PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding Yami (all of them) in Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour

Primal Link
10-20-2007, 08:13 PM
I am currently at level 15.

I was just looking for Yami Bakura + Yami Marik. I have registerd Yami Yugi.

If you're wondering I have completed the game/ beaten Yami Marik with my God seen the credits.

Ultima Boss
10-23-2007, 04:42 AM
GameFAQs is your friend for such inquiries.

Primal Link
11-28-2007, 08:39 PM
GameFAQs is your friend for such inquiries.
O.K. I looked but I ment finding Yami Marik after the Credits are shown. Does he intercept you for a Shadow Game at night or something.

Espeon EX
12-01-2007, 02:38 AM
You first need to beat all the ghouls and find Joey Wheeler, duel him, and draw the match (tie). It's much easier finding him. He mostly comes at dark. And you have to go on the train to other place and look. you can also sometimes find Yami yugi also.

Primal Link
12-01-2007, 08:33 PM
You first need to beat all the ghouls and find Joey Wheeler, duel him, and draw the match (tie). It's much easier finding him. He mostly comes at dark. And you have to go on the train to other place and look. you can also sometimes find Yami yugi also.
I meant after the credits rolled. I had defeated him like that already.

Espeon EX
12-03-2007, 02:26 AM
I meant after the credits rolled. I had defeated him like that already.

After the credits rolled...well...when I got to that point, there wasn't anything left to do, since you just beaten all the characters. The only thing to do is make your deck stronger, recruit some people to be your friends, gain levels, or start over. Thats what I did, but you'd probably say no.

Primal Link
12-05-2007, 08:19 PM
After the credits rolled...well...when I got to that point, there wasn't anything left to do, since you just beaten all the characters. The only thing to do is make your deck stronger, recruit some people to be your friends, gain levels, or start over. Thats what I did, but you'd probably say no.
I was forced to start over once, the game kept freezing if I went into Deck Construction, darn it!