PDA

View Full Version : Barclays Premier League 2007-2008

Ghost Rider
10-11-2007, 06:09 PM
http://www.soccerline.co.kr/news/epl.gif

So English Football Fans you can talk here about your fav team and players in the EPL

Sat 20th of October :-
Everton vs Liverpool

Blackburn vs Reading

Wigan Athletic vs Portsmouth

Fulham vs Derby Country

Manchester City vs Brmingham

Middlesbrough vs Chelsea

Arsenal vs Bolton

Aston Villa vs Man U

Sun 21 of October :-
West Ham vs Sunderland

punisher
10-11-2007, 06:14 PM
cool,im an arsenal fan,they are the best in the capetal

Ghost Rider
10-13-2007, 10:20 AM
i guess you r the only one who likes football in this forum,:sad:
i'm Liverpool suporter and our match with arsenal is at the 28th i think

Oxygen
10-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Nah. He's not the only one.

I'm a Man. U supporter. I guess I shouldn't be saying that in front of Punisher :oops:. I can't belive Arsenal are doing better that United. Dispicable! And you might want to change the banner.Man. U will thrash Villa! It's from the 04-05 season.

And many won't join because they're American. Not English.

Ghost Rider
10-13-2007, 11:00 AM

I'm a Man. U supporter. I guess I shouldn't be saying that in front of Punisher :oops:. I can't belive Arsenal are doing better that United. Dispicable! And you might want to change the banner.Man. U will thrash Villa! It's from the 04-05 season.

And many won't join because they're American. Not English.

well i really hate Man U but they have player that i like and deserve respect its the wizard Ryan Giggs and i thought that EPL is the best league in the world even if they chose the spanish league but th only intresting team there is Barcelona

punisher
10-13-2007, 11:13 AM
im so exited both man u and liverpool are here in this thred>>>>>>>>>>so happy>>.we will blow up man u and crush liverpool....haha

Stardy
10-13-2007, 02:15 PM
Enter NUFC...
Gawd, I love footie, how did I miss this thread?

Oxygen
10-13-2007, 02:25 PM
I have no clue...

And I'm glad Punisher hates Man.U. One more rival...

Stardy
10-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Aslong as Man-U win the cup, Arsenal the league and Liverpool the Champions League, im happy.

Nothing for nasty Chelsea

Oxygen
10-13-2007, 03:28 PM
Nah. Not Liverpool for the CL. It's going to be Liverpool 1 - 2 Man. U . As long as Crouch scores. Robot, robot, robot!

Stardy
10-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Nah. Not Liverpool for the CL. It's going to be Liverpool 1 - 2 Man. U . As long as Crouch scores. Robot, robot, robot!
Or Voronin, hes in my dream team

punisher
10-13-2007, 03:32 PM
in your dreams ,arsenal will go for the champions and win it (i hope we play agenst barsa[/COLOR] then we will have our revenge)ha ha,and yes i hate chelsea their is only one champ in london and its ARSENL{ARSENL is the best in the CAPETAL} haha

Oxygen
10-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Yes! England won 3 - 0!

Ghost Rider
10-13-2007, 05:17 PM
i hope michale own break his contract with NewCastle Utd and transfer to Liverpool (HOME lovley HOME)
Chelsea F.C = No History F.C

Stardy
10-13-2007, 06:34 PM
i hope michale own break his contract with NewCastle Utd and transfer to Liverpool (HOME lovley HOME)
Chelsea F.C = No History F.C
I heard hes leaving us *wah* for Man-C

Ghost Rider
10-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Torres is not playing because he had an injury while training he might miss Everton match dammit i hate Everton

Stardy
10-13-2007, 06:51 PM
I love everton, they gave us 3 points last week

Ghost Rider
10-13-2007, 06:55 PM
they might easily give u the points but i know that they'll kill their selves to win this match

Oxygen
10-13-2007, 06:58 PM
I never heard Owen might leave for city. One of my friends is a Man City supporter, and he never told us.

Stardy
10-13-2007, 07:04 PM
I never heard Owen might leave for city. One of my friends is a Man City supporter, and he never told us.
For 15 million at the half way transfer window, eriksson is asking for the money, and I think they gave him it

Ghost Rider
10-15-2007, 10:00 AM
For 15 million at the half way transfer window, eriksson is asking for the money, and I think they gave him it

I heard that its just a rumor and Owen is not going anywhere

punisher
10-15-2007, 10:13 AM
yo people when is the EPL will start,im bored watching euro2008,

Stardy
10-15-2007, 11:02 AM
Its started >_>

Owen loves newcastle, but hates the fact that Sams saying dont play in the england squad or you might get re-injured, I agree with Sam, there are lots of great english strikers, and Owen needs a rest.
Owen does not, and now wants to leave, and Man-C have already put a offer in.

Ghost Rider
10-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Everton vs Liverpool

Blackburn vs Reading

Fulham vs Derby Country

Middlesbrough vs Chelsea

Arsenal vs Bolton

Aston Villa vs Man U

West Ham vs Sunderland

Stardy
10-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Everton vs Liverpool

Blackburn vs Reading

Fulham vs Derby Country

Middlesbrough vs Chelsea

Arsenal vs Bolton

Aston Villa vs Man U

West Ham vs Sunderland
Whos newcastle playing?

I though EPL meant the Spanish league >_>

Ghost Rider
10-16-2007, 01:02 PM
Whos newcastle playing?

I though EPL meant the Spanish league >_>
i think it will play against Tottenham check this web http://www.premierleague.com/page/Home/0,,12306,00.html

Stardy
10-16-2007, 01:08 PM
i think it will play against Tottenham check this web http://www.premierleague.com/page/Home/0,,12306,00.html
New font colour!

Anyway, thanks for that Ghosty!

Ghost Rider
10-19-2007, 08:00 PM
liverpool won the derby 2-1

Stardy
10-20-2007, 06:31 PM
liverpool won the derby 2-1
cool, Man-U won 4-1

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-21-2007, 09:25 AM

I've supported Man U since I was at least four-five years old...and the 4-1 trouncing was stunning. :D

Man U won the last league, they're going to win this year too. Arsenal sold most of its best players...and without Henry, Reyes, and a few people who retired...their chances doesn't look too good.

One of the stupidest things happening in this season was the departure of Jose Mourinho from Chelsea. -.- They're goners, big time.

I'm waiting for the Arsenal vs Man U tiebreaker, now. That's one match everyone's waiting for. Two of the most popular clubs in the world...should be interesting to watch.

Hey wow, Carlos Tevez's younger brother is joining Man U (http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BB4CEE8FA%2D9A47%2D47BC%2DB0 69%2D3F7A2F35DB70%7D&newsid=480433).

Stardy
10-21-2007, 05:35 PM
I think the gunners will win this year, and I prefer to watch the newcastle/sunderland match to Man-U V Arsenal anyday.

Chelsea made the worst mistake ever by firing Jose, but Avran is a good replacement.

Ghost Rider
10-22-2007, 12:46 PM
do you really think he's a good replacment i've heard all he has is six match in his carear as a coach, even though we've had fun sending morhinio (best rival 4 rapha)and chelsea(no history)fc from the UEFA i guess morhinio is going to inter milan

Stardy
10-22-2007, 12:51 PM
do you really think he's a good replacment i've heard all he has is six match in his carear as a coach, even though we've had fun sending morhinio (best rival 4 rapha)and chelsea(no history)fc from the UEFA i guess morhinio is going to inter milan
He was the manager of Isreal for the world cup 06, and they never lost one match, only put out on away goals

Ghost Rider
11-15-2007, 01:34 PM
Sat 24th November 2007
Newcastle v Liverpool
Arsenal v Wigan Athletic
Birmingham v Portsmouth
Bolton v Man Utd
Everton v Sunderland
Manchester City v Reading
Middlesbrough v Aston Villa
Derby County v Chelsea

Sun 25th November 2007
West Ham v Spurs
Fulham v Blackburn

8-0 LIVERPOOL RULEZ, BESIKTAS LOSE

Stardy
11-17-2007, 06:06 PM
BEşiktaş are a disgrace to Turkey T_T

They are normally much better than that.

Ghost Rider
12-11-2007, 05:00 PM
UEFA champions league 1st half result:-
Liverpool 2-0 Marseille
Steven Gerrard
Fernando Torres
Final Score:-
4-0
Kuyit & Babel scored the other 2 goals

Stardy
12-12-2007, 09:44 AM
UEFA champions league 1st half result:-
Liverpool 2-0 Marseille
Steven Gerrard
Fernando Torres
Final Score:-
4-0
Kuyit & Babel scored the other 2 goals
KK cool.

Liverpool qon, yay!

I had a bet on them =)

Ghost Rider
12-12-2007, 05:17 PM
there are huge matches at theweekend
Arsenal vs Chelsea
Liverpool vs Man Utd

Good Luck for the Reds

Stardy
12-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Arsenal vs Chelsea
Liverpool vs Man Utd

Good Luck for the Reds
Looking forward to them.

Offtopic: did you draw/make that Y2J pic (it is Y2J right)?

Snow Fairy Sugar
12-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Arsenal vs Chelsea
Liverpool vs Man Utd

Good Luck for the Reds
Man U's a point behind Arsenal :D But Chelsea's not gonna go down easily.

Man U for the win. D:

Hopefully they don't blow it up against Liverpool...

Stardy
12-12-2007, 05:48 PM
I hoping for a Man U & a Chelsea win here, cause I have placed my bets =P.

Yes, im 13 and allowed to bet =/.

Oxygen
12-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Man. U and Chelsea must win! If that happens, Man.U go top!

Snow Fairy Sugar
12-12-2007, 05:50 PM
I hoping for a Man U & a Chelsea win here, cause I have placed my bets =P.

Yes, im 13 and allowed to bet =/.Lol yeah, but seriously, with Mourinho gone, chelsea has now 0.001% chance of winning, if Mourinho was there, he'd most likely have made it a tough call for the others.

And I hope Liverpool does something good...I mean like, poor guys got kicked out of CL, didn't they?

Oxygen
12-12-2007, 06:48 PM
No. They got through.

Stardy
12-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Lol yeah, but seriously, with Mourinho gone, chelsea has now 0.001% chance of winning, if Mourinho was there, he'd most likely have made it a tough call for the others.

And I hope Liverpool does something good...I mean like, poor guys got kicked out of CL, didn't they?
Avran Grant is minted =P

Ghost Rider
12-13-2007, 10:20 AM
i hope Liverpool & Chelsea wins (that doesnt mean that i like noHistoryFc but i want to see Arsenal losing at the emirates)

Snow Fairy Sugar
12-16-2007, 05:34 PM
So Man U defeated Liverpool 1-0 at Anfield and Chelsea lost 0-1 to Arsenal at Emirates.

Great game, though.

Mumble
12-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Tevez's goal today was a let in.

I thought liverpool were going to win.

BUT STILL C'MON THE POOL!

Stardy
12-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Gawd, those games where good =p

Wigan winning 5-3 & Tuncay Sanli scoring where the best bits this week though.

Im a Newcastle fan btw.

PokemonBoy2106
01-07-2008, 08:52 AM
I'm not english, im an aussie anyway Man U rock! Tevez is probably the best recent transfer in a long time

Stardy
01-09-2008, 09:17 AM
I'm not english, im an aussie anyway Man U rock! Tevez is probably the best recent transfer in a long time
Meh, Tevez is overrated IMO, he should have stayed at West Ham, aslo IMO

Ghost Rider
01-20-2008, 08:03 PM
what do u think about Anelka playing 4 Chelsea will he be able to take Drogba's place? cause i heard that Didier Drogba is leaving by the end of this season

Stardy
01-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Drogba is the MVP of CHelsea, I dont see him leaving, maybe Kalou though =/

Ghost Rider
01-26-2008, 08:22 PM
5-2 for Liverpool in the F.A Cup good game i hope we beat Inter Milan in the UEFA

Rekhyt
01-26-2008, 11:31 PM
I support Chelsea, and trust me, they won't let Drogba leave.

PokemonBoy2106
01-26-2008, 11:38 PM
No way, they could have Malouda as their premier striker.

Stardy
01-27-2008, 09:22 AM
OMG Newcastle lost 3-0 in the cup ;-;

as260191
01-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Im a bit down that Mansfield lost, their star player, Michael Boulding,'s sister is in my statistics class, and we all wanted her to get us free tickets to their next game lol.

Alonso
01-29-2008, 12:57 AM
What happened to Rooney, I don't hear about him anymore? I'm not a big fan of domestic European leagues; they just bore me. I'm more into the Champions League Round of 16 and up.

Anyway, Tevez is really making his mark in the Premiership. In Chelsea, the new forwards they are signing will replace Pizarro. I hear all they do about him is complain in the papers.

Stardy
01-29-2008, 08:48 AM
What happened to Rooney, I don't hear about him anymore? I'm not a big fan of domestic European leagues; they just bore me. I'm more into the Champions League Round of 16 and up.

Anyway, Tevez is really making his mark in the Premiership. In Chelsea, the new forwards they are signing will replace Pizarro. I hear all they do about him is complain in the papers.
Yup, basicly =P

I would say Pizzaro should come to the Toon ARmy, but we have aton of strikers already, plus might be getting Gujohnnson or however you spell his name.

Alonso
01-30-2008, 02:06 AM
Yup, basicly =P

I would say Pizzaro should come to the Toon ARmy, but we have aton of strikers already, plus might be getting Gujohnnson or however you spell his name.

Who's the toon army? Nevermind, I got my answer off the internet. Gudjohnsen, really?

Stardy
01-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Who's the toon army? Nevermind, I got my answer off the internet. Gudjohnsen, really?
Newcastle =P

Yup, what I heard anyway, we tried for him in the summer when Barca got Henry, but he said he wanted to fight for his place, but he failed so we are after him again =/

Stardy
02-26-2008, 09:21 AM
Meh, revival double post, sue me :P

Damn, I was dissapointed when we lost 4-1 to Aston Villa, but now the 5-1 defeat from Man-U is just... meh to me :/

I think I will either become a full Cardiff supporter or full Fenerbaçe supporter if Newcastle dont turn things around quickly :/
(I support all three already, plus Tranmere, Deportivo and Vauxhall, but just those three mainly :/)

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-05-2008, 04:54 PM
That Eduardo injury was horrifying. Either way, Man U can bring back the lead down. :| Just kidding, but now it's going to be a real close title match. Just one point away, with about ten games to go...

walkthru
03-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Horrifying? I think Cisse's a couple of years ago was much worse.

Stardy
03-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Walk's right, Cisse's was worse =/ imo anyway
However, Eduardo's was pretty squeamish aswell =/

and is there any chance on Newcastle winning now, or atleast get into Europe? D:

and YAYAYAYAY FENERBAHÇE BEAT SEVILLA

walkthru
03-15-2008, 10:09 PM
I don't even like Newcastle.
I'm a Saints fan.

Stardy
03-15-2008, 11:09 PM
I don't even like Newcastle.

Most people I know never heard of them, nevermind like D:

Mankey081
03-20-2008, 11:47 PM
Walk's right, Cisse's was worse =/ imo anyway
However, Eduardo's was pretty squeamish aswell =/

Neither were anywhere near as bad as David Busst's injury.

Stardy
03-21-2008, 06:01 AM
Neither were anywhere near as bad as David Busst's injury.

Damn, I forgot about that, it was meh to a meh .______________."

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-21-2008, 01:06 PM
Super Sunday this weekend!

Manchester United vs Liverpool at Old Trafford{Previous result at Anfield went 1-0 for Man U}

Chelsea vs Arsenal at Emirates, at Stamford Bridge.

Two matches, the same day.

I'm so gonna glue myself to the television. <3

HorrorScope
03-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Go Liverpool! :D

I won't be able to watch it though. T_T

Stardy
03-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Go Liverpool! :D

I won't be able to watch it though. T_T

Whyever not D:

Meh, im not so hyped as before, but im still watching it :3

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Why ever now, Huncrew? D: But I hope Man U wins, actually. XD

Liverpool is struggling to keep up its fourth place{lol} but in my opinion, these matches are going to have a major effect on the Champions League. Man U ftw, in both tourneys. <3

Stardy
03-21-2008, 02:30 PM
Why ever now, Huncrew? D: But I hope Man U wins, actually. XD

Liverpool is struggling to keep up its fourth place{lol} but in my opinion, these matches are going to have a major effect on the Champions League. Man U ftw, in both tourneys. <3

Man U is only ftw in the league, Liverpool pwns all other English teams for best UEFA status-me-thingy =P

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-21-2008, 02:36 PM
Man U is only ftw in the league, Liverpool pwns all other English teams for best UEFA status-me-thingy =P
Nah not really, Man U's the best in the world, and the most popular.

And if you don't know, the owners of Liverpool have decided to sell Liverpool to a a UAE based company for twice the price{about 450 million pounds, I think} they ought it for. I'm looking forward to a change in Anfield.

Stardy
03-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Nah not really, Man U's the best in the world, and the most popular.

And if you don't know, the owners of Liverpool have decided to sell Liverpool to a a UAE based company for twice the price{about 450 million pounds, I think} they ought it for. I'm looking forward to a change in Anfield.

Lol, I hope you know that if somebody does not like them, they hate them, no?
Even with teams like Chelsea and Arsenal they can be neutral, however with Man U, its love it or hate it, one of the other, unfortunetly I hate it, but only because Newcastle hates everyone :P

Whoa, never knew that, good for them, I want to see what happens next :3.

HorrorScope
03-21-2008, 03:38 PM
I won't be able to watch it because i'll be at my nan's all weekend. And they don't have sky. D:

Oh and I personally disagree that Man United are the best in the world. If you look at how Barcelona play (It hurts me to mention there name as a Celtic fan) but they're clearly the best in the world at this moment in time. The football they play is breathtaking.

And Liverpool totally own in the European matches, but not the League matches. =/

I still think Liverpool can get to the final of the Champions League tbh.

Stardy
03-21-2008, 03:41 PM
I won't be able to watch it because i'll be at my nan's all weekend. And they don't have sky. D:

Oh and I personally disagree that Man United are the best in the world. If you look at how Barcelona play (It hurts me to mention there name as a Celtic fan) but they're clearly the best in the world at this moment in time. The football they play is breathtaking.

And Liverpool totally own in the European matches, but not the League matches. =/

I still think Liverpool can get to the final of the Champions League tbh.
Cant your nan come to you D:

Barca = good
New York Red Bulls = Pwnage
*has hardly a clue who or what the new york red bulls are*

Yup

I dont, semi finals maybe :P
Im hoping for a Fener/Roma final, imagine the outrage it would cause :P

HorrorScope
03-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Is a Liverpool - Barca final possible?

Oh and she has come to me. (Mum is in America atm) but she's been at my house for 2 days running. So it has to switch and I have to go to hers for the weekend. Then back to my place after that. =/

Oh and lolwut rovers overshadow everyone btw.

Stardy
03-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Is a Liverpool - Barca final possible?

Oh and she has come to me. (Mum is in America atm) but she's been at my house for 2 days running. So it has to switch and I have to go to hers for the weekend. Then back to my place after that. =/

Oh and lolwut rovers overshadow everyone btw.

Yup, they have to beat one english team then either Fenernbache or another English one =P

WEll, what ya know =P

Very true at the bottom, I made them =P

Oxygen
03-24-2008, 04:56 PM
I dont, semi finals maybe :P
Im hoping for a Fener/Roma final, imagine the outrage it would cause :P

But Man.U will pwn them =P

Stardy
03-24-2008, 04:58 PM
But Man.U will pwn them =P

True =P

However, thats why I said imagine the outrage =P

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-26-2008, 03:52 AM
I should've posted this sooner.

Arsenal lost 1-2 to Chelsea at Stanford Bridge, and Man-U was pwnage 3-0 at Anfield against Liverpool. <3

Awesome matches, but I must say Man U-Liverpool wasn't that good, Liverpool seemed rather demoralized, in my opinion. I preferred Gunners vs Blues.

So now Man U has got an unassailable, demanding lead of six points. Man U ftw, all you Man U haters! :tongue:

xDesires-Lovex
03-26-2008, 03:58 AM
Chelsea > All.

I'm from sheffield, so they're my main team, but in the premiership I'm a fan of Chelsea.

Stardy
03-26-2008, 05:21 AM
Man U ftw, all you Man U haters! :tongue:

Yup, damn us to hell :tongue:

Meh, I was more intrested in Newcastles match what was played here on Sundy, rather thn "super" sunday.
There was a Super Sunday last year that was meh, and this year didn't make up for it :ermm:

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-26-2008, 05:37 AM
Yup, damn us to hell :tongue:

Meh, I was more intrested in Newcastles match what was played here on Sundy, rather thn "super" sunday.
There was a Super Sunday last year that was meh, and this year didn't make up for it :ermm:

What were the teams in last year's Super Sunday again? @_@

Oh, by the way, I asked my dad whether DIC buying Liverpool was true (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/liverpool/article3216602.ece), and he said "Yes". T_T

Lets hope Liverpool revives now. DX

Stardy
03-26-2008, 05:47 AM
What were the teams in last year's Super Sunday again? @_@

Oh, by the way, I asked my dad whether DIC buying Liverpool was true (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/liverpool/article3216602.ece), and he said "Yes". T_T

Lets hope Liverpool revives now. DX
I dunno, might have been Chelsea/Man U and Arsenal/L'pool.

Zomg takeover, good for L'Pool?.

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-26-2008, 05:57 AM
I dunno, might have been Chelsea/Man U and Arsenal/L'pool.

Zomg takeover, good for L'Pool?.

Oh right, I believe that was it. :o

And definitely, according to dad, these guys are an Investment Corporation, making major investments in the Middle East, and a Roman Abravomich type of owners, but they're a corporation, being investors they'll know how to exploit Liverpool shares, and they'll look to buy more decent players, not glamor, like other teams. Yes, no one can predict, but we never know. But a change for the better is very likely.

Who knows...maybe it's going to be like in the beginning when everyone though that Glazer screwed up Man U, but Man U changed{Not very much, but anyway, it didn't worsen at least.}

But seriously, Jose Mourinho should be back, he's much better than Avram Grant, don't you think? T.T

Stardy
03-26-2008, 06:03 AM
Oh right, I believe that was it. :o

And definitely, according to dad, these guys are an Investment Corporation, making major investments in the Middle East, and a Roman Abravomich type of owners, but they're a corporation, being investors they'll know how to exploit Liverpool shares, and they'll look to buy more decent players, not glamor, like other teams. Yes, no one can predict, but we never know. But a change for the better is very likely.

Who knows...maybe it's going to be like in the beginning when everyone though that Glazer screwed up Man U, but Man U changed{Not very much, but anyway, it didn't worsen at least.}

But seriously, Jose Mourinho should be back, he's much better than Avram Grant, don't you think? T.T
Grant is good, Jose is god.
End of story on that bit =P

Might prolly end up like Man U, I dunno though =P

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-26-2008, 06:25 AM
Grant is good, Jose is god.
End of story on that bit =P

Might prolly end up like Man U, I dunno though =P

I doubt Grant is good, the players are good. Mourinho made them and the team what they are now. =] I still wonder why Mourinho was sacked. -_-

I think Liverpool will turn into a Barcelona actually. =P Who knows? Why can't they just hurry up and sell Liverpool? :/

Stardy
03-26-2008, 10:42 AM
I doubt Grant is good, the players are good. Mourinho made them and the team what they are now. =] I still wonder why Mourinho was sacked. -_-

I think Liverpool will turn into a Barcelona actually. =P Who knows? Why can't they just hurry up and sell Liverpool? :/

1) Have you seen his Isreal days? Just a question :/
2) Cause he didn't win anything "important (AKA CL or PL)" in 07 D:
3) Maybe, I dunno =P
4) I dunno, im bored of waiting though D:

xDesires-Lovex
03-27-2008, 02:21 PM
The Super Sunday was the other day.

Man U 3 - Liverpool 0
Chelsea 2 - Aresenal 1

Good Fight.

1 - Man U
2 - Chelsea
3 - Aresenal [[OWNED]]
4 - Liverpool

Stardy
03-27-2008, 02:24 PM
The Super Sunday was the other day.

Man U 3 - Liverpool 0
Chelsea 2 - Aresenal 1

Good Fight.

1 - Man U
2 - Chelsea
3 - Aresenal [[OWNED]]
4 - Liverpool

I would say that Liverpool got owned, not Arsenal, just saying =P

walkthru
03-27-2008, 02:25 PM
I would say that Liverpool's only good player is Crouchy, because he used to play for us Southampton, that is

xDesires-Lovex
03-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Aresenal are the ones who've dropped two places in a matter of weeks.

From 1st to Third, what a pitty.

Stardy
03-27-2008, 02:29 PM
I would say that Liverpool's only good player is Crouchy, because he used to play for us Southampton, that is
Yeah, hes good, not there best striker though imho, thats Kuyt =/

Aresenal are the ones who've dropped two places in a matter of weeks.

From 1st to Third, what a pitty.

Good point.
Liverpool should be at least causing a challenge for the title though =/

Anyone know wtfux is up with Xabi Alonso though?
I read that Madrid offered a trade for him,m no idea who though, but they say he will be "the perfect trade"

xDesires-Lovex
03-27-2008, 02:32 PM
I doubt Liverpool will win the Perm for some years to come.

They always loose atleast 10 points at the openning of seasons.

Stardy
03-27-2008, 02:33 PM
I doubt Liverpool will win the Perm for some years to come.

They always loose atleast 10 points at the openning of seasons.
Yeah, they wont win it for an age to come yet.
However, they should still be provideding a little bit of a challenge at least, never mind almost losing there CL spot to Everton atm =/

xDesires-Lovex
03-27-2008, 02:36 PM
They shouldn't have even been in the CL last season.

Everton got 4th, Liverpool didn't make it, so they shouldn't have been allowed in.

Stardy
03-27-2008, 02:51 PM
They shouldn't have even been in the CL last season.

Everton got 4th, Liverpool didn't make it, so they shouldn't have been allowed in.

Good point =/
However, they did get to the finals, what im sure books your spot anyway, although unfair on Everton =/

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-29-2008, 09:07 AM
New Update: Ronaldinho and Barcelona are officially splitting.

And he's believed to be linked with Chelsea and Liverpool, although this last bit of report is unconfirmed.

Chelsea have got a major dream team, except for Christiano Ronaldo and Theirry Henry. :o

Stardy
03-29-2008, 04:06 PM
New Update: Ronaldinho and Barcelona are officially splitting.

And he's believed to be linked with Chelsea and Liverpool, although this last bit of report is unconfirmed.

Chelsea have got a major dream team, except for Christiano Ronaldo and Theirry Henry. :o

ZOMG :o
No chance on him going to Newcastle then? :P

They will if they get him =P

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-30-2008, 10:26 AM
ZOMG :o
No chance on him going to Newcastle then? :P

They will if they get him =P

Newcastle...o_O

No way, Mike Owen joined, okay, but there's no chance Ronaldinho'll join.

Oh, and Arsenal jumped back into second place. ;_;

Stardy
03-30-2008, 10:36 AM
Newcastle...o_O

No way, Mike Owen joined, okay, but there's no chance Ronaldinho'll join.

Oh, and Arsenal jumped back into second place. ;_;

I was joking, and best team was aimed at Chelsea >.>

OH NOEZ.
Wait, why am I saying OH NOEZ? I like Arsenal more in the Champions League Square than the rest of them =/ (L'pool, Chelsea & Man U)

Off Topic: Why the fux is ER banned, his failed atempt at trolling is hardly a good reason imo, notice the failed D: