PDA

View Full Version : [DC]Final Fantasy: Sphere of Creation

Saraibre Ryu
10-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Okay, heres our discussion thread where alot of the information will be put up. I'll be making a bad guy SU sheet for those who want to be against the 'Real Worlders' or just give us trouble. Anyone who wants to be an antagonnist though must have originated from Spira, and they are called 'In Worlders'.

Chat away.

The final decision:

The following people will start out in the following places and be grouped with the people in the same area since the results were ended in a tie between Zanarkand and Besaid:
Besaid Island
WorkThoseStripes
skiboydoggy
Draconic Espeon
Chaos Dude
Hazmat

Zanarkand
Myself
Knightblazer
Bulletangel
Gaby

Be sure to read this before your next post. Sorry for those who I just kinda put in places, you were assimilated as we need to get going in the RP.

Lookie what I found! An Al Bhed translator!: It does English to Al Bhed back to English! Al Bhed Translator: *Clicky* (http://albhed.netfirms.com/)

WorkThoseStripes
10-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Question. Do we we start before, in, or after the contest? Then I guess we open the box and everything goes crazy and we end up in Spire. Second question, where in Spira?

Saraibre Ryu
10-22-2007, 01:34 PM
Well, we'll be starting off after we've already entered the contest, and we'll recieve a package and its up to you weather you open it that night or not. This is all at home by the way. It'll be evening and then the next morning after a good nights rest, ta-da, we're in Spira.

Where we'll be starting in different locations if you want. Basically its decided based on where a suitable place is that your unique sphere would be found, or it could be where you think your default sphere would be best placed. Mine was going to either be Besaid because my special dressphere uses alot of magic, or Killika as I think that would best suit a thief.

Of course we coulld all end up in the same place which was either going to be Besaid, the Calm Lands or Zanarkand Ruins. Take your pick, we'll vote on it.

EDIT: The Role Play has started! *Clicky* (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1795793#post1795793)

WorkThoseStripes
10-22-2007, 11:33 PM
I think we should all end up at Besaid. It would be nice to start where the games did. Oh and, sorry about this but, another question. When do we use our unique sphere?

Saraibre Ryu
10-22-2007, 11:36 PM
I'm thinking just before the first major battle. Oh and a note: all normal fiends may be controlled by anyone, major battles may be started by me and ended by me, but what happens can be influenced by everyone. I'll put up the monsters stats when we come to a 'Boss Fight'.

Questions are good. Don't be afraid to ask them. Its just ones that ahve already been asked that are repeated I don't really like.

Vote tallied.

iChaos
10-22-2007, 11:41 PM
I woted Calm Lands

Saraibre Ryu
10-22-2007, 11:46 PM
Vote Tallied.

So far, a complete tie!

skiboydoggy
10-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Vote Tallied.

So far, a complete tie!
I vote Besaid, cause of what WTS said.

Saraibre Ryu
10-23-2007, 01:18 PM
Vote tallied.

Now that we have more people signing up, those who want to vote have until tomorrow, thats when I'll close the poll.

WorkThoseStripes
10-23-2007, 09:31 PM
I'm the only one to have posted! D: Where is everyone else? D:

Saraibre Ryu
10-23-2007, 11:06 PM
Well, thats a goood question for those who have already signed up, but there are more people signing up now, so movement should happen soon WTS.

Draconic_Espeon
10-24-2007, 01:35 AM
Besaid Island. =P

I'm working on a post now...

Saraibre Ryu
10-24-2007, 01:36 AM
Vote tallied.

Besaid is the leading choice so far.

Bulletangel
10-24-2007, 02:52 AM
Im going to say Zanarkand for me. I think it suits my sphere a little more. But it would be better to start with the rest, so i can have somesort of general cohorts, and not a lone quest =P But yeah. A devestated center of ruin sounds good for my little sphere-o.

Saraibre Ryu
10-24-2007, 03:47 AM
Alrighty, your vote is tallied.

I'll PM the other registrees and motivate them to get a-postin' and hopefully get more votes in.

I do have a question though: Where did your post go?

Bulletangel
10-24-2007, 04:03 AM
Alrighty, your vote is tallied.

I'll PM the other registrees and motivate them to get a-postin' and hopefully get more votes in.

I do have a question though: Where did your post go?
Uhm, i deleted it because you said not to post ^_^ Right? I can put it back lol :P

Saraibre Ryu
10-24-2007, 04:05 AM
Well-ahh, oh well, its already done. No use crying over split milk.

If you can do it again, I'd be very happy. That post was awesome.

Bulletangel
10-24-2007, 04:08 AM
Well-ahh, oh well, its already done. No use crying over split milk.

If you can do it again, I'd be very happy. That post was awesome.
Thanks ^_^ I'm glad to see you enjoyed it =3 I can't wit for the next installment =D

Saraibre Ryu
10-24-2007, 04:14 AM
Excellent. Anyway, since we have so many members now, which is more than I expected (Yay!) We'll most likely be put into two party's. Who will be in those party's will be based on a voting factor. If everyone votes by the end of tomorrow, then we'll use the people who voted for the first place starting point go there, and the same for the second place starting point, and I'll divy up the rest so the groups are equal.

Or, it'll be based on who posts recieving the package first and reaching Spira first will be the first party, then the later posters will be the second party.

I have poor explanitory skills so if this doesn't make much sense, I do apologize. If someone doesn't get it though, I'll try and explain it more simply.

Knightblazer
10-24-2007, 09:13 AM
The Zanakarnd Ruins sounds suitable. That way we won't cause confusion by suddenly appearing, plus everyone can regnoize that we're in Spira in, like, ten seconds. xD

Knightblazer

skiboydoggy
10-24-2007, 09:30 AM
I swear, me and KB are both really alike or something. Our first posts are almost exactly the same.

And I swear I did not copy her either.

Saraibre Ryu
10-24-2007, 01:09 PM
Alrighty, I tallied Knight blazers vote and Besaid and Zanarkand are tied.

WorkThoseStripes
10-28-2007, 05:45 AM
Ok, here's a question. I believe that this is after X-2? So, would we be bumping into any of the game characters? O_O

Bulletangel
10-30-2007, 12:39 PM
Ok, here's a question. I believe that this is after X-2? So, would we be bumping into any of the game characters? O_O
I dont beleive so, i think that would make things odd. And i think Sabby mentioned it earlier on no characters.

LOL @ sign ups, everyone wants to join because or RP rocks! Keep it up guys ;)

Saraibre Ryu
10-30-2007, 01:08 PM
Bulletangel is right WTS, it is after FFX-2 and we won't be running into any characters that were in the game.

I hoenstly didn't think that this RP would turn out as well as it did. Anyway, the sign ups are closed to everyone unless someone wants to be a bad guy. Otherwise things will fall all over the place. I would have done it sooner, but I was away from my computer.

Anyway, the people in Besaid are luckier because they get more information on what the heck happened and why they're there sooner than the people in Zanarkand because of the summoners temple. The people in Zanarkand are (most likely) going sphere hunting.

Bulletangel
10-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Bulletangel is right WTS, it is after FFX-2 and we won't be running into any characters that were in the game.

I hoenstly didn't think that this RP would turn out as well as it did. Anyway, the sign ups are closed to everyone unless someone wants to be a bad guy. Otherwise things will fall all over the place. I would have done it sooner, but I was away from my computer.

Anyway, the people in Besaid are luckier because they get more information on what the heck happened and why they're there sooner than the people in Zanarkand because of the summoners temple. The people in Zanarkand are (most likely) going sphere hunting.
I dont mind hunting for spheres =P

As long as Dende doesnt drop dead from all the damage shes taken ^_^

Kaioo
10-30-2007, 07:06 PM
In my starting post, do i start in Spira.. or do I do it at home? I'm way behind everyone else.. so.. just checking with you Saraibre

Saraibre Ryu
11-02-2007, 12:51 PM
Sorry for being away. Anyway, Kaioo, you'll have to make part of your first post at home, recieving the package, then the other half arriving in Spira. Remember to be literate.

Kaioo
11-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Ok, thanks. I'll do that.