PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Vs Naruto

Xerion
10-16-2007, 11:36 PM
Which is a better anime, Bleach or Naruto, or both if you like them evenly. For me, it's Bleach, atleast I liked the Bount filler arc, Naruto 80+ weeks of fillers, almost made be commit suicide[sp?]

-Xerion

TeirusuFX
10-16-2007, 11:40 PM
Eggs! Get your eggs here!

Bleach is way more funnier

Fresh and white eggs are here!

Hatchet
10-16-2007, 11:54 PM
Eggs! Get your eggs here!

Bleach is way more funnier

Fresh and white eggs are here!

Plus it's actionyer.(not a real word :rolleyes:)
I like the Arrancar Arc best.

Xerion
10-17-2007, 12:01 AM
Plus it's actionyer.(not a real word :rolleyes:)
I like the Arrancar Arc best.Ulquiorra=Best Arrancar! Yeah, the Arracar arc is the best. The Bount arc didn't really bother me, I didn't know it was a filler until my friend told me, when I was on the last 3 episodes :oops:.

-Xerion

Wandering Mew
10-17-2007, 12:09 AM
Bleach is way better. :3

Shen
10-17-2007, 12:27 AM
Bleach is better than Naruto. Is has more action, doesn't try to irritate the heck out of you with endless fillers (that doesn't mean that there aren't any), and the characters are a bit more likable.

Xerion
10-17-2007, 12:33 AM
Only thing I like about Naruto, is a about 2 of there openings, and that's it :ermm: everything else is pretty boring :ermm:.

-Xerion

Pomerania
10-17-2007, 12:40 AM
Hm, I like Bleach better, for the same reasons that have already been mentioned.
I haven't been keeping up with them though. I'm extremely behind most people in the story.

Nitro
10-17-2007, 01:33 AM
I like them both, they both own.

Stubby Boardman
10-17-2007, 02:28 AM
id say both both are really good shows

tai sky
10-17-2007, 03:35 AM
I voted both because I like them both. However, I know more about Bleach than Naruto, so if I was asked to specify, I'd say Bleach. I've only ever read random stories of Naruto in Shonen Jump, but I've read Bleach Volumes 1 through 13. However, if asked to choose between Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist, than things would get a bit tougher! :oops:

dragster_breloom
10-17-2007, 05:05 AM
I voted both, because I like them both.

MagmarMan
10-17-2007, 07:04 PM
I like both a lot. I know that Naruto has a lot of filler but I still like it and Bleach is so cool!:cool::cool:

Draconic_Espeon
10-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Bleach. Shinigami > Ninja, definitely.

I like Bleach better because I like the characters better, and because I like the plot better. So, um, yeah, same reasons as everyone else.

Furyflame
10-17-2007, 09:57 PM
Both are overrated. :P FMA FTW! :3

Dark Charizard
10-17-2007, 10:03 PM
naruto all the way. I've been every episode out, from the shippudens. :D

Brambleclaw
10-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Naruto,Just can miss Narutard >P To be honest I havent even seen a bleach show :knockout:

Timmi
10-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Naruto for me, since I've never seen Bleach...

Xlugon Pyro
10-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Naruto. I have only heard about Bleach. I might look into it sometime, but eh, anime is weird stuff, and something about most of it seems too girly or has men that are like extreme crossdressers (aka make-up, painted nails, girl clothing), and that stuff. Sometimes the themes aren't too pleasant either, but who knows. Maybe Bleach has something Naruto doesn't. :P

Draconic_Espeon
10-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Naruto. I have only heard about Bleach. I might look into it sometime, but eh, anime is weird stuff, and something about most of it seems too girly or has men that are like extreme crossdressers (aka make-up, painted nails, girl clothing), and that stuff. Sometimes the themes aren't too pleasant either, but who knows. Maybe Bleach has something Naruto doesn't. :P

Lol, Naruto's an anime... In any case, Bleach is more of an action-y anime, like Naruto, and doesn't have as much of the crossdressing-ness. In truth, I probably like Bleach best for the occult-ness in its plot, what with the Soul Society and afterlife and whatnot. Plus, the zanpaku-to are awesome. ^^

Both are overrated. :P FMA FTW! :3

FMA rocks too. I honestly don't think I could choose between it and Bleach. The fight scenes and plot are great, plus Ed is cute. ^^