PDA

View Full Version : Mega Mystic Crystic Mew

Articunoboy93
03-19-2004, 03:11 PM
THX THX gold, White Shadow, and Super Blastoise 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Cause.... I CAPTURED MEW IN MY YELLOW GAME, AND TRADED IT TO MY OWN CRYSTAL GAME WITHOUT GAMESHARK!!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!! MEW, BABY RIGHT HERE!!!! COMPLETELY GLITCH-FREE!!!! NOT THAT PUNY OLD MEWTWO, BUT THE REAL DEAL!!!! NICKNAME:CHRONACLOY!!!! ATTACKS:POUND, SLUDGE BOMB, PSYCHIC!!!! LV:9!! ITEM:BITTER BERRY!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT MEW LEARNS AT WHAT LV.?(Mew goes :doh: :doh:) Mew: I can learn ANY MOVE!! whispers to Mew:I know that, Chronacloy, but what I meant was what do you learn NATURALLY. Mew: Oops!! Sorry Ty. That's okay Chronacloy.(Me and Chronacloy cuddle.) :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: THANX AGAIN!!!!

Thunderbird
03-19-2004, 03:14 PM
Mew's moves:
RBY:

Transform Lv. -
Pound Lv. -
Mega Punch Lv. 20
Metronome Lv. 30
Psychic Lv. 40

GSC:
Pound Lv. -
Transform Lv. 10
Mega Punch Lv. 20
Metronome Lv. 30
Psychic Lv. 40
Ancientpower Lv.50

Tamer Marco
03-19-2004, 03:55 PM
That's great I had to go to a promotion to get my Mew.

Serebii
03-25-2004, 12:03 PM
Er...Mew learns Transform at level ten.

Thunderbird
03-25-2004, 12:10 PM
Er...Mew learns Transform at level ten.
That is in GSC. in RBY, it leanrs Transform automatically.

Saya
03-25-2004, 09:42 PM
How'dya get the mew?

Serebii
03-25-2004, 11:45 PM
That is in GSC. in RBY, it leanrs Transform automatically.
...I caught Mew at level seven, and it only knew Pound. At level ten, it learned Transform. And yes, I am referring to Pokémon, Red Version.
If you really want to learn how to catch Mew...click here. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rbcatchmew.html)
It took me a level fourteen Ekans to catch Mew on my first try. Two Poison Stings. The first one was critical, the second poisoned Mew...Then one PokéBall, and there...I had Mew. ^_^

Thunderbird
03-26-2004, 09:51 AM
^Oh yeah. sorry, there's an amended move list:
RBY
Pound Lv. -
Transform Lv. 10
Mega Punch Lv. 20
Metronome Lv. 30
Psychic Lv. 40

GSC
Pound Lv. -
Transform Lv. 10
Mega Punch Lv. 20
Metronome Lv. 30
Psychic Lv. 40
Ancientpower Lv. 50

White Shadow
04-01-2004, 08:41 PM
Umm...No problem? o.o;

Glad I could help. :p

Kenny_C.002
05-03-2004, 10:23 PM
...I caught Mew at level seven, and it only knew Pound. At level ten, it learned Transform. And yes, I am referring to Pokémon, Red Version.
If you really want to learn how to catch Mew...click here. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rbcatchmew.html)
It took me a level fourteen Ekans to catch Mew on my first try. Two Poison Stings. The first one was critical, the second poisoned Mew...Then one PokéBall, and there...I had Mew. ^_^

Advance gamers only:

Note taht ANY half-screen ranged trainers can act as activators, so you don't need the ganbler or that psychic trainer to do it. The Youngster in Route 11 (with the drowzee, east of Vermillion), and many other trainers are also long ranged.

Also, note that you CANNOT BATTLE A SINGLE WILD POKEMON after you faced the second trainer in order that your surprise pokemon be "mew".

Oh, if anyone wants to, I can go more in-depth to get people the machamp/gengar/zammy/golem they need (or just stuff from the other version they can't get), but it's more problematic.

For trainers who have beaten all but that long-ranged trainer:

It IS still possible to catch mew when you've done almost everything. All you need to do is have one long-ranged trainer to work.

First, make sure you have a pokemon with fly in your party.

Activate the glitch with the long-ranged trainer.

In the pokemon centre (any), go to the PC and switch boxes to save.

reload the game.

You should be able to press start now. Beat the League (Elite 4). Go to Route 11 and fight until you meet a Level 9 Drowzee. After beating the drowzee, head back to the long-ranged trainer's route. You will either fight a mew or a shellder (those have been the only ones that I have encountered).

btw, there's a long-ranged guy on the cycling road, which many people may have missed (good stuff!). btw, no wild pokemon after facing that drowzee, or the results can be horrible (like you have to do it...AGAIN!!!!).

Hope that might help for ppl who have beaten the guys that PE2K mentioned.

Steven
05-05-2004, 05:34 AM
I got mew before the second gym. I just caught an abra and did it with that guy in the grass, then I teleported and went back to fight the slowpoke then I teleported again, came back and caught mew. I could then raise him to fight misty... :shhh:

Jessu
05-15-2004, 02:18 AM
Mew: I can learn ANY MOVE!!!!
Umm... not every move. The only move it cannot learn is Attract. There is no possible way it can. (Mew fans gotta know this stuff)

AltariaTamer
05-18-2004, 12:16 AM
Umm... not every move. The only move it cannot learn is Attract. There is no possible way it can. (Mew fans gotta know this stuff)

LOL I laugh--> No offense, but YES it can. I had my mew on my gold version (traded from blue sharked) and when I clicked on the TM attract it said mew was able. If you don't believe me, TRY IT. It doesn't make sense I know; because it don't have a gender, but it still said it was able to work. :silly:

But here is something that I like to question... I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with Mew--> the only advantage Mew has over Mewtwo is his ablility to learn every move, but so what. If there is no strategy behind that, it is totally pointless, don't you agree? Also check this out:

Mew base Statistics:
-Hit Points-100
-Attack-100
-Defense-100
-Special Attack-100
-Special Defense-100
-Speed-100

Mewtwo Base Statistcs:
-Hit Points-106
-Attack-110
-Defense-90
-Special Attack-154
-Special Defense-90
-Speed-130

Now judging upon those: Mewtwo would slaughter. Mew's only advantage is both it's defensive stats. wow. big deal. LOL

Which is why... I LOVE MEWTWO. I love the scientists who created him. :twisted:

Agent Orange
05-18-2004, 12:24 AM
Heh, funny that that worked.

And...Articuno....Are...you...overeacting just a tad....snuggleing?!

O.o

mlugia
05-18-2004, 12:29 AM
Mew:

Swords Dance
Shadow Ball/Frustration/Submission/HP Fighting
Earthquake
Rest/Softboiled/Explosion

Mew:

Horn Drill
Fissure
Rest
Sleep Talk.

Second Set especially.

gold
05-18-2004, 05:11 PM
...Thanks...
I got a mew through that cheat too.
Lv.100
Psychic
softboiled
Thunderbolt
metronome

It's cool!

Angel Doctor
05-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Guys? I have a confession to make. I'M ARTICUNOBOY93!!!! Honestly, I am!!

Bloody TC
05-27-2007, 07:08 PM
Guys? I have a confession to make. I'M ARTICUNOBOY93!!!! Honestly, I am!!

Please don't revive a thread over a month old without activity. Thanks.