PDA

View Full Version : Are you bored with your video games?

SunshineWingull
10-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Yup. As bored as much A-rated content there is in Harvest Moon: Magical Melody. ...No, that's a lot.

http://i23.tinypic.com/2vmznt5.png

TeirusuFX
10-13-2007, 09:46 PM
You're lonely rolling star...ta chi doma rana de neh

>:O

Never in my lifetime!

It's what I got if I'm bored here :paranoid:

You're lonely rolling star...sa ma eh oh muite eko loh

SunshineWingull
10-13-2007, 09:58 PM
...Actually, Phantom Hourglass did free me...until...I...went into the DS Lite Replacement Program.

900th post! :biggrin:

TeirusuFX
10-13-2007, 10:23 PM
...Actually, Phantom Hourglass did free me...until...I...went into the DS Lite Replacement Program.

900th post! :biggrin:

What's that exactly? I've never heard of the DS Lite Replacement Program...also counting that I don't even own a DS...

Lol, so your also one of the people who 'must' have Phantom Hourglass?

Stubby Boardman
10-13-2007, 10:46 PM
wheres the poll???

Stubby Boardman
10-13-2007, 10:49 PM
never mind post above

SunshineWingull
10-13-2007, 10:55 PM

What's that exactly? I've never heard of the DS Lite Replacement Program...also counting that I don't even own a DS...

Lol, so your also one of the people who 'must' have Phantom Hourglass?

...Yes...

It's a thing Nintendo does to people with a broken DS or DS Lite. It is a discounted Lite ($94.50) of one of these 3 colors: Polar White, Coral Pink, or Onyx Black (I chose Onyx). Comes free with charger and stylus. ...And I think the fake GBA game, since that's pretty much part of the system... Mail offer only!

Professor Geoffrey
10-13-2007, 11:13 PM
Cheerio, there's something called "delete post". Try it.

Yes, I am bored a bit...

Zippy
10-14-2007, 03:02 AM
When you beat a game 5 times in a row thats when it gets boring

SunshineWingull
10-14-2007, 03:57 PM
When you beat a game 5 times in a row thats when it gets boring

Yeah, like Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games...

earth_type_rule
10-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Yes. Everything I play is getting boring. Everything I want is getting boring. I don't really want to play anything, yet do something usefull. I just want to sit, do nothing, not even thinking.............

*YMCA theme*

It's fun to say that I'm ,
SOOO
FREAKIN
BORED!

Lady Of The Lake
10-14-2007, 09:18 PM
well if you never get a new game only on your birthday and christmas like me than i would say dah im bored why do you think i go on the computer alot because my games are boreing and none of my friends play out side when i want to

Chiakakiri
10-15-2007, 02:49 AM
I'm very bored with what I have, because I've had it for a while: Pokemon Diamond & Animal Crossing: Wild World. I desperately need new games & hope to get Naruto: Ninja Council 3, The Drawn Life, Harvest Moon, & My Sims for X-mas this year.

MagmarMan
10-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Overall, yes. I'm still working on beating DBZ BT 2 on the different difficulty levels though.