PDA

View Full Version : Least favourite Pokemon type

Master Aqua
10-19-2007, 09:39 AM
i do not really like rock type much but i quite like all types now -rock type i just like least-.

do not say i have speelled the word favourite wrong cause it is right it is the British way of spellling it and i just figured out why i was getting moaned at.

Stubby Boardman
10-19-2007, 11:11 AM
i dont really like grass pkmn that much

TeirusuFX
10-19-2007, 02:57 PM
Hora catch you catch you catch me catch me matte
kot chi muite suki da to itte

I like all of them, but please check your spelling!!!

Sou nice to meet you good to see you ki to
atashi no omoi anata no ha to ni tonde tonde tonde yuke
mo-eh-she-deh-ru

Master Aqua
10-19-2007, 03:14 PM
tell what i have spelled wrong i bet it favourite isnt it i spelled it right

Team Pokemon
10-19-2007, 03:15 PM
I don't like normal type, because it is only weak to fighting type moves.

Frozen_Mystic
10-19-2007, 03:27 PM
I hate the bug type. It's just so useless. I mean some are good, but they only last so long. Plus, some look just plain creepy.

Shiny Loser
10-19-2007, 03:27 PM

I like all of them, but please check your spelling!!!

mo-eh-she-deh-ru
It's the British way of spelling it. Deal with the British, they really like to keep Latin spellings in their English ;)

I don't like Grass Type. It has the most weaknesses.

Master Aqua
10-19-2007, 03:32 PM
thanks shiny i think ill list the top 3 of my least favourite pokemon type

rock
bug
grass -only with a weak pokemon like Vileplume

TeirusuFX
10-19-2007, 03:58 PM
It's the British way of spelling it. Deal with the British, they really like to keep Latin spellings in their English ;)

I don't like Grass Type. It has the most weaknesses.

Lol, and how do you know the British spell like that?

mo-eh-she-deh-ru

DaRkUmBrEoN
10-19-2007, 06:16 PM
tell what i have spelled wrong i bet it favourite isnt it i spelled it right
Sure, here we go.

I do not really like rock type that much, but I quite like all types now - rock type I just like less than others-.

Do not say I have spelled the word 'favourite' wrong, cause it is right. It is the British way of spelling it, and I just figured out why I was getting moaned at.
Tell me what I have spelled wrong. I bet it is 'favourite', isn't it? I spelled it right.

Cause they spell a lot of things different than American English is used to. Besides, since English is from the Great Brittain, American English is a dialect of it, thus American English is actually the one spelled different by omitting a letter which was kinda useless to begin with.

Though for sanity, lets just say both are right.

As for what type I like least... I think it's Psychic, since they're a bit overdone sometimes.

-]DU[-

Loyal Arcanine
10-19-2007, 06:26 PM
Water. That type was just made to suck. They're all freaking defensive and stupid and they just suck.

Nitro
10-19-2007, 06:34 PM
Normal types, must die, because they include the super lazy Slakoth, Slaking, Snorlax, and teh overrated Blissey and the hyperactive Vigrouth and Munchlax. Don't like a single Normal type, nope.

Ranma
10-19-2007, 07:17 PM
You forgot fighting.

I chose other for ??? type because it it only for curse.

MagmarMan
10-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Water. That type was just made to suck. They're all freaking defensive and stupid and they just suck.
Hehe.... water's my favorite type (I don't care that you hate them, I just wanted to say:biggrin:)

On topic.... flying. I've used Pigeot so many times that I don't like flyings anymore....

I do like Aerodactyl and Scarmory (but only because of their 2nd type!):cool:

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
10-19-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm not really a fan of bug. Excep Scizor... hes okay...

ijea4444
10-19-2007, 09:35 PM
i dont really like grass pkmn that much
you say that but your sig has bayleef 0.o

My least favorite is daragon(acording to your spelling), because although i like all types practically equaly but sla/chomp/gonite are so common. And maybe steel for haveing so much resisteinces and one immunity.

Loyal Arcanine
10-19-2007, 11:50 PM
Hehe.... water's my favorite type (I don't care that you hate them, I just wanted to say:biggrin:)

You got the wrong name then, MagmarMan ... :tongue:

Poltergeist
10-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Meh some poison pokemon are cool but I don't really think the type itself is that hot.

The_Seventieth_Evil
10-20-2007, 05:03 AM
I like certain bugs, but with all this type offers, little variety shows itself. I know Flygon to be a reliable choice for best bug (breeding group) in my opinion.

Eternal Moonlight
10-20-2007, 09:08 PM
Probalbly Fighting, I don`t hate it, the reason I don`t like them is because they beet Normals. And Eevee, Skitty and Persain are normals.

_The_Champion_
10-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Normal. Most of it's moves are pretty boring.

Calypso
10-20-2007, 11:30 PM
Ughh. Dragons.

So OU >.>;;

Flygon, Dratini line and Altaria are somewhat bearable though.

Shiny Loser
10-21-2007, 01:10 PM

mo-eh-she-deh-ru
I study in a British school ;)

I guess apart from Grass, the other types I hate would be Bug and Normal. Normal pokemon aren't S.E to anything, but they're weak to Fighting. Which sucks. Bug, well they basically have the same weaknesses with Grass, only there are bugs that I like, like Masquerane or something.

EmBreon
10-21-2007, 01:19 PM
Normal types are pretty worthless to me. They're boring and super effective to nothing.

Someone is probably going to come in here and tell me that Snorlax pwns and to stfu, but whatever. :P

Iridium
10-21-2007, 01:22 PM
Normal types are pretty worthless to me. They're boring and super effective to nothing.

Someone is probably going to come in here and tell me that Snorlax pwns and to stfu, but whatever. :P

Lol, Normal types can learn a pretty wide range of moves :P

According to me bug types are pretty useless, dunno why though :P

Ben's gonna kill me now ;P

Pikachu025
10-21-2007, 06:40 PM
I like all the types. They all must have a powerful attack.

silverfrost
10-21-2007, 06:57 PM
I tend to hate fighting types. I also dislike poison types. (Probably ever since the days of RBY when psychics ruled the world. :tongue:)

Llama Commando
10-22-2007, 01:22 AM
I know that no one is going to agree with me, but I hate Ghosts. They annoy the @*$# out of me and they all look kind of dumb in my opinion. It's probably just from my Blue version where they and their Channelers try to drive me into insanity. I think they have.

Zippy
10-22-2007, 01:42 AM
Scizor is the only thing in bug thats cool

Bryce
10-22-2007, 04:59 AM
i have never found Steel to my liking.... Dragons either....

i like Electric & water types... & the occasional grass

Rpgraccoon
10-24-2007, 04:53 AM
Water is my least favorite types. Mainly because it is so abundant. Plus, it has only 2 weaknesses making you have to use a grass or electric Pokemon in a team.

After water comes electric types for the fact that they are so over-rated as well. Speed plus cuteness is all they have blah...

Next, is fighting due to the fact that they are strong against almost everything and weak to just two little types that no one really uses much psychic and flying.... However, if they just designed some better fighting types I'd be happy. Breloom and Haryiama looked nice. However, both were slow. I'd like to see a Dark/Fighting type or a Ground/Fighting type.

Poison and Steel types suffer from being horrible attack types sadly. However, I love the Pokemon and wish they would make some more stronger Pokemon of the type. Poison should be strong against water! Steel should be strong against Dark types! (kinda like silver) just to make things interesting.

Finally, I despise flying for one reason. I want to see a pure flying type!! That is always a pure flying type. It can be done. I should of been done a while ago. Otherwise why is this a type? It should just be called the flying sub-type.

Master Aqua
10-27-2007, 06:26 AM
its looks like bug type bug people the most i knewm it would lol

Fever
10-28-2007, 04:55 PM
I dislike poison Pokemon...I hate the flickering screen when my mons get poisoned!

I like the Bulbasaur family, and Venomoth (but not Venonat) but only because they're UU, and because they're not purely poison types.

_AshenEagle_
10-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Grass just annoys me,Maybe its something subconscious

Master Aqua
11-03-2007, 01:56 PM
all the grass types of kanto exept venasaur are really bad than again victorybell is ok i wish a mod would sticky this

Light Manaphy
11-03-2007, 01:59 PM
I don't particularly hate any type...

Master Aqua
11-12-2007, 08:25 PM
oh i suppose hate is too strong of word, so far it looks like most people hate bug type i hate that type cause it super effective agaibst dark and psychic

FiragaShark
11-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Flying because it shouldnt even be a type. "Air" is a much better type in place of flying.