PDA

View Full Version : The Unoffical Disconnecter Thread

ronjocox
10-21-2007, 05:54 PM
Have someone that disconnected against you when there was a clear winner? Then post here!

If you seen a disconnector that either has these qualities...

1.Many people say that the person d/cs will go on list.

2.The person d/ced to you about 3 or more times when his pokes count is low like 1 or 0.

Fill this form!

Username:
FC:
Game Name:

Fill that!

Known Disconnectors
Username: Shade
FC: 4038|3294|0404
Everyone says he d/cs...

Has Shaky Wifi
Jackular Link

Jose
10-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Username:pokemaster
FC:???
Game Name:???
He told me we both know what will happen but he had never done that I have battle him 3 times.

Hyper Blaze
10-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Well, everyone says Shade D/C's, so...

Username: Shade
FC: 4038|3294|0404
Game Name: ???

ronjocox
10-21-2007, 05:57 PM
He told me we both know what will happen but he had never done that I have battle him 3 times.

I need his FC. And game name.

And noone is named pokemaster on this forums.

Jose
10-21-2007, 05:59 PM
I need his FC. And game name.

And noone is named pokemaster on this forums.

pokemaste1111 sorry.(word word)

Cool Kid 94
10-21-2007, 06:00 PM
You should've asked a mod before doing this. :P

Anyways, some people's Wi-Fi could be faulty. I've been D/Ced once because it was raining outside. One or 2 people D/Ced against me, but I'm sure it's because of their Wi-Fi.

ronjocox
10-21-2007, 06:07 PM
You should've asked a mod before doing this. :P

Anyways, some people's Wi-Fi could be faulty. I've been D/Ced once because it was raining outside. One or 2 people D/Ced against me, but I'm sure it's because of their Wi-Fi.

When there was a clear winner, or when the last poke faints, it d/cs, then yeah, what are the possible chances of that?

pokemaster1111
10-21-2007, 06:09 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm definitely no disconnector. This will not bother me, because I know it's not true. Everyone who I've versed like 2 weeks ago, I told them my wifi was shaky. My dad fixed the problem and my wifi is working. I am no disconnector, I know when I'm defeated. ronjocox, you know me, I don't disconnect. I versed you before when I still was in the Spartans, and I didn't disconnect when I lost. joangaes, just cause you have no friends doesn't mean that you have to take it out on me. And by the way, I told you before hand that my wifi was acting weirdly that week.

Cool Kid 94
10-21-2007, 06:09 PM
When there was a clear winner, or when the last poke faints, it d/cs, then yeah, what are the possible chances of that?

Well in those cases it counts as a win anyways, but if the other user denies it (and this is like DEAD or almost dead), then he/she will be considered a D/Cer.

^ This is all IMO and nothing else ^

Jose
10-21-2007, 06:13 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm definitely no disconnector. This will not bother me, because I know it's not true. Everyone who I've versed like 2 weeks ago, I told them my wifi was shaky. My dad fixed the problem and my wifi is working. I am no disconnector, I know when I'm defeated. ronjocox, you know me, I don't disconnect. I versed you before when I still was in the Spartans, and I didn't disconnect when I lost. joangaes, just cause you have no friends doesn't mean that you have to take it out on me. And by the way, I told you before hand that my wifi was acting weirdly that week.

read I said it was only one time of 3 times.

pokemaster1111
10-21-2007, 06:16 PM
read I said it was only one time of 3 times.

Then why would you put me here as a disconnector?

Jose
10-21-2007, 06:19 PM
Then why would you put me here as a disconnector?

Because you only missed one pokemon.

pokemaster1111
10-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Because you only missed one pokemon.

I told you already, it was because my wifi wasn't working. But now it is.

Jose
10-21-2007, 06:29 PM
I told you already, it was because my wifi wasn't working. But now it is.

As I remember you didn't tell me anything but just forget this.

Rocco147
10-21-2007, 07:12 PM
As I remember you didn't tell me anything but just forget this.
this thread is so messed up.
you can really ruind a persons reputation around here like this.
im not saying its ok for people to disconnect

but there is NO way to be 100% sure if a person disconnects.
and putting shade on that list shows how ignorant alot of people are considering its BEEN a very very very long time since he been around.

Shinies
10-21-2007, 07:14 PM

and putting shade on that list shows how ignorant alot of people are considering its BEEN a very very very long time since he been around.
Not only that but it shows people who D/C and who to trust, so I think its a pretty good.

Shade has D/C a lot, my friend has battled him a lot!

ronjocox
10-21-2007, 07:16 PM

If I know I can trust you, I won't put you on teh list.

Rocco147
10-21-2007, 07:59 PM
If I know I can trust you, I won't put you on teh list.
thats the thing. its biased on your oppinion or from those who you respect but no nothing of.

these type of threads are meant to help people and i have no problem with that, but when it crosses ruining somones rep or influencing others, its just wrong.

from all the people who faced shade, only a few have said hes disconnected. if you want to call him a dc. you should experience it first hand before posting anything about it.

im only against this because i have been in MANY dc games, and some come across acusing me of the DC, in which i get pissed because i have never dc. if i dont want to play the person, i run. thats it.

its also TOTTALY different then a bad trader/scam trade, because you know 100% that youve been scammed.

Hyper Blaze
10-21-2007, 08:03 PM
Well Shinies and dud3 call him a D/Cer. And ruining someone's rep is what they deserve. Shade's rep is already ruined for some reason that I forgot... I've DC'd once 'cause I had to go, and he posted in his clan saying "Hyper Blaze D/C'd on me," and I even told him I might D/C since I had to go... so if you hear anything about me, it's not true.

ronjocox
10-21-2007, 08:05 PM
thats the thing. its biased on your oppinion or from those who you respect but no nothing of.

these type of threads are meant to help people and i have no problem with that, but when it crosses ruining somones rep or influencing others, its just wrong.

from all the people who faced shade, only a few have said hes disconnected. if you want to call him a dc. you should experience it first hand before posting anything about it.

im only against this because i have been in MANY dc games, and some come across acusing me of the DC, in which i get pissed because i have never dc. if i dont want to play the person, i run. thats it.

its also TOTTALY different then a bad trader/scam trade, because you know 100% that youve been scammed.
Thyat's not my point. If everyone in Pe2k said that I d/ced, I will put my name up there. Everyone's equal, and that's my opinion.

SuperT
10-21-2007, 10:07 PM
There was a D/C when I battle Shade. So long ago. I nearly forgot about it. All I remember is him talking about his little brother was battling on the first 5 minutes of the battle after the D/C happen.

ronjocox, please don't put your self on the D/Cing list. We are not sure if you really did it.

Edit: Your not on the list yet.

Jackuar Link
10-21-2007, 10:11 PM
Yeah, this thread is slightly unfair, my wi-fi is screwy quite often, and I can't help it if I D/c. You have to have at least proof that they are a deliberate D/cer, in my opinion, as in multiple times when losing.

ronjocox
10-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Yeah, this thread is slightly unfair, my wi-fi is screwy quite often, and I can't help it if I D/c. You have to have at least proof that they are a deliberate D/cer, in my opinion, as in multiple times when losing.
Yes, that way is that way I'm doing it so far.

SuperT:That was only an example. ;D

Shinies
10-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Ronjocox is not a disconnecter!

SuperT
10-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Yes, that way is that way I'm doing it so far.

SuperT:That was only an example. ;D

Sorry, I miss the "If everyone said" part.

ronjocox
10-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Ronjocox is not a disconnecter!

Read the post above.

Annoucment!

Yes, the way I'm doing it is that many people say that the person d/cs will go on list.

And the other reason is that he d/ced to you about 3 or more times when his pokes count is low like 1 or 0.

pokemaster1111
10-21-2007, 10:47 PM
That's a smart idea. And by the way, you should make a list of people who have the possibility of d/c because of their wifi. If you have that, it will put things in order. I remember last week when my wifi wasn't working I fought joangaes and it d/c. He came straight here without asking me what happened. So to prevent that I think that you should make a list of people whose wifi is a little shaky.

ronjocox
10-21-2007, 10:48 PM
Ok, Pokemaster, I like that idea. ;D

So who has shaky wifi?

Cool Kid 94
10-21-2007, 10:50 PM
I know Jackuar Link does. xD

Hyper Blaze
10-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Shaky wi-fi? No ones wi-fi shakes, xD. But yeah, Jackuar does have bad wi-fi, and same with Nature...

pokemaster1111
10-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Ok, Pokemaster, I like that idea. ;D

So who has shaky wifi?

I'm not sure, I know that I did like 4 days ago but now it's all better. I think, dud3 does. But I'm not sure, you'll have to pm him and ask.

Cool Kid 94
10-21-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm not sure, I know that I did like 4 days ago but now it's all better. I think, dud3 does. But I'm not sure, you'll have to pm him and ask.

No, dud3 doesn't, I think it was just for a day or something...

ronjocox
10-21-2007, 10:53 PM
No, dud3 doesn't, I think it was just for a day or something...
His internet is kinda not workin that well right now. :(

pokemaster1111
10-21-2007, 10:53 PM
Shaky wi-fi? No ones wi-fi shakes, xD. But yeah, Jackuar does have bad wi-fi, and same with Nature...

Yeah but Nature hasn't gone on in like 2 weeks.

Jackuar Link
10-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Yeah, my wi-fi is shaky. Put me on a 'shaky wi-fi' list or something. xD

Hyper Blaze
10-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah but Nature hasn't gone on in like 2 weeks.

True... I think Drift might, since we almost never finish our battles >.>

ronjocox
10-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah, my wi-fi is shaky. Put me on a 'shaky wi-fi' list or something. xD

I did.

HB: I don't know that. :/

pokemaster1111
10-21-2007, 10:56 PM
I think that this needs to be stickied or something.

*Sticky, lol