PDA

View Full Version : Your First Trip To Bush Gardens

Treeky111
10-12-2007, 10:01 PM
I know many of you have went to Bush Gardens. Wether it be Africa, Europe, or The Original. But when was your first trip to Bush Gardens? As for me i am going TOMMOROW!!!! FIRST TIME!!!! I'M GONNA RIDE THE GRIFFIN!!!!! WOOT!!! Any of you rode it? I'd like to know about your first trip.

Neo Emolga
10-14-2007, 12:01 AM
The only one I've gone to is the one in Williamsburg, Virginia.

I've been on all four of the roller-coasters, but I'd have to say, Apollo's Chariot is the best. That first drop is a serious speed rush, and you can see all of the parking lot and the highway from the very top. Loch Ness Monster comes in second, that one is sweet and furious. I'm not afraid of heights, I know that for sure.

Also, if you go there, go to "Corkscrew Hill" in the Ireland sector. That ride is serious fun, no doubt about that. It's one of those crazy moving movie theater things, and its fantastic.

Xalapeno
10-14-2007, 12:42 AM
I've been to Africa. Haven't gotten on all the roller coasters.(I can thank mom for that >.>). This year I will though.
I go there like every year. The parks are pretty much the same except the names of the rides and scenery, or at least that's what it says on the homepage (http://www.buschgardens.com/buschgardens_default.aspx).
I 1st went there when I was like 6 or 7. I rode a small coaster called "The scorpion".
It was fun. I loved the dolphin show but I think they took the dolphins to Sea World. They replaced it with some movie theater.:susp:

That's pretty much everything I have to offer.
Oh and it's "Busch Gardens", with a "c".:wink:

Drift
10-14-2007, 04:29 AM
I've never been to Busch Gardens.
;-;

Am I missing anything, like, spectacular? D:

Treeky111
10-14-2007, 11:21 AM
I've never been to Busch Gardens.

Am I missing anything, like, spectacular? D:

Probably. I probably missed out ALOT because I didnt go on The Griffin. Apollo's Chariot was good but, I would have to rate The Big Bad Wolf the best because my mom actually puked. And I love the sound of her scream. She screams like the really annoying scream in scary TV shows. Eh... I'm gonna die today at lacrosse. My legs are dead...

Emily
10-14-2007, 11:48 AM
I've never heard of it.

RonRaygunX3
10-14-2007, 12:09 PM
I've never been to Bush Gardens, yet I only live like 3 hours away from it..:oops:

Orthar
10-14-2007, 12:16 PM
The only one I've gone to is the one in Williamsburg, Virginia.

I've been on all four of the roller-coasters, but I'd have to say, Apollo's Chariot is the best. That first drop is a serious speed rush, and you can see all of the parking lot and the highway from the very top. Loch Ness Monster comes in second, that one is sweet and furious. I'm not afraid of heights, I know that for sure.

Also, if you go there, go to "Corkscrew Hill" in the Ireland sector. That ride is serious fun, no doubt about that. It's one of those crazy moving movie theater things, and its fantastic.
Corkscrew Hill was beast.

And since there's only 3 Busch Gardens theme parks around the world, I don't think that alot of the members here will have gone....

I personally don't like Roller Coasters.

Tamer Marco
10-14-2007, 03:03 PM
I've never been to Busch Gardens, what is it supposed to be like? I know its an Amusement Park, but what makes it different from something like Six Flags?

Oxygen
10-14-2007, 04:19 PM
I've been to the one in Florida, but I was only 7 at the time, so I can't remember much.

BladeTest
10-14-2007, 07:33 PM
THis is my first time ever hearing about it :oops:.

-Black Blade

Wandering Mew
10-15-2007, 12:00 AM
I've never been to Africa or Europe (or out of the country for that matter), so I'm pretty sure I haven't been there. I haven't even heard of this place. o_O

TheEvilDookie
10-15-2007, 12:42 AM
i go to the 1 in VA all the time, well cause... i live in VA :P
my fav rides from there is:

The Gryphon (sp?)
Appolo's Chariot (I sat next to the guy who rode it the most in 1 day before)
Alpengeist (The 1st ride that i almost thought i would throw up. Didnt though :wink:
Bumper Cars (Come on now, its fun wherever xD)

@Wandering Mew: When they say Europe and Africa, that means that theyre themed after those continents. And as far as I know, theyre all in USA

Wandering Mew
10-15-2007, 01:01 AM
@Wandering Mew: When they say Europe and Africa, that means that theyre themed after those continents. And as far as I know, theyre all in USA

Oh, now I feel like a moron. XD Maye I can ask my dad if I can go next year.

Xalapeno
10-15-2007, 10:52 PM
Oh, now I feel like a moron. XD Maye I can ask my dad if I can go next year.

Go to the one in FL. Well if it's closer anyways.:oops:
The Griffon is a rip off of our Shiekra:tongue:.