PDA

View Full Version : (DS) The Trial of Juno RP Discussion - Cliffs Notes on first post!

Pages : [1] 2

Neo Emolga
10-12-2007, 05:06 AM
Got questions about Trial of Juno? I've got answers.

Talk stuff out about the RP or anything else that's going on in here.

Cliffs Notes to ToJ

-Taken from Neo-

If you were thinking of dropping out of the RP because of how active it’s been or if you’ve fallen behind, DON’T! That’s what these are here for, so you can easily get back into the RP without missing a beat, and so you don’t have to a million posts that might only be background filler. These summary notes will contain all the most important elements of what has happened in the RP already. Plus, the more you’re active, the more you and your actions will be featured here!

Also, if you feel I’ve missed something important or something is incorrect, let me know. Also, note that background filler such as character intros, casual character conversations, and other background material won’t be covered here. Only the major important events will.

Background Information

Read The Prologue (http http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1775791&postcount=1)

Maps ( http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1775792&postcount=2 )

The Cast ( http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1775793&postcount=3 )

Chapter 1: Plans and Escapes (Post 1 - Post 52)

Juno splits up the Alliance forces start covert ops and search for survivors: Alpha *Including Zaeri* & Bravo *Including Sclera* Ground/Armored –Survivors in the ruins of Symarix-, Gamma *Led by Landon, including Silberwind,Weiss * & Delta *Led by Juno, including Devati* –Missions in Crimsonland-, Sigma *Including Cyanez and Niera* –Reinforcements in Durantal- (Azure Islands)
Javas continues his undercover job to keep the Black Onyx from finding Silver Apex forces while Artemis continues his search of the same forces (Monaraca)
Scara & Jahrhos / Rarto begin battling while other Silver Apex members come to help, finally killing Scara(Azure Islands)
Dakon escapes from Black Onyx custody (Black Onyx Kingdom)
Gamma –Southwest Manufacturing Plant-, Delta – Ganson Industrial Wing -, and Sigma –Shale Ridge- are instead sent to destroy some Black Onyx key targets. Alpha –Crimsonland-, Bravo –Durantal- (Azure Islands)
Titanus escapes from Silver Apex captivity (Azure Islands)

Chapter 2 : Preparations and Orders (Posts 53 – 107)

Zanix checks out the spot of a Black Onyx caravan’s destruction (Monaraca)
Godan spies on Juno meeting (Azure Islands)
Scara begins his journey to get his life back (The Abyss, Temple of Sunken Souls)
The various troops prepare (Azure Islands)
Delta prepares for their strike (Southwest Manufacturing Plant)
Sita, Juno’s love and guide, tells him about the Night Stealer, Hallow & Necro, and the Butcher’s Chakram, powerful items found in The Abyss then purify them in Utopia (Azure Islands)
Titanus attacks random forces, retreating on a Pidgeot (Azure Islands)
Titanus notices Juno and attacks Einois, killing him before going to see Skepter (Somewhere in Crescent Moon)
Tezza moves to quall the uprising (Shale Ridge)

Chapter 3 : Successes and Hell (Posts 108 – 136)

Gamma begins their assault (En Route to Destination)
Godan begins counter-attack against Delta (Southwest Manufacturing Plant)
Juno begins placing explosives, finally exploding them (Ganson Industrial Wing)
Kavik moves to head to Ganson (Gingran)
Devati moves on to target a Black Onyx hospital after setting charges on a bridge (Ganson Industrial Wing)
Landon succeeds in his mission, blowing up the plant but killing Dakon in the process (Southwest Manufacturing Plant)
Juno goes to the Abyss (Industrial District)

Chapter 4 : More Missions (Posts 137 – 171)

Skepter sends Titanus to attack the Azure Islands (Monaraca)
Landon faints in route to the Azure Islands (Skies above Crescent Bay)
Skepter sends Godan Durantal and the Industrial Wing (Monaraca)
Sclera moves to Seras, encountering enemy forces (En Route to Seras)
Scara returns to life (Monaraca)
After recovering, Landon is sent on a covert ops mission to the Black Onyx Industrial District (Azure Islands)

Chapter 5 : Azure Island’s Downfall (Posts 172 – 204)

Titanus, Kavik, Warclubs begin assault – Istra defends (Azure Islands)
Zanix is sent to protect the Black Onyx Industrial District (Monaraca)
Jorryn attacks Black Onyx forces (Jasandax)
Dissension in Lucien’s group grows, while Frostmourne and crew join the battle (En Route to Shale Ridge)
Javas tries to get away (Monaraca)
Juno begins his journey in The Abyss (Pools of Lahtel, Abyss)
Zhunjai dies by Zanix’s hand during Landon’s mission (Black Onyx Industrial District)
Titanus kills Aries (Azure Islands)
Istra dies in the struggle (Azure Islands)

Chapter 6 : The Highway to Hell (Posts 205 - 240)

Juno finds information on the pendant (Western Deathlands, Abyss)
Istra begins her journey (Fields of Paradise, Utopia)
Juno finds and retrieves the Night Stealer Pendant & gains a Lugia companion (Western Deathlands, Abyss)
Maura and Zeb meet their spiritual guides, Linara and Kos, who give them riddles to solve (Minagan)
The battle continues, and Zanix & Zyrina “kill” Landon & Mythos in the struggle, though part of the district is destroyed in the process (Black Onyx Industrial District)
Silberwind & Weiss move to attack Monaraca (En Route to Monaraca)
Dys joins the Black Onyx drafting group to move up in ranks and hopefully gain new powers (Wilderness of Silver Apex)
Silverlance gets captured by Black Onyx forces (Crescent Island)
Juno arrives to see the chakram destroyed, and he instead focuses on taking the Xov Bow of Vengeance (The City of Dis, Abyss)
The bows owner, a Darkrai named Zantetsuken, finds and intends to punish Juno for taking the powerful object (Eastern Deathlands, Abyss)
Landon enters the Abyss … (Black Onyx Industrial District)

Chapter 7 : (Posts 241 –

Juno and friends have their souls / bodies switched: Juno taking Dysans, Dysan in Blazewing, and Blazewing in Junos (Eastern Deathlands, Abyss)
Maci goes to search the Brownstone Islands for important and mythical objects & starts to figure out the mystery …(Brownstone Islands)
Mythos begins her journey (Utopia)
Juno and crew encounter Landon (Eastern Deathlands Coastline, Abyss)
Silverlance joins the Black Onyx (Monaraca)
Silberwing and Weiss go to destroy Skepter, failing and getting killed by Silverlance, Dys, and Black Onyx forces (Monaraca)
After finding the Blade of Prediction, Maci is killed (Lost City of Ameth’Aran)

Draconic_Espeon
10-12-2007, 10:54 PM
About the squads/groups...

Who's leading Sigma, if anyone? I'm having my character join it, since I kinda guessed that it wouldn't have as many actual RPers join it. If no one takes the spot as its leader, could I just use an NPC? Cyanez isn't a high enough rank to take the spot.

Also, I won't be on much this weekend. I'll catch up on Sunday night.

Shade
10-13-2007, 12:40 AM
How do we like battle ach other, like fight and kill opponents and stuff?

Shuricel
10-13-2007, 02:46 AM
Just wanted to make sure I got what's going on so far right:

Silver Apex:
*Black Onyx Lucario infiltrated, who was later killed.
*Troups are being set out for specific goals. Goals are what are mentioned in this part I copy and pasted from a post:
When Juno began to speak, Cyanez listened closely, and eagerly as well. It seemed as though five teams would be setting out to search for survivors. Two teams of ground and armored troops were heading to Symarix, while two groups of aerial forces, lead by Juno and Landon, a Pikachu native to the Azure Islands, were heading to Crimsonland. Cyanez was a part of the fifth and final team, Sigma, were heading to Durantal, a Silver Apex city. With any luck, there migh be more Silver Apex members there hiding out. Juno dismissed them, and Cyanez quickly went out to talk to Niera.
*I think someone got into the Black Onyx base, then escaped. Not exactly sure.

Black Onyx:
*A bunch of random missions, I think.
*Someone died.
*Someone got captured.

-------

Just want to make sure I got all my facts straight before I post. ^^

Neo Emolga
10-13-2007, 04:40 AM
About the squads/groups...

Who's leading Sigma, if anyone? I'm having my character join it, since I kinda guessed that it wouldn't have as many actual RPers join it. If no one takes the spot as its leader, could I just use an NPC? Cyanez isn't a high enough rank to take the spot.

Also, I won't be on much this weekend. I'll catch up on Sunday night.

Actually, no one has been assigned to lead Sigma yet. So it can be you. Or you can have an NPC as a leader if you want.

How do we like battle ach other, like fight and kill opponents and stuff?

Is... this your first RP?

Anyway, if you want to attack another RPer, make the attack first, but give them a chance to response. Play it out realistically, and honestly, dying isn't the best thing to have happen to your character, but you can use it to do other things in the two afterlifes.

Just wanted to make sure I got what's going on so far right:

Silver Apex:
*Black Onyx Lucario infiltrated, who was later killed.
*Troups are being set out for specific goals. Goals are what are mentioned in this part I copy and pasted from a post:
When Juno began to speak, Cyanez listened closely, and eagerly as well. It seemed as though five teams would be setting out to search for survivors. Two teams of ground and armored troops were heading to Symarix, while two groups of aerial forces, lead by Juno and Landon, a Pikachu native to the Azure Islands, were heading to Crimsonland. Cyanez was a part of the fifth and final team, Sigma, were heading to Durantal, a Silver Apex city. With any luck, there migh be more Silver Apex members there hiding out. Juno dismissed them, and Cyanez quickly went out to talk to Niera.
*I think someone got into the Black Onyx base, then escaped. Not exactly sure.

Black Onyx:
*A bunch of random missions, I think.
*Someone died.
*Someone got captured.

-------

Just want to make sure I got all my facts straight before I post. ^^

Couple changes to that.

Yes, a Lucario from the Black Onyx did attack the Azure Islands, but he was killed. Because of that, the missions were changed. Alpha now heads to Crimsonland, Bravo to the Silver Apex, Delta to the Ganson Industrial Wing, Gamma to the Southwest Manufacturing Plant, and Sigma to Shale Ridge. These were changed on speculation of the Black Onyx arrival, and that Juno believed they were running out of time to act.

Shade
10-13-2007, 04:57 AM
Actually, no one has been assigned to lead Sigma yet. So it can be you. Or you can have an NPC as a leader if you want.

Is... this your first RP?

Anyway, if you want to attack another RPer, make the attack first, but give them a chance to response. Play it out realistically, and honestly, dying isn't the best thing to have happen to your character, but you can use it to do other things in the two afterlifes.

Couple changes to that.

Yes, a Lucario from the Black Onyx did attack the Azure Islands, but he was killed. Because of that, the missions were changed. Alpha now heads to Crimsonland, Bravo to the Silver Apex, Delta to the Ganson Industrial Wing, Gamma to the Southwest Manufacturing Plant, and Sigma to Shale Ridge. These were changed on speculation of the Black Onyx arrival, and that Juno believed they were running out of time to act.

Wait is that Lucario and actual character played by someone here?

I wa the one who was captured, but I escaped and destroyed the Silver Apex convoy which was led by a random Weavile soldier, who I killed.

My character is now loose in the Azure Islands.

FYI.

lol

Neo Emolga
10-13-2007, 05:23 AM
Wait is that Lucario and actual character played by someone here?

I wa the one who was captured, but I escaped and destroyed the Silver Apex convoy which was led by a random Weavile soldier, who I killed.

My character is now loose in the Azure Islands.

FYI.

lol

Yes, that Lucario was an RP character who tried to attack the Azure Islands all by himself. Gunned down by four RPers in total, so... might be a good idea to think twice before attacking... :P

Also, if anyone god-mods to try and get away for attack people wrongfully, its going to end up with their posts deleted. I really want this to be as fair and as realistic as possible.

NightBreaker
10-13-2007, 03:45 PM
NP, since we have 17 characters in the Silver Apex and five groups you've organized, five per team, shouldn't we clarify to each other who is in which group, leaders, etc.

We wouldn't want to confuse someone else's post and put them in a different team :P

Shuricel
10-14-2007, 01:02 AM
Um...not to sound like I'm complaining or anything, but I got a suggestion.

Maybe once every two to four pages or something, someone can post a summary of what happened during the first two pages?

Cause it can be a pain in a but to have to read through four pages, half of them being done by great roleplayers, thus being long (not that that's a bad thing, ^^;), but maybe just a quick outline of events of what happened? Just because their are 30+ roleplayers, so the roleplay's moving really quickly...

It's just it's kinda hard to get a grip of what's happened if you have to go through a bunch of pages of posts. At least for me. And since there's a handful of roleplayers who haven't even posted yet...

Sorry if I sounded like a spoiled spaz, but it's just a suggestion.

Neo Emolga
10-14-2007, 04:20 AM
NP, since we have 17 characters in the Silver Apex and five groups you've organized, five per team, shouldn't we clarify to each other who is in which group, leaders, etc.

We wouldn't want to confuse someone else's post and put them in a different team :P

Well, I didn't think the group organization really mattered all that much as far as categorization goes. Plus, these groups are really only on a temporary basis for this current wave of missions. All that can change in the near future.

Um...not to sound like I'm complaining or anything, but I got a suggestion.

Maybe once every two to four pages or something, someone can post a summary of what happened during the first two pages?

Cause it can be a pain in a but to have to read through four pages, half of them being done by great roleplayers, thus being long (not that that's a bad thing, ^^;), but maybe just a quick outline of events of what happened? Just because their are 30+ roleplayers, so the roleplay's moving really quickly...

It's just it's kinda hard to get a grip of what's happened if you have to go through a bunch of pages of posts. At least for me. And since there's a handful of roleplayers who haven't even posted yet...

Sorry if I sounded like a spoiled spaz, but it's just a suggestion.

I know it sounds like a good idea, but I can't be the one to do it, my hands are really full with this RP already from RPing myself, reading everyone's posts, playing as one of the major characters, still reading sign ups and accepting them, answering questions and stuff through PM and messenger, and still handing the many mod duties I have. Having to do this in addition... is a real back breaker.

But, if you need something really quick, yes, the Silver Apex/Southern Tempest deployed two teams (Alpha and Bravo) to search for survivors (In Crimsonland and Silver Apex respectively), two teams (Delta and Gamma) to attack the Black Onyx's industrial locations in Crescent Moon, and one other (Sigma) to head to Shade Ridge to convince the Pokemon there to return to their defiant roots against the Black Onyx Kingdom.

Several Black Onyx forces are moving west, and a small few have managed to pinpoint the location of the rebel forces. Other than that, the rest is mostly background material.

Shade
10-14-2007, 04:26 AM
Well, I didn't think the group organization really mattered all that much as far as categorization goes. Plus, these groups are really only on a temporary basis for this current wave of missions. All that can change in the near future.

I know it sounds like a good idea, but I can't be the one to do it, my hands are really full with this RP already from RPing myself, reading everyone's posts, playing as one of the major characters, still reading sign ups and accepting them, answering questions and stuff through PM and messenger, and still handing the many mod duties I have. Having to do this in addition... is a real back breaker.

But, if you need something really quick, yes, the Silver Apex/Southern Tempest deployed two teams (Alpha and Bravo) to search for survivors (In Crimsonland and Silver Apex respectively), two teams (Delta and Gamma) to attack the Black Onyx's industrial locations in Crescent Moon, and one other (Sigma) to head to Shade Ridge to convince the Pokemon there to return to their defiant roots against the Black Onyx Kingdom.

Several Black Onyx forces are moving west, and a small few have managed to pinpoint the location of the rebel forces. Other than that, the rest is mostly background material.

This is sooo unfair lol. All of our rp'ers aren't doing anything, My caharcter has made the most difference, I actually killed somthing other than Tyrell who got his Lucario raped.

You guys are fighting in unison while we have people going off and doing their own thing. If any Black Onyx person reads this....

LETS FIGHT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaioo
10-14-2007, 03:22 PM
This is sooo unfair lol. All of our rp'ers aren't doing anything, My caharcter has made the most difference, I actually killed somthing other than Tyrell who got his Lucario raped.

You guys are fighting in unison while we have people going off and doing their own thing. If any Black Onyx person reads this....

LETS FIGHT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'know, other rpers can't act on what you say out of the RP, because, their character doesn't know that you said that, and you can't act on what is said out of the RP, unless it's done by Neo, who rules the almighty RP =D.

Starkipraggy
10-14-2007, 03:55 PM
Actually, striking out on each other's own is much better.

1. You don't have to rely on the other people to be online everytime you are.

2. You don't have to share the spoils you gain. =3

3. No argument over next objective.

Etcetra. Also, strategically speaking, you'll want your troops to be doing lots of things at the same time, to get the edge over the opponent.

Therefore go strike out on your own, man. Kill some more if you can, you'll help further your cause.

Shuricel
10-14-2007, 08:14 PM
And, adding on to what Starkipraggy said, they don't really have any reason to roleplay together.

The Black Onyx outnumbers the Silver Apex greatly. Each roleplayer could made troops or whatever.

Meanwhile, Silver Apex has fewer people. So, of course they all need to band together.

Lonliness
10-14-2007, 08:17 PM
Yeah. I agree with Shuricel on that one.

Shade
10-15-2007, 02:21 AM
Whatever and I think I'm the only Black Onyx member who has done the most damage.

Neo Emolga
10-15-2007, 05:00 AM
Whatever and I think I'm the only Black Onyx member who has done the most damage.

That... I can agree with. Should be interesting when our characters lock horns on the battlefield. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cool.gif

skiboydoggy
10-15-2007, 12:23 PM
I was going to wipe out all the key personnel in the Southwest Industrial Plant all assassin like, but then the Storm Riders arrived.

Shade
10-16-2007, 12:43 AM
That... I can agree with. Should be interesting when our characters lock horns on the battlefield. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cool.gif

Not looking forward to getting owned, lol.

Anyway, Neo, I think it's unfair. I have no other Rp'ers to back me up, all of the current RP'ers are inactive!

And about my invasion, I'm just sitting there in the Azure Islands, no one is putting up resistance, though they don't know we're there.

But anyway, we have about 200,000 troops in our army, we've basically covered all the islands with them, lol.

If they don't stop us, we will kill everyone, including Aries.

Did you get my pm about it?

Neo Emolga
10-16-2007, 04:26 AM
Not looking forward to getting owned, lol.

Anyway, Neo, I think it's unfair. I have no other Rp'ers to back me up, all of the current RP'ers are inactive!

And about my invasion, I'm just sitting there in the Azure Islands, no one is putting up resistance, though they don't know we're there.

But anyway, we have about 200,000 troops in our army, we've basically covered all the islands with them, lol.

If they don't stop us, we will kill everyone, including Aries.

Did you get my pm about it?

Yeah, honestly, I thought there would be more RPers there...

You might not be facing a lot of resistance now because you only just made this happen not too long ago. Give it a tiny bit of time and that may change.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
10-16-2007, 04:30 AM
Neo, I've been wanting to ask this. I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing in the RP, so I want to run it by you to see how I'm doing.

Neo Emolga
10-16-2007, 04:36 AM
Neo, I've been wanting to ask this. I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing in the RP, so I want to run it by you to see how I'm doing.

It's pretty decent, but the fights should be a bit more detailed, or at least the ones your character gets involved in (Quickly mentioning what's happening around them is good, and adds more to the description and vividness behind it).

RawrIsMyMiddleName
10-16-2007, 04:38 AM
It's pretty decent, but the fights should be a bit more detailed, or at least the ones your character gets involved in (Quickly mentioning what's happening around them is good, and adds more to the description and vividness behind it).

OK. It seemed as I was sometimes getting short descriptions of things. I'll do my best to improve.

And I have noticed, my posts are short, compared to other's. Is my length fine enough?

skiboydoggy
10-16-2007, 05:01 AM
OK. It seemed as I was sometimes getting short descriptions of things. I'll do my best to improve.

And I have noticed, my posts are short, compared to other's. Is my length fine enough?
If you're asking whether it's acceptable, it's perfectly fine. Although of course we should always strive for greater heights, or something like that.

And I finally got off my ass and read the first Trial of Juno. Yay.

Dr Scott
10-16-2007, 09:44 AM
1) Can I join?
2) Do I need to read the fanfics to get it?

3) What side needs me?

skiboydoggy
10-16-2007, 12:32 PM
1) Can I join?
2) Do I need to read the fanfics to get it?

3) What side needs me?
1) Sign-ups are still open.
2) I joined before I read ToJ, so it's fine I guess.

3) I think Black Onyx has less people.

Me = Seriously bored to be hanging around here the whole day.

Shade
10-16-2007, 05:16 PM
Yeah, honestly, I thought there would be more RPers there...

You might not be facing a lot of resistance now because you only just made this happen not too long ago. Give it a tiny bit of time and that may change.

Ya, I get into lots of detail on my posts.

And Neo, I killed Aries pretty fairly. I lost Crodar, my Charizard Steed as well. I'm regretting I killed him off.

Read my last post on the battle, though it isn't over yet.

Dr Scott
10-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Note to Neo : I edited one of your posts because there was a broken code for a link and it was bugging me, so that's why one says it was edited by me xP.

Right then, I'll just join the side that needs me. - Which would probably be best to take activity in mind XP.

Can I please have a summary of what has happened so far so I don't look like an idiot and so I can get involved easier?

I'll try to get a sign up tonight.

Also, I've just started reading the stuff, how much room do we have to mess around? Do you really want to keep it like you have it, or would I be able to say ... make up a generic obviously non-superpowered weapon to play around with?

And does all of it need to be those three types? I mean, 'hidden troops' or assassins / spies really don't fit into any ground/armored/flying roles.

Oh, and how did you do the map? XD It rocks.

Shade
10-16-2007, 06:12 PM
Note to Neo : I edited one of your posts because there was a broken code for a link and it was bugging me, so that's why one says it was edited by me xP.

Right then, I'll just join the side that needs me.

Can I please have a summary of what has happened so far so I don't look like an idiot and so I can get involved easier?

Also, I've just started reading the stuff, how much room do we have to mess around? Do you really want to keep it like you have it, or would I be able to say ... make up a generic obviously non-superpowered weapon to play around with?

And does all of it need to be those three types? I mean, 'hidden troops' or assassins / spies really don't fit into any ground/armored/flying roles.

You'll probably be one the Silver Apex side. Not that we don't want you, our Black Onyx forces are basically wiping them all out.

And it may be too late to join up, a lot has happened, but you can probably just hop right in.

Instead of us giving a summary, which would be very long, read all the RPer's posts. It won't take that long, their very interesting, especially my story.

Lonliness
10-16-2007, 06:24 PM
Try reading my part. I died already so you might like what you read in The Abyss.

Neo Emolga
10-16-2007, 09:47 PM

Right then, I'll just join the side that needs me.

Wow, if I can get Scott interested in a warfare-based RP AND RP a Pokémon… its GOTTA BE GOOD! j/k http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Actually, you have quite a bit of room to mess around with. The real power comes much later, and it requires heading into the Abyss and Utopia to find it (the secret relics are the ones you make up on your own). These are simply “power-ups” you give to your character to help them in the fight. Now yes, a lot of all this is based on the fan fiction, but a lot of it is also very RPer based. No, its not necessary to read the fics either, a lot of people in the RP never even touched the fic and they’re doing fine.

Your hidden troops or assassins could be either ground or aerial, the categorization doesn’t really get that specific. Your class is really what you make it. Its very clear two Aerial Forces or Ground Forces may deploy different tactics entirely. The only thing it all means is whether you’re on the ground, using a vehicle, or flying on a mount most of the time.

Also, the map was drawn by me totally in Macromedia Flash, but the city and region labels were done in Photoshop. Also, thanks for editing that post, I’ve been pretty busy and have been missing a lot lately…

Summary so far…

In the beginning, the alliance (The Silver Apex and the Southern Tempest) make plans to head out and find survivors until an enemy Black Onyx Lucario attacks the Islands. After he is killed, the alliance then changes plans, thinking the enemy may already be onto them. Five teams of five members each are deployed. Alpha team goes to the north to find survivors in Crimsonland, while Bravo heads to the fallen Silver Apex to find survivors there. Delta Team, led by Juno the Pikachu, heads to the Ganson Industrial Wing to destroy some of the Black Onyx’s warfare assembly plants and industrial areas. Gamma heads to the Southern Manufacturing Plant with the same mission. Finally, Sigma heads to Shade Ridge, trying to convince the nation to return to their defiant stand against the Black Onyx.

Many of the attacks on the Black Onyx industrial districts are successful, but come with heavy casualties for the alliance. Both the Ganson Industrial Wing and the Southern Manufacturing Plant now totally lie in ruins thanks to the coordinated covert ops assault. Right now, the Black Onyx Industrial District is under fire.

On the other side, Shade’s character (Titanus) becomes a commander for the Black Onyx forces, and after discovering the location of the alliance, heads to the Azure Islands to clean out the rest of the enemy resistance. So far, they’ve taken over the first island and killed the leader of the Southern Tempest. However, Juno, the leader of the Silver Apex, is nowhere to be found. However, several RPers who were at the Azure Islands at the time are now dead (and in Utopia).

---------

So that’s the brief summary of things. It’s definitely not late at all to get into this, but from the looks of things, joining the Silver Apex/Southern Tempest would probably be more your style. However, if I were you, I’d put yourself on one of the teams that were deployed. If you’re still in the Azure Islands, chances are your character will be pushing on his daisy pretty quickly.

Shade
10-16-2007, 09:50 PM
Neo are you kidding me? We got noone but me on my side. I'm the one who gets things done and makes things happen. Soon, evryone on your side will be after me!

If I ever die, then we lose.

Its as simple as that.

And Ninjaduelist is goign to joni too.

Neo Emolga
10-16-2007, 09:53 PM
Neo are you kidding me? We got noone but me on my side. I'm the one who gets things done and makes things happen. Soon, evryone on your side will be after me!

If I ever die, then we lose.

Its as simple as that.

And Ninjaduelist is goign to joni too.

True, but the Black Onyx has serious firepower on their side. Meanwhile the alliance is biting the dust at the moment. I will keep it even though.

It's up to Scott though, knowing him, he might even enjoy RPing against me again... :P

Shade
10-16-2007, 09:55 PM
Well can I ask you something? Who, in your opinion, are the top 2 RP'ers in the Role Play so far?

I'd have to say myself and you. Ya, the major components in this war for both sides. If either on of us dies, then the other side wins.

Who'd you have to say?

Neo Emolga
10-16-2007, 09:58 PM
Well can I ask you something? Who, in your opinion, are the top 2 RP'ers in the Role Play so far?

I'd have to say myself and you. Ya, the major components in this war for both sides. If either on of us dies, then the other side wins.

Who'd you have to say?

Dude, death in this RP means you come back after some time with a vengeance, now even more powered up than before. Even if your character dies, its definitely not the end of the road for Titanus. He may get newfound power in the Abyss, and come back even nastier than before.

Lonliness
10-16-2007, 09:59 PM
Shade, I wouldn't die in the RP if I were you. You are our main source. Skepter is just sitting on his throne like some idiot when your doing all the work. You should take more cover.

Dr Scott
10-16-2007, 10:02 PM
The 'best RPers' aren't always the ones killing the most. It really depends on how everything is worked out really, and I'm not going into it xD.

Hmmm ... One one hand ... I really don't like big masses of people :-/. I'd rather go with the hidden team.

On the other, I want to be able to help out on the underdog side

Choices, choices ...

One on both is ok, right?

It's odd, because the RPer really doesn't have the feel of being on a 'team,' which is why I'd shy away from it if I can ... Spreading ones allegiance I believe lowers the ... getting into an RP.

I'm ranting ^_^. I need to pick what 'mon I want to use.

Lonliness
10-16-2007, 10:04 PM
I have to agree with Neo. My character was in The Abyss and he came back stronger and with a better sword.

Neo Emolga
10-16-2007, 10:14 PM
The 'best RPers' aren't always the ones killing the most. It really depends on how everything is worked out really, and I'm not going into it xD.

Hmmm ... One one hand ... I really don't like big masses of people :-/. I'd rather go with the hidden team.

On the other, I want to be able to help out on the underdog side

Choices, choices ...

One on both is ok, right?

It's odd, because the RPer really doesn't have the feel of being on a 'team,' which is why I'd shy away from it if I can ... Spreading ones allegiance I believe lowers the ... getting into an RP.

I'm ranting ^_^. I need to pick what 'mon I want to use.

Yeah, having two characters, one on each side is perfectly fine. It actually helps if you can't decide, and it keeps things even too. So feel free to do that.

The alliance is the more underdog team, since they've been horribly ruined and by storyline, the Black Onyx still maintains a lot of power.

Dr Scott
10-16-2007, 10:23 PM
Hm.

I'm stuck on 4 character choices.

I'm def. thinking of going on both sides so it'll be more fair & what I like.

Also, it should be a good test to combine two totally different styles in one RP and see how well I can handle it.

I'm guessing the concept of NPC's are the same? Easier to kill, but I can have recurring NPCs.

Neo Emolga
10-16-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm guessing the concept of NPC's are the same? Easier to kill, but I can have recurring NPCs.

Yep, you're correct with that. You can have recurring NPCs, but they can be easily killed. And don't forget you can be killed too in this one. :P

Dr Scott
10-16-2007, 10:44 PM
Haha I know, but death for RPers is kind of a good thing. Hope it doesn't take away from people wanting to live xD.

Still stuck on the four types though *sigh*

Also: What's the difference between The Silver Apex and Southern Tempest ?

Draconic_Espeon
10-16-2007, 11:00 PM
I'll scan through things and see if I can't make Sigma do something. (Assuming they haven't already.) So, expect a massive post tomorrow maybe or something. >>

Also, I have no idea what I should do with Pirnah and Menolie. Does anyone know what I could through them into? Maybe get them out fighting with Shade's character or something? They're Black Onyx, BTW.

Shade
10-17-2007, 02:44 AM
Haha I know, but death for RPers is kind of a good thing. Hope it doesn't take away from people wanting to live xD.

Well, just to let you know, the Southern Temptest was just completely wiped out. I would join the Silver Apex if I were you.

And Neo, can I make a character on the Silver Apex side?

Neo Emolga
10-17-2007, 04:35 AM

RP wise, not very much. However, the real difference is that the Silver Apex recognizes Juno as their leader, while the Southern Tempest recognizes Aries (now dead) as their leader. Before the war broke out, the Silver Apex had their own region, but the Black Onyx attacked them in a reconstruction age that completely devastated them.

Meanwhile, Silver Apex Aerial Forces (Storm Riders) typically use Pidgeot as their flying mount, while Southern Tempest Aerial Forces (Typhoon Runners) typically use Swellow as their flying mount (though the RPer can choose any flying mount really).

Most of the difference is storyline-wise, but they both have the same goals now.

I'll scan through things and see if I can't make Sigma do something. (Assuming they haven't already.) So, expect a massive post tomorrow maybe or something. >>

Also, I have no idea what I should do with Pirnah and Menolie. Does anyone know what I could through them into? Maybe get them out fighting with Shade's character or something? They're Black Onyx, BTW.

Sigma hasn't done very much at all, so you're free to start acting out there.

It's also possible for Pirnah and Menolie to be in the Azure Islands, so I don't think it would be against anyone to have your characters over there now.

Well, just to let you know, the Southern Temptest was just completely wiped out. I would join the Silver Apex if I were you.

And Neo, can I make a character on the Silver Apex side?

I'd have to check sign ups first, and see how the sides are.

MikaelO
10-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Guys...Can you please tell me what's the current situation in the RP? I just don't know how to start... You're in the...*goes count the pages* 15 page :eek:

Neo Emolga
10-17-2007, 06:04 PM
Guys...Can you please tell me what's the current situation in the RP? I just don't know how to start... You're in the...*goes count the pages* 15 page :eek:

Maybe try reading this post (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1782981&postcount=31), I think it would help you.

Dr Scott
10-17-2007, 08:26 PM
HURRAH FOR GOOD: Once Neo accepts the bada Clefairy of Mic Moonshine (you must read the fanfic, I'm very proud of it xP), I'll be ready. Any suggestions on who I should follow / what I should do?

It's so hard jumping into the middle of an RP, I don't want to end up screwing things up ^^;. Let's beat those bad guys!

MURDER THEM ALL WITH ME, EVIL: Well, I'm all ready: who needs my help killing things? Or perhaps point me in the right direction so we can murder them all ...

Don't think I'm going to follow your character's orders in RP though, it's not my characters type of thing :P.

Shade
10-18-2007, 12:01 AM
Scottman, a coupel of things:

1. I'm the Grand General of the Black Onyx. Meaning:

Skepter---First in Command (KIng)

Barthelmow--Second in Command (Prince)

Titanus (Me, Grand General)--Third in command

So if I give you an order, you almost need to do it, not saying aI will, just letting you know. And the two characters above me are NPC's, so I'm the first in command RP'er.

2. You just entered this RP, so don't be taking on big stuff, you'll end up dead within seconds if you pull a Tyrell stunt. (His Lucario died after 4 posts)

Brainiac
10-18-2007, 12:25 AM
HURRAH FOR GOOD: Once Neo accepts the bada Clefairy of Mic Moonshine (you must read the fanfic, I'm very proud of it xP), I'll be ready. Any suggestions on who I should follow / what I should do?

Well, you could be with the group of alpha company that is returning from the crimson lands, if you want... it might be beneficial to the Silver Apex to actually have a Role Player in that group...

Believe it or not, I kinda want the good side to win. Note: that does not mean that I am going to roll over and die just so that they can get ahead, I want them to earn their victory, but I do want them to do it. Wow, Great Black Onyx character I am, Eh?

Dr Scott
10-18-2007, 01:54 AM
First off, Shade, I'd suggest against trying to give my characters orders ... you wouldn't want to start a civil war xD. They already don't really follow orders, they just do their own little thing and they are left alone because it's better to have friends who don't listen well then pissed off enemies who know enough about your group to hit where you hurt ^_^ < - (Strictly RP Speaking)

Announcing yourself as Grand Commander in the middle of the RP is fine, but I'd suggest against bossing around other RPers unless they are OK with it. It's something you should take with you to every Team-Based RP really ... < - (Non-RP General talk)

Oh, and I'm an RP mod here, I can at the very least look after myself in RP style means xD.

Secondly, thanks Brain ^_^.

Oh, and I put down a basic Cliff Notes on the first page of this discussion. Neo, this can be moved if you want me to, I just didn't know where else to put it ^^;

I probably missed plenty of stuff / perhaps gotten some wrong, so bring the IMPORTANT THINGS up so it can be added by Neo or I.

Shade
10-18-2007, 02:38 AM
First off, Shade, I'd suggest against trying to give my characters orders ... you wouldn't want to start a civil war xD. They already don't really follow orders, they just do their own little thing and they are left alone because it's better to have friends who don't listen well then pissed off enemies who know enough about your group to hit where you hurt ^_^ < - (Strictly RP Speaking)

Announcing yourself as Grand Commander in the middle of the RP is fine, but I'd suggest against bossing around other RPers unless they are OK with it. It's something you should take with you to every Team-Based RP really ... < - (Non-RP General talk)

Oh, and I'm an RP mod here, I can at the very least look after myself in RP style means xD.

Secondly, thanks Brain ^_^.

Oh, and I put down a basic Cliff Notes on the first page of this discussion. Neo, this can be moved if you want me to, I just didn't know where else to put it ^^;

I probably missed plenty of stuff / perhaps gotten some wrong, so bring the IMPORTANT THINGS up so it can be added by Neo or I.

LOL!

I didn;t announce myself, I was chosen. Neo even agreed. I'm the most loyal and bigegst threat in the Black Onyx Kingdom, everyone knows if I die, when I'm gone, we're ultimately defenceless.

So don't be chewing me out. My character is just a lot more superior to yours.

Dr Scott
10-18-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm not chewing you out, I'm simply informing you that with the way my character is set up he won't take kindly to being ordered around. And I'm not going to change my RP character's personality around for certain moments.

And my GOSH, is this kid rust Jr. or what?

_____

RPing this is more awkward then ever, I always feel like I'm going to get something wrong or mess the storyline / history up somehow ^^;.

skiboydoggy
10-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Basically what Scott is saying is:

Grand General you may be, but the minds of the RPers are not your own. You can still fulfill a grunt complex if you must.

And don't reach Monaraca before my characters. That's just screwed up. They're moving less the half the distance with barely any rest, and Altaria are NOT that much faster than a Scizor.

Neo Emolga
10-18-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm not chewing you out, I'm simply informing you that with the way my character is set up he won't take kindly to being ordered around. And I'm not going to change my RP character's personality around for certain moments.

And my GOSH, is this kid rust Jr. or what?

_____

RPing this is more awkward then ever, I always feel like I'm going to get something wrong or mess the storyline / history up somehow ^^;.

Ha ha, I think Shade should meet rust, they do have a lot in common. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

As for your RP post, its outstanding and flawless. And you have the storyline perfectly reflected in it, so you're doing fine.

skiboydoggy
10-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Well... There are several lines that are reminiscent of rust...

I didn;t announce myself, I was chosen. Neo even agreed. I'm the most loyal and bigegst threat in the Black Onyx Kingdom, everyone knows if I die, when I'm gone, we're ultimately defenceless.

So don't be chewing me out. My character is just a lot more superior to yours.

Hmm... So I'm really important and have an uber character?

Sorry, but Juno is in the middle of the Abyss and we haven't quite fallen yet.

(At least rust only says he's the most important person in Aqua, which is true.)

NinjaDuelist
10-18-2007, 03:53 PM
I never got to meet Rust. Does he still come on here?

Dr Scott
10-18-2007, 05:28 PM
He does, I just think that he is grounded or something like that ...

I'm guessing he'll want to join this RP when he sees it, that should be interesting.

Thanks Neo, I really should read your fic, it makes it kinda hard when I'm just taking guesses on teh actions of nations / etc. XD.

Larvinator
10-18-2007, 06:59 PM
I read the Cliff Notes/Summary thing and I still don't know if I'll be able to get into the swing of things once I'm accepted. If only I'd seen this sooner... xP

So, anything major happen since the summary I should be aware of? =p

Dr Scott
10-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Haha yeah, sorry if the Cliff Notes didn't really help that much, I went through ALL of it yesterday so I could catch up so I thought I'd make some notes while I was at it.

I could help fill in SOME gaps if you want, since I know what I remember xD.

Neo Emolga
10-18-2007, 07:34 PM
I read the Cliff Notes/Summary thing and I still don't know if I'll be able to get into the swing of things once I'm accepted. If only I'd seen this sooner... xP

So, anything major happen since the summary I should be aware of? =p

Yeah, that's the thing. The only times I've written Cliffs Notes was for War RPs and Team RPs. Never a normal run-of-the-mill RP that exploded with activity (I'm really happy about that though!)

I'll see what I can do...

Marill
10-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Ah Neo. You've done it again, sir. Way to bring back life to RP's!

Neo Emolga
10-18-2007, 08:54 PM
OMG, Scott, THANKS A MILLION FOR DOING THE CLIFFS NOTES!!!

In case anyone is wondering, they're on the first page.

Thanks man, I owe you one. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Larvinator
10-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Wh00t for Scott!

Hey, Neo, is the dot on Brownstone Islands (Hohen something :P) a temple or just boring old civilization? If it's got something to do with the Pokemon that used to live there, I need to head there.

NinjaDuelist
10-18-2007, 09:18 PM
BTW, I'm probably going to change over to the Black Onyx, as I was captured by Titanus (played by Shade).

Neo Emolga
10-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Wh00t for Scott!

Hey, Neo, is the dot on Brownstone Islands (Hohen something :P) a temple or just boring old civilization? If it's got something to do with the Pokemon that used to live there, I need to head there.

You mean Hohenaisa? That's a town, and its still thriving since it wasn't involved in any recent wars. However, it isn't aligned with either side.

Larvinator
10-18-2007, 10:05 PM
*stretches out fingers*

I'm pretty sure that was the longest RP post I've ever made... x_X

Anyway, time to start looking for the sunken city, then try and find something awesome in it. =D

Shade
10-19-2007, 12:02 AM
Basically what Scott is saying is:

Grand General you may be, but the minds of the RPers are not your own. You can still fulfill a grunt complex if you must.

And don't reach Monaraca before my characters. That's just screwed up. They're moving less the half the distance with barely any rest, and Altaria are NOT that much faster than a Scizor.

We aren;t riding Altarias, I'm riding a Flygon, and Altarias are way faster than Scizors dude.

And if you try and destroy Monaraca alone, you'll defintely die. We still have an army there as well. So don't pull that crap with invincibility.

And what, you afriad I'm gonna kill you? We already made it there. We traveled for 5 posts and at top speed.

Larvinator
10-19-2007, 12:05 AM
Hey, Shade, when was it that you laid waste to the Azure Isles? I saw you post that and I'd like to see how you did it.

Shade
10-19-2007, 12:07 AM
I was on this RP a lot longer than you, if thats what your saying.

It was a while ago, just go back and read my stories.

Aries, the leader, is also dead, and Neo Pikachu has looked over it and told me "good job".

Neo Emolga
10-19-2007, 12:48 AM
I was on this RP a lot longer than you, if thats what your saying.

It was a while ago, just go back and read my stories.

Aries, the leader, is also dead, and Neo Pikachu has looked over it and told me "good job".

Yeah, Shade did cleverly plan out his methods and reasoning for the Azure Islands assault very early in the RP, so I did find it acceptable. He used events that started from the very beginning in conjunction with actions for the invasion later on.

Besides, Aries... isn't totally vanquished from the RP, you could still find him in Utopia.

Ace123456789
10-19-2007, 12:57 AM
If any of you have time, please check out my post in the RP and PM me suggestions/thoughts.
It would be much appreciated!

Larvinator
10-19-2007, 02:38 AM
Yeah, Shade did cleverly plan out his methods and reasoning for the Azure Islands assault very early in the RP, so I did find it acceptable. He used events that started from the very beginning in conjunction with actions for the invasion later on.

Besides, Aries... isn't totally vanquished from the RP, you could still find him in Utopia.
I wasn't trying to accuse him of anything, I was just curious as to where he did it because I hadn't seen it. Pays to know what's happening and how it happened. :D

Anyway, the whole "Braillen Code" thing I'm using for the RP is okay, right? I wasn't sure because braille is a human thing...

skiboydoggy
10-19-2007, 05:59 AM
We aren;t riding Altarias, I'm riding a Flygon, and Altarias are way faster than Scizors dude.

And if you try and destroy Monaraca alone, you'll defintely die. We still have an army there as well. So don't pull that crap with invincibility.

And what, you afriad I'm gonna kill you? We already made it there. We traveled for 5 posts and at top speed.
I have never intended to take down Monaraca by myself. The Silver Apex and Southern Tempest were never about that.

Skepter is going to die though.

And I started moving before you, had half the distance to cover, and no debriefing to go through. Ah well. I'll see a way through it.

Dr Scott
10-19-2007, 08:56 AM
xD You JUST caught that I did that? It was in my PM to you and like ... three or my posts before :P.

Haha yeah, it was ... crazy. And again, if I missed anything, please yell at me and I'll shove 'em up too.

And the main NPCs are dying too quicklly xD. Aeries died in one post, and now someone wants to kill Skepter too? Haha...

Lonliness
10-19-2007, 01:24 PM
All of them in the Silver Apex want to kill Skepter anyway.

Dr Scott
10-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Notes:

When you're dueling another RP character, you're supposed to give them time to fight back. In other words, you RP meeting them and attacking but don't say the attacks hit, you let them RP what your attacks did and then RP attacking back ... really, if you want to kill another RP character it shouldn't be done in one post unless it's someting like what happened earlier and it was one RP character alone against ... 6 others.

Other then that it has to be fair, you can't just say you met them and that the attacks hit and killed.

This is all taken from the RP Guide, I'm not making this up xP. Though I changed it around a little given that you can kill other RP chara's.

skiboydoggy
10-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Well, death or escape is pretty much assured for my two characters, but I'm taking somebody with me.

Nobody appreciates assassins these days. Sigh...

Brainiac
10-19-2007, 03:32 PM
Wow, I am like, one of the least frequent posters for this role play. Hopefully I make up for it in length...:oops:

Sadly, I had to change my plans to compensate for Skiboydoggy's post, but I think that I can fit it in eventually... all in due time.

Sorry skiboydoggy, I really don't want to sound rude, which probably means that I souldn't say this at all, but I'm gonna anyways. I kinda mentioned this in the RP, but I just want to clarify. I really think that it is unrealistic for you to succeed in eliminating Skepter, not without a large army, or at least something better thought out than 'I charged in and sliced off everyones head, then stabbed Skepter in the heart." I mean, that just doesn't happen, not in the real world. Heck, in the real world, you probably wouldn't have even gotten into the castle, much less Skepter's throne room.

All else aside, you are vastly outnumbered. By vastly, I mean fifteen to one, and it's two role players against your one.

Saying this in the kindest and highest of regards, I think you probably ought to just give this one up. I mean, it isn't like you can't get back or anything, but this really needed more to go off of, in my opinion at least, which I know doesn't reallycount for anything, but I hope that you understand that I am not trying to jump down your throat, or belittle you, or anything along those lines. I just want to help you, for future reference.

And yeah, to me, that sounds a little more harsh than I had hoped, sorry! Harsh, or pleading, one of the two...:oops:

P.S. I typed all of this up, before seeing your post, but I still feel that I ned to say it. Assasins are cool and all, but there wasn't really much that I could find about you infiltrating the castle, or any other preparations in this endeavor, you just kind of got there...

skiboydoggy
10-19-2007, 03:39 PM
I intended to infiltrate the castle properly actually, but then I rather ended up in a race with Shade to see who could post into the castle first. My original plan was to have Silberwind borrow the identity of random Scyther while pretending Weiss was his prisoner, go to the dungeons, and go crazy with the lock breaking.
It ended up as... I find a good reason to go to the throne room, and when he's off guard, kill him.
But then Ninjaduelist got there first and we ended up in a massive melee. Yay.

Wow... I sound a bit aggressive there, defending myself. That said, I understand a lost cause when I see it. Both my characters were supposed to die at some point at any rate, if I intend to fully flesh them out. BUT I'm still going to take someone with me.

Brainiac
10-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Hey, I can totally undeerstand that, not wanting to go out for what seems like nothing. I guess it wouldn't hurt me to spend some time in the abyss, if that's what you really want. React however you think is appropriate, and I promise that I will join you in death, if that is really what you think should happen.

If it is what you want though, I think you should probably have Weiss do the job, rather than Silberwind, because obviously Dys has almost no experience in aerial combat, and would be hard pressed to keep up by someone who has been flying their whole lifetime, as opposed to only five days...

skiboydoggy
10-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Hey, I can totally undeerstand that, not wanting to go out for what seems like nothing. I guess it wouldn't hurt me to spend some time in the abyss, if that's what you really want. React however you think is appropriate, and I promise that I will join you in death, if that is really what you think should happen.

If it is what you want though, I think you should probably have Weiss do the job, rather than Silberwind, because obviously Dys has almost no experience in aerial combat, and would be hard pressed to keep up by someone who has been flying their whole lifetime, as opposed to only five days...
Woah. I just gained a whole new respect for you. I'll still RP the fight out as realistically as I can, and whoever dies in the process will just be up to fate.
Although my first target, will naturally be the Grand General as opposed to the not-even-properly-enlisted. Of course, with Titanus' haxx0r powerz, who knows?

NinjaDuelist
10-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Woah. I just gained a whole new respect for you. I'll still RP the fight out as realistically as I can, and whoever dies in the process will just be up to fate.
Although my first target, will naturally be the Grand General as opposed to the not-even-properly-enlisted. Of course, with Titanus' haxx0r powerz, who knows?
So... then you're going to try to kill Titanus?

skiboydoggy
10-19-2007, 05:30 PM
So... then you're going to try to kill Titanus?
Obviously that's the main target, but since Shade doesn't appear to be around at the moment, who knows?

NinjaDuelist
10-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Obviously that's the main target, but since Shade doesn't appear to be around at the moment, who knows?

I wondering if he's not being on lately for this reason... :rolleyes:

Shade
10-19-2007, 10:23 PM
I have never intended to take down Monaraca by myself. The Silver Apex and Southern Tempest were never about that.

Skepter is going to die though.

And I started moving before you, had half the distance to cover, and no debriefing to go through. Ah well. I'll see a way through it.

Pardon my language but **** NO!

You think you can get by hundreds of armies and kill the King? WIth 2 freaking people????!?!!

No flippin way dude. Your characters were just killed bu 3 of our role player's.

Your dead, and I killed Aries in one post because it was

1)long

2)I planned it out

3)no resistance

4)I had a huge army behind me

You can't walk in and kill Skepter like that, hes 3 times as powerful as all of our characters put together.

You cannot kill him like that with 2 people, you are just like Tyrell and his Lucario trying to win the war in 3 posts.

You have been killed skibbydoggy.

Shade
10-19-2007, 10:25 PM

I want you off this role play, I have no haxxor powers, if I did, then I wouldnt be here would I, so what if I can control singkle bolts of lightning??? I haven;t used it that much anyway!

Your character was shot down by 3 role players, Skepter is alive and yyou are dead.

Neo Emolga
10-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Final Verdict

Ski, I know what your mission was to kill Skepter, but heading right into the palace with not too much of a plan wasn't going to help.

Yes, I agree that you should have been able to fight back a bit, but killing Skepter all by yourself would be impossible, and would be clearly suicide. You were seriously outgunned and outnumbered to the extreme. Aries was killed realistically, but killing a heavily guarded Skepter by yourself never would have happened.

Sorry ski, but your character is dead.

Brainiac
10-19-2007, 10:33 PM
Whoa! Shade, Calm down man!

It's quite clear that he is in a dire situation with practically no hope of getting out alive. I find it offensive that you are taking such a radical stance in this.

True, things could have worked out better, but this role play is full of people on different levels of skill. It's important to accept the mistakes of others, and calmly try to HELP them improve. Yelling at him is not going to do anything other than start an unpleasant arguement that will end up with many people less happy than they were before, and nobody more happy.

Except for Dys, because he loves to eat the emotions of people who overreact like that.

Edit: Neo beat me to replying, though obviously he is focusing on a completely different problem. Yes, I know, it is a problem as well. I just don't like people goin' at eachothers throat like that, unless it is IN the role play, and not because of it.

Shade
10-19-2007, 10:33 PM
Thanks Neo.

Ya thats right Ski, sit DOWN!

Good job Ninjaduelist, full credit to you for those kills.

And I am properly enlisted Ski for Grand General. I WAS CHOSEN.

Sorry that we totally mowed your characters down.\

EDIT: Sorry Brainaic, but it just made me mad that he took 2 people to kill Skepter who is guardeed by like 40 armies and me, when I wasn;t even online.

And Ninajduelist, never EVER bunny my character again. Half the stuff you made him do/say I didn;t want to happen. Read the rules.

Art_Critic_Cubone
10-19-2007, 10:40 PM
Just asking, but... are there any characters remaining on the Azure Islands who aren't bad guys? PC's, I mean. If there aren't, I think Zero may have to be temporarily killed off, just so I can get some character interaction in. It's no fun roleplaying when there's nobody for your character to talk to. If I wanted Zero solo, I would have written my own fanfic. XD

Shade
10-19-2007, 10:43 PM
Final Verdict

Ski, I know what your mission was to kill Skepter, but heading right into the palace with not too much of a plan wasn't going to help.

Yes, I agree that you should have been able to fight back a bit, but killing Skepter all by yourself would be impossible, and would be clearly suicide. You were seriously outgunned and outnumbered to the extreme. Aries was killed realistically, but killing a heavily guarded Skepter by yourself never would have happened.

Sorry ski, but your character is dead.

Silver Apex people, you can use this as reference. Try to kill the King OR me, well, you'll just get whupped.

Brainiac
10-19-2007, 10:59 PM
Well ACC, as far as I am able to tell, only one of the Azure Islands got overrun, not the whole chain. So, although Aries is killed by Titanus, I'm sure that there are many resistance fighters stationed on the remainder of the islands, although they are probably lacking in leadership.

In other news, Dyssonance the Shedinja suddenly dissappeared off the face of Kivistal, at least, according to Shade's Post he did. Yeah, we get it already, he should have died because of his attempt to assasinate Skepter. But, he is entitled to post his own death, not just have somebody say "Boom! HaHaHa, I shot you, now you dead!", that's just not cool. If you're going to die, you ought to have the presence of mind to recognise that you are in a situation that you will not likely come out of alive, and post YOURSELF that said persons attack was successful, resulting in your death. It is DEFINITELY bunnying to simply say that somebody else's Character has been killed. If you have a problem with someone's resilience to death, PM Neo about it, and he will take care of it in a fair manner, without getting overly emotional or unkind about what has happened.

Ignoring his post saying that he hadn't yet died made my post practically vanish, and I don't like that. I know what anger is, believe me, I doubt that there is a person alive that does not. The point is that this is a game, and you really don't need to overreact about it, because all it does is cause a lot of problems and arguements, as you can clearly see.

Dr Scott
10-20-2007, 12:17 AM
Agreed with the Brain. You're cool, man, get AIM XD.

Shade, you have to cool down ... stop taking this RP so seriously, and do NOT post that people can't sign up anymore; that's for Neo to decide. And before you get all uppity with me it IS somewhat my place to remind you ... this RP is Neo's jurisdiction and he has won my full respect but RP behavior and how members conduct themselves in this area is mine ... I am a moderator of the RP section.

Oh, and about Azure Islands ... Neo himself said that they only took over one of the islands, meaning that the others are still under Alliance control. Also, if they simply wiped out everyone in the one they did take over it'd make it practically useless unless they started moving in supplies, meaning that right now the most it can be for them is a 'camp' or somewhere they set up base, not that useful and really vulnerable for attack, especially since Shade already pulled out.

If they didn't kill everyone and simply took out the resistance and took over teh various buildings and whatnot so they could force the people to work for them, pay them, etc. then they'll have a potential riot on their hands.

Either way the choice wasn't really posted up, I'd suggest someone in Black Onyx to start talking more about the takeover and the specifics unless you want some of the Apex members to make it up XP.

Personally I have no side yet, since I can't figure out which of my characters I care more for yet xD.

Actually, I'm leaning towards Tocs, he's just so fun ...

Art_Critic_Cubone
10-20-2007, 12:44 AM
Well ACC, as far as I am able to tell, only one of the Azure Islands got overrun, not the whole chain. So, although Aries is killed by Titanus, I'm sure that there are many resistance fighters stationed on the remainder of the islands, although they are probably lacking in leadership.

In other news, Dyssonance the Shedinja suddenly dissappeared off the face of Kivistal, at least, according to Shade's Post he did. Yeah, we get it already, he should have died because of his attempt to assasinate Skepter. But, he is entitled to post his own death, not just have somebody say "Boom! HaHaHa, I shot you, now you dead!", that's just not cool. If you're going to die, you ought to have the presence of mind to recognise that you are in a situation that you will not likely come out of alive, and post YOURSELF that said persons attack was successful, resulting in your death. It is DEFINITELY bunnying to simply say that somebody else's Character has been killed. If you have a problem with someone's resilience to death, PM Neo about it, and he will take care of it in a fair manner, without getting overly emotional or unkind about what has happened.

Ignoring his post saying that he hadn't yet died made my post practically vanish, and I don't like that. I know what anger is, believe me, I doubt that there is a person alive that does not. The point is that this is a game, and you really don't need to overreact about it, because all it does is cause a lot of problems and arguements, as you can clearly see.
Good judgement on the whole "death" thing, especially since more experienced roleplayers may want their characters to die on occasion, but it doesn't answer my question. Yes, I knew the whole chain had not been overrun, my question was not about whether the chain was overrun, it was whether or not there were any roleplayers whose characters were on Azure Island. Zero could interact with NPC's all day, and it wouldn't be a roleplay. The point of a roleplay is that our characters interact, whether it be by fighting each other or by talking and supporting each other. I came here to have fun roleplaying, not to write a mini-fan-fic in short bursts. XD

Dr Scott
10-20-2007, 01:05 AM
Placement: Every RPer in the last 3 pages

Kivistal

Crimsonland
Starkipraggy (G)

Monaraca
Shade (E)
Tyrell (E)
Brain (E)
Kitty-Chan (E)
NinjaDuelist (E)

Minagan
Tiana (G)

Shale Ridge
Scott (G)

Southwest Manufacturing Plant
Scott (E)

Brownstone Islands
Ace (G)

Abyss

Eastern Deathlands
Neo -Alive- (G)
DT –Alive- (G)

Larvinator –Dead- (E)

Utopia

Sunrise Plains
Kitty-Chan –Dead- (G)

skiboydoggy
10-20-2007, 01:55 AM
Thanks Neo.

EDIT: Sorry Brainaic, but it just made me mad that he took 2 people to kill Skepter who is guardeed by like 40 armies and me, when I wasn;t even online.

And Ninajduelist, never EVER bunny my character again. Half the stuff you made him do/say I didn;t want to happen. Read the rules.
A) I have said many times that my characters will die in this battle already. That is exactly what is going to happen. They screwed up, their plans failed, they will die.

B) I didn't kill Skepter. I was ambushed. Besides, there was never meant to be a fight going on between me and him, not really. Cheap shots are like that.

C) Obviously you need not read my posts much. They did NOT walk their way in killing every soldier they saw. There was no army in their way, there never was. It was an assassination attempt, not some terrorist act.

Yes, I know I failed. But not only do you completely ignore the capabilities of my characters, and totally misread my plans, you still have the gall to take such extreme offense at it. Perhaps you never realised my intention MAY have been to die, and cripple the Black Onyx by taking out as many people that gather in the Throne Room as possible.
Perhaps you failed to realise that my intention was never to take on your character, as they started moving long before yours.
Whatever it is, just let me RP my death myself.

Ace123456789
10-20-2007, 02:24 AM
Shade...
Can you please stop taking the fun out of this?
It is common politeness to talk to someone before you kill their character.
And you get upset about ND bunnying your character, when both you and him did the same to skiboydoggy.

Let him RP out his character's death in what ever manner he pleases.
You take this RP way to seriously, its meant for everyone to have fun.

But right now,
excuse me if I am mistaken,
but we are not having as much fun as we could
because you are trying to take over this RPG.
Instead of joy, everyone is just feeling ticked
by your stubbornness.

In short,
leave the decisions to Neo.
And when he makes his decision,
don't flaunt your victory in peoples faces.
You're not making any friends right now.

Lonliness
10-20-2007, 02:32 AM
I gotta tell the truth Shade. I'm not having much fun when you are telling us what to do. Leave it to Neo. You aren't the boss of this whole RP. Neo is. So could you please backoff.

skiboydoggy
10-20-2007, 02:37 AM
Shade...
Can you please stop taking the fun out of this?
It is common politeness to talk to someone before you kill their character.
And you get upset about ND bunnying your character, when both you and him did the same to skiboydoggy.

Let him RP out his character's death in what ever manner he pleases.
You take this RP way to seriously, its meant for everyone to have fun.

But right now,
excuse me if I am mistaken,
but we are not having as much fun as we could
because you are trying to take over this RPG.
Instead of joy, everyone is just feeling ticked
by your stubbornness.

In short,
leave the decisions to Neo.
And when he makes his decision,
don't flaunt your victory in peoples faces.
You're not making any friends right now.

Centralise makes EVERYTHING look like a poem.

Sorry, just had to say that.

Neo Emolga
10-20-2007, 03:32 AM
Oh my gosh, guys... relax. Political correctness really kills RPs, so let's not let that happen to this one...

First point first, killing another person's character shouldn't be easy, unless they kind of set themselves up for it (But it still means they get a chance to fight back). Again, realism is the key here. The thing I didn't like too much about ski's post was him getting into Monaraca without a lot of trouble, and just because no RPers were in his way meant he could get into there without problems. Think about it. He'd run into quite a few NPCs along the way. He'd have to come up with a way to either trick them (disguise), or stay out of sight to accomplish his objectives (stealth mission). Also, going up to Skepter and just shooting him never would have happened. Like any other assassination, it would need to be done out of sight. Poison his food, place a clever booby trap, or something of that nature. However, killing Skepter really doesn't solve that much, and even if you kill Bartholomew (his son as the prince), someone will be taking his place. The only reason why a new leader of the Silver Apex hasn't been appointed is because they've been in defense the whole time, and a new one hasn't been decided on yet as far as the storyline goes.

Shade, your point is right, but yeah, you can't bunny ski. If he unfairly kills Skepter or does something else that could be called god-modding, let me handle it. Also, you need to minimize the "told ya so!" attitude. It's really impolite and uncivil. The RP is about having fun, not trying to put down people. That, and yeah, I didn't see ski trying to kill three RPers at once. That didn't happen, and if it did, I would have addressed it. I know ski, he wouldn't have done that. I'd prefer it if you didn't over-exaggerate things...

Also, a few other things...

In Trial of Juno II, yes, the Silver Apex and the Southern Tempest alliance are at a serious disadvantage. It's meant to be that way, and I see people are feeling it in this RP too. If you're on the alliance side, you're actually on the offensive side (regardless of how much the Black Onyx has beaten the Azure Islands like a punching bag). Your job to take down the Black Onyx from within. If you've read the story, this is what Juno does, with some extra celestial help (the summoning of Utopia's armies would be considered god-modding now, so work together with your allies instead to get help). And like Juno, you too have to become "the Shadow that Walks." Be unseen. Attack from within, and don't be found. The time for brute attacks is over. Now's the time to be roguish, and be creative and inventive with your approach to taking down the Black Onyx Kingdom. Don't be predictable. Meanwhile, if you're on the Black Onyx side, you're actually on defense, making sure the Black Onyx vigorously holds onto their possession of the world with an iron fist. Easy? No way. Your enemies are hidden and are inventive. You may find rebellions among the people when you least suspect it. Or they'll get the jump on your and throw something you didn't expect at your character. Public relations, maintaining law and order, and making sure "the peasants" are in your control are the keys here.

When I made this RP, this is exactly what I had in mind. Now, I know people have different RPing styles, but this is the truth behind it. You don't need a massive army to win. The sides ARE still even as far as I'm concerned.

So guys, really, let's not turn this into a debate, and just enjoy the RP. Let Scott and I make the calls, he's an RP mod and I made the RP to begin with. I'll be more than happy to take suggestions and I'm always willing to hear your thoughts, but let's not go all Phoenix Wright on each other and be "rules lawyers." :P

NinjaDuelist
10-20-2007, 06:02 AM
Thanks Neo.

I sent you a PM of apology. I'm still a bit new to the whole "RP" thing, so its obvious that I would make a mistake somewhere. I won't do it again, and I'll allow you to bunny my character a little, but be respectable.

skiboydoggy
10-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Sigh... Ah well. I made a new character. If you approve of him Neo, I'll have him follow Silberwind out of the Abyss. If not, he'll just by an NPC for now.

On another less RP related note, I just finished ToJ I, II, and whatever of III that has been written.

Neo Emolga
10-20-2007, 06:17 PM
Sigh... Ah well. I made a new character. If you approve of him Neo, I'll have him follow Silberwind out of the Abyss. If not, he'll just by an NPC for now.

On another less RP related note, I just finished ToJ I, II, and whatever of III that has been written.

Got him, he's been accepted but he's just not on either of the lists (I'm trying to kind of avoid having a mercenary fiesta, since there honestly wouldn't be very many of them at all).

And man, you caught up with the TOJ fics really fast. Hope you enjoyed them, that's a few years worth of work right there...

Ace123456789
10-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Would I be allowed to come across NPC's who join me in my conquest?
Just a question. I'm new to these RPs.

Dr Scott
10-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Mmm, general question

Yes you would, Ace ^_^. Considering the fact that we are dealing with two armies, everything that isn't played by an RP character would instead be NPC players, such as Black Onyx members guarding Monaraca, extra Silver Apex in Azure Islands, etc.

Keep in mind that if you're in Silver Apex you'd have less NPCs able to join you because

A) There's not as many
B) They don't really want to stick around much because they're more guerilla forces, and if they massed together they'd be whipped out easier.

Oh, and I'm guessing if you're doing Black Onyx you could basically have a small army at your command, or something like that.

Point is because it's such a massive scale RP you have to have NPCs to join you or yo'd always be weak and by yourself.

I hope this explained it well ^^;

skiboydoggy
10-21-2007, 02:47 AM
Of course, being non-player characters, NPCs have a tendency to get their butts kicked around. There's the exception of Skepter, who is incredibly powerful, but not much beyond that.

Oh, and some heavenly bodies like Sita are also NPCs, but I don't think it would make any sense for anyone other than Juno to hear her.

Neo Emolga
10-21-2007, 03:27 AM
Of course, being non-player characters, NPCs have a tendency to get their butts kicked around. There's the exception of Skepter, who is incredibly powerful, but not much beyond that.

Oh, and some heavenly bodies like Sita are also NPCs, but I don't think it would make any sense for anyone other than Juno to hear her.

Yeah, that's true, but other characters could have someone like a dead family member or friend help give them guidance.

Gold Groudon
10-21-2007, 05:03 AM
ok, i might have screwed up cause i posted in the RP TOJ to ask a question. This was the Question;

How do i get a mission? I wanna get a mission that is nice and easy for me to complete cause i am a newb to the whole RP thing.

skiboydoggy
10-21-2007, 05:08 AM
ok, i might have screwed up cause i posted in the RP TOJ to ask a question. This was the Question;

How do i get a mission? I wanna get a mission that is nice and easy for me to complete cause i am a newb to the whole RP thing.
Generally you make them up on your own. Being part of the Black Onyx generally means obliterating whatever there is left of the resistance against it. Or searching for greater power.
Or something.

Gold Groudon
10-21-2007, 05:12 AM
Generally you make them up on your own. Being part of the Black Onyx generally means obliterating whatever there is left of the resistance against it. Or searching for greater power.
Or something.

Well, me being a Silver Apex Storm Rider, what sort of things do i do?

skiboydoggy
10-21-2007, 05:36 AM
Well, me being a Silver Apex Storm Rider, what sort of things do i do?
Hmm... Sabotage missions, assassination, searching for artefacts of power, obtaining of survivors to build into an army. Oh, and there's probably a bunch of Silver Apex members looking for Juno as well, but that mission is pretty futile, so... Yeah.

NinjaDuelist
10-21-2007, 05:55 AM
I have a question... are we allowed to bunny Lord Skepter, or is he being controlled by someone?

skiboydoggy
10-21-2007, 06:05 AM
I have a question... are we allowed to bunny Lord Skepter, or is he being controlled by someone?
Yes you are, as long as you keep within his character. He is an NPC after all.

NinjaDuelist
10-21-2007, 06:07 AM
Yes you are, as long as you keep within his character. He is an NPC after all.

Okay, I wanted to make sure. ^_^

BTW, after the death of Lord Titanus, I may switch sides, depending on what Shade does with his character next. So skiboydoggy, would you be willing to accompany me with the transformation? That means that I may be killing my character in a heroic battle.

skiboydoggy
10-21-2007, 06:11 AM

BTW, after the death of Lord Titanus, I may switch sides, depending on what Shade does with his character next. So skiboydoggy, would you be willing to accompany me with the transformation? That means that I may be killing my character in a heroic battle.
I don't mind that much. Although my characters are doing their own stuff at the moment, so you'll probably have to tag along with them if you want to.

NinjaDuelist
10-21-2007, 06:13 AM
I don't mind that much. Although my characters are doing their own stuff at the moment, so you'll probably have to tag along with them if you want to.

I probably will, but first I'm gonna need to either wait for someone to post or edit my post. Are you working on something right now?

skiboydoggy
10-21-2007, 06:33 AM
I probably will, but first I'm gonna need to either wait for someone to post or edit my post. Are you working on something right now?
Hmm... Vorox and Silberwind are going to be undergoing some training, before going off to search for artifacts. You are free to join them of course, but mind you, Silberwind won't be very happy to see you.

Gold Groudon
10-21-2007, 06:33 AM
Well, i can kill you if you like, i can make it look good, i will like gain another scar across my already battered body which i just drew. He is my pic. of Scybraka:

Ok, it is way toooooo big so i remove it and make it way smaller now.

i have yet to draw his mount Slacyara.

Ok, this is my last try if it doesn't work, i am posting the link to it on my Photobucket.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd24/Gold_Groudon/Scybraka.jpg

IT WORKED!!!, if you wanna see more Detail, just ask and i will send you the big image in a pm.

Dr Scott
10-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Shoudl we switch sides in this RP?

1) It's not like people are going to 'realistically' trust you if you switch ... I mean, you go from firing at Silver Apex in Monaraca to being on their side? I doubt they would take in someone like that ... You can barely be that trusting in wartime. If anything the Titanus murder (which was random) would break the Onyx in two, one side for him and one for Skeppy.

2) Considering the fact that Neo has worked hard to make sure that the teams are fair, switching would probably ruin that unless someone else joined the other side or also switched. It kinda throws off the balance xP.

Anyways, I would like to close saying that any RP decisions are Neo's, and I'm just throwing my two cents in. I don't know why I need to say this, it's really more for myself then anything, I'm adding into the discussion, not being bossy xP.

But with general RP problems and RPers behaviors ... that I can deal with. So please, don't be cursing out someone else because they killed your character ... I'm not tossing out names, NEO, but ... xD

^ Obviously a joke ^

skiboydoggy
10-21-2007, 03:39 PM
Will somebody explain to me why Shade just ripped his own army in two? There are better ways to send yourself to the Abyss you know.

And erm... Scott, Neo? Ah well, whatever floats your boat.

Neo Emolga
10-21-2007, 04:23 PM

Hate to burst your bubble, but you can't. Sorry, but the sides need to stay even, if Shade switches sides, already the alliance side has a two character advantage. If you switch too, it would be four. And then, other people on the Black Onyx side will see the pattern, and think they're going to be on the losing side, and will want to switch also. Keeping the sides even keeps the RP alive, the minute I let the balance tip, the result isn't going to be pretty.

But, if you're kind of stumped as to a reason for your character to remain on the Black Onyx side, see Titanus's death as being justified. For one, his character did abandon his post in the Azure Islands. Second, his promotion to Grand General was far quicker than normal, and third, his recovery and acceptance into the Black Onyx Kingdom was also very fast as well. If you add it up, King Skepter likely didn't trust Titanus from the beginning.

Also, you just joined the Black Onyx side, and you're thinking of switching out already? Either way, I can't allow it unless the Black Onyx side gets a very sudden influx of characters. Or, you can make new Black Onyx character to make up for the switch, and that's acceptable. That's the only way I can let it pass.

Shade
10-21-2007, 04:49 PM
Neo, if your wanting a reply from me, this was what I was planning from the start. Everything HAD to go fast, because I also posted thoughts in my story that I was feeling uneasy and such.

My place isn't with the Black Onyx, I'm basically a Freedom Fighter.

So I'll be in the Abyss, and did you get that pm I sent you?

Dr Scott
10-21-2007, 04:54 PM
Weren't we s'posed to stay away from Neutral positions because we wouldn't last long by ourselves or something?

At any rate, I'd say Black Onyx is the best place for ya, Shade.

- If you become a neutral party you won't have many followers I'm guessing, and like Neo said ... somewhere, you're not going to last long on your own.

- I highly doubt that the Alliance will allow the man who killed Aries and led the assault on the Azure Islands to join them xD.

Kaioo
10-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Weren't we s'posed to stay away from Neutral positions because we wouldn't last long by ourselves or something?

At any rate, I'd say Black Onyx is the best place for ya, Shade.

- If you become a neutral party you won't have many followers I'm guessing, and like Neo said ... somewhere, you're not going to last long on your own.

- I highly doubt that the Alliance will allow the man who killed Aries and led the assault on the Azure Islands to join them xD.

I know I'm banned from the RP, but the Alliance does want all the members they can get.

Lonliness
10-21-2007, 04:59 PM
Black Onyx is the best place for you.

And I agree with Neo. Your character could've lost Skepter's trust since the beginning.

And you are going to The Abyss because you were in the Black Onyx.

I wouldn't be a Neutral Fighter if I were you. If you were you could get killed in a flash when you approach an enemy.

Dr Scott
10-21-2007, 07:12 PM
I know I'm banned from the RP, but the Alliance does want all the members they can get.

I'm guessing "people who have killed one of their leaders and led an army that slaughtered their friends and family" isn't on that list, however.

Kaioo
10-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Well.. No... It's not. So, Yeah, Black Onyx is for him.. unless they keep killing him that is..

Dr Scott
10-21-2007, 08:35 PM
I have a question.

Of a beloved NPC dies, can we go and save them? Or have them somehow come back as well?

'Cus I've been thinking about making two more characters, or making my NPC's PC's, but then I think "why should I?"

And then the thoughts came to this question.

P.S.: Anyone who wants to make some cliff notes from where I left off is free to do so and I'll stick 'em up there with mine xP.

Neo Emolga
10-21-2007, 08:57 PM
Yeah, you can definitely save your NPCs.

Also, I honestly think Shade is better off on the Black Onyx side, but if you join the alliance side, be prepared to be very scorned, especially since you were the one who killed Aries.

Larvinator
10-22-2007, 01:11 AM
For some strange reason, I feel like Phoenix Wright after finding something to find out your true identity with, Neo. Take that! >=D

I must beg that you don't go kamikaze on me, though. It makes perfect sense: if anyone loyal to the Black Onyx had so much as an assumption of your side, they would have slashed with the sword until you were turned into sushi. I would really like to hop on over to the Alliance side, and I can't really do that if I'm being maimed by a Hydro Pump. xD

Shade
10-22-2007, 01:12 AM
Neo, Neo, Neo......

Isn't it possible, that the Sceptile I killed wasn't Aries?

Like I said, planning this from the start, I have.

I have a request...can e make a new side called the Freedom Fighters.

They are the neutral assets in the war.

Please? This is directed towards Neo, not you Scott. Or anyone else.

Neo Emolga
10-22-2007, 01:16 AM
Larvinator, its okay to switch your character, as long as the Black Onyx side as at least a one member advantage, or you make another Black Onyx character and you RP two of them, one on each side. And sorry, but Shade called it first, followed by NinjaDuelist. Not to mention with the way sign ups are going, the alliance side is going to have the one member advantage again, so it may be quite a while before a switch can be made without creating another evil character.

Sorry Shade, but I have to reject your idea for the Freedom Fighter side. Hate to say it, but neutral people would be making so little of an impact in this RP that it would be just dead weight to have it. Not to mention you would be wiped out ridiculously fast by the Black Onyx.

Larvinator
10-22-2007, 01:19 AM
I also just realized that...

I'll cook up another evil person to help keep the sides even. As of now, Maci is a good person at heart, so it would make no sense for her to stay on Black Onyx now that she knows how EBIL they are. =p

ArusuesFactor
10-22-2007, 01:25 AM
Well if anyone read my post, I was just recently sent to the Abyss because I forced Skeptor to kill me. It's a plan for the Black Onyx side. Don't worry, my guy's power is Analytical Thinking. Also my character was going to try to find Titanus in the Abyss, so he could keep Titanus in the Black Onyx and the two can cooperate together to make an impact somehow on the Silver Apex.

Lonliness
10-22-2007, 01:26 AM
Shade, I see that your Character is dead. And your gonna love it! Since I'm in the Abyss, Neo, the guy that has Landon, and much more!

And Aruseus, that what I was gonna do! HAHA!

Dr Scott
10-22-2007, 01:31 AM
Tsk, evil is just very unpopular. And it makes sense: good is beloved, good always wins, good is the main view in the fic ...

At any rate, we need to make sure this isn't one sided. I might just make a power-hungry character to take up some of the super-evil rust-like slack, even though it's not really my thang. Without a few really big evil superpowers this RP is sadly going to die, and I don't want that to happen.

Might move Mic to evil too, just to help that side out. Need active evil members, not just space fillers ^^;.

Props to everyone actively helping Black Onyx though.

Slade. This is the discussion. Discussions mean that everyone can make their two-cents heard. If you want to ask Neo something and only have him answer then you PM him, otherwise it's free for everyone to talk about. If I make some stupid comment or something here then everyone is free to comment on it, past flaming. I have never claimed to have any power in this RP, only in the section. Yeah, see the green? That means I mod the RP section, and that if a member here acts rude or has poor etiquette then it's my problem.

Past that, any posts I make are purely in discussion, not in decisions. So yes, I'm free to talk about your little ideas.

I swear, cocky kids these days and pushing my buttons ...

Knightblazer
10-22-2007, 01:33 AM
After considering for sometime and all... but apologies, Chief, but I am going have to pull my four characters out of the RP. I can't keep up, espically with people postng like crazy. And of course, there is a certain member that had been getting on my nerves, and I think I'd just back away before anything blows up.

My deepest apologies.

Knightblazer

Neo Emolga
10-22-2007, 02:06 AM
After considering for sometime and all... but apologies, Chief, but I am going have to pull my four characters out of the RP. I can't keep up, espically with people postng like crazy. And of course, there is a certain member that had been getting on my nerves, and I think I'd just back away before anything blows up.

My deepest apologies.

Knightblazer

Yeah, I heard about the problem with the laptop. Meh...

I'd just say leave them in the RP in case you reconsider, as things might change. But hey, if this is it, I still thank you for taking part, was great to have you. I think making this helped me get a way better idea of what it takes for an RP to grab success, so hey, I'm sure this definitely isn't it when it comes to having great, epic RPs.

Good luck with the laptop though, hopefully it gets back to working correctly soon.

And yeah, like Scott said, special thanks goes to everyone that's still on the evil side, even if they would rather be with the good guys.

Shade
10-22-2007, 02:09 AM
Well if anyone read my post, I was just recently sent to the Abyss because I forced Skeptor to kill me. It's a plan for the Black Onyx side. Don't worry, my guy's power is Analytical Thinking. Also my character was going to try to find Titanus in the Abyss, so he could keep Titanus in the Black Onyx and the two can cooperate together to make an impact somehow on the Silver Apex.

Can't wait to meet up, start in the City of Dis.

Just follow my lead.

And I'll be switching sides Neo.

Neo Emolga
10-22-2007, 02:15 AM
Can't wait to meet up, start in the City of Dis.

Just follow my lead.

And I'll be switching sides Neo.

Eh... I did say the sides were already uneven, right?

Unless you can convince leo in the sign up thread to go on the Black Onyx side instead, you're either going to need to make a new Black Onyx character or wait it out until more people join the Black Onyx side.

Shade
10-22-2007, 02:20 AM
Screw this then. This RP got worse when all these new members (no naming names) joined.

I'm taking Titanus out of the RP. Just say Titanus lived forever in the Abyss. I don't care.

For one, there are WAY TOO MANY role players. I can't read people's stories when a million people post at the same time.

Well thanks for this past opportunity, Neo.

Kaioo
10-22-2007, 02:23 AM
Screw this then. This RP got worse when all these new members (no naming names) joined.

I'm taking Titanus out of the RP. Just say Titanus lived forever in the Abyss. I don't care.

For one, there are WAY TOO MANY role players. I can't read people's stories when a million people post at the same time.

How childish.. when things don't go your way.. You go all upset and quit stuff.. -Shakes head-

Lonliness
10-22-2007, 02:26 AM
How childish.. when things don't go your way.. You go all upset and quit stuff.. -Shakes head-
I agree with Kaioo, Shade your acting like a child. -shakes head-

Shade
10-22-2007, 02:27 AM
Well thats because I am a child, I'm only 7.

I have a Role Play of my own coming soon, and boy is it gonna be sweet!

Lonliness
10-22-2007, 02:28 AM
Well thats because I am a child, I'm only 7.

I have a Role Play of my own coming soon, and boy is it gonna be sweet!
Your 7 and you can post that good. I don't believe it. And you already made a role play and that wasn't sweet

Kaioo
10-22-2007, 02:31 AM
If's Shade's 7.. then I'm Jesus.

Lonliness
10-22-2007, 02:33 AM
If's Shade's 7.. then I'm Jesus.
Now thats mean, but funny. :3

Kaioo
10-22-2007, 02:38 AM
(I swear, cocky kids these days and pushing my buttons)Mispelled Quote from TheScottMan

(I swear, cocky kids thease days are pushing my buttons) Correctly Spelled Quote for TheScottMan

Neo Emolga
10-22-2007, 02:51 AM

Just like that? Why the sudden change in attitude? First off, a lot of the new people signing up in the RP have been fine, or is this because it wasn't leaving room for the side switch?

I'm just not crazy about the truckload of people that want to switch sides. One or two people is fine, but this has become suddenly a mass migration I'm really not too crazy about. Also, what was so important about switching to the alliance side that it was that or bust?

Well, do what you want, but please, don't go here to advertise your RP. We have a thread for that already.

Kaioo
10-22-2007, 02:54 AM
Just like that? Why the sudden change in attitude? First off, a lot of the new people signing up in the RP have been fine, or is this because it wasn't leaving room for the side switch?

I'm just not crazy about the truckload of people that want to switch sides. One or two people is fine, but this has become suddenly a mass migration I'm really not too crazy about. Also, what was so important about switching to the alliance side that it was that or bust?

Well, do what you want, but please, don't go here to advertise your RP. We have a thread for that already.

I agree with you Neo.. if he doesn't get his own way he goes all upset.

ArusuesFactor
10-22-2007, 02:54 AM
Forget it and let Neo handle the issue. But Neo, do I have to remake my first post seeing as Shade left the rp and that leaves my character's mission in hot water. Or can I erase it and make a new one tomorrow?

NinjaDuelist
10-22-2007, 02:55 AM

Sorry if I'm switching sides again. :oops:

Neo Emolga
10-22-2007, 02:56 AM
Forget it and let Neo handle the issue. But Neo, do I have to remake my first post seeing as Shade left the rp and that leaves my character's mission in hot water. Or can I erase it and make a new one tomorrow?

Erase it and start a new one. That's probably a better idea.

ArusuesFactor
10-22-2007, 02:57 AM
Alrighty then. I'll make a new one tomorrow.

NinjaDuelist
10-22-2007, 03:01 AM
I know that we are to use our imagination, but I don't want to screw this up... how do you get out of heaven?

Larvinator
10-22-2007, 03:12 AM
Brain...overloading...from logic overdose... *asplode*

But seriously, all this talking with Neo's character is testing my brain and making this feel more like some bizarre Phoenix Wright spinoff.

It's actually quite fun. =]

NinjaDuelist
10-22-2007, 03:27 AM
Okay, Neo Pikachu answered my question. ^_^

Neo Emolga
10-22-2007, 04:15 AM
Brain...overloading...from logic overdose... *asplode*

But seriously, all this talking with Neo's character is testing my brain and making this feel more like some bizarre Phoenix Wright spinoff.

It's actually quite fun. =]

Funny, I thought for sure it was going to be easy for Juno to hide it, but you have him totally pinned down now! Man, if playing Phoenix Wright makes you that perceptive... I ought to give that a try. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Looks like I'll have to take desperate measures now... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/sweat.gif

celebihunter
10-22-2007, 04:25 AM
Funny, I thought for sure it was going to be easy for Juno to hide it, but you have him totally pinned down now! Man, if playing Phoenix Wright makes you that perceptive... I ought to give that a try. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Looks like I'll have to take desperate measures now... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/sweat.gif

Hey Neo,I am kind of lost on where I should begin:oops:

I'm just having trouble on where I should place Dagonfire,and where to get his first mission.Sorry,my bad:oops:

Neo Emolga
10-22-2007, 04:30 AM
Hey Neo,I am kind of lost on where I should begin:oops:

I'm just having trouble on where I should place Dagonfire,and where to get his first mission.Sorry,my bad:oops:

Well, if you haven't read the Cliffs Notes, read those. Best place to start would be in Shale Ridge now, trying to convince them to turn against the Black Onyx. That way, you're relatively safe.

celebihunter
10-22-2007, 04:32 AM
Well, if you haven't read the Cliffs Notes, read those. Best place to start would be in Shale Ridge now, trying to convince them to turn against the Black Onyx. That way, you're relatively safe.

Alright,thanks.I shall now go to post my first post...After I read the cliff notes...

ArusuesFactor
10-22-2007, 04:48 AM
Shale Ridge....goes perfect with my character's history. I've got an interesting post in mind. I'll have it up tomorrow.

celebihunter
10-22-2007, 05:19 AM
Ok,I made my first post...

Gold Groudon
10-22-2007, 07:56 AM
Did anyone have trouble coming up with their first RP post, i actually had sort of planned it out but i had to cut it short since my Mum made me go to bed.

Shen
10-22-2007, 08:22 AM
Actually...I had no trouble thinking up my first post, and this is odd for me (especially with me being the first poster in the RP at all xD). I usually have a bit of a hard time thinking things up for my first post.

But hey, I guess it's different every time, eh?

skiboydoggy
10-22-2007, 09:26 AM
Neither did I. I pretty much waited for some people to post, look over their posts, and then using some strategic knowledge, rush straight into the action. No point angsting too much over stuff.

Larvinator
10-22-2007, 02:45 PM

Phoenix Wright kind of just owns anyway. You already have to be a bit perceptive to get started in it.

But fair warning...if you're the kind of guy who skips all the cutscenes in Fire Emblem, you probably won't like it.

Shuricel
10-23-2007, 01:22 AM
YAY! CLIFF NOTES!

I'm kinda regretting putting my characters where they are, though. Nothing's happening with them...^^;

NinjaDuelist
10-23-2007, 05:35 AM
YAY! CLIFF NOTES!

I'm kinda regretting putting my characters where they are, though. Nothing's happening with them...^^;

Things happen only if you make them.

Dr Scott
10-23-2007, 10:16 PM
I went ahead and made an attackey-like evil character, just waiting for Neo to accept it before I go ahead and post again.

Hopefully that will kinda fill the void, but I'm new on being an over-powered jerk character xP.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
10-23-2007, 10:53 PM
I saw Tyrell got banned, and I was wondering, if someone else gets banned [pretty much not possible, we have good RPers right now], but if we do, what would we have to do with the events that person had done? Like, if Shade gets banned [not saying he will], what will we do? Will Aries come a live again.

Neo Emolga
10-23-2007, 10:56 PM
I went ahead and made an attackey-like evil character, just waiting for Neo to accept it before I go ahead and post again.

Hopefully that will kinda fill the void, but I'm new on being an over-powered jerk character xP.

I promise, I'll get to sign ups after dinner. Yours included.

I saw Tyrell got banned, and I was wondering, if someone else gets banned [pretty much not possible, we have good RPers right now], but if we do, what would we have to do with the events that person had done? Like, if Shade gets banned [not saying he will], what will we do? Will Aries come a live again.

If an RPer gets banned, just consider their last three posts invalidated.

Also, Shade left the RP, so just consider Titanus to be an NPC, now trapped in the Abyss.

Dr Scott
10-23-2007, 11:38 PM
Don't rush yourself too much buddy, I just wanted to give you a heads up ^_^.

Anyways ... seriously, someone else should do the Cliff Notes from where I left off. I don't mind letting someone else taking bits of it, one person doing it by themselves is kinda hard xD.

Neo Emolga
10-24-2007, 12:03 AM
Don't rush yourself too much buddy, I just wanted to give you a heads up ^_^.

Anyways ... seriously, someone else should do the Cliff Notes from where I left off. I don't mind letting someone else taking bits of it, one person doing it by themselves is kinda hard xD.

I guess me?

Its always me... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/sleep.gif

I'll see what I can do. Also, your new character is set to go, Scott.

Shade
10-24-2007, 02:01 AM
My charcater is aa NPC in the Abyss everyone, feel free to help hi return and destroy skepter.

Dr Scott
10-24-2007, 07:25 PM
I hope I can have 4 PCs?

I honestly only wanted/intended to have two, but with the loss/downfall of some of the Black Onyx members I went ahead and made Flak to pick up the 'Super Aggressive' sort, and after writing a bit for Flak I found out I need a political-midned PC as well XP.

Oh, right, KB had 4 ^^;. Anyways, I'll have him typed up sometime ...

Edit: I think I'm going to drop my Alliance one and only use him if I need to so I can focus on the Black Onyx characters ...

Neo Emolga
10-25-2007, 03:16 AM
I hope I can have 4 PCs?

I honestly only wanted/intended to have two, but with the loss/downfall of some of the Black Onyx members I went ahead and made Flak to pick up the 'Super Aggressive' sort, and after writing a bit for Flak I found out I need a political-midned PC as well XP.

Oh, right, KB had 4 ^^;. Anyways, I'll have him typed up sometime ...

Edit: I think I'm going to drop my Alliance one and only use him if I need to so I can focus on the Black Onyx characters ...

Yeah, you can have as many as you want. The more the merrier. :P

Dr Scott
10-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Random Questions:

1) Erm ... how long ago was the Crimson Star / Silver Apex war battle thing?

2) Exactly how large is the Silver Apex army?

This matters because if they aren't big enough we'll be stuck in a loop.

-On one side the Apex won't be able to keep territory, if the Black Onyx has the larger amount of troops they'll just be able to move in and take the place over again. So I can kinda see it being attack, attack, nothing really sticking.

-On the other it's almost impossible for Black Onyx members to realistically have any idea where you guys are. I mean, there's only so many 'hunches' or 'coincidences' one person can have before it gets to be too much ... It's kinda a waiting game for us, waiting to see where you sneak up and attack next and then try to chase after you before you blow the random place up. Running from one area to another seems ... odd, becaues, again, realistically people should stay in their stations and let the defenses of the base hold on unless they get called for reinforcements. And constantly killing NPC Alliance members could get old xP.

Don't get me wrong, I lurve this RP and don't plan on quitting or anything, I was just wondering what peoples idea where and whatnot.

skiboydoggy
10-25-2007, 05:50 PM
Hmm... Well, the Silver Apex and Southern Tempest army itself is rather small I believe, although it can be supplemented by resistance forces from elsewhere around the world, making it a sizeable army, but still smaller than the Black Onyx one.

Neo Emolga
10-25-2007, 06:29 PM
@ Scott

All good questions, I’ll run each of them through.

1) Erm ... how long ago was the Crimson Star / Silver Apex war battle thing?

Two years. Keep in mind the Black Onyx took advantage of the Silver Apex’s period of reconstruction, therefore taking over the nation in a time of military weakness.

2) Exactly how large is the Silver Apex army?

Estimate the army to be around 650. Yes, they’ve taken serious losses, but this is not including potential recruits from other nations.

-On one side the Apex won't be able to keep territory, if the Black Onyx has the larger amount of troops they'll just be able to move in and take the place over again. So I can kinda see it being attack, attack, nothing really sticking.

Just wait for the rebellion to really get going. Its just waiting to happen pretty much, that could all change in time.

-On the other it's almost impossible for Black Onyx members to realistically have any idea where you guys are. I mean, there's only so many 'hunches' or 'coincidences' one person can have before it gets to be too much ... It's kinda a waiting game for us, waiting to see where you sneak up and attack next and then try to chase after you before you blow the random place up. Running from one area to another seems ... odd, becaues, again, realistically people should stay in their stations and let the defenses of the base hold on unless they get called for reinforcements. And constantly killing NPC Alliance members could get old xP.

Truthfully, I kind of expected someone to get Shale Ridge to rebel by now. That would have changed a lot about the uneven sides, and would have gotten things going up a bit more. If that’s still not done by the time Juno is done in Utopia, I’ll definitely be doing that.

Also, I know some Black Onyx RPers have been killing Shale Ridge residents, that’s actually only going to help the alliance side convince them to have a revolution.

ArusuesFactor
10-25-2007, 06:33 PM
My charry is not in Shale Ridge to kill residents, but show them why they shouldn't have given up by taking them into prison or taking them hostage on my own little separate storyline. Do you sorta get the fell of what I'm saying?

Dr Scott
10-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Thanks ^_^.

Honestly enough, if you asked me which side had the advantage I'd say the Alliance. It's hard to fight what you can't see, and how easy the Manufacturing Plant and whatnot were blown up you can see how much damage they could do and then rebel. The active member - member count really isn't that bad.

It really depends on how the people who have characters on both sides will react when the major warring happens, I think.

I was actually working on Shale but then I gave up so I could focus on helping out Black Onyx. I'm kinda sad, something about Shale stuck out to me when I read it's description so I decided to concentrate like half of Mic's journey there xD. It's kinda like my ... whatever the heck that place was called.

Though I plan on messing with Azure some first.

And that doesn't make sense, Arusues, could you explain more? ^^;.

NinjaDuelist
10-26-2007, 03:59 AM
So wait... where is the rebellion accumulating? In Shale Ridge?

ArusuesFactor
10-26-2007, 04:28 AM
Thanks ^_^.

Honestly enough, if you asked me which side had the advantage I'd say the Alliance. It's hard to fight what you can't see, and how easy the Manufacturing Plant and whatnot were blown up you can see how much damage they could do and then rebel. The active member - member count really isn't that bad.

It really depends on how the people who have characters on both sides will react when the major warring happens, I think.

I was actually working on Shale but then I gave up so I could focus on helping out Black Onyx. I'm kinda sad, something about Shale stuck out to me when I read it's description so I decided to concentrate like half of Mic's journey there xD. It's kinda like my ... whatever the heck that place was called.

Though I plan on messing with Azure some first.

And that doesn't make sense, Arusues, could you explain more? ^^;.

Scotty, I'll explain. Well first you have to read my character's history in my sign-up.

skiboydoggy
10-26-2007, 04:44 AM
So wait... where is the rebellion accumulating? In Shale Ridge?
They're not really rebelling much there I think...

Most of it would be in the remaining three Azure Islands.

EDIT: Aww... The two forces got balanced again. That throws my idea for a massive balancing act all out of whack now.

celebihunter
10-28-2007, 07:12 PM
Hey Neo,I'm sorry but I have to drop out.I have too much going on in my life to be on PE2k enough to post in such an active RP,such as homework,and friends.So I'm sorry,but this is my resignation.

Neo Emolga
10-28-2007, 07:17 PM
Hey Neo,I'm sorry but I have to drop out.I have too much going on in my life to be on PE2k enough to post in such an active RP,such as homework,and friends.So I'm sorry,but this is my resignation.

Actually, the activity dropped quite a bit lately... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/innocent.gif

So, it actually wouldn't be too hard to catch up.

Larvinator
10-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Neo, if you need another Black Onyx character, drop me a PM. I've got one ready to go for when Maci switches over, but I'd be more than happy to plug her in sooner.

Neo Emolga
10-30-2007, 01:12 AM
Neo, if you need another Black Onyx character, drop me a PM. I've got one ready to go for when Maci switches over, but I'd be more than happy to plug her in sooner.

Actually, we're okay in that department. But thanks for bringing that up first. Just go and switch and we'll be fine.

Brainiac
10-31-2007, 03:48 AM
Hey, just curious, but how long do you think that I should spend in the abyss? I don't actually have a plan for how long I want to spend in there, but I thought I might as well check and make sure that I will have a minimum reached, even though I might go longer.

Neo Emolga
10-31-2007, 04:00 PM
Hey, just curious, but how long do you think that I should spend in the abyss? I don't actually have a plan for how long I want to spend in there, but I thought I might as well check and make sure that I will have a minimum reached, even though I might go longer.

Some of us are spending quite some time down there (self included), but ten posts should be fine.

I'm glad activity for this is picking up.

Shade
11-01-2007, 02:49 AM
I have returned to the RP, and I posted recently, check out my last post, if you will.

Happy Halloween!

Neo Emolga
11-01-2007, 03:14 AM
I have returned to the RP, and I posted recently, check out my last post, if you will.

Happy Halloween!

Well, that was an interesting twist in things...

Welcome back.

ArusuesFactor
11-01-2007, 03:20 AM
Thank god. Shade is back. Now I can do something useful for the Black Onyx. Lol.

Welcome back Shade.

NinjaDuelist
11-01-2007, 04:56 AM
Thank god. Shade is back. Now I can do something useful for the Black Onyx. Lol.

Welcome back Shade.

Shade is neutral for the time being, though. :oops:

Anyway, I may remain neutral, not fighting for either side. However, I will oppose the Black Onyx, stronger than ever and with an army... eventually.

Shade
11-02-2007, 12:18 AM
If you guys are wondering which side I'm on, I'm on neither, well actually, I'm fighting for the SILVER APEX (ALLIANCE) but no one's character knows I am alive, so please, be realistic.

Neo---since I'm fighting for the silver apex but i'm not fully on their side right now, what should I put as my alignment, I'm not neutral because I completely hate the Black Onyx.

ArusuesFactor
11-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Okay. This is getting ridiculous. I've got to start posting again to do something about this. Neo, tell Juno that he's in for a serious butt kickin'.

Neo Emolga
11-02-2007, 12:22 AM
Okay. This is getting ridiculous. I've got to start posting again to do something about this. Neo, tell Juno that he's in for a serious butt kickin'.

Ha ha, sure... we'll see about that.

ArusuesFactor
11-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Yeah we'll see. But seriously, this is getting out of hand Neo. Scott is still in the rp right? I need to make plans with him to do something.

Neo Emolga
11-02-2007, 12:26 AM
Yeah we'll see. But seriously, this is getting out of hand Neo. Scott is still in the rp right? I need to make plans with him to do something.

You need to PM him, because he hasn't posted in quite a while.

Shade
11-02-2007, 12:26 AM
For one, Juno is probably the most powerful character is this RP aside from Skepter. I doubt any of us alone could take him down, plus, he's always surrounded by other Rper's, which makes it even more difficult.

Anyway, Neo I asked you a question but you didn't answer, here it is again:

Neo---since I'm fighting for the silver apex but i'm not fully on their side right now, what should I put as my alignment, I'm not neutral because I completely hate the Black Onyx.

Neo Emolga
11-02-2007, 12:31 AM
For one, Juno is probably the most powerful character is this RP aside from Skepter. I doubt any of us alone could take him down, plus, he's always surrounded by other Rper's, which makes it even more difficult.

Anyway, Neo I asked you a question but you didn't answer, here it is again:

I already put you on the alliance side, but I just haven't updated anything yet.

ArusuesFactor
11-02-2007, 12:33 AM
You're right Shade. But honestly, I don't really care about all of the power and if he's surrounded by a swarm of other rpers. When I rp, I take the situations and apply them to real life to see what I what do.

And it doesn't really matter if he's the most powerful. After all I did learning something that was mentioned in ToJ that happens to be one of my favorite lines.

Written by Neo himself: "No one is invincible."

I love that line man.

Neo Emolga
11-02-2007, 12:35 AM
You're right Shade. But honestly, I don't really care about all of the power and if he's surrounded by a swarm of other rpers. When I rp, I take the situations and apply them to real life to see what I what do.

And it doesn't really matter if he's the most powerful. After all I did learning something that was mentioned in ToJ that happens to be one of my favorite lines.

Written by Neo himself: "No one is invincible."

I love that line man.

And you're right, despite what Juno has behind him, he's not invincible and he never will be. Even he realizes that.

I'm looking forward to this confrontation though. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

ArusuesFactor
11-02-2007, 12:37 AM
I can't wait for it either. I will be some time though. I'll have to handle other stuff. I've been so busy with the fanfiction and schoolwork. I'll be back in action soon enough though. So Juno will get the chance to fight my worthy Black Onyx soldier. :P

Shade
11-02-2007, 01:10 AM
I never said he was invincible, just that he is expected to be very powerful, do you understand what I am saying Neo?

Of course, I wasn't invincible, as I died, by the hand of Skepter, and I was very strong myself, probably the strongest on the Black Onyx Side.

And Neo, have you followed my last two posts? I wanna reveal myself to you when your out of Utopia, and Aries will have returned by then. That way, I don't have to work in secrecy.

And Aries can explain how we have forgiven each other. My story is going to get very, very interesting.

Neo Emolga
11-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Sure, I get what you're saying Shade. Your last post was pretty interesting too.

We'll see how it all works out.

Shade
11-02-2007, 01:18 AM
I'm progressing in typing a lot more, and using much more detail, thats what I was doing in my absence! Haha, I have my whole story planned out and what I am planning to do with my character.

But I don't see my name put down on the Alliance side. It would work if I am southern Temptest, because I'm going to do something so awesome.

I'm going to retake the Azure Islands for the Alliance with Crodar and Raynar. Too bad the armies are going to think I am still Black Onyx, HAHAHAH! lol

ArusuesFactor
11-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Have your fun Shade and Neo....have your fun...I'm playing.

I can tell this is going to get real good though.

Shade, my character is going to end up being a silver bullet against the Silver Apex. I want you to be my character's main enemy. I have my story planned to. This ought to be interesting though.

Shade
11-02-2007, 01:40 AM
Main enemy? Well seeing as I'm technically still your ally. I was ON the Black Onyx side until Skepter killed me, and he, Ninjaduelist's characters and a few NPC's know I am dead, he didn't spread the word.

So your character is under the knowledge that I am still your ally, though I am not. So basically, until your guy finds out for himself, and don't do it in one post, you cheaters, then he is totally unaware of my side-change.

And no offense, but my Elekid could whup your character's ***. Haha, I was one of the very first and the basic figure leader for the Black Onyx, it's mostly because of me, that you guys have gotten this far. Everyone knows that.

But I'll be sure to kill your character if we meet like I killed those 10 other Role Player's characters.

Kaioo
11-02-2007, 01:55 AM
Main enemy? Well seeing as I'm technically still your ally. I was ON the Black Onyx side until Skepter killed me, and he, Ninjaduelist's characters and a few NPC's know I am dead, he didn't spread the word.

So your character is under the knowledge that I am still your ally, though I am not. So basically, until your guy finds out for himself, and don't do it in one post, you cheaters, then he is totally unaware of my side-change.

And no offense, but my Elekid could whup your character's ***. Haha, I was one of the very first and the basic figure leader for the Black Onyx, it's mostly because of me, that you guys have gotten this far. Everyone knows that.

But I'll be sure to kill your character if we meet like I killed those 10 other Role Player's characters.

And bunnyed one of them.. Aka Einois.. which you know, and I accept that fact.

ArusuesFactor
11-02-2007, 01:57 AM
You killed 10? I'd have to say that I'm quite impressed.

I know that stuff already though. I don't do it like that. Remember I put myself in my character's situation. I can't just magically know that you're dead. I'll get to it though.

Anyways, my character is pretty damn smart. You knows who will prevail in battle?

Shade
11-02-2007, 02:28 AM
And bunnyed one of them.. Aka Einois.. which you know, and I accept that fact.

Are you joking me, Kaioo, one you were banned so like anyone is gonna listen to you. We fought fair and square and you had no chance, I fought smater, there isn't anymore too it.

Kaioo
11-02-2007, 02:29 AM
Are you joking me, Kaioo, one you were banned so like anyone is gonna listen to you. We fought fair and square and you had no chance, I fought smater, there isn't anymore too it.

I know no-one's gonna listen.. but you did say that Einois blew himself up..

Shade
11-02-2007, 03:35 AM
I know no-one's gonna listen.. but you did say that Einois blew himself up..

Ya, either that or I mowed him down. Which would you have perferred?

ArusuesFactor
11-02-2007, 03:58 AM
Lol. You crack me up Shade.

Shade
11-02-2007, 04:31 AM
Well, I do try, but really.

Take something with you, or just sit there and die.

At least I gave your character a chance to kill me when he blew himself up, but obviously, I excaped the BOOM.

Larvinator
11-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Okay, the deal with the tower in my posts is that its five floors will be tuned to a deterrent (that's putting it mildly). Unfortunately, the only ones I can think of are disgust, fear, and pain. Anyone have two more bright ideas?

Brainiac
11-02-2007, 03:07 PM
well, how about guilt? I cant really think of any others right now, but I'm sure you'll come up with something.

skiboydoggy
11-02-2007, 03:16 PM
well, how about guilt? I cant really think of any others right now, but I'm sure you'll come up with something.
And erm... Humiliation?

-ish braindead-

And somebody should take the chance to update the Cliffies about now, since the RP has slowed down a fair bit.

Brainiac
11-03-2007, 01:48 AM
Just curious, and somehow, I think that I saw this before, somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere.

Is there any reccomended procedure on where you return to kivistal from after the abyss? I mean, does you just show up wherever you feel like, or do you go were your body is because you died? I just don't really know what makes the most sense. Does the temple of sunken souls lead to a specific location, or is it a lot more general than that?

I know that I saw something about this somewhere before, but I just didn't have time to go through everything to find it, and it wasn't in the first posts describing the story, so I'm kinda lost. Any help here would be great, thanks.

skiboydoggy
11-03-2007, 02:09 AM
Just curious, and somehow, I think that I saw this before, somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere.

Is there any reccomended procedure on where you return to kivistal from after the abyss? I mean, does you just show up wherever you feel like, or do you go were your body is because you died? I just don't really know what makes the most sense. Does the temple of sunken souls lead to a specific location, or is it a lot more general than that?

I know that I saw something about this somewhere before, but I just didn't have time to go through everything to find it, and it wasn't in the first posts describing the story, so I'm kinda lost. Any help here would be great, thanks.
As far as I can remember, you appear anywhere you want. Or rather, the place where the image in your mind is strongest, or something like that.

Neo Emolga
11-03-2007, 03:23 PM
As far as I can remember, you appear anywhere you want. Or rather, the place where the image in your mind is strongest, or something like that.

That's pretty much it. ^

Also, sorry about using Ho-oh, but you did an outstanding job at improvising, ski.

Dr Scott
11-04-2007, 01:15 AM
First off: How woudl it be possible for Shade's character to join a good side? REALISTICALLY I doubt that the Americans would ever allow Hitler on their side.

Anyways, that's off my chest ...

Sorry for not posting, been caught up in school and ... Jade Empire / Not Being Able To Wait Until Mass Effect Comes Out

Take a look at it Neo, Mass Effect is BEAUTIFUL. And amazing.

skiboydoggy
11-04-2007, 01:32 AM
First off: How woudl it be possible for Shade's character to join a good side? REALISTICALLY I doubt that the Americans would ever allow Hitler on their side.

Anyways, that's off my chest ...

Sorry for not posting, been caught up in school and ... Jade Empire / Not Being Able To Wait Until Mass Effect Comes Out

Take a look at it Neo, Mass Effect is BEAUTIFUL. And amazing.
I already cleared Jade Empire about fifty times or so. Focus is the most important stat in the world, and the sword > All.

That aside, it's an RP and Aries was dumb enough to lose to an Elekid. Anything can happen.

Shade
11-04-2007, 06:41 PM
TheScottMan, apprently, you don't understand my character at all, but of course you haven't understood my character at any time, thats what you get for joining a already in motion RP. Read my story will you, before you make stupid comments.

skiboydoggy
11-05-2007, 06:23 AM
TheScottMan, apprently, you don't understand my character at all, but of course you haven't understood my character at any time, thats what you get for joining a already in motion RP. Read my story will you, before you make stupid comments.
In Scott's defense, he has read the entire RP. He wrote the Cliff Notes.

In the rest of Scott's defense... Ah heck, he can handle it himself.

Larvinator
11-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Aries may have accepted you, but...you killed a ton of Silver Apex forces, murdered Aries, and was the grand general for the Black Onyx. I think what Scott is saying is: Aries may welcome you, but expect hostility and a lot of distrust from everyone else in the Alliance.

Shade
11-06-2007, 02:28 AM
Ya thats why Aries told me to stay out of the way and my mission is to bring back all that I killed on the azure islands.

skiboydoggy
11-06-2007, 03:32 AM
Hmm... Considering the new balances in power, turns out I can go through with my plans after all...

And I can't believe my last post was so horrendously long.

-beams with pride-

Dr Scott
11-08-2007, 01:36 AM
/mistake

Forgive me, Neo.

Right, Slade, you've caused me to do something that I've really been trying not to do. But, I'll do it anyways because I feel like it.

First off, I've been RPing since I was in Jr. High. So ... about 13. And now I'm 20. Doing the math, that makes it about 7 years of RPing. I know what I'm talking about, I'm a RP mod, so I'd suggest finding someone else to try to look down upon.

I read EVERY SINGLE POST after I joined, and that I'm guessing you didn't. You know what? That makes me more knowledgeable about it then you.

You're arrogant and you're annoying. And I have no problem saying it.

What do you do? First off, you G Mod your way into Azure Islands, killing off someone who you shouldn't have had the power to. Sure, RPers are special, but that doesn't mean they should be as powerful as a leader type character such as Aries in the first place. Was it thought up well? No. Was it even that long of a battle? No.

But Neo allows it, so fine, whatever, that's ok. And ever since then you go about in the Discussion and in the posts acting like you're the king of RPing himself and that we should all bow down to your power. That's annoying. And arrogant, because you're far, far from it.

And THEN you go to big bad Skepter, who makes you the Grand whatever your power hungry mind called it. It was your own ego that gave you that position, you GAVE IT TO YOURSELF. I don't see how that shows you're powerful, I could make a post saying I'm grand master of America but that doesn't mean that it makes sense.

And then all of a sudden you decide, hey, I want to be good. And you make up crap posts like 'I planned this all along' when that's obviously just a ploy to make it make more sense then a what it was: a whim.

And to bring up a point: Neo wanted this RP to be realistic.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT ARIES WOULD REALISTICALLY BE OK WITH YOU KILLING HIM. I'm guessing that, as a leader, he has a brain. And said brain would say 'Hey, he killed me and slaughtered troops, I shouldn't trust him.' Becuase in a war, you could EASILY have been a spy. There's not any 'Hey, redeem yourself for mass genocide' thoughts going through the head of someone who got murdered. More then likely he'd be pissed off at you.

And if you don't have enough sense to realize this, then that's fine, I know that some kids are young and don't get everything. But I'd highly suggest you NOT to pick a fight with people who are older, smarter, more experienced, and better RPers. No, I'm not the best here, but I'm not a slouch either.

How do you measure how good you are? But how much power you give yourself, by how much you kill. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN KILL NPCS DOESN'T MAKE YOU POWERFUL. Anybody could, some just want a smarter character who has sense to them.

No, it's not that I don't understand your character. You don't understand the RP.

Oh, and stop being so arrogant in the Discussion. Your character isn't stronger then anybody elses, you're not a better RPer then everyone else, etc.

Hot darn that felt good.

skiboydoggy
11-08-2007, 01:47 AM
Scott is cool when he's pissed.

Which is not to say he isn't cool ALL the time. [/buttkissingflattery]

Hmm... I wonder... How long more should I generally stall and search for power before I return to kick butt? Hmm...

Dr Scott
11-08-2007, 01:54 AM
Yeah, I always use longsword.

Paralyzing Palm + Longsword + ... that one Legendary Strike + Spirit Thief.

I'd say go for as much power as possible, there's always more you can get down there before coming up an uber character. But it's hard going down to get the power XP.

SuperBoy
11-08-2007, 01:58 AM
I may not be part of this rp, but I've read the ToJ story.

I'm also currently reading all you people's posts. I'm interested in seeing how you guys can create and alternate ending for the story.

I don't want to invade in any civil arguments, but I'll have to agree with Scott.

Shade, you killed an NPC. Congrats. Through my eyes, it was unrealistically. You could've done better. Also, your acting all high and mighty. It's just a roleplay. I can easily make a sign-up and join the fray. I could just murder countless NPCs. It would be very pointless, but anyone can do it.

I agree with you Scott. Nicely said. As for Shade, I wish not to pose and argument with you. You just need to understand that the rp is for fun.

And with that said, over and out.

ColdBoy

skiboydoggy
11-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Yeah, I always use longsword.

Paralyzing Palm + Longsword + ... that one Legendary Strike + Spirit Thief.

I'd say go for as much power as possible, there's always more you can get down there before coming up an uber character. But it's hard going down to get the power XP.
It's definitely the power. Power Overwhelming 'mon.
Although unless you put two points in Focus every level, you're going to hard pressed to find chances to spam your Longsword (especially after buying the Dragon Sword) AND occasionally use the Focus ability as well. (Like against the final boss.)

And Coldboy, you should really give the RP a run if you want to. It's fun, and activity has been dropping recently so I feel like recruiting.

Shade
11-08-2007, 02:42 AM
I may not be part of this rp, but I've read the ToJ story.

I'm also currently reading all you people's posts. I'm interested in seeing how you guys can create and alternate ending for the story.

I don't want to invade in any civil arguments, but I'll have to agree with Scott.

Shade, you killed an NPC. Congrats. Through my eyes, it was unrealistically. You could've done better. Also, your acting all high and mighty. It's just a roleplay. I can easily make a sign-up and join the fray. I could just murder countless NPCs. It would be very pointless, but anyone can do it.

I agree with you Scott. Nicely said. As for Shade, I wish not to pose and argument with you. You just need to understand that the rp is for fun.

And with that said, over and out.

ColdBoy

I actually did that very realisitCALLY, he shot down my friend and I stabbed him through the chest after fighting Aries after countless swings. Your not even in this rp, so why are you discussing here?

And guys, don't be discussing Jade Empire, make a new thread for that, when this is for the role pley.

Dr Scott
11-08-2007, 03:42 AM
For someone that powerful it'd take more then just a few swings. He'd be more experienced their our characters, stronger, etc. In fact, I'd think it'd take 2-3 RPers to take a leader down, but that's just my opinion.

I find it you skipped over my huge post ;o.

And we're talking about it AS WELL AS the RP, it's really just another topic we're running with so we don't have small useless posts.

And Shade, please don't tell people what to do. This is Neo's RP, not even I'm cocky enough to try to boss someone aroudn in Neo's, past the power I have in the RP section, which I don't like using because Neo can look after himself ;P.

Let's make this official: As a RP Mod I'm telling you not to boss people around. That's called mini-modding, and mods don't like it.

Neo Emolga
11-08-2007, 03:44 AM
Okay… putting all of this into perspective…

In truth, Shade’s march into the Azure Islands was actually very similar to what happens in TOJ II itself. Why did I allow it? I had the feeling someone was going to take the task of doing what’s inevitable in the first place. Because as well all know, the Black Onyx would have stumbled upon the alliance’s location sooner or later. Rather that spurting out “No no no, that’s all wrong, take it all from the beginning again and don’t do this and that,” it was pretty much done and finished when I came back. Truth was, several RPers had already reacted to it, to undo everything would have punched a big hole in the RP and could have possibly killed it from inadequacies in storyline, as well as RPers not knowing how to get back on track.

So I let it fly. I let Aries go, but the rest of the Azure Islands weren’t finished off, and now, the rest of the invasion was indefinitely put on hold. At this point, consider the rest of the living members of the alliance to have evacuated from the islands and be nomadic. Truthfully, having the invasion held off for so long like that was pretty unrealistic, with Shade suddenly deciding to go back himself when a messenger would have been much more realistic. But, it was obvious he chose himself so he could be killed by Skepter and have a reason to switch sides and go forward with another plan.

Now, Shade’s plan for Titanus can be very arrogant, reckless, and ridiculous, or they could be very deep and intriguing, and I really hope it’s the later. Would Aries agree with Shade on the alliance side? Definitely not under normal circumstances, but considering Skepter killed Titanus in betrayal… Aries could very much feel that the contempt and hatred that Titanus has now for Skepter betraying him could very much be his best chance for revenge for what was done to him and the rest of his alliance forces. Also, Aries knows that his forces are very low in number now, so it may actually be his only option. He’s dead, his forces are diverged and in horrible condition, what real choices does he have than to put a sliver of faith into the one that would now become Skepter’s worst enemy? It is unlikely he would agree to it? Yes. Impossible? No. That’s why I’m letting Shade go through with this.

Yes, Shade’s arrogance and seeing himself boasting is annoying and irritating, but I’m giving him the chance to make the difference in the storyline that he wants to make. Could have killing Aries been more realistic? It very much could have, and it would have been better if it wasn’t so quick, but in the time the invasion really went through and Aries was dead, already quite a few things happened before I logged on again to see what had happened.

What I DON’T like and what really doesn’t make sense was Skepter giving Titanus such a fast mega-promotion and then killing him later. Skepter wouldn’t be that obvious. And if Titanus was to die, Skepter would have killed him in a way that would look like an accident, not make it so publically obvious so the rest of his forces would see how much of a backstabber he really was. That puts the rest of Skepter’s forces into submissive loyalty rather than actually having respect for him. That really screws up the storyline, but I’m really kind of glad we can move on without that being so much of an issue and hopefully it can wear off in time.

In the end, I can kind of agree why Scott doesn’t like this being done, but I’m seeing some potential for Shade’s next posts to be very clever and unpredictable without being too farfetched from what would actually happen. Like I said, I hope they’re well thought out and very intriguing, not very reckless and reeking of god-modding just for attention and fame.

And those are my thoughts on the issue... once again in a massively huge post... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/sweat.gif

Dr Scott
11-08-2007, 04:01 AM
Haha sorry about that, he hit a button and I had to respond somehow and, well, it poured.

While I can respect your post, Noah, (though all I can say is 'good luck'), I'd also have to say that Shade needs to realize his place. Being like that in an RP is one thing, but being arrogant enough to say the things he's been saying in DISCUSSION and insult me so bluntly and un-neededly ...

Well, honestly enough he needs to stop or I'll infract.

KB has already left the RP because of him, and I find the potential for it lowered because of ... well, the actions. It could have been so realistic and such a great war RP, too :-/.

In using first person you open up your characters mind. That said, you don't have such a huge ulterior motive hidden. In other words, he wouldn't suddenly become good. There's absolutely no believeable way he could go from an evil character to a good character in this instance, if he would have been true to his original form he would just split his forces when he came back.

And it would have made sense if he explained what he was doing instead of doing it, you are forced to make explinations FOR him. And I still have faith in Aries as being not that stupid XD. He's in Utopia, he'd be an optomist.

Also, did he go through Hell to come back? I didn't see, this is a real question XP.

SuperBoy
11-08-2007, 04:24 AM
I wish not to argue Shade, it's over with. Done deal.

As for skiboydoggy, I can't participate in this rp, not because it sucks or anything, and trust me, it doesn't, but the roleplay has gotten well into a conflict and a really good situation. It would be to confusing if I were to just enter and start a regime or something of the sort.

All in all, it's a great rp. I shall continue to read it to see what you guys can make happen.

ColdBoy

Shade
11-09-2007, 12:16 AM
Alright, thanks Neo for your words, and for yours as well Scott.

Ok I have a few things to point out.

1. Ok, I have thought about this for a bit and came up with a conclusion. I am very sorry for being that arrogant person I was, and I am sorry for talking back to you Scott, especially since your a mod.

Now, I wish to EXPLAIN my story and what I had meant it to be:

In Neo's Fan Fic, the actual story of Juno, the Alliance is outnumbered 10-1 in the war, meaning, the Black Onyx is way stronger in numbers and can easily power over things such as the coast of one island and invade that single speck of land. I had Skepter make me a Grand General, which is a step above General:

~King~

~Prince(s)~

~Royal Guard~

~Grand General~

~General(s)~

~Commander(s)~

~Major~

~Captain(s)~

~Seargants~

~Soldiers~

------------

Anyways, I had him make me the Grand General to boost my character's power and confidence. But, Skepter was USING me. He only made me the General because he believed I was strong enough to kill Aries, which I was. His orders were for me to invade the coast, move deep within the island, find the captiol, destroy it, and find and kill Aries, then he wanted me to return which I did. I DID SEND A MESSENGER DURING BEFORE WE INVADED, BUT I WAS SUPPOSE TO RETURN MYSELF ANYWAY. Once Aries was dead, I gave potential leadership to the lower rank officers and they continued the invasion, it wasn't a risk because everyone in the Alliance fled. I returned, Skepter told me I had finsished my job and he saw fit to murder me, and so I died. He didn't want nor need me, he just wanted that single task to be completed, then execute me. The invasion never ended after I killed Aries, so don't say it was short, I just killed Aries fast, because he was alone and overrun, then I left.

My character, Titanus, didn't like either side, he wanted revenge off of the ones who killed his family. He was led to believe the Souhtern Tempest murdered them, which drove his anger into killing Aries, out of pure revenge for himself, he didn;t wish to advance the Black Onyx, he was going to retire anyway once he killed the ones who killed his family. But he was wrong, Aries told him in Utopia that SKEPTER killed them himself, planning Titanus' future from the start, all leading up to the one task---killing Aries. So obviously, Aries forgave Titanus, and discovered a way to defeat Skepter in Utopia, which was good for the Alliance. Aries was able to send me back to Kivistal, to stop Skepter's next move. Aries is humble, and forgiving. He understood my position that I was in. And if you didn't notice, my character had never killed anyone in the invasion except Aries, unless they attacked me. I just wanted to avenge my family, and thats that.

Once again, I'm sory for my past arogance, and this was/is my first Role Play ever. So I was new to it, the material. My story is getting deeper, more in depth and more realistic. So yes, I have had my say.

Thanks, for all the advice.

SuperBoy
11-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Nicely said Shade.

It turns out that I'll be joining this brawl and I'll be starting on either Sunday or Monday.

Shade your a great rp and I cannot wait to rp with a person like you.

That goes for the rest of you.

ColdBoy

Dr Scott
11-09-2007, 02:40 AM
Hmmm, well played.

Anyways, just make sure that you quall the arrogance, insulting, and bossing people around. This is an RP where we are competing in a way, sure, but RPs work a lot better if the players are nice and civil to each other. If you work on that then I don't see a problem.

You have to make sure to make it clear in your RP posts all of this knowledge, you can't assume that people will know it. Especially in first person, you could go into your characters thoughts of their family throughout the whole ordeal.

Make sure to play up a certain amount of anger and distrust from the Alliance though, no matter what your character and Aries believes now there will be plenty still there in the Alliance who doesn't trust him, and it's good RPing skills to play out these feelings in your posts. If you take these kinds of things to account and incorporate them into your posts you end up with better, deeper posts.

Shade
11-09-2007, 03:56 AM
Well of course I know that I won't be welcomed with open arms in the Alliance, thats why Aries told me to stay hidden until he returns.

Hoshika
11-11-2007, 12:02 AM
@Neo: Thanks for clearing that up. I got confused about who Aries led... did he lead anybody? Erhm... @_@

skiboydoggy
11-11-2007, 12:53 AM
@Neo: Thanks for clearing that up. I got confused about who Aries led... did he lead anybody? Erhm... @_@
Aries was the king of the Southern Tempest. Basically Juno's equal and the general bulk of the Alliance.

God my arms are stiff. Can't type properly.

Hoshika
11-11-2007, 01:14 AM
Aries was the king of the Southern Tempest. Basically Juno's equal and the general bulk of the Alliance.

God my arms are stiff. Can't type properly.

Uhy... I got them mixed up. XD

How do your arms get stiff so you can't type right, anyway? *goes to read your entry*

... Oh, no entry. It's that bad? O_o

skiboydoggy
11-11-2007, 01:22 AM
Uhy... I got them mixed up. XD

How do your arms get stiff so you can't type right, anyway? *goes to read your entry*

... Oh, no entry. It's that bad? O_o
I honestly have no idea. I just woke up, and my muscles refused to get into a comfortable typing position.

Anyway, they are all better now, so I think I'll go post in the RP.

Hoshika
11-11-2007, 11:35 PM
Irony: my shoulders were stiff this morning.

Just asking you guys... could a few books survive Symarix's destruction? You know, not in the best condition, but still somewhat legible?