PDA

View Full Version : Dogs in Cystal Version!

King Zark
03-19-2005, 08:45 AM
I have heeard that you can get Suicune whenyou get a bell.

Also the legendary dogs are easier to catch also they both have Ho-OH and Lugia(The best pokemon ever).

Also which is better Silver or Gold?

I like gold because of lv 70 lugia to bad it can't learn Aeroblast.

Alakazam
03-19-2005, 03:24 PM

Also the legendary dogs are easier to catch also they both have Ho-OH and Lugia(The best pokemon ever).

You fight Suicune in Crystal in one of the Ecruteak towers. You HAVE to fight him. So, you either catch him or kill him in that fight. I managed to catch him, but its really difficult.

The other two dogs aren't any easier to catch in Crystal...they're just as tough to get as in Gold/Silver

Which is better: Gold or Silver? Neither, of course. What a silly question. That's like asking "which is better: Red or Blue?". They're both almost identical.

thepokingmaster123
03-19-2005, 09:27 PM
yes, but it would also depend to which Super bird (Lugia/ho-oh) do you want to give its fabled attack. I prefer Gold, because I like Ho-oh to have Sacred fire more than Aeroblast 4 Lugia. So, there is a difference.

sybersaur3000
03-20-2005, 12:06 AM
I prefer Lugia too.

I knew everything you posted LugiaTamer...

Master Vrook
03-20-2005, 10:10 AM
I Would Prefere Ho-oH srry if i spelt it wrong lol i like Fire Over Water its so simple

thepokingmaster123
03-24-2005, 11:30 PM
hmm...

Aeroblast:100 damage (150 with stab); increased critical hit rate...

Sacred fire:150 with stab, 50 percent chance of burn.

Burn lowers Attack stats by one point, so sacred fire has 50 percent chance of lowering attack...

how's that?? the only other attack that gives you the 50% attack loweing ratio that does damage is mist ball, and it SUX!!!

besides; Sacred fire has been voted the second best attack after Spore...

200th post!!! OMG, son!!

Missingno mystery
03-25-2005, 04:40 PM
From Brady's official PokeDex:
attack-type-power-accuracy-PP-notes
Aeroblast-flying-100-95-5-increased chance of critical hitting
Sacred fire-fire-100-95-5-50% burn
The only difference is the type and out come. I say Lugia's better cause he's cooler.

thepokingmaster123
03-26-2005, 12:55 AM
yea; it is...

yet...

Aeroblast is a normal-ATK move
Sacred Fire is a Special-ATK move

yet...

Lugia specializes in SPECIAL atk
Ho-Oh specializes in NORMAL atk

how dumb is that??

Mysterio
03-27-2005, 11:37 PM
I like Silver better than Gold because of Lugia knowing Aeroblast. But, like my other legendaries, I keep him in my PC. The game's not fun if you have a super-strong Pokemon.
But I like Gold because Ho-Oh is easier to get to for me.

ball
03-28-2005, 06:44 AM
Aeroblast is the BEST flying attack, its better because it does more damage of his critical rate ratio, besides aeroblast looks cooler. Burning isnt nothing much, your opponent have only lovered attack, which is nothing compared to reeeeeealy high damage.

Pierre25
03-29-2005, 04:24 AM

Yes, you heard right

King Zark
03-29-2005, 12:06 PM
What are the other differences between crystal and g/s besides animations and unknown part.

ball
03-29-2005, 06:56 PM
you cant clone in cristal ( use the dublication trick).