PDA

View Full Version : The Virus clan-Fall Into The Matrix

Darkneos
10-18-2007, 01:31 AM
WATCH WHAT YOU DOWN LOAD WE COULD BE IN IT!!!!!
You aint got install nothing the virus clan will install fear for you.
Ill put it on your hard drive.
When your clan is infected dont be saying"i should have got anti-virus".

rules:
1.No spamming in this or any clan it will result in being reported.

members
the matrix:Leader
1.darkneos
The hackers:basicly the generals.
viruses:The members

aplication:
1.Name-
2.Fc-
3.why do you want to join us

Jose
10-18-2007, 01:32 AM
You weren't in Icicle Clan???

fullmetal
10-18-2007, 01:34 AM
Just asking, why did you steal Mark's (SilverSkarmory) idea of badges for a clan. He used them for EB, he isn't fond of other people practically stealing his ideas.

Edit: Look at the first post of the EB thread, so yes he did.

pokemaster1111
10-18-2007, 01:35 AM
Good luck with this clan, it sounds/looks interesting.

Edit:@fullmetal-He did?

The Jr Trainer
10-18-2007, 01:43 AM
Okay, this clan will most likely fail. (no offence)

The first post needs more meat on its bones, needs to be bigger. With rules, member list(which you have), an intro that is long that explains more about the clan, and other stuff that I will also explain. :wink:

It needs to have a basic sets of rules, they can be as basic or as complicated as you want them to be. They help the thread stay nice and clean. It makes sure of LESS spam, of course it will get the occasional spam like every thread does. xD Anyways, make sure you inforce the rules to. Don't just write them out so you have them, make sure they are followed.

An intro, it's always a nice way of showing how the clan will run, make is somewhat long. Maybe two or three sentences. Nothing really big, just to show something nice. :)

Banners, they are always nice, they at times can be show offie. They also can be for challenging other clans to a war, and to show that you are in the clan. They just add a nice touch.

And last, make up some original ideas for the clan, maybe every once and a while have a pop-quiz and test your members in a battle. Or even make a tournament within your clan every-so-often. Something that will bring the clan members closer together as freinds.

This is just a small bit of what you need, and of course for a clan to suceed it needs members, that cane be done easily. Put a link of this clan in your sig and post around. :]

Good luck with the clan!!!

~JT

MomoPwnsYou
10-18-2007, 01:45 AM
Hey if you want this clan to be succesful put in more than just battlers also make it bigger so it has back bone oh and the EB already has badges.

pokemaster1111
10-18-2007, 01:46 AM
Okay, this clan will most likely fail. (no offence)

The first post needs more meat on its bones, needs to be bigger. With rules, member list(which you have), an intro that is long that explains more about the clan, and other stuff that I will also explain. :wink:

It needs to have a basic sets of rules, they can be as basic or as complicated as you want them to be. They help the thread stay nice and clean. It makes sure of LESS spam, of course it will get the occasional spam like every thread does. xD Anyways, make sure you inforce the rules to. Don't just write them out so you have them, make sure they are followed.

An intro, it's always a nice way of showing how the clan will run, make is somewhat long. Maybe two or three sentences. Nothing really big, just to show something nice. :)

Banners, they are always nice, they at times can be show offie. They also can be for challenging other clans to a war, and to show that you are in the clan. They just add a nice touch.

And last, make up some original ideas for the clan, maybe every once and a while have a pop-quiz and test your members in a battle. Or even make a tournament within your clan every-so-often. Something that will bring the clan members closer together as freinds.

This is just a small bit of what you need, and of course for a clan to suceed it needs members, that cane be done easily. Put a link of this clan in your sig and post around. :]

Good luck with the clan!!!

~JT

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it's offense not 'offence'. Lol, I've been seeing that alot.

MomoPwnsYou
10-18-2007, 01:49 AM
But there are way to many clans anyway Darkneos you already have a clan don't you? Just join another one we really don't need every members making a clan just to be the leader and say hes good when you could join another one and get help to go to the top.

NinjaDuelist
10-18-2007, 01:51 AM
Just force a smile and say good luck... like this:

:oops: Good luck...? :oops:

Darkneos
10-18-2007, 10:52 AM
yes people just forge a smily face and say good bey

people there is a difference between a badge and A symbol

Master Aqua
10-18-2007, 10:57 AM
what happen to the black emerald cure of the sky clan you leaded is it disbaned and this took its place?

Darkneos
10-18-2007, 11:13 AM
what happen to the black emerald cure of the sky clan you leaded is it disbaned and this took its place?

whats wrong i cant have two clans

Yughi
10-18-2007, 11:17 AM
this clan might not work

Darkneos
10-18-2007, 11:22 AM
this clan might not work

they said the iceles wont work they said the shadow dragons wont work they said the black emerald wont work look where they are now

Master Aqua
10-18-2007, 11:38 AM
and they said the shiny bucaneers would not work with the free shinys and all but here we good luck to this new clan dark neos

also having two diffrent clans beloing to you is pointless cause what diffrence is there between new members joining this clan rather than the other one not much if any.

Darkneos
10-18-2007, 11:47 AM
and they said the shiny bucaneers would not work with the free shinys and all but here we good luck to this new clan dark neos

also having two diffrent clans beloing to you is pointless cause what diffrence is there between new members joining this clan rather than the other one not much if any.

i didnt see it that way when i started this
i might have this lock mabey or mabey not

Master Aqua
10-18-2007, 11:57 AM
its your choice in the end all i can say is this wich clan dose your lyaties lie with most and if you do pick one clan to lead pick thats one

grievous out :cool:

Darkneos
10-18-2007, 12:02 PM
its your choice in the end all i can say is this wich clan dose your lyaties lie with most and if you do pick one clan to lead pick thats one

grievous out :cool:

i have no idea what the word *lyaties* means

im having this shut down for good

Golden-Silver
10-18-2007, 12:07 PM
1.Name-Lukas
2.Fc-3179 3976 2224
3.why do you want to join us
because i want to be a generaland helpyou out!

let me out of battling dont have a team so yeah!

Neo Emolga
10-18-2007, 12:08 PM
i have no idea what the word *lyaties* means

im having this shut down for good

At your request.