PDA

View Full Version : The Pair Up Thread

Treeky111
10-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Many of you on PE2K have pairs but for those of you who don't I decided to bring back this thread. If you don't have a pair post here with your Gender. I will put you on the Unpaired list. To get paired either PM the unpaired person and then post in the thread. Or you can just post in this thread and i'll see that you have paired or not. If you have ALREADY been paired, post your pair and i will put it on the paired list. Here are the lists:

Male Unpaired:

Treeky1111
Golden-Silver

Female Unpaired:

All Pairs:

Galactic Grunt-Watergirl2

ALL pairs will be recorded here for you all to see. If you ask to pair with someone and they turn you down you will remain unpaired. Thanks.

Golden-Silver
10-13-2007, 11:54 AM
im unpaired male

Venusaur456
10-13-2007, 11:55 AM
Many of you on PE2K have pairs but for those of you who don't I decided to bring back this thread. If you don't have a pair post here with your Gender. I will put you on the Unpaired list. To get paired either PM the unpaired person and then post in the thread. Or you can just post in this thread and i'll see that you have paired or not. If you have ALREADY been paired, post your pair and i will put it on the paired list. Here are the lists:

Male Unpaired:

Treeky1111

Female Unpaired:

All Pairs:

ALL pairs will be recorded here for you all to see. If you ask to pair with someone and they turn you down you will remain unpaired. Thanks.
Did you get permission for this? It's obvious you're trying to get a sticky.

Galactic Spriter
10-13-2007, 11:56 AM
Did you get permission for this? It's obvious you're trying to get a sticky.
I have a pair in my sig if you want.

Galactic Grunt

Treeky111
10-13-2007, 12:07 PM
All pairs and unpairs recorded!

Orthar
10-13-2007, 12:24 PM
I highly doubt you got permission for this.

This thread fails every time.

You seem like too new of a member to handle this, it should be taken care of by a vet.

Treeky111
10-13-2007, 12:29 PM
Um... This is my ignore people who are flaming me sentence. LALALALALALALA!!!!! NOT LISTENING!!! Sorry if thats considered spam.

Orthar
10-13-2007, 01:43 PM
Um... This is my ignore people who are flaming me sentence. LALALALALALALA!!!!! NOT LISTENING!!! Sorry if thats considered spam.
It is considered spam, and it is exactly why this thread will be locked.

Dr Scott
10-13-2007, 02:17 PM
They're right.

Everyone: Ask permission before making a Pair-Up thread, I'm sick of locking them. I'll ONLY ALLOW MEMBERS I KNOW I CAN TRUST to make them.

If you're reading this and you're wondering if you are or are not ... you're probably not.