PDA

View Full Version : Do you have those feelings....?

TayyabX
10-22-2007, 01:21 AM
I don't know why I made this...
guess I was bored, but if it shouldn't be here, mods, please lock it. =)

Do you ever have that feeling when someones watching you?
Or do you get that feeling when, you just want to scream out of nowhere?

Sometimes, I just want to scream for no reason =P

I always have that feeling when someones watching me... I have it right now, while I'm typing this :shifty:

Do you have these feelings? Or do you get some other feelings similar like these?

ZiVixx
10-22-2007, 01:38 AM

I always have that feeling when someones watching me... I have it right now, while I'm typing this :shifty:

Do you have these feelings? Or do you get some other feelings similar like these?

Always. Especially the screaming thing... I actually do. I tell my friends I'm just messing around though.

Hazmat
10-22-2007, 01:55 AM
Oh, my god.
This is scariest thread I've ever seen.

TRUE STORY:

Just last night, I was going to bed.
Everyone else in the house was asleep, and it was pitch-black.
Right as I pulled over my covers, I felt a hand on my shoulder.
No joke. It really, really felt like a hand.
I couldn't sleep the rest of the night.
I thought some kidnapper/murderer was watching me the whole time.

Freaking scariest thing ever.

Kick the Moon
10-22-2007, 01:57 AM
Oh, my god.

TRUE STORY:

0_o Maybe it was something else?

But, I do feel like someones watching me. Always when I'm alone at night, and go somwhere, like the bathroom. :P

Hazmat
10-22-2007, 02:01 AM
0_o Maybe it was something else?

But, I do feel like someones watching me. Always when I'm alone at night, and go somwhere, like the bathroom. :P

Probably, the sheet rubbed me wierd.
My imagination always runs wild at night.
I lie there, thinking about what would happen to me if I was kidnapped.
Not a good thought, at all. =[

ZiVixx
10-22-2007, 02:06 AM
Probably, the sheet rubbed me wierd.
My imagination always runs wild at night.
I lie there, thinking about what would happen to me if I was kidnapped.
Not a good thought, at all. =[

Same, I can sit in my bed and imagine things that could happen to me while I'm asleep.

Linoone
10-22-2007, 02:46 AM
I always get that feeling someone is watching me, sometimes it is like I can feel the presence of someone.

Hazmat
10-22-2007, 06:01 AM
Yeahhh.
Have you ever noticed that if you stare at someone when they're not looking at you,
sooner or later they turn around and meet your gaze.
Try it yourself.

I guess people can just sense the presence of others.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
10-22-2007, 06:04 AM
Yah...
Always when I'm home alone, lol (Both! The random screaming and the people watching me...)

Bryce
10-22-2007, 06:11 AM
Yeahhh.
Have you ever noticed that if you stare at someone when they're not looking at you,
Try it yourself.

omfg, i know what you mean... there is this "person" that i think is friggen hot & i stare at them sometimes on the bus [stalker xD] & they like always look up & see me, but i think they like me too, because i sometimes find them staring @ me

anyways, yes i always get that feeling that someone is watching me... i just flipped on the light switch =P

Emily
10-22-2007, 07:30 AM
Yes, I always get the feeling someone is watching me. I also screamed randomly during one maths test. :tongue:

Stardy
10-22-2007, 11:56 AM
I do, most the time anyway

Arumi-Chan
10-22-2007, 01:39 PM
I feel watched right now. ._. And Gaby's sleeping, and we're both alone in the house. And I randomly screamed last night. =3

By the way, the reason we aren't at school is because Gaby woke up very sick today, and since we can't leave him alone, I have to take care of him. *sigh* Why me...

c-wooper
10-22-2007, 08:37 PM

yea, I get those every now and then..
:P

JentleViolence
10-23-2007, 01:04 AM
Yeahhh.
Try it yourself.

Seriously. That happens to me; I'll look up from what I'm doing, and I'll see that somebody was staring at me. They turn away quickly, and it almost seems as if they stare at me again when I look down.

FREAKY feelings. Maybe humans do have the 6th sense.

Brainiac
10-23-2007, 03:56 AM
Sometimes, I stare at people, just to see how they react. the longer you can go without laughing, the better. Usually its quite entertaining. I know when people are watching me. Sometimes, I even know when people are talking about me. That's because I hear them.*Giggles maniacally* Sometimes, when I'm alone, I laugh out loud, just to prove that I can do it when nobody is watching. I havent screamed in the longest time. I used to do it for fun, scream as long and loud as I possibly could. It got to the point that I could scream longer than I could hold my breath, I learned how to breathe while screaming. I broke a window. It scared me half to death. I haven't screamed aloud since, not really. I love the feeling of being alone. It's so hard to come by. If you search for hours, you might find a minute of time where you feel truly alone, even if there's nobody around for miles. Then the world descends upon me again, and I pull up the well worn mask that protects my identity. Sometimes, I wish that I could throw it all away, but usually, I just try and find out who is watching me now. There's always someone there, even if it's only for a few seconds, someone is looking at you, watching, but not really caring. They don't care about you, they don't even know why they were watching, even if it was only for a few seconds. Sometimes, it bothers the people that watch, when I catch them at it. They don't like being watched, nobody does. Everybody watches. Everybody hides. I love living in my crazy world, nothing makes sense because everything is supposed to.

Bryce
10-23-2007, 04:10 AM
Sometimes, I stare at people, just to see how they react. the longer you can go without laughing, the better. Usually its quite entertaining. I know when people are watching me. Sometimes, I even know when people are talking about me. That's because I hear them.*Giggles maniacally* Sometimes, when I'm alone, I laugh out loud, just to prove that I can do it when nobody is watching. I havent screamed in the longest time. I used to do it for fun, scream as long and loud as I possibly could. It got to the point that I could scream longer than I could hold my breath, I learned how to breathe while screaming. I broke a window. It scared me half to death. I haven't screamed aloud since, not really. I love the feeling of being alone. It's so hard to come by. If you search for hours, you might find a minute of time where you feel truly alone, even if there's nobody around for miles. Then the world descends upon me again, and I pull up the well worn mask that protects my identity. Sometimes, I wish that I could throw it all away, but usually, I just try and find out who is watching me now. There's always someone there, even if it's only for a few seconds, someone is looking at you, watching, but not really caring. They don't care about you, they don't even know why they were watching, even if it was only for a few seconds. Sometimes, it bothers the people that watch, when I catch them at it. They don't like being watched, nobody does. Everybody watches. Everybody hides. I love living in my crazy world, nothing makes sense because everything is supposed to.

erm... was that a poem? xD

@Cune: i lmao when i read your post... that would've been very awkward... @_@

Fire Away
10-23-2007, 04:19 AM
Oh, my god.

TRUE STORY:

The SAME thing happened to me a while ago. I absouletly, positively swore someone moved my blanket while I was trying to go to sleep. I was thoroughly freaked out so I turned around and clamped my eyes shut, and I felt what I think was a cat's feet on my bed. We don't even have a cat. o_O

I mean, given the fact that I am in fact, not deceased, I know this was just my own paranoia. Still doesn't help me sleep at night though. XD

Bulletangel
10-23-2007, 12:36 PM
Its like...whats that movie?!
There's a movie about that. And people felt like they were beng watched. and it was actually people looking in from the PAST, and they could sense it =P

But yeah, its true. Majority of the time, its jus paranoia in your head. But yeah, sometimes people are watching you...

like right now ;P

Shady
10-23-2007, 12:59 PM
It must suck to have the feeling of someone watching you all the time.

I don't ever really think about it. xD

Though, I really don't like having my blinds open at night. But... that's probably just another of my many obsessive compulsive things.. xDD

Tamer Marco
10-23-2007, 01:45 PM
I've never really gotten like the feeling that someone was watching me or anything, except when I would get sleep paralysis (thank God that never happens anymore).

Usually you outgrow this kind of stuff after you get to a certain age, at least I think thats what happens.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-23-2007, 04:28 PM
I sometimes get the urge to scream just for the heck of it.

As for the feeling of someone watching me...I'm so good looking that someone usually is. :tongue:[/ego]

EmBreon
10-23-2007, 04:59 PM
People always watch me. :cool:

Yes, I'm kidding (maybe?). ;P

The only funny feeling I get is deja vu. It happens all the time. I could be reading a book and feel like I've already read it, or sitting in a lecture and feeling like I've already heard everything he's telling me. It's like Final Destination, except I don't flip out and have a seizure over it, I just go "Weird..."

Ranma
10-23-2007, 07:43 PM
I always feel like someones watching me.:rolleyes:

I never scream for no reason, but I say a lot of random things.

TayyabX
10-23-2007, 07:46 PM
People always watch me. :cool:

Yes, I'm kidding (maybe?). ;P

The only funny feeling I get is deja vu. It happens all the time. I could be reading a book and feel like I've already read it, or sitting in a lecture and feeling like I've already heard everything he's telling me. It's like Final Destination, except I don't flip out and have a seizure over it, I just go "Weird..."

I get the feeling there was a Deja Vu too!
Most of the time, it's something about school, like
something happens, that everyone laughs, but it feels like it happened already... =P

Pooka
10-23-2007, 08:28 PM
I get the feeling there was a Deja Vu too!
Most of the time, it's something about school, like
something happens, that everyone laughs, but it feels like it happened already... =P

Yeah I get deja vu the whole time. I had a huge one the other day at school too, I was so sure everything had happened before.

Pokeboy sarab
10-24-2007, 05:06 PM
Yeah I get deja vu the whole time. I had a huge one the other day at school too, I was so sure everything had happened before.
Don't get me started on Deja vu...I get it aleast twic or thrice a month...its becoming less. There was a time when i used to get it almost every other day. Its so weird.

_AshenEagle_
10-28-2007, 03:29 PM
Always have the feeling of someone watching me, i think it is some sort of defense mechanism that humans among other animals have developed