PDA

View Full Version : Crank Dat Clan Recruits(need active members)

scarface_1128
10-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Everyone that joinas must add member of crank that to their sign and must also add the link to our website to your sign.

Rules:
1. No Spamming.(we have a website for that
2. Try to use the best grammar possible.
3. If you are in a different clan,dont talk about it here. Only Crank dat chat.
4.You may join if your in a different clan

Leaders:
Scarface_1128
Rel_12

Members:

IV Breeders(people who are willing to iv breed for us)

Rectuitment battlers(people who will battle people that want to join)

Battling Rules:
6 vs. 6
Level 100 Set Match
Singles/Doubles
OHKO/sleep/evasion/species clauses
No Ubers/hacks
LEGENDS ALLOWED!(max 2)
No Disconnecting

Note-you will not have have to have a recruitment battle.

MomoPwnsYou
10-22-2007, 11:47 PM
If you could make this a little more organised it would be great but there are already to many clans oh and by the way I have GIMP so can I make banners for this clan?

Oh also I can try out battle for you so you can have decent battlers. Your welcome
~Momo~

ziege
10-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Scarface you use hacked pokemon. Your starmie was able to take an x-scizor critical hit with 1/4 damage. Dud3 checked your pokes and they turned out hacks.

pikachu25king
10-23-2007, 12:20 AM
you expect to have people join with you if you use hacked pokemon

scarface_1128
10-23-2007, 12:24 AM
dud3 the 1 tat uses hacked pokemon and he using it as an excuse to say i do.

and as an x-scissor to starmie.when i battle u.my starmie has 206 def so dont ask me how it can survive.

bottom line.no i dont use hacks

ziege
10-23-2007, 12:43 AM
dud3 the 1 tat uses hacked pokemon and he using it as an excuse to say i do.

and as an x-scissor to starmie.when i battle u.my starmie has 206 def so dont ask me how it can survive.

bottom line.no i dont use hacks

Dud3 would never use hacks.

scarface_1128
10-23-2007, 12:53 AM
neither would i.

Darkneos
10-23-2007, 01:53 AM
ok enough just forge a smile and say good luck

pikabeeash
10-23-2007, 01:57 AM
Well you don't use proper grammer

Darkneos
10-23-2007, 11:09 AM
Well you don't use proper grammer
who me i never use proper grammer

Zippy
10-23-2007, 02:25 PM

You might want to try using proper grammer.:oops::oops::tongue:

Nature
10-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Scarface_1128, seriously i hope your clan goes to hell because, there is no point in using hacks nub.

Mystogan
10-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Scarface, this thread is very unorganized and I doubt people will join under that condition. Also, reading the other posts, I see that alot people accuse you of hacking. Well Dud3 and Ziege will never kid around in this condition. Also I recommend you use more organization and proper grammer. Overall, work on those things and your clan will be sucessful.

Rocco147
10-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Scarface, this thread is very unorganized and I doubt people will join under that condition. Also, reading the other posts, I see that alot people accuse you of hacking. Well Dud3 and Ziege will never kid around in this condition. Also I recommend you use more organization and proper grammer. Overall, work on those things and your clan will be sucessful.

alot of hypocrites here >.>
its funny how some of you complaint about his pokemons and claiming he hacks when alot of your guy's pokes are hacks aswell. dont even ask me who im talking about cause u know who you are =]

to be truthful, i gave up on telling alot of people around here about hacks cause almost everyone here is in denial.
pe2k, 1 or 2 months ago was awsome. now its just icompletely nvaded by hackers.

NinjaDuelist
10-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Listen up! I don't care how unorganized and incomplete this clan is, you should never say things like:

Scarface_1128, seriously i hope your clan goes to hell because, there is no point in using hacks nub.

Now, I know that one of my ten fingers are pointing to Nature, but she was the first example I could find. I've seen pikabeeach and many others who have posted in other threads doing the same thing. I can name more names, but I have better things to do. Like I have said time and time again, just keep it simple and either wish the person the best of luck, or, like some of you have been doing (pat yourselves on the back), give advice.

So, scarface, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. ^_^

-ND

Mystogan
10-23-2007, 04:21 PM
Listen up! I don't care how unorganized and incomplete this clan is, you should never say things like:

Now, I know that one of my ten fingers are pointing to Nature, but she was the first example I could find. I've seen pikabeeach and many others who have posted in other threads doing the same thing. I can name more names, but I have better things to do. Like I have said time and time again, just keep it simple and either wish the person the best of luck, or, like some of you have been doing (pat yourselves on the back), give advice.

So, scarface, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. ^_^

-ND

I agree to because I try to help clans with their organization but again I admit I'm a jerk to some clans. So forgive me for being a jerk to any clans that I misjudged. Sorry Crank Dat Clan for being a a jerk and spamming your thread.

NinjaDuelist
10-23-2007, 04:23 PM
I agree to because I try to help clans with their organization but again I admit I'm a jerk to some clans. So forgive me for being a jerk to any clans that I misjudged.

You haven't been too bad. I admit myself that there has been many clans that have popped up and would only be a paragraph of information, and we all know that it won't succeed. However, its usually better to say nothing but good luck.

I will leave it at that, as flooding scarface's clan thread with this discussion is pointless. I will chat with a mod later today (hopefully) and I'd like to have this problem taken care of.

-ND

Jack of Clovers
10-24-2007, 07:09 PM

Well, you should. It is a forum rule after all. Please use proper grammar.

--------------

Guys, don't bring accusations into someones Clan. Just let them start a clan how they want. If you don't want to battle someone, you don't have to. And if the clan doesn't get any challenges, it'll die on it's own. If you guys have a personal problem with a member, talk with a Moderator about it.

scarface - I don't think your clan will work out with the bad press going around.

~Jack~