PDA

View Full Version : is mewtwo the best pschic pokemon ever !!!

Master Aqua
10-13-2007, 03:48 PM
do not vote no just because you dont like votes in terms of of how good he is compared to other psychic pokemon

Dark Lightning
10-13-2007, 04:00 PM
a psychic pokemon doesn't have to be a legendary to be better than mewtwo
i voted no,because i like different psychic pokemon better

Ranma
10-13-2007, 04:13 PM
There are better and cooler psychics.

Lugia owns Mewtwo.
Azelf and Alakazam are good NON-UBERS.

Nirvash
10-13-2007, 04:14 PM
It depends. Variables have much to do with how much better a pokemon is than the other. Level, Stats, EVs, IVs, Abilities, Moves, etc. So I vote no, because there are too many ways that Mewtwo can be defeated. ;P

KFC: Azelf is a legend with ok stats. Good enough to be an uber? Maybe.

Team Pokemon
10-13-2007, 04:37 PM
Mewtwo is very powerful, so I chose yes. But it is not invicible, nor one of my favorite pokemon.

Frozen_Mystic
10-13-2007, 04:57 PM
I will admit Mewtwo is a very powerful Pokemon. However, I voted no because Mew's even better. That, and I beat my frineds Lv 100 Mewtwo with my Latios (also Lv 100) And THAT was a big blemish on Mewtwo's rep in my book.:confused:

DarkLugiaMaster Gir
10-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Yes,My SuperKitty and his clones on Emeraldss(Yes Mew222's oh and cloned mews so mew's 3 and 4:biggrin:),and without him i never would have really liked pokemon,i mean when i was 4 at my mummums she turned on a radom kids cartoon on KidsWB seson 1 of yes pokemon where ash meets ritchie and i saw 2 others and liked it,then like 3 weeks later my dad takes me to a movie store and i see a movie with Pikachu and get it,then then in 2 more weeks we ent back and i saw a box with Mew and MewTwo on it,i got it because that morning i went to the libary got a find a pokemon book with mewtwo in it,and i saw him on the box and got it,and from when i first got it till i was 6 i rented it every 2 weeks when i went to my dad's and got the book if possible then me and my friends liked it so now it's on me like glue,so without him i wouln't like pokemon,so with him,crobat,and umbreon the pokemon are never as powerful except some of my favs i own:razz:.

Stubby Boardman
10-13-2007, 08:36 PM
i think there are better psychics out there

TeirusuFX
10-13-2007, 08:52 PM
You're lonely rolling star...ta chi doma rana de neh

There is no 'best' Pokemon, it's how you use them that counts

You're lonely rolling star...sa ma eh oh muite eko loh

MaskedJackal
10-15-2007, 03:09 AM
No! XATU RULES! Mewtwo is overrated IMO.

Monkey Boy
10-15-2007, 08:57 PM
all because you like lucario doent mean U have to hate mewtwo

but I voted no

Mew is the best Pkmn Ever!

MagmarMan
10-16-2007, 12:51 PM
For power and originality, yes. He's not my favorite though...