PDA

View Full Version : issue two out Battle tournament like light manphys comic

Lady Of The Lake
10-14-2007, 01:24 AM
ok this is a tournament comic i will only be working on this comic when im bored witch is alot of the time this is not my main comic im just doing this one when noone wants to join my other comic so enjoy

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/11aabb52aa.png
issue two http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c2df307a26.png (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

here is the forum if you would like to have someone in here

Username:
Name of character:
character sprites you can give link if not uploaded:
why this person:
bio:

character bios http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d2e4a7236b.png
round two peoplehttp://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/bcf13c7f7a.png sorry in mega man zeros it says ust its supost to be must

i hope you enjoy and thanks to themysticalforestzone sprite-resorces and light manaphy for the idea of a battle comic well his is super smah brotheres mine is a tournament

Anastasia-R
10-14-2007, 02:03 AM
Hm... Not really great... Not many people *I can't really say people. :P* are talking....Well not much of a story line. :P I can't say much I work with comics with a bit of a storyline.

~A.R

Shadow Eevee
10-14-2007, 02:08 AM
I'm not going to criticize you on having 2 comics at the same time, but did Light Manaphy give you permission to copy his idea?

Dreemira
10-14-2007, 02:36 AM
Where did Rouge's wings and arms go in the last panel? D:

Anyway, it isn't a good idea to use someone else's idea. :susp:

Lady Of The Lake
10-14-2007, 03:08 AM
Hm... Not really great... Not many people *I can't really say people. :P* are talking....Well not much of a story line. :P I can't say much I work with comics with a bit of a storyline.

~A.R the story line is that they are trying to win the prize money for some reson i will add more people it was just the first tound i have alot of poeple that im going to add or are you talking about how there is not alot of people battleing at the same time because i have alot more poeple that will be in the torunament i will tell you what every time i add new characters i will give them i bio of them like why they are in the tournament is that ok with you i will do the bios in the first post and in the next issue i will give them talking ok will that make you happy i just need people to join so i can make the next issue for a round i dont want all my people that i chose to be in the comic all the way so i will get started with the bios of the people

Where did Rouge's wings and arms go in the last panel? D:

Anyway, it isn't a good idea to use someone else's idea. :susp: in the last panel they where gone because she had lost and she had fell to the ground and when she is thinking like she said where did she go she had here wings gone beause she was thinking dose that make sence

Zane
10-14-2007, 04:28 AM
I'm not going to criticize you on having 2 comics at the same time, but did Light Manaphy give you permission to copy his idea?
It's not just two comics, but she has like 10 already.
Stick with one or two!
Or maybe make them all in one board like I did with two of mine.

Shadow Eevee
10-14-2007, 04:34 AM
Stick with one or two!

Sorry, I lost count, so I just counted her current 2.
Also, Direct Link! You're stretching the page!

Lady Of The Lake
10-14-2007, 07:16 PM
Stick with one or two!
i am stoping those other one i only have two now this and my gym leader one and i will start giveing the links it was the first issue so i posted it like most comics do they post ther efirst issue than the use links ok and in the next issue i will be adding talking so will you tell me what you think of it with the talking you can tell me to use the talking or not use the talking ok great

Lady Of The Lake
10-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Sorry for the duoble post but there is a new issue out its on the front post in this issue i used mega man zero and astro boy and i added chat boxes they are going to be in evry issue if you want chat nozes in the comic or do you not want chat boxes plesse tell me and im sorry i couldnt get the link for the thing so i posted it hope you enjoy i still need people to sign up because no one wants to so far so i will be picking anyone the form is on the first post and really i would be so happy if someone joined plesse comment on the issue

Black Label
10-14-2007, 09:20 PM
ok now you are really begging for attention everytime you get bored you start a comic. Then you get bored with that cimic and start another. then you make 3 issues and say no one signed up. Make your own characters!

Lady Of The Lake
10-14-2007, 09:49 PM
ok now you are really begging for attention everytime you get bored you start a comic. Then you get bored with that cimic and start another. then you make 3 issues and say no one signed up.

imade two iisues and i said no one has signed up yet and no im not begging fror attention i make comics because they are fun and because im bored thats not begging for atttention so shut up your so anyonying ohh your begginf for attnetion because your saying that i dont so shut up you get on my nerves i didnt ask for this crap so if your going to tell me this stuff tell me it in a pm ok ok because im sick of you talking bad in my thread so ehter coment on my comic not me or dont coment at all so shut up i dont need you telling me that im begging for attench because im not ok and i said no one has signed up im telling people to sign up not no one likes me because there not siging up so i dont need your coments on me because i know that they are not true so take my advice and shut up ok because i dont want you in my comics begin like ohh your begging for attnech because its not true so if you want to keep on going with this fitght then pm me cause i dont want you spamming my comic with this
ok now you are really begging for attention everytime you get bored you start a comic. Then you get bored with that cimic and start another. then you make 3 issues and say no one signed up.

it gets anoying if you want to tell me this stuff next time pm me im sick of you telling me this in all my comics and im still going on my gym leader one so i would not be talking ohh yeah thats what i thought

Shadow Eevee
10-14-2007, 10:46 PM
No, Watergirl2, you're being mean. First of all, you asked for help, and you're saying you don't need bad advice? Second of all, did Light Manaphy even give you permission for making a bad version of his comic? Third of all, you don't even spell most stuff right.

Xtra
10-14-2007, 10:47 PM
imade two iisues and i said no one has signed up yet and no im not begging fror attention i make comics because they are fun and because im bored thats not begging for atttention so shut up your so anyonying ohh your begginf for attnetion because your saying that i dont so shut up you get on my nerves i didnt ask for this crap so if your going to tell me this stuff tell me it in a pm ok ok because im sick of you talking bad in my thread so ehter coment on my comic not me or dont coment at all so shut up i dont need you telling me that im begging for attench because im not ok and i said no one has signed up im telling people to sign up not no one likes me because there not siging up so i dont need your coments on me because i know that they are not true so take my advice and shut up ok because i dont want you in my comics begin like ohh your begging for attnech because its not true so if you want to keep on going with this fitght then pm me cause i dont want you spamming my comic with this

it gets anoying if you want to tell me this stuff next time pm me im sick of you telling me this in all my comics and im still going on my gym leader one so i would not be talking ohh yeah thats what i thought

That certainly was the longest and worse punctuated sentence in the history of grammar. You really need to a) stop making all these comics. Your wasting space. b) take advise, and stop yelling back. c) Calm down majorly and d) work on your grammar. Say "I'm" instead of im. Periods, commas, capital and lower case letter.

Black Label
10-15-2007, 02:10 AM

take a chill pill. seriously. also pretty much all that is true or either you want your post count up. Which sounds better to you? also im not spamming
SPAM:Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages it was not stupid or annoying or pointless it was giving you advise. Stick with one comic.

Galactic Spriter
10-15-2007, 09:15 PM
....I agree with some of you on the posts you just posted up. But you still shouldn't treat watergirl like this. I bet when all of you just started you were like her too...

Galactic Grunt

Xtra
10-15-2007, 09:23 PM
I respect your honesty and kindness Galactic Grunt. But by February, I could type in complete sentences. I could make a good comics. I could capitalize my words, and use periods. I could do all these things. I am not bragging, but she has been here since August. That was two months in the past. Don't stand up for someone that has done wrong even if they are your pair and friend.

Leave the conversation alone. Everyone.

Black Label
10-16-2007, 01:54 AM
....I agree with some of you on the posts you just posted up. But you still shouldn't treat watergirl like this. I bet when all of you just started you were like her too...

Galactic Grunt

I never made a comic and never will. also im sorry watergirl2 for being mean. anyway this is actually good but do you have permission to use this? Thats all more im saying

EDIT:Xtra i didnt see your post

Lady Of The Lake
10-16-2007, 10:48 PM
I never made a comic and never will. also im sorry watergirl2 for being mean. anyway this is actually good but do you have permission to use this? Thats all more im saying

EDIT:Xtra i didnt see your post well i dont have primisson because his is like completly diffrent i said its kinda like it because
its like battleing thats the only way it represents it
mine has talking a his dosnt
mine only has two people battleing at a time his has four
mine has bios of the charaters and why they are there and his dose not
mine is a torunament his has no reson

so do i realy need primission just because its a battleing comic

and i could use some sign up

RawrIsMyMiddleName
10-17-2007, 12:23 AM
well i dont have primisson because his is like completly diffrent i said its kinda like it because

Well, but the main idea is the same. It's a battle comic, and those reasons are bits of it. I don't care if you have Bios, great, it doesn't change anything, does it? And plus, he might not have stated a reason for the tourney, and he can tell it later, he has only just begun. And once again, we don't care if you have a gazillion people battling, you still have a battle comic. Is it much different?

No!

Lady Of The Lake
10-17-2007, 01:02 AM
Well, but the main idea is the same. It's a battle comic, and those reasons are bits of it. I don't care if you have Bios, great, it doesn't change anything, does it? And plus, he might not have stated a reason for the tourney, and he can tell it later, he has only just begun. And once again, we don't care if you have a gazillion people battling, you still have a battle comic. Is it much different?

No!
his is just like people battleing he has made issue and nothing shows that is a toruny so a

RawrIsMyMiddleName
10-17-2007, 03:54 AM
his is just like people battleing he has made issue and nothing shows that is a toruny so a

Well, the main idea is still the same. Not to bash you, but this was a copy.

Lady Of The Lake
10-17-2007, 10:06 PM
Well, the main idea is still the same. Not to bash you, but this was a copy. so your saying that i would be copying if someone made an adventure comic of mystery dungeon that would be copying to then

RawrIsMyMiddleName
10-17-2007, 10:35 PM
so your saying that i would be copying if someone made an adventure comic of mystery dungeon that would be copying to then

But see, that isn't an original idea by one. It was from Pokemon, you don't need permission. But this, is stealing.

pikahero2
10-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Ok Watergirl2 just put up "Thanks Lightmanaphy for the Idea" or something in Big writing at the Top it is basicly the Same pmd's are used by everyone this isnt......BLABLABLA End of story be friends.

Sorrt if I sound........Mean or disturbing in anyway.:oops:

RawrIsMyMiddleName
10-17-2007, 10:44 PM
But, Pikehero, has she asked Light Manaphy for the idea? Even if she says thanks, she still can't steal!

Shadow Eevee
10-18-2007, 02:47 AM
well i dont have primisson because his is like completly diffrent i said its kinda like it because

Well, this idea is more original, so it would count as copying. Also, PMD comics also count as copying, but the creatros say it different, though it's not. Also, you're basicly making it seem like he's copying, and you're letting him get way with it. The "differences" that you added are actually just minor stuff. Also, GG, stop defending her just because she's your pair.