PDA

View Full Version : First competition team, NEED CRITIQUE.

GreenVersionSmeargle
10-21-2007, 09:57 PM
Alrighty, welcome! Well, here's my team, kinda...It's not put together yet, i'm still thinking it up. C and C needed!

Rhyperior (solid rock or lightning rod) [Not evolved yet]Adamant, thoroughly cunning. Wide lens.
-Swords dance
-Substitute
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake

Use substitute to get in a swords dance, then sweep with stone edge/earthquake.

Exeggutor (Chlorophyll) Quirky, likes to thrash about. Heat rock.
-Sunny Day
-Solarbeam
-Psychic
-Sludge Bomb

Sunny day for ability and solarbeam, then sweep with the other moves. [Consitering changing the pokemon, suggestions appreciated]

Vespiquen (Pressure) Docile, capable of taking hits. Lax incense.
-Toxic
-Defend Order
-Confuse Ray
-Attack order

Confuse ray then toxic, defend order (may be protected because of the confusion), and then attack order for adit. damage.

Duskinoir (Pressure)
-NEED A MOVESET/NATURE/ITEM/ECT! PLEASE, SUGGESSTIONS NEEDED! Or maybe a switch of pokemon.

Wailord (Water Veil) Bold, mischevious. (Shell Bell)
-Ice Beam
-Sleep Talk
-Water Spout
-Rest

Water spout, rest if HP gets low, then sleep talk, since WS's power increases with HP. Ice Beam incase of a grass type.

Smeargle (Own tempo) Naive, capable of taking hits. Salac berry
-Endevour
-Spore
-Seismic Toss
-Endure

Endure a hit to activate salac berry, then spore. Endevour for heavy damage, and seismic toss for finish. Need help in finding out how to get the right moves, because wifi battles don't work with sketch.

Assistance greatly needed! I don't care if you flame me, or just make tiny suggestions, everything helps! Thanks!

Ataro
10-21-2007, 10:30 PM
You should include the EVs too if you really want accurate C and C.

Exeggutor (Chlorophyll) Quirky, likes to thrash about. Heat rock.
-Sunny Day
-Solarbeam
-Psychic
-leech seed/synthesis

Sunny day for ability and solarbeam, then sweep with the other moves. [Consitering changing the pokemon, suggestions appreciated]

Exeggutor doesn't really have so high of a sp. atk stat, even if it does, it's not as high as Alakazam/Gardevoir's, I think. So rather then going for Sludge Bomb, try Leech Seed for some hp every turn, or you can have synthesis with Sunny Day. I will personally choose Leech Seed though. Other than that, good team.

Flygon Ruler
10-21-2007, 11:28 PM
you mixed alot of different teirs, but oh well. try staying to OU/BL and then BL/UU1 and then UU/UN/Crap.

Leman
10-21-2007, 11:44 PM
EVS ARE NEEDED IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO RATE YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty then...
Alrighty, welcome! Well, here's my team, kinda...It's not put together yet, i'm still thinking it up. C and C needed!

Rhyperior (solid rock) Adamant Leftovers/Life Orb
-Swords dance
-Avalache
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake

Use substitute to get in a swords dance, then sweep with stone edge/earthquake.

Use 252 HP/252 Atk/ 4 Def

Exeggutor (Chlorophyll) Modest Heat rock.
-Sunny Day
-Solarbeam
-Hidden Power [Fire]
-Hypnosis/Leech Seed

Use:252 Satk/ 252 Sp/ 4 HP

Vespiquen (Pressure) Impish Nature Lefties
-Heal Order
-Defend Order
-Toxic
-Attack order

252 Hp/ 170 Sdef/ 80 Def

Confuse ray then toxic, defend order (may be protected because of the confusion), and then attack order for adit. damage.

Duskinoir (Pressure)
-NEED A MOVESET/NATURE/ITEM/ECT! PLEASE, SUGGESSTIONS NEEDED! Or maybe a switch of pokemon.

Wailord (Water Veil) Bold, mischevious. (Shell Bell)
-Ice Beam
-Sleep Talk
-Water Spout
-Rest

No

Water spout, rest if HP gets low, then sleep talk, since WS's power increases with HP. Ice Beam incase of a grass type.

Smeargle (Own tempo) Timid Salac berry
-Endevour
-Spore
-Seismic Toss
-Endure

Endure a hit to activate salac berry, then spore. Endevour for heavy damage, and seismic toss for finish. Need help in finding out how to get the right moves, because wifi battles don't work with sketch.

Assistance greatly needed! I don't care if you flame me, or just make tiny suggestions, everything helps! Thanks!

GreenVersionSmeargle
10-22-2007, 02:59 AM
>< Like I said, i'm new at this, so i'm oblivious to how many EV's I need.

But thank you all.

And Flygon Ruler- What the heck did you say? I can't understand a word you typed.