEhkw&mode=related&search=)?

It makes me sad.
Does anyone agree?

Treeky111
10-11-2007, 10:51 AM
Yeah. Those are annoying. Especially the ones Scott mentioned THEY JUST KILL ME!!! Bla!

Star-Wailord
10-12-2007, 08:03 AM
helifax adventments. So annoying

Emily
10-12-2007, 08:17 AM
I really hate the ad in Australia about JJ Snacks.

Golden-Silver
10-12-2007, 09:54 AM
I really hate the ad in Australia about JJ Snacks.

yea i hate that too.

Treeky111
10-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Yeah. Thats the worst.