PDA

View Full Version : Tricks to getting out of school?

RonRaygunX3
10-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Anybody know some good tricks to getting out of school? I was thinking along the line of fake vomit or faking a fever lol.(Theres a project I have due and I really need a way to get out of school so I can finish it... )

Shadow Eevee
10-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Yes.

JUST GO TO SCHOOL ANYWAY.

RonRaygunX3
10-17-2007, 11:17 PM
Yes.

JUST GO TO SCHOOL ANYWAY.

Yeah... but then I'll get an F on the project.

Shadow Eevee
10-17-2007, 11:20 PM
Do it now and get off the computer.

ijea4444
10-17-2007, 11:20 PM
Are you serious? Get an F, projects are given with time. You didn't do it its your problem.

Seawolf
10-18-2007, 04:28 AM
Just say you have a horrible cold. It works all the time.

Furyflame
10-18-2007, 04:30 AM
Anybody know some good tricks to getting out of school? I was thinking along the line of fake vomit or faking a fever lol.(Theres a project I have due and I really need a way to get out of school so I can finish it... )
Who would want to miss out on the wonderful horror of school? :D

Phantasm.Angel
10-18-2007, 05:12 AM
Get a seizure. It's that simple

Drift
10-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Get a seizure. It's that simple

...LOL. xD

Nah, you didn't do the project, so really you have to face the consequences. :confused:
Don't worry, it's just one project that eventually won't matter in the future. xD

I hope. ._.;

Yggdrasill
10-18-2007, 11:49 AM
You'll get an F anyway, because you missed the deadline. That's how things play out in the real world. :tongue:

pikahero2
10-18-2007, 03:15 PM
Like they said.....You should of done it.
But I have a few tricks.
First the night before you go to school
Get a bag of Jellys(Make sure theyre Full'a Sugar)
Then Eat about 20-70 of them.....And in the Morning you will absolutely wake up with the
"Runs" Or get sick
Im telling you this Because it happened to me by accident

Tamer Marco
10-18-2007, 11:01 PM
So...what we all want to know is...did you fail it? :D

Monkey Boy
10-20-2007, 02:21 AM
yes I know one for 5 days put spit into a bowl then make it turn the color of food you ate before the test some how (Paint Food Coloring Ect) Then the day before school put a lot of that stuff in your mouth then when you go down stairs tosee your mom trow it out of you mouth

way 2Get a small water gun put that stuff above and use ur teeth to squirt it out pretending utr throwing up

There hope u get a A+

CHIMCHAR13
10-20-2007, 03:17 AM
yes I know one for 5 days put spit into a bowl then make it turn the color of food you ate before the test some how (Paint Food Coloring Ect) Then the day before school put a lot of that stuff in your mouth then when you go down stairs tosee your mom trow it out of you mouth

way 2Get a small water gun put that stuff above and use ur teeth to squirt it out pretending utr throwing up

There hope u get a A+
1.pretend you have a stomachache from the beginning of the day.
2.Then pretend like you have a really bad stomachache
3.go to the office,and call your parents to pick you up

works for me

Nirvash
10-20-2007, 03:33 AM
You didn't do your project. Don't wait until the last minute. That was a bad habit of mine. Do it now. ;P

TheEvilDookie
10-21-2007, 12:32 AM
lie in your bed like until like 10 minutes before you have to go to school then say you feel like throwing up and make horrible faces. Youll have to act really well to do it though.
It worked on my parents once when i just didnt feel like going to school xD I stayed at home and played videpo games all day xD

Larvinator
10-21-2007, 05:48 AM
I faked sick so many times in second grade. Unfortunately, a lot of the time that only works when you're little.

I suppose you could really get sick. Eat sugary crap like a deranged psycho. Skittles and Laffy Taffys are especially effective. At some point during the day, you'll get awful cramps and diarrhea. >_<;

It sucks more than faking sick, but I did this once so I could miss computer class. It's all about the mindless typing drills right now. =P

Black Label
10-27-2007, 01:37 AM
I faked sick so many times in second grade. Unfortunately, a lot of the time that only works when you're little.

I suppose you could really get sick. Eat sugary crap like a deranged psycho. Skittles and Laffy Taffys are especially effective. At some point during the day, you'll get awful cramps and diarrhea. >_<;

It sucks more than faking sick, but I did this once so I could miss computer class. It's all about the mindless typing drills right now. =P

last year this girl in my class that sat next to me would always say "I have a migrain" so she could miss the whole rest of the day, but then she would get loaded with crap to do later

Shady
10-27-2007, 05:09 AM
I find an 'ear ache' is effective. xD Pretty easy to fake.

Though... I don't try and skip school often. xD

JentleViolence
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM
I do things last minute too. Horrible habit I need to get out of.

Anyway, if you're seriously serious about faking sick and getting out of school (my friend told me this) drink hot water minxed with mustard. You'll throw up immediately.

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-15-2007, 06:55 AM
Tried Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes? ;P

You could try and take a job or something. Ensure it clashes with your school. Sometimes schools allow you to attend half/remain absent if you've got work. Or so I heard somewhere.

Else, hide out in your school gym/yell at a school bully before school starts.

Barret
11-16-2007, 04:35 AM
Tried Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes? ;P

You could try and take a job or something. Ensure it clashes with your school. Sometimes schools allow you to attend half/remain absent if you've got work. Or so I heard somewhere.

Eh, we have a school-to-work class. It's during the last period/class/hour of the day. You just get to leave early to go to work. I don't think most parents would let their child go to work and miss half of the school day anyway.

Just don't skip school. It's kind of dumb. I did it when I was in middle school a couple times. I wouldn't do it now though. My parents wouldn't let me go to work if I was sick. :(

(I don't want to fake sick anyway :P)

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-16-2007, 04:42 AM
Eh, we have a school-to-work class. It's during the last period/class/hour of the day. You just get to leave early to go to work. I don't think most parents would let their child go to work and miss half of the school day anyway.

Well, there's a girl in my school who works as a part-time waitress in a restaurant, and sometimes when she has afternoon duty, she gets to skip easily.

Of course, attendance in our high school is not that strict, so long as you reached the minimum mark for the month. :P

Gold Groudon
11-28-2007, 11:11 AM

Holy crap, I used to do that in year 2 as well.

I should try some of this.
What flavour mustard Gentle Violece? I can get out of double math with that or maybe english.

Gym Leader Ken
12-01-2007, 06:06 PM
Wow.
You guys put too much thought into skipping school.

all i had to do was just say i dont feel good and my parents told me to just stay home...

I'm soo glad im not in school anymore.. haha

i graduated in may....no more school for me!

Emily
12-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Wow.
You guys put too much thought into skipping school.

all i had to do was just say i dont feel good and my parents told me to just stay home...

I'm soo glad im not in school anymore.. haha

i graduated in may....no more school for me!
You graduated in May and you type like that?!

I'm sorry, that was uncalled for.

As for getting out of school, I just try to actually be sick. :P

Pretending I have an earache doesn't work for me, my parents will take me to a doctor. Haha, I can feign sickness quite easily in other ways, though.

Gym Leader Ken
12-02-2007, 05:23 PM
You graduated in May and you type like that?!

I'm sorry, that was uncalled for.

As for getting out of school, I just try to actually be sick. :P

Pretending I have an earache doesn't work for me, my parents will take me to a doctor. Haha, I can feign sickness quite easily in other ways, though.

No, I had a keyboarding class. I never really pay attention to how I type. I hated that class so bad that I always do the opposite of what I'm supposed to......

Emily
12-02-2007, 07:16 PM
No, I had a keyboarding class. I never really pay attention to how I type. I hated that class so bad that I always do the opposite of what I'm supposed to......
Oh, I see. Well, it will score you points as a 'non-n00b' if you type like an educated person.

Loyal Arcanine
12-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Well back when I was in school I tried I don't know how many times faking to be sick. But my mother always said (even when I really was sick!) go and try, and if you can't make it come home. But I never liked going home halfway through a day so that always ended up with me just going the whole day.

MagmarMan
12-02-2007, 11:40 PM
I don't really have anything, the best I can do is fake diarrhea.