PDA

View Full Version : §•• Imperial §hoguns ••§ You won't be jolly when we're done with you [Recruiting]

Xalapeno
10-18-2007, 10:32 PM
Welcome to our thread, have a cookie.*directs you to cookie tray*

This clan is looking for recruits from anywhere. Anyone from beginner to expert is wanted to make this a succesful clan. If you're a beginner and want to have fun, this is the clan for you. You'll learn new techniques and and strategies that'll help you become a champ. Now, we all have different learning styles and some will learn quickly, while others learn slowly. No matter what, we'll find a way for you to learn. *Pulls out yard stick* J/K.

I plan on making groups later on if we get enough people. The groups will battle each other out and the winners get prizes. Anything from items to Pokemon. For now though, you should pay attention to the following few posts.

The essential part of our clan are the rules. Without them it would be chaos, so please follow them or consequences will have to be payed.
The Rules

1.) There are no rules!!!!
2.) Follow the PE2K rules (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28)
3.) No cheating
4.) No hacks
5.) No lying about the winner/ loser
6.) Have fun
7.) No more the 1 of the same pokemon.
8.) 2 clan maximum. (Includes this one)

The consequences
These depend on which rules you broke.

1. Well, the only consequence here is having fun so break it as much as you want, but also keep in mind the other rules.
2. I really have nothing to do with this one. The Mods will handle you however they please.
3. I really don't like cheating. Cheating will make me ban you from here temp. or perm. 1st 2 chances are temp. after that, it's a perm.
4. pretty much the same as #3.
5. Come on, a loss is a loss, deal with it. Just admit that you lost, their nothing bad about it.
6. If you break this rule.......I'll force you to follow it. J/K, or am I?
7. Yeah, pretty standard rule, no one likes taking on 2 of the same pokemon, it's stupid. (Yes, this includes Magikarps)
8. No consequence. Unless you're like in 3 or more.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
!!TRYOUTS!!
Real simple to do this.
PM me and I'll give you a form to fill out.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
Clan Admins: Team overkill
City Guard (The guy you face to get in): Mustang

Breeders: Team overkill & Lady Dragon
Banner makers: Team overkill
Strategists: Team overkill

List of Tiers
Tiers for those of you who don't already know, are basically the groups pokemon are ranked into according to their overall STATS. Going from the strongest tier to the weakest, here is a list of those pokemon.

UBERS

Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys, Dialga, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Manaphy, Mew, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Wobbuffet, Wynaut

Over-used(OU)

Aerodactyl, Alakazam, Azelf, Blissey, Bronzong, Celebi, Claydol, Cresselia, Donphan, Dragonite, Dugtrio, Dusknoir, Electivire, Garchomp, Gengar, Gliscor, Gyarados, Heatran, Heracross, Hippowdon, Infernape, Jirachi, Jolteon, Lucario, Machamp, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Medicham, Metagross, Milotic, Ninjask, Porygon-Z, Raikou, Regice, Rhyperior, Salamence, Skarmory, Slaking, Slowbro, Snorlax, Staraptor, Starmie, Suicune, Swampert, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Umbreon, Weavile, Weezing, Zapdos

Borderline(BL)

Abomasnow, Ambipom, Arcanine, Armaldo, Articuno, Blaziken, Breloom, Charizard, Cradily, Crobat, Drapion, Empoleon, Entei, Feraligatr, Flygon, Forretress, Gallade, Hariyama, Kingdra, Lapras, Leafeon, Ludicolo, Magmortar, Mesprit, Miltank, Moltres, Ninetales, Pinsir, Rampardos, Regirock, Registeel, Roserade, Sceptile, Scizor, Shaymin, Steelix, Tangrowth, Tauros, Torterra, Uxie, Vaporeon, Venusaur, Zangoose

Moderately-Used(MU)

Absol, Aggron, Bastiodon, Blastoise, Cacturne, Clefable, Cloyster, Dodrio, Drifblim, Dunsparce, Espeon, Exeggutor, Floatzel, Gardevoir, Glaceon, Golduck, Golem, Grumpig, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Houndoom, Jumpluff, Jynx, Kabutops, Kangaskhan, Kingler, Lanturn, Lickilicky, Luxray, Marowak, Meganium, Muk, Mismagius, Omastar, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Octillery, Poliwrath, Probopass, Rapidash, Regigigas, Sharpedo, Shiftry, Slowking, Smeargle, Spiritomb, Swellow, Tentacruel, Toxicroak, Typhlosion, Ursaring, Vespiquen, Victreebel, Walrein, Yanmega

Under-Used(UU)

Altaria, Ampharos, Arbok, Azumarill, Banette, Bellossom, Butterfree, Camerupt, Carnivine, Cherrim, Crawdaunt, Electrode, Fearow, Flareon, Froslass, Gastrodon, Girafarig, Gorebyss, Granbull, Hitmontop, Honchkrow, Hypno, Kecleon, Linoone, Lopunny, Lumineon, Lunatone, Manectric, Mantine, Wormadam, Mr. Mime, Persian, Pikachu, Politoed, Primeape, Purugly, Quagsire, Qwilfish, Raichu, Raticate, Relicanth, Rotom, Sableye, Sandslash, Scyther, Seviper, Shedinja, Shuckle, Solrock, Stantler, Skuntank, Swalot, Wailord, Whiscash, Wigglytuff, Vileplume, Xatu

Never-Used(NU)

Ariados, Beautifly, Beedrill, Bibarel, Castform, Chatot, Chimecho, Corsola, Delcatty, Delibird, Dewgong, Ditto, Dustox, Exploud, Farfetch'd, Furret, Glalie, Huntail, Illumise, Kricketune, Ledian, Luvdisc, Magcargo, Masquerain, Mawile, Mightyena, Minun, Mothim, Noctowl, Pachirisu, Parasect, Pelipper, Phione, Pidgeot, Plusle, Seaking, Spinda, Sudowoodo, Sunflora, Torkoal, Tropius, Unown, Venomoth, Volbeat

Others
Any pokemon not named so far is pretty much not good in battles.......Like Magikarp:biggrin:.

*Credit to Bulbapedia for the list(s).

Xalapeno
10-20-2007, 06:56 PM
~¤BANNERS¤~

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u82/wi-fi/Gardevoirbanner5.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u82/wi-fi/Imperialshoguns2.jpg

Clan Members
PWN-Ville
Population: 8

Team overkill
FC: RUBEN 4897 2411 1952

aquamagicx
FC: Daisy 1933-8393-9543

SinnoBoy1
FC: Anthony 1074-9289-4820

Dark Rider
FC: Joni 2835 7523 5870

Lady Dragon
FC: Liesel 1890-8472-1033

Light Titan
FC: Jeremy 2535 0089 3582

Mustang
FC: Carney 5283 8011 5496
Awaiting citizenship

~ None ~

ronjocox
10-21-2007, 03:57 PM
You said I can post now. :D

Good Luck to BB and T.O.

Hope you guys do good!

I can also make banners for this clan. ;D

bigboy
10-21-2007, 04:10 PM
You said I can post now. :D

Good Luck to BB and T.O.

Hope you guys do good!

I can also make banners for this clan. ;D

Thanks for that. I like the rain on your banner.:cool:

Xalapeno
10-21-2007, 04:18 PM
Yeah, it's awesome.
OK, guys, don't make this a 1 on 1 conversation. That's best left up to PMs and IMs.
I might start a group thing on AIM. That way we don't have to like spam this place up.

EDIT: bigboy, you put banners down twice. Maybe delete the post with the 2nd set.

Jose
10-21-2007, 04:45 PM
I will join info in sig.

_tsunami_
10-23-2007, 10:44 PM
Welcome the new member *drum roll* ME! :cool:
y'all scared i know its alright we'll be gentle :crackup:

World King
10-23-2007, 11:35 PM
Hi, everybody. Hi, Overkill

Xalapeno
10-23-2007, 11:42 PM
Welcome the new member *drum roll* ME! :cool:
y'all scared i know its alright we'll be gentle :crackup:

Hi, everybody. Hi, Overkill

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. The more the better.
You guys can also tell me if you're breeders or good banner makers. My banners are the 2 at the bottom, the "pixely"/ crappy looking banners, ya know? Yeah, those are mine.
You can use them if you want, if not don't worry about it. We aren't like forcing you to use them, they're just there for......stuff.

So yeah, we're still looking for breeders and strategists.......and banner makers.

Jose
10-23-2007, 11:46 PM
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. The more the better.
You guys can also tell me if you're breeders or good banner makers. My banners are the 2 at the bottom, the "pixely"/ crappy looking banners, ya know? Yeah, those are mine.
You can use them if you want, if not don't worry about it. We aren't like forcing you to use them, they're just there for......stuff.

So yeah, we're still looking for breeders and strategists.......and banner makers.

I will be an strategisc.

World King
10-24-2007, 12:10 AM
I will be an strategisc.

Me too!

Cool Kid 94
10-24-2007, 12:33 AM
I can be a strategist if I don't have to be in the clan. BTW, joangaes is in another clan.

NinjaDuelist
10-24-2007, 05:06 AM
Not only am I glad to see you two on, T.O. and B.B., but I also wish you the best of luck with your clan. ^_^

-ND

MomoPwnsYou
10-24-2007, 12:23 PM
May I please be the banners maker for this clan? Thank you and goodluck.

_tsunami_
10-24-2007, 10:33 PM
Im' working on breeding ATM but i might put that aside and start building a decent team but hey i can do both it just might take awhile

plusle and minun
10-27-2007, 02:16 AM
I would like to join. Many other clans turned me down because i had to defeat leaders to join. My favorites are Dark and Ice type pokemon.

_tsunami_
10-27-2007, 12:17 PM
so i was looking through my **** and found my second copy of emerald with the 10 ANIV pokemon and if you want one i can have it cloned for you [clan special] so that means a awesome 10 aniv espeon/umbreon lol

Xalapeno
10-28-2007, 06:52 PM
I would like to join. Many other clans turned me down because i had to defeat leaders to join. My favorites are Dark and Ice type pokemon.

Welcome aboard man. Here, you are your own leader........well, for the most part anyways.:oops:
I'll need your FC and name please.

so i was looking through my **** and found my second copy of emerald with the 10 ANIV pokemon and if you want one i can have it cloned for you [clan special] so that means a awesome 10 aniv espeon/umbreon lol

Language:naughty: It's rule #2 and I really shouldn't have to tell you about it.

Yeah, PM me about those.:wink:

_tsunami_
11-02-2007, 07:50 PM
so good news been workin on my team and i think i may be almost ready for pwnage of others

Xalapeno
11-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Come on guys, don't let the thread die.
tsunami, that's good, keep up the good work.

I also apologize on my behalf because I've been rather busy with school so I haven't had time to post anything.:susp:

*Still recruiting*

bigboy
11-09-2007, 02:54 AM
Because I now have time tomorrow, I will completely redo my reserve pages and be working on player ranks. Also I will be here for people to tryout.
So be ready.

shady1886
11-09-2007, 03:00 AM
I would like to join when i battle to get in another clan i get crushed and laughed at:sad:

bigboy
11-09-2007, 03:06 AM
I would like to join when i battle to get in another clan i get crushed and laughed at:sad:

Not here.We don't laugh at problems we help you fix them. =)

So pm me and I'll get you set up, or send me all information here.
And it might be a good idea to get your post up. ANd I'll put you on the temp members list till T.O can get you on the real list.

Xalapeno
11-10-2007, 08:19 PM

Yeah, come on in.
I'll need your FC and name before you become a member though.:ermm:

Those problems will be no more.:wink:

_tsunami_
11-11-2007, 11:01 PM
hey everyone...ya i havent been that active recently due to a multitude of factors...one of which being work the other being i am in whistler for the next week or so. i am doing the tourist thing so i wont hae alot of time for other things. but ill try as much as poissible

Xalapeno
11-21-2007, 12:38 PM
I'll be on wi-fi later today.

So if you want a battle, PM me before I'm offline.
(And prepare to be the PWNT or be the PWNZOR)

Send me your FC and name.
Mine is on the 1st post.:wink:

!Good Luck!

Light Titan
11-27-2007, 11:03 PM
I'll be on wi-fi later today.

So if you want a battle, PM me before I'm offline.
(And prepare to be the PWNT or be the PWNZOR)

Send me your FC and name.
Mine is on the 1st post.:wink:

!Good Luck!
Hey T.O. hola bigboy

umm i moved recently and my wi-fi isnt up yet so i wont be able to battle or trade for about a month (could change). So basically i could scout or something like that. Is this clan gonna have clan wars and stuff like that?

Xalapeno
11-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Hey T.O. hola bigboy

umm i moved recently and my wi-fi isnt up yet so i wont be able to battle or trade for about a month (could change). So basically i could scout or something like that. Is this clan gonna have clan wars and stuff like that?

That's fine. Thanks for joining and glad to see you're back.
I was wondering where you went leaving me with the GYMs.:susp:

yes, I plan to start clan wars but this thread was dying.

Also, I got another member. The awesome Dark Rider has joined.:clap:
This is the beginning of a new era.:eek:
Whatever, I'm off to Edit the 1st post.

Lady Dragon
11-28-2007, 12:42 AM
I would like to join my name: Liesel FC: 1890-8472-1033. My favorite type is Dragon

MustangGT
11-30-2007, 09:44 PM
T.O. and BB. That right there gives this clan a future. A future I would like to be in on. Before I toss my name and FC out there, even though I believe BigBoy's got it, I'd like to know if there is a tryout battle for this clan. Also, I've gotten much better with the strategic element to the game and banner making.

Looking forward to hearing back. If I'm not online at the time when either of you two are, please feel free to IM me at MustangGT90210. That is an AIM screen name by the way.

Cheers,
Carney

Xalapeno
11-30-2007, 11:40 PM
Hey cool, Mustang joined........sorta.

Dude, I'll need your FC and I already knwo you're a good member, so you can be like a general.

MustangGT
12-01-2007, 10:06 PM
Hey cool, Mustang joined........sorta.

Dude, I'll need your FC and I already knwo you're a good member, so you can be like a general.

Just gave my FC. We need more people for this clan. What could make this more appealing?

Lady Dragon
12-02-2007, 12:37 AM
On the first page under breeds. Could I possible become one? I know I'm only a beginner but Im getting better at it. If not then that is ok.

MustangGT
12-08-2007, 04:20 PM
On the first page under breeds. Could I possible become one? I know I'm only a beginner but Im getting better at it. If not then that is ok.

Yes LD, you may be a breeder.

ATTENTION: T.O.'s computer is broken for lord knows how long, so untill then I am in charge along with LD(I think thats who he meant).

Xalapeno
12-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Yes LD, you may be a breeder.

ATTENTION: T.O.'s computer is broken for lord knows how long, so untill then I am in charge along with LD(I think thats who he meant).

Yeah, everything you said is correct.

Don't double post though.:susp:

Have fun without me (Not too much fun though :twisted:.......... or else)

MustangGT
12-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Yeah, everything you said is correct.

Don't double post though.:susp:

Have fun without me (Not too much fun though :twisted:.......... or else)

Hehe...:twisted:
I'll try not to have TOO much.
You'll be proud of the clan.

Lady Dragon
12-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Yes we will try to get some things going here. But we won't have to much fun.

MustangGT
12-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Yes we will try to get some things going here. But we won't have to much fun.

Alright, I've busted out my new avvy/banner combo, maybe now we'll get a little more attention.

Hey T.O. they sure are a "FUN" combo eh?

Xalapeno
12-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Alright, I've busted out my new avvy/banner combo, maybe now we'll get a little more attention.

Hey T.O. they sure are a "FUN" combo eh?

No.

Also don't post pointless stuff and you let my clan die in a matter of days.:susp:

I guess I know now not to thrust you with a clan huh?

OK, my computer is back up and running so I'm back to bring this thing to life.:biggrin:

SinnoBoy1
12-13-2007, 10:16 PM
I might wanna join! As soon as I get my team together

Xalapeno
12-15-2007, 08:00 PM
I might wanna join! As soon as I get my team together

Welcome aboard old friend.

Just your in-game name and FC is required.

NOTE to others: I kinda don't hang around these boards anymore.:oops: So PM me if you need something.

aquamagicx
12-15-2007, 08:44 PM
In-Game name:Daisy
FC:1933-8393-9543
Reason you wanna join: i kinda like this clan nd just wondeing if i can join

SinnoBoy1
12-15-2007, 10:48 PM
In-Game Name: Anthony
FC:1074-9289-4820
Reason to join: I'm tired of flyin solo! And I wanna meet and battle new people, + this clan is cool.

MustangGT
12-16-2007, 10:54 PM
In-Game name:Daisy
FC:1933-8393-9543
Reason you wanna join: i kinda like this clan nd just wondeing if i can join

In-Game Name: Anthony
FC:1074-9289-4820
Reason to join: I'm tired of flyin solo! And I wanna meet and battle new people, + this clan is cool.

Welcome aboard guys. Do please do a little advertising for this clan, we need the help.

Xalapeno
12-17-2007, 01:56 AM
Yeah, and I'm Making SinnoBoy1 in charge of this place.
Take that Mustang.:tongue3:

Reason is in my siggy, I'll be gone for a week.
Enjoy.

SinnoBoy1
12-18-2007, 08:46 PM
Alright, I'm in charge, I can't let this thread die, so how about we all have a tourney? The winner will get a pokemon. So anyone intested?
Or maybe we should go to war with another clan? Please post. T.O. trusted me with this thread I won't let it die!

Jester
12-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Sinno Boy1 told me to come here... *checks slip of paper stashed in sleeve* Yep, this looks like place. I always have a lot of free time and my brother just gave me his Diamond, so I can be like a breeder or EV Trainer for you guys... That is, if I'm accepted. Im glad my brother quit and let me have his Diamond! He didn't even delete the file, so it's a free Legendary Parade for me!! And breeding, and EV Training. So, you need it bred? I'm here! Need it trained? I'm here! And if you don't supply me with what the EV Spread should be, I'll do it according to common sense. Example: Blissey. I'll EV Train it like so: ATK = 252, HP = 252, SP. ATK = 6 :|

Please accept me into the clan! I'm working on a team right now, and here's what I have so far: Please note that I do not have items for the Pokémon at the moment. If you know what I should have that Pokémon hold, please let me have because if I did have it, I'd let them hold it. And please, please, please, please don't forget that I just started this team an hour ago! I'm nowhere close to done!

Luxray, Level 34
ATK: 213, SP. ATK: 0, DEF: 0
Moveset
Spark(Throw in Physical Power w/ chance of Paralyze)
Thunder Wave(To get people PO'ed)
Thunder Bolt(Special Offensive power w/ chance of Paralyze)
Crunch(SP. DEF. lowering move)

My Juggler, able to strike with a force in Special and Physical.

Aron, Level 1(freshly hatched!)
HP: 0, DEF: 0, ATK: 0
Moveset
Tackle :|

My soon-to-be Physical Stryker, trained in DEF. and ATK. I don't know why no one uses him at the Aggron stage?

Ralts, Level 1
SP. ATK: 0, SP. DEF: 0, SPEED: 0
Moveset
Growl :|

My soon-to-be Special Stryker. Gonna' be a force to be reckoned with.

Blastoise, Level 36
DEF: 0, SP. DEF: 0, ATK: 0
Moveset
Double Team(Make him an evasive wall)
Ice Beam(Take out grass foes with no problem)
Surf(It's strong)
Filler*

And my DS just died on me, so I can't really do much more about it... So, that's my team so far. I still need another two Pokémon in my team, so as long is it's not from OU or UBERS, I'll use it.

SinnoBoy1
12-19-2007, 12:09 AM
Pretty good.:dance::banana::signcool: We'll help you along the way. I could give you a Kingler if you want or a Weavile. But....There are some rules here. You have to battle me to get in. I will use 3 randomly chosen pokemon that won't be much higher than the team you are working on now. But if you use a stronger team, you will leave me with no choice.........to accept you into the clan, and get my revenge later. So post your Fc and in-game name and I will see you from there!

Edit: I've pmed people, to see if they'd join once more people come we'll start a tourney! But why won't anyone post to join?:wall:

MustangGT
12-19-2007, 01:28 AM
Yeah, and I'm Making SinnoBoy1 in charge of this place.
Take that Mustang.:tongue3:

Reason is in my siggy, I'll be gone for a week.
Enjoy.

T.O., at the moment, I think SinnoBoy1 is the better choice. I didn't earn anything from last time, let it die...not purposely, but that doesn't change a thing, it happened, what is done is done, and at least for now, I don't deserve the honor.

Also, sinnoboy and clan, I am leaving for michigan and will be gone from the 21st of december till new years day. My aunts house does have wireless internet, if I can get on with my DS, great! When I can get on a computer, I'll come back to post here.

SinnoBoy1
12-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Alright Sweet! (Continues PMing people .)

MustangGT
12-20-2007, 02:15 AM
Alright Sweet! (Continues PMing people .)

Haha you do that.

Does everyone in this clan have AIM? Would make meetings and what not worlds easier

SinnoBoy1
12-20-2007, 07:12 PM
No, I don't have one. So I am offering one of the three pixies as a prize to the winner. Don't forget guys Advertise. We need more commercialism. I won't let this thread die!

Itachi_2007
12-21-2007, 07:29 PM
I lost my access to Wi-fi, but I do have Shoddy.. So if I can do that, I'll join up....

Jester
12-22-2007, 02:48 AM
OK, very, very, very, very, very bad news: My data was corrupted and restarted itself over. I'm now left with a Piplup, Level 10, EV's undefined due to the fact I just want him high level and not EV trained at the moment. I'll be temporarily out for a while until I can get back to where I was.

SinnoBoy1
12-22-2007, 12:00 PM
This is a perfect example in which a clan will help you. I will breed some of my pokemon and give them to you. FREE! I'm here to help remember that!

Xalapeno
12-22-2007, 06:28 PM
OK, very, very, very, very, very bad news: My data was corrupted and restarted itself over. I'm now left with a Piplup, Level 10, EV's undefined due to the fact I just want him high level and not EV trained at the moment. I'll be temporarily out for a while until I can get back to where I was.

LOL, the effects of Action Replay.

Welcome aboard now that I've returned.

BTW, I'm wi-fi till about 7:00PM Eastern Time Zone, so PM me if you wanna battle.

SinnoBoy1
12-23-2007, 06:34 PM
T.O. is back yay! Do I do a good job?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Jester
12-24-2007, 04:15 AM
You're all familiar with how I lost my data, correct? Well now, I've lost my DS(broke in half where it folds open) and my WiFi refuses to work with my Internet!! I'm so close to ripping my hair out and donating it to children across the globe!!! GAH!!!!!

coolkidsam
12-24-2007, 04:26 AM
Im joining. ^_^
Even tho Im a n00b. :/

Xalapeno
12-24-2007, 12:00 PM
You're all familiar with how I lost my data, correct? Well now, I've lost my DS(broke in half where it folds open) and my WiFi refuses to work with my Internet!! I'm so close to ripping my hair out and donating it to children across the globe!!! GAH!!!!!

I'm not. I just know that it deleted itself.:ermm:
........Wow, you're really in the need of a Christmas miracle.

Im joining. ^_^
Even tho Im a n00b. :/

No worries, we're all noobs at some point..........unless you were born with the abilty to walk then and there.:tongue:

MustangGT
12-24-2007, 03:17 PM
The injury bug strikes DS players across the forum! Rita, you need some help or some luck

SinnoBoy1
12-24-2007, 05:07 PM
This is a semi-serious problem. I know how frustrating it can be. When it rains, it pours. I say we should all pitch in to give you a pokemon. I have a lot but none are shiny. I might just give you a diglett. Lv1, or 10, I dunno.
:confused::confused::confused:

Xalapeno
12-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Merry Christmas Guys and Gals.
If you want me to breed something for you, now would be the time.:tongue:

Yeah, we should give Rita something.:ermm:

aquamagicx
12-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Hey guys !

I haven't been on much ... :sad:

im back now :biggrin:

Oh, and im so sorry for your ds Rita .... :sad:

So anyways guys ill start being active now ! :D

NinjaDuelist
12-25-2007, 03:07 PM
Sorry for posting in here, as I don't belong to this thread.

The reason I am posting in here is because it looks like Rita could use a bit of help. So Rita... if you need any items or Pokemon, shoot me a PM and I may be able to help you out. I know its tough when you have to restart, so perhaps I can help. ^_^

-ND

Xalapeno
12-25-2007, 05:44 PM
Sorry for posting in here, as I don't belong to this thread.

-ND

No worries, just don't spam or flame and we're OK.

OK, small and not totally united clan........who thinks we should have an in clan tourney?

MustangGT
12-28-2007, 12:43 AM
No worries, just don't spam or flame and we're OK.

OK, small and not totally united clan........who thinks we should have an in clan tourney?

*Waves hand madly in air* OH OH ME ME ME I DO!!

LoL

SinnoBoy1
12-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Maybe. f we were 2, Tomorow would be the best time (Saturday!)

Jester
12-29-2007, 02:56 AM
SAH-WEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For Christmas, my parents got me a new DS!! And the data coruption WAS temporary... Until nephews happened and they enjoy starting new games whilst saving! So basically everything's gone! And you're all so nice!! Last forum I was at everyone was all grouchy and cranky! Well, here's my in-game junk:

Name: Rebecca(My nieces name!)
FC: 0001 2117 9974

And what I'd like most is the starters from this season. I'll get my friend code as soon as I slaughter Roark! Rock types don't stand a chance against my Level 15 Piplup, Level 14 Starly(OK, that stand chance against this guy) and my Shinx, also Level 14. I'm so mad though. And I'll hook up my Wi-Fi one last time.

Edit: I named my rival Pickles. LoL
EDIT to the second power!: I've got the friend code up in the post, but not siggy. I'll do that some other time.

MustangGT
12-29-2007, 06:18 PM
Thats awesome and horrible at the same time! I think I've got something nice for you when you are ready

Jester
12-30-2007, 12:47 AM
OK, I've beaten Roark, got my FC, and now I'm ready for Eterna City's gym! Here's my current team. Don't forget it's in-game and I don'tcare about competitive battling right now.

PIPLUP/PIPLUP(male)
Torrent- Ups Water-type moves when in danger.
Level 15
Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport

SHINX/SHINX(male)
Intimidate- Lowers foe's attack stat.
Level 4(recently caught)
Tackle
-
-
-
-

SHINX/SHINX(female)
Level 13
Tackle
Leer
Charge
-

Kazza/ABRA
Level 12
Teleport
-
-
-

That's my in-game team. I'll be on Wi-Fi tommorow at around 3:00 - 4:00PM EST. I'm doing good for starting out, IMHO. Again, if anyone pitches in and donates a Pokémon will recieve something nice once I beat the game and get where I was again. It will more than likely a Lugia or Ho-Oh. I beat Colliseum, snagging all the Pokémon and purifying them, leaving me with the Mt. Battle whereas I only need to complete Area 10 then I'm finished. Gotta love the cloning glitch on Emerald.

GreyScale
12-30-2007, 05:16 PM
can i join please

MustangGT
12-30-2007, 05:49 PM
can i join please

To appease T.O. I suggest using proper grammar and punctuation. Then he will be more likely to say yes. I don't see why not but then again, it's not up to me, now is it?

Lady Dragon
12-31-2007, 01:43 AM
Sorry I haven't been here much but I had to back up my computer on thumb nails or thumb drives, and wipe my computer clean and add all the programs back on to the computer, because it was running really slow and I did it before it would crash. So I'm back now.

Jester
12-31-2007, 09:29 PM
Here's an update on my team! I'm stuck at Maylene, however, only because once Kazza dies, I'm screwed. Reason? He grows to fast and is my highest level!

LUXIO/LUXIO
Lv. 21, female
Rivalry- If foe is same gender, LUXIO'S ATK stat is increased.
Tackle
Charge
Spark
Bite

PRINPLUP/PRINPLUP
Lv. 22, male
Torrent- When HP gets low, PRINPLUP's Water-type moves get stronger.
Metal Claw
Peck
Bubble
Water Spout

BEAUTFLY/BEAUTIFLY
Lv. 19, female
Swarm- When HP gets low, BEAUTFLY's Bug-type moves get stronger.
Harden
Gust
Stun Spore
-

GEODUDE/GEODUDE
Lv. 20, male
Sturdy- GEODUDE is protected against 1-hit KO attacks.
Magnitude
Selfdestruct
Rock Throw
Rock Smash

Kazza/KADABRA
Lv. 27, male
Synchronize- If Kazza is parazlyzed, burned, or poisened, Kazza passes it on to the foe who brought upon the special condition.
Psybeam
Confusion
Disable
Miracle Eye

BIDOOF/BIDOOF
Lv. 11, male
Who cares? It's my HM slave :tongue:
Cut
Rock Smash
Tackle
Growl

I know it seems like every time my team blows its nose, I mention it to you guys, but please bear with me! I'm just letting my clan know(assuming I'm accepted) my location and my team in the game everytime I get a chance. And thank you to everyone who will help me on my way. I've reached Solaceon Town where you can breed, so I'm looking for a Ditto if anybody has one to spare. Another reminder, to everyone who pitches in will be able to choose from an untouched T-Tar from Coloseum, a Lugia from Gale of Darkness, or one of the three Legendary Beasts that have been trained in the wild a little bit, so if you want one of these, you may need to reduce its EVs. And speaking of rewards, I also have plenty of Flygons and Salamences, so if you pitch in, you may request one of these as soon as I own Cnythia.

And on the other hand, has anyone noticed that after you beat the Galactic Grunt outside the valley windworks, he say's "Wow, I can't believe I just got owned by some kid." I thought that was funny, considering he said he was "owned". And the same goes for that youngster when you enter Oreburgh City. He calls you a noob. That's funny.

bigboy
01-01-2008, 02:27 AM
To all clan leaders,

You may find those wars to start get boring. I mean, what do youy have to gain beside being the best. And you may not have anything to show for it. That is why I made the thread, PE2K:clan claimers.

Just read it over and discuss it with your clan. I urge you to join, when this gets big with clans, it may give you better reasons for war. Besides to me it sounds cool.:cool:Post in there to join. And post in there for me to fix things.

I put it in everyone's clan because I don't want anybody to feel left out.

Xalapeno
01-01-2008, 05:10 AM
No problem bigboy, you should have thought about adding an actualy link though.

Anywho, just stopping by to say Happy New Year!!!!!!! to everyone in the clan.:biggrin:

MustangGT
01-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Seeing as T.O. is offline, I am going to put us into BB's Clan Claimers idea. If you have a problem with it, just ask him to pull our name out of there. I'm doing it now because we can get a free area!

Xalapeno
01-02-2008, 05:03 PM
Spenny3 of the Elites, has asked me to discuss with you guys, if you would like to go to WAR with them.

What do you all say?

We need at least 5 members and I don't have wi-fi so I can't do it.:dazed:

I'll pick one of you to be the General and that person will guide us to victory.
If he/ she doesn't *inserts something bad here*

MustangGT
01-02-2008, 08:02 PM
Spenny3 of the Elites, has asked me to discuss with you guys, if you would like to go to WAR with them.

What do you all say?

We need at least 5 members and I don't have wi-fi so I can't do it.:dazed:

I'll pick one of you to be the General and that person will guide us to victory.
If he/ she doesn't *inserts something bad here*

OH SNAPZ! *Gets to working on team. In OVERDRIVE!*

Xalapeno
01-03-2008, 12:05 PM
OH SNAPZ! *Gets to working on team. In OVERDRIVE!*

That's great, bigboy just told me we got that piece of land thing to defend and I need some generals to defend it.

Currently, you're my only one and since no body else has bothered to come up, (And Rita isn't far enough in the game), then it's up to you to also work on recruiting.

Have fun, oh and I'll be on wi-fi later today till like 7 PM Eastern Time, USA.

If you still haven't realized, my FC and a few others are on the 2nd post. :tongue:

MustangGT
01-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Guys, we need more active members. I've started a little recruiting, but it may or may not work. We don't have much appeal to outsiders I guess. I think I may have to get myself on the battle ladder for some credibility to this clan.

dNiX
01-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Hi guys ... I'm just here to say that aqua isn't on that much coz i kinda use the comp most of the time :oops: but i do tell him when stuff happens here :biggrin:

P.S Thanks for the invitation to join the clan but ,I cant, sorry !

MustangGT
01-04-2008, 04:47 PM
S'alright Scyperior. T.O., My recruiting isn't going to well. I've got 4 rejections from 5 invites.

SinnoBoy1
01-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Spenny wants to start something huh? I'm ready to kick butt as soon as I get my team to a higher level. When we battle him, I'm gonna make sure I do my best, he never gave me the umbreon! I'm all for it, is there anyone else who wants some of us?:wink:

MustangGT
01-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Spenny wants to start something huh? I'm ready to kick butt as soon as I get my team to a higher level. When we battle him, I'm gonna make sure I do my best, he never gave me the umbreon! I'm all for it, is there anyone else who wants some of us?:wink:

Take him down SinnoBoy!

SinnoBoy1
01-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Believe that.

I will get my revenge!

EDIT:On second thought........maybe not, we shouldn't go to war with them....YET.

I want to be a general! Can I T.O.? I kept the thread alive! Alright I found the thread, but I still want to be a general.

MustangGT
01-06-2008, 04:15 PM
He'll probably let you. We shouldn't go to war yet either, we need some more members.

Jester
01-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Well, I'm getting really far(IMHO) and fast, so I'd like some help, and baddly X| If anyone could please give me any other fire type above level 30 other than a Ponyta, I would be so happy! I'm still getting the Tyranitar and other various Pokémon people would like ready, so by the time that Cynthia is pwn'd, I'll have them to send out. Pease, I'm relying on anyone at this point to help me out! The Tyranitars speak! Here's what they're saying:

"Please! Everyone do what you can to help out Rita in her hour of need! Just don't over do it, I'm not everything, you know! I'm just worth more than a Charmeleon at level 30!"

My team is in my sig, their levels. I'm pretty sure you guys/gals don't care about moves and whatnot. So, levels only and names. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

MustangGT
01-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Well, I'm getting really far(IMHO) and fast, so I'd like some help, and baddly X| If anyone could please give me any other fire type above level 30 other than a Ponyta, I would be so happy! I'm still getting the Tyranitar and other various Pokémon people would like ready, so by the time that Cynthia is pwn'd, I'll have them to send out. Pease, I'm relying on anyone at this point to help me out! The Tyranitars speak! Here's what they're saying:

"Please! Everyone do what you can to help out Rita in her hour of need! Just don't over do it, I'm not everything, you know! I'm just worth more than a Charmeleon at level 30!"

My team is in my sig, their levels. I'm pretty sure you guys/gals don't care about moves and whatnot. So, levels only and names. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

PM me when you come back. I think I've got a fire type laying around. That or I'll take a sally or something and slap a Flamethrower on it.

aquamagicx
01-11-2008, 01:40 AM
Hey every one haven't been on much but ive been ev training a little bot not one is fully yet

Hey Could you judge My team

Here it is:

-Togekiss

-Lopunny

-Cherrim(Still level one cherubi)

-Whiscash(Still level one barboach)

-Lanturn(Still level one chinchao)

-Ampharos(Still level one mareep)

I hope its a good team:oop:happy::biggrin:

MustangGT
01-11-2008, 01:51 AM
Hey every one haven't been on much but ive been ev training a little bot not one is fully yet

Hey Could you judge My team

Here it is:

-Togekiss

-Lopunny

-Cherrim(Still level one cherubi)

-Whiscash(Still level one barboach)

-Lanturn(Still level one chinchao)

-Ampharos(Still level one mareep)

I hope its a good team:oop:happy::biggrin:

Togekiss- Flincher
Lopunny- I don't know, they seem weak to me though
Whiscash- I think they work as a wall
Lanturn- Special Sweeper?
Cherrim- Don't ask, I don't know
Ampharos- I love these.

Can you post with this format for each pokemon?

Name @ Iten
Nature
EVs
- Move
- Move
- Move
- Move

It makes everything much easier to read and judge.

aquamagicx
01-11-2008, 01:58 AM
ok UM i my other pokemon doest have a moveset only togekiss which it has a good moveset the others have weak moves heres the moves of togekiss now and i have school

I really Need heart scales im having trouble findong them:oops:

Togekiss Skill : serence grace

-Extreme speed
-Air slash
-aura sphere
-roost

IM HAVING TROUBLE ON THUNDER BOLT iM POOR OR I HAVE LOW MONEY

MustangGT
01-11-2008, 07:54 PM
ok UM i my other pokemon doest have a moveset only togekiss which it has a good moveset the others have weak moves heres the moves of togekiss now and i have school

I really Need heart scales im having trouble findong them:oops:

Togekiss Skill : serence grace

-Extreme speed
-Air slash
-aura sphere
-roost

IM HAVING TROUBLE ON THUNDER BOLT iM POOR OR I HAVE LOW MONEY

Just fight the elite 4 for money. The Toge looks good, but is it EV trained and what nature is it?

_tsunami_
07-01-2008, 09:42 PM
hey everyone, um i was here when everything was just starting TO: sorry i kinda left i had some things to attend to and was out of the country for a few months, but if you'll have me i'd be gratefull if you would take me back....pm me if you remember me or reply here

Vengeance
07-01-2008, 10:11 PM
hey everyone, um i was here when everything was just starting TO: sorry i kinda left i had some things to attend to and was out of the country for a few months, but if you'll have me i'd be gratefull if you would take me back....pm me if you remember me or reply here
Do NOT bring back old threads. Please read the rules. *Reported

Cucumber
07-01-2008, 10:18 PM
Do NOT bring back old threads. Please read the rules. *Reported

Pretty much covered it. Anyone reading this don't bring back dead clans or threads.