PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Zodiac Sign And Birthstone?

pokemaster1111
10-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Just as the title says, my Zodiac sign is Cancer and my birthstone is Ruby...

dragonite0943
10-10-2007, 12:37 AM
Pisces and my birthstone is Amythyst of course!

Phantom Kat
10-10-2007, 01:42 AM
My sign is Virgo and my birthstone is Sapphire.

In my house, there are inside jokes about each of our own Zodiac signs and how they fit us. Oh why did I have to have the same sign as my aunt? ;.;

- Kat

pokemaster1111
10-10-2007, 01:45 AM
My sign is Virgo and my birthstone is Sapphire.

In my house, there are inside jokes about each of our own Zodiac signs and how they fit us. Oh why did I have to have the same sign as my aunt? ;.;

- Kat

Lol, what's wrong with having the same sign as your Aunt?

Phantom Kat
10-10-2007, 01:53 AM
Lol, what's wrong with having the same sign as your Aunt?

Is that the inside joke for Virgo is that we're lazy and just in they way and that describes my aunt right down to the last detail and I always say, "I'm not her!" when my sister teases me that we're one in the same. I don't take it seriously, of course, but it annoys me to some extent. :/

Ahh well, one of the curses of being born premature, I guess.

- Kat

.AzureLight
10-10-2007, 01:54 AM
Gemini, and whatever the heck the birthstone for June is.

pokemaster1111
10-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Is that the inside joke for Virgo is that we're lazy and just in they way and that describes my aunt right down to the last detail and I always say, "I'm not her!" when my sister teases me that we're one in the same. I don't take it seriously, of course, but it annoys me to some extent. :/

Ahh well, one of the curses of being born premature, I guess.

- Kat
Lol, I should start putting my name at the end of each post.
On topic:That doesn't mean that you're lazy....or does it :eek:

- Poke....Lol
Gemini, and whatever the heck the birthstone for June is.

I'm not too sure what June's Birthstone is..

_mudkip_girl_
10-10-2007, 02:24 AM
Lol, I should start putting my name at the end of each post.
On topic:That doesn't mean that you're lazy....or does it :eek:

- Poke....Lol

I'm not too sure what June's Birthstone is..

i think June's birthstone is Pearl..:oops:

anyhoo, my birthstone is the Garnet, ooh red...
and my zodiac sign is Aquarius, maybe that's why i like water so much...o_o

and for the Chinese-zodiac, i ish a doggie.. :3

-PK
10-10-2007, 02:40 AM
My sign is Taurus(or is it Tauros?), and my birthstone, I think is Diamond.

pokemaster1111
10-10-2007, 02:46 AM

Lmao, it's Taurus not Tauros the Pokemon lol.

Edit:@mudkip girl-Aquarius sucks j/k....Don't Kill Me!! Anyways, Purple is the new Blue lol...

theEND
10-10-2007, 03:04 AM
Cancer and Ruby > All others

Enough is said. Let us be off to the celebration ceremony for ceremonies.

Husnain
10-10-2007, 04:17 AM
Cancer and Pearl ^_^.

Neo Emolga
10-10-2007, 04:27 AM
Aries and Diamond. Oh yeah, rams rule!

Furyflame
10-10-2007, 04:35 AM
Taurus and Diamond. :P Diamonds unite! :D

Pokeboy sarab
10-10-2007, 04:51 AM
I am a Libra and my birthstone is an Opal.

Shen
10-10-2007, 04:52 AM
I'm a Gemini (problem is my brother was born a Gemini as well, so...we never ever get along xD), and my birthstone is Alexandrite (The REAL June Birthstone :P...well, one of two. Pearl could also be considered June's birthstone. It's confusing, don't ask me why xD).

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
10-10-2007, 09:43 AM
Pisces and my birthstone is Amythyst of course!

Thats me too.

Chinese Zodiac-wise I'm a piggy though.

Shiny Loser
10-10-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm a Gemini (problem is my brother was born a Gemini as well, so...we never ever get along xD), and my birthstone is Alexandrite (The REAL June Birthstone :P...well, one of two. Pearl could also be considered June's birthstone. It's confusing, don't ask me why xD).
Alexandrite, Pearl, and Moonstone are all June birthstones. No particular "correct" one ;]

As for me, I'm a Pisces. My birthstone is Aquamarine/Bloodstone. I prefer Aquamarine, simply because it's transparent xD

I'm a Dog chinese-zodiac wise.

Pooka
10-10-2007, 08:15 PM
I am a Libra and my birthstone is an Opal.

Same, although libra is pretty boring, just a stupid scale. :sad:

Oxygen
10-10-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm Capricorn,Emerald, and a rat.

About the rat... I should be an Ox, but I was born in the period between the end of the Rat period in the english calendar, and the start of the Ox in china. I'm a Rox! or an Oat. lol

Focal
10-10-2007, 08:32 PM
I'm an Aquarius, and obviously my birthstone is Garnet. I thought it was an Amethyst though. Last time I listen to my little sister XD

Blood Red Lucario
10-10-2007, 08:35 PM
I'm an Aquarius but the funny thing is no one believes me because I was born on the very first day of the aquarius sign. It's always been weird to me. Oh and of course Garnet for January.

Reign-of-Dreams
10-10-2007, 09:15 PM
I am a Scorpio and my gemstone is Opal. :3

EDIT: Wait, I'm seriously not the first Scorpio to post and only the second to have Opal as their gemstone, am I? D:

Draconic_Espeon
10-10-2007, 09:42 PM
I'm a Scorpio as well, but my birthstone is the Topaz/Citrine. I'm also Ram/Sheep in the Chinese Zodiac...

Charbok
10-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Zodiac Sign: Jellygator
Birthstone: Charcoal

Anastasia-R
10-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Oh yah! more Scorpios! ^^

Scorpio---Oh yeah! And happy to be one!
---
Topaz---Um... cool?
---

Wow... DE.. just whoa... o_o

~A.R

Linoone
10-10-2007, 10:01 PM
I am a Picses(sp?), fish, and I don't know my birthstone. I think I am a dragon in the chinese signs.

XxSpideyxX
10-10-2007, 10:11 PM
So I'm the only Leo I guess...and I think my birhtstone is a Periodot[sp?]

-Spidey

TayyabX
10-10-2007, 10:29 PM
I'm a Capricorn, I think?
And my Birthstone is Garnet =P

Midnight
10-11-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm Scorpio, and my birthstone is Topaz. ^_^
For the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a monkey. :3

earth_type_rule
10-11-2007, 01:19 PM
I have no clue of the namage of sertain signs, but I'm an archer, or w/e the heck it is called. I'll be back with a birthstone in a minute xP

Edit: According to Wikipedia, there are three kinds. I would be:

Modern Birthstone: Turquoise
Traditional: Ruby

There is another type, but that's an alternate gem.

You say which I have to use, and I'll just take it :P

DratiniLover
10-11-2007, 02:54 PM
My birthday is on the 23rd of November, and my Zodiac sign is either Scorpio, or Sagittarius, because it's either of the two depending on where you read your horoscope. My birth stone is topaz. ^_^

Trainer of Shadows
10-11-2007, 08:42 PM
My birthday is on the 23rd of November, and my Zodiac sign is either Scorpio, or Sagittarius, because it's either of the two depending on where you read your horoscope. My birth stone is topaz. ^_^

Woah. My birthday is November 24th. Sagittarius and Topaz for me. (Mystical is Pearl).

~ToS~

Yen
10-11-2007, 09:09 PM
Capricornn. :]

I think my birth stone was Aquamarine? It keeps changing. xD

My birthday is December 22.

Professor Geoffrey
10-11-2007, 09:30 PM
I am a Gemini. My brithstone is Moonstone. There are twenty four stones in all. Most of the month of May have Emerald. My moon sign is Sagitarius. I forget my polar sign...

I am a dog in the Chinese... stuff. XD

Wandering Mew
10-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Sign is Pisces. I think my stone is Turquoise, but I'm not sure. o.o

Oh yeah, I was born in the year of the horse! :D

TayyabX
10-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Capricornn. :]

I think my birth stone was Aquamarine? It keeps changing. xD

My birthday is December 22.

Yay! I'm Capricorn too!
Err... I think it's Turquoise? I am not sure...? :eh:

Your birthday is same as my younger cousin, except err.. he could be 23rd, since he was born like a minute away from the 23rd xD

=P

EDIT: Can someone find my Chinese Year Animal? I'm born in January 17... =P

Wandering Mew
10-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Yay! I'm Capricorn too!
Err... I think it's Turquoise? I am not sure...? :eh:

Your birthday is same as my younger cousin, except err.. he could be 23rd, since he was born like a minute away from the 23rd xD

=P

EDIT: Can someone find my Chinese Year Animal? I'm born in January 17... =P

We have to know the year of your birth to know your chinese animal. ^_^

TayyabX
10-11-2007, 10:49 PM
We have to know the year of your birth to know your chinese animal. ^_^

I knew I was forgetting something lol xD
I was born in 1995, the most difference in my class...

I was slow today, I brought science books to math class, and french to language...-_-

Pomerania
10-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Aries and Diamond for me. ^^

Aries and Diamond. Oh yeah, rams rule!

*high fives*

Darn right!

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
10-11-2007, 11:02 PM
I knew I was forgetting something lol xD
I was born in 1995, the most difference in my class...

I was slow today, I brought science books to math class, and french to language...-_-

Then you would probably be a piggy too... Depends on when chinese new year was that year.
HOORAY FOR PIGGIES!

Wandering Mew
10-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Then you would probably be a piggy too... Depends on when chinese new year was that year.
HOORAY FOR PIGGIES!

Yup, you're right. He's a piggy. XD (http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/pig.htm)

TayyabX
10-12-2007, 12:24 AM
I'm a Piggy! xD
OO
((8))

Mew, that link you put in, it stated everything about me! =D
Errr... I'm not a strength guy... more of a speed... =P

Thanks!

Drift
10-12-2007, 01:11 AM
I'm a Gemini. Not sure of my birthstone, though. I knew once, but I forgot. :eh:

Sixto
10-12-2007, 02:27 AM
My zodiac sign is Cancer and my stone is the Ruby.

EDIT: My year was the year of the Tiger in China. Rawr.

Yen
10-12-2007, 02:40 AM
I'm a.. Chicken? Rooster? the-other-word-for-rooster-that-I'd-rather-not-say-on-Pe2k? xD

1993. :]

Seawolf
10-12-2007, 02:44 AM
I am a Scorpio (simply the best of them all :tongue:) and my birthstone is Topaz, I believe. It is always different whenever I look it up.

pokemaster1111
10-12-2007, 02:47 AM
I think I put the wrong Birthstone in for me on the first post. I'm not sure if it was a Ruby or Sapphire for July, well anyways my Chinese Zodiac thing is Rooster:Info on Roosters(Born in 1993 ^^) (http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/Rooster.htm)

Edit:@Megumi-Cancer's the best of the best =P

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
10-12-2007, 02:48 AM
I think I put the wrong Birthstone in for me on the first post. I'm not sure if it was a Ruby or Sapphire for July, well anyways my Chinese Zodiac thing is Rooster:Info on Roosters(Born in 1993 ^^) (http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/Rooster.htm)

It's Ruby for July...

Shady
10-12-2007, 02:48 AM
Ok..

I'm a Gemini, with a birthstone of Pearl I've always been told.

and in the Chinese zodiac I'm a goat. xD

pokemaster1111
10-12-2007, 02:54 AM
It's Ruby for July...

Then I'm guessing I gotta update the first post :oops:

NightBreaker
10-12-2007, 03:00 AM
I am a Scorpio (simply the best of them all :tongue:) and my birthstone is Topaz, I believe. It is always different whenever I look it up.
Awesome, Meg!! I'm Scorpio too!!!!

*holds out spoon* ALLIANCE OF SCORPIOS!!!! FORM OF .... A DONUT ...

btw, I'm a Monkey in the Zodiac. Plus, I hate bananas (and every other fruit there is) XD
I'm only for meat, baby :D

Volvagia Master
10-12-2007, 03:02 AM
Um Aquarius and I dont know about Birthstone.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
10-12-2007, 03:08 AM
Um Aquarius and I dont know about Birthstone.

You'd be either Amethyst or Garnet... Garnets January Amethysts Feb

Volvagia Master
10-12-2007, 03:10 AM
So Amethyst then. Friday 5th February 1993 is the day I was born.

earth_type_rule
10-12-2007, 06:41 AM
Oh yea, Chineese zodiac :O

Snake

:]

Husnain
10-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Oh yea, Chineese zodiac :O

Snake

:]
Dragon

Gg :)

Lati-Chan2000
10-12-2007, 07:18 PM
I was born in August so I'm a Leo and my birthstone is the Peridot, I believe.

As for the Chinese zodiac, I am a rooster.

HorrorScope
10-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Mine are... Virgo and Sapphire.

And my chinese one is Rooster.

Tamer Marco
10-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Rooster. gg

Also a Ruby and Leo.

Mitsuzo-kun
10-12-2007, 08:09 PM

btw, I'm a Monkey in the Zodiac. Plus, I hate bananas (and every other fruit there is) XD

Heck yeah for Scorpios! Meg, I think you're right; our birthstone is topaz. =p

Rooster. gg

Also a Ruby and Leo.

I had a feeling you'd be a Leo. You've got that certain quality. Quite witty, a bit sharp tongued, and very fierce. But in a good way. :)

Yeah, I'm good like that.

Tamer Marco
10-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Yeah, I know. I'm awesome. :cool:

lol, thanks. :P

Bryce
10-12-2007, 10:17 PM
YAY! i am a Scorpio as well ^^

November 15th = Topaz stone & scorpio sign =]

&

UGH! i am a friggen Rooster..... stupid cocks xD

Seawolf
10-12-2007, 10:43 PM

:cool: Form of... a hawk!

There seems to be so few of us posting in this thread! It made me a little sad inside...

Heck yeah for Scorpios! Meg, I think you're right; our birthstone is topaz. =p

I had a feeling you'd be a Leo. You've got that certain quality. Quite witty, a bit sharp tongued, and very fierce. But in a good way. :)

Yeah, I'm good like that.

Heh, thanks. I think the majority of my family are Leos, so you were kind of close, in a weird sort of way.

My Chinese sign is the Rabbit, but I think it would have been Dragon if I had been born one year later. Darn.

Mitsuzo-kun
10-12-2007, 10:52 PM
:cool: Form of... a hawk!

There seems to be so few of us posting in this thread! It made me a little sad inside...

Heh, thanks. I think the majority of my family are Leos, so you were kind of close, in a weird sort of way.

My Chinese sign is the Rabbit, but I think it would have been Dragon if I had been born one year later. Darn.

Lol, you're welcome. I have no clue what my chinese thingy is. What would it be if I was born in 1994?

Seawolf
10-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Lol, you're welcome. I have no clue what my chinese thingy is. What would it be if I was born in 1994?

I am pretty sure that makes you a Rooster.

I love how conflicting mine are. A Scorpion and a Rabbit... those are like total opposites.

Mitsuzo-kun
10-12-2007, 11:56 PM
I am pretty sure that makes you a Rooster.

I love how conflicting mine are. A Scorpion and a Rabbit... those are like total opposites.

XD

A Rooster... Clucky?
How does it feel talking to someone who was born in 1994, and isn't a teenager yet? o_O
=p

pokemaster1111
10-13-2007, 12:22 AM
Quote: "People born in the Year of the Rooster are deep thinkers, capable, and talented. They like to be busy and are devoted beyond their capabilities and are deeply disappointed if they fail. People born in the Rooster Year are often a bit eccentric, and often have rather difficult relationship with others. They always think they are right and usually are! They frequently are loners and though they give the outward impression of being adventurous, they are timid. Rooster peopleˇ¦s emotions like their fortunes, swing very high to very low. They can be selfish and too outspoken, but are always interesting and can be extremely brave. They are most compatible with Ox, Snake, and Dragon".

Oh yeah, I'm a deep thinker, capable, and talented....Roosters rule!

Tamer Marco
10-13-2007, 12:37 AM
Quote: "People born in the Year of the Rooster are deep thinkers, capable, and talented. They like to be busy and are devoted beyond their capabilities and are deeply disappointed if they fail. People born in the Rooster Year are often a bit eccentric, and often have rather difficult relationship with others. They always think they are right and usually are! They frequently are loners and though they give the outward impression of being adventurous, they are timid. Rooster peopleˇ¦s emotions like their fortunes, swing very high to very low. They can be selfish and too outspoken, but are always interesting and can be extremely brave. They are most compatible with Ox, Snake, and Dragon".

I know, Roosters kick some major butt.

Me and Hus decided to have the Roosters and Dragons truce. :D

Furyflame
10-13-2007, 12:58 AM
Hey, that's kind of creepy. o_O

Phantasm.Angel
10-13-2007, 01:11 AM
I'm a capricorn/aquamarine what does that make me?

Tory vs Meaty II
10-13-2007, 01:15 AM
Birthstone: Sapphire (proud of it).
I don't know where the heck you find out for the other thing.

Bryce
10-13-2007, 02:09 AM

OMFG! that pretty much sums up my life! (it is scary how those things can be so accurate)

@djax & Meg: I dont think '94 is a Rooster.... i am '93 & a Rooster..... if i recall correctly, '94 is a Dog.... can anyone confirm this? ^^

pokemaster1111
10-13-2007, 02:14 AM
OMFG! that pretty much sums up my life! (it is scary how those things can be so accurate)

@djax & Meg: I dont think '94 is a Rooster.... i am '93 & a Rooster..... if i recall correctly, '94 is a Dog.... can anyone confirm this? ^^

Use this site, it's where I got that info on the Rooster:It has all the Zodiac signs you need to know, info and the years they occur (http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/Rat.html)

Wandering Mew
10-13-2007, 02:15 AM

Yup, 1994 is the year of the dog! (http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/dog.html)

My big bro is a dog too, born in 1982.

Bryce
10-13-2007, 02:23 AM
Thanks Pokemaster & Wandering Mew ^^ (The dog years are pretty much the only ones that i remember, even though i am a Rooster, because i was always jealous that most of my friends were dogs & i was a friggen chicken xD But i really do fit the Rooster's aspects)

Here Djax, if you wanted to know ^^:

People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human nature. They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire other peopleˇ¦s confidence because they know how to keep secrets. But Dog People are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric. They care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money. They can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues. Dog people make good leaders. They are compatible with those born in the Years of the Horse, Tiger, and Rabbit.

Eternal Moonlight
10-13-2007, 03:31 AM
Im an Aries and my birthstones is a diamond.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
10-13-2007, 05:00 AM
Yup, 1994 is the year of the dog! (http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/dog.html)

My big bro is a dog too, born in 1982.

my little sisters a dog... the others a monkey. My mums a Rabbit and my dads a rooster...
@Bryceboy:
"They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues."
....Wow. Thats accurate Xp

Professor Astra
10-13-2007, 05:10 AM
I am a Gemini, and my birthstone is pearl.. but I've read in other places that is a bunch of different things.. hm.

I'm a goat :sad: That seems so depressing. Most of the people here are like: "Yes! I am a dog!" or "Yes! I am a Rooster!"
And then there is me.
The Goat.
I'm so uncool and naff.

Wandering Mew
10-13-2007, 04:04 PM
my little sisters a dog... the others a monkey. My mums a Rabbit and my dads a rooster...

Lets see, my family's signs are:
Mom: Tiger
Dad: Dragon
Lol, tiger and dragon. XD I find it hilarious that the two chinese symbols that always oppose each other decided to marry.
Big sister: Sheep/ram
Big brother: Dog
Other big brother: Dragon? I thought for sure he was a snake. Maybe I'm thinking the wrong year.
Me: Horse
Little sister: Monkey XD
Niece: Rooster
Other niece: Ox
Nephew: Rooster

I am a Gemini, and my birthstone is pearl.. but I've read in other places that is a bunch of different things.. hm.

I'm a goat :sad: That seems so depressing. Most of the people here are like: "Yes! I am a dog!" or "Yes! I am a Rooster!"
And then there is me.
The Goat.
I'm so uncool and naff.

I semi-agree. Its incredibly stupid to be proud of something you had no choice in. :tongue:

earth_type_rule
10-13-2007, 06:35 PM
Dragon

Gg :)

k, we both are badass :]

Mitsuzo-kun
10-13-2007, 08:35 PM
@Pokemaster and Bryce: Thanks for the information. It turns out I am a Dog, but I thought I was a Rooster. Both are like me, and both fit me perfectly. Maybe I'm a crossbreed. A Dooster?

Bryce
10-13-2007, 10:01 PM
@Pokemaster and Bryce: Thanks for the information. It turns out I am a Dog, but I thought I was a Rooster. Both are like me, and both fit me perfectly. Maybe I'm a crossbreed. A Dooster?

hehe.... let's hope not l0l.... that sounds kinda, ya know, "strange" xD But it sounds like you would be a pretty well-rounded person to have both symbol's characteristics ^^

@Professor Astra: your statement made me lmao! especially since i got this little picture in my mind of a depressed goat l0l.... so sad =[

XxSpideyxX
10-13-2007, 10:15 PM
So I'm the only Leo I guess...and I think my birhtstone is a Periodot[sp?]

-SpideyNo idea what my animal is is... Anyone one to tell me what a 1993 is?

-Spidey

Bryce
10-13-2007, 10:24 PM
No idea what my animal is is... Anyone one to tell me what a 1993 is?

-Spidey

you would be a Rooster.... (as am I ^^)

celebihunter
10-14-2007, 05:15 AM
I am a Capricorn,and my modern birthstone is Garnet,though past sets of birthstones say my birthstone is also Emerald.

Seawolf
10-14-2007, 05:21 AM

From this day forward, I will be calling you Dooster Djax. =]

Lucavi
10-14-2007, 11:50 PM
Virgo and Saphire, if my memory serves me well

Orange_Flaaffy
10-15-2007, 01:17 AM
I'm am Taurus, and our birthstone is Emerald -.-
Of the year of the Boar (Pig) and element of Water:biggrin:

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-15-2007, 04:40 AM
I'm a pisces, and my birthstone is aquamarine.

Blue-
10-16-2007, 04:15 AM
My birthstone is a garnet, and I am of the Capricornian variant. :P

I am also a boar. Though I'm not too sure about how honest I am...

Anorexic Snorlax
10-16-2007, 04:21 AM
My birthstone is a garnet, and I am of the Capricornian variant. :P

I am also a boar. Though I'm not too sure about how honest I am...

Oh my god! I'm a Capricorn too...
Weird. -winkwink-
Yeah. I'm a goat. Baaa. :|

TeirusuFX
10-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Eggs! Get your eggs here!

Birthstone: Emerald

Astrological Zodiac: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac: Rooster

Fresh and white eggs are here!

Anala
10-16-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm a Genimi, my birthstone is Moonstone (or Pearl, the Moonstone is another stone for it), and I'm the year of the boar. Oink. (Woohoo, Kagura is awesome. Yay, Fruits Basket.)

InvertrevnI
10-17-2007, 05:57 AM
Year of the rooster, August (Peridot), as for astrological zodiac... Leo.

Stardy
10-17-2007, 06:02 PM
Im and Virgo, and born in 1994, so that will help you with your quest to find out my Birthstone and Chinese Zodiac

SiberianTiger
10-17-2007, 07:04 PM
- Pisces
- Aquamarine
- Horse

~Isaiah

Hatchet
10-17-2007, 09:12 PM
I'm a Libra, my birthstone is Sapphire, and I'm a boar. :susp:

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-19-2007, 07:48 AM
I'm a Sagittarian. For years I'd thought I was a Capricornian, till I realized I was just a day ahead{Capricorn starts from 22nd December, and I was born on 21st}. XD

And my birth stone is Turquoise.

earth_type_rule
10-19-2007, 08:24 PM
I'm a Sagittarian. For years I'd thought I was a Capricornian, till I realized I was just a day ahead{Capricorn starts from 22nd December, and I was born on 21st}. XD

And my birth stone is Turquoise.

k, for having the same Zodiac and Birthstone as mine, I will stop pulling pranks on jack now.

*leet stamp on may's head*

eb90
10-19-2007, 08:27 PM
I am a Leo and my Brithsone is Peridot

Absolluverforeva
10-21-2007, 07:27 PM
I'm a Tarus (Sp.?) and emerald! my chinese zodiac is Doggie!!
LUL
Shan <3

Negative Zone
10-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Lyke, woa, I'm Leo, Boar, and Peridot. XP

Legendary Wolf
10-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Cancer and Pearl ^_^.

Exactly like Husnain...^^

Stinky
10-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Taurus, Diamond, Dog.

It's too bad that there's no Stunky in the Chinese Zodiac. ^.^

Eternal Moonlight
10-22-2007, 09:57 PM
Oops, looks like I forgot to say my Chinise zodiac is Monkey. Too bad I wasn`t a Tiger