PDA

View Full Version : {DS}Pokemon: A New Region

ArusuesFactor
10-22-2007, 07:57 PM
The discussion thread is finally open. You know what to do. Enjoy!!!

ArusuesFactor
10-22-2007, 10:41 PM
Hey everyone. My little step-brother is joining the RP and he already sent me his sign-up through pm. He goes by "Legendary_Pikachu." So he won't be some foreign person. He's ready to rp. He wanted to be a major character, so I made him a guy that trainers have to battle at the end of Victory Road to prove their skill. So now he's in.

Upcoming Yirrah Events

--{Halloween Day} Presentation and Grand Opening of Poke'land in Roland City.

All Gym leaders and Elite Four members including the Pokemon Champ must show up.
Roleplayers, try to have your characters in the city by Halloween for the special event.

Saraibre Ryu
10-22-2007, 11:06 PM
Aww, my charry won't like that. Well, it is my fav holiday, so it'll work out. Especially that I have an Ariados in my current party. That adds to the flavour. Hee hee...

ArusuesFactor
10-22-2007, 11:53 PM
It will be fun. Saraibre, would you like to help me plan what we should do in the Halloween event? I have some ideas and I would love to use yours. If you decide to help with it, pm me because I would like it to be a surprise for the others. :cool:

Saraibre Ryu
10-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Sure thing, I'll PM you something as soon as I come up with an idea.

ArusuesFactor
10-23-2007, 12:04 AM
Excellent. I look forward to doing business with you.:cool:

We have to make this pretty cool.

Saraibre Ryu
10-23-2007, 12:24 AM
Okay, if we've agreed on the idea, the are you going to forward the details to the other League members?

BTW I've chosen those Pokemon I was talking about.

ArusuesFactor
10-23-2007, 12:33 AM
Yes. They need to know. I'll forward them. Especially the speeches.

-Alone-
10-23-2007, 12:44 AM
Lol, On Halloween in the poke-festival, Im gonna make my character catch a duskull that loves poke-contests.

ArusuesFactor
10-23-2007, 12:54 AM
Do whatever you want. This is like a virtual life. And trust me, the Halloween event will be fun.

Saraibre Ryu
10-23-2007, 01:02 AM
Too right it will! Its a guarentee! I'm sure of it! We'll have to put the info up a few days ahead of time, like on Monday next week or something.

ArusuesFactor
10-23-2007, 01:10 AM
Yep. I can't wait. I'll put it up either Sunday or Monday of next week.

Wild_Fire
10-23-2007, 01:25 AM
I have a charizard i use for travel, so is it alright if I use him to travel to Roland for the event?

Might catch a few electric pokemon to train, so I have more of variety in my battles, but Ill make sure at least 4 of my pokemon are fire-type, because i am a fire gym leader. The elctric pokemon are there in case there if Im up against water pokemon.

I might not be here the 27th or 28th, because of an anime event and my birthday, so I may not post those days.

ArusuesFactor
10-23-2007, 03:50 AM
Well if it is a flying-type, I don't see why I should say no. Of course you may use Charizard. Also thanks for letting me know that you're not going to be here for those two days. It's good to inform somebody early.:cool:

RawrIsMyMiddleName
10-23-2007, 05:22 AM
Man, we have to be here on Halloween to RP it? I don't think I can make it, man.

ArusuesFactor
10-23-2007, 02:57 PM
It's okay. I'll see if I can do something. When will you be available?

MikaelO
10-23-2007, 06:09 PM
Can we catch Pokémon along the journey?

ArusuesFactor
10-23-2007, 06:19 PM
Of course you can.:cool:

Legendary_Pikachu
10-23-2007, 06:30 PM
Here are the Pokemon you should expect to fight.:

-Infernape
-Dragonair
-Glaceon
-????????
-????????
-????????

Wild_Fire
10-23-2007, 08:01 PM
I can be thr on Halloween. Im passing out candy this year, so ill be home.

ArusuesFactor
10-23-2007, 08:05 PM
That's cool. As a matter of fact, everybody that is going to be here tell me through pm.:cool:

Wild_Fire
10-23-2007, 08:07 PM
Agh, I was posting earlier to this rp at school, but a teacher had to kick me off because a class was coming in. So I quick copyied and opasted it onto a document, printer it, and went home.

Can't wait for the event. What else are we gonna do there?

ArusuesFactor
10-23-2007, 08:14 PM
Saraibre and I already made plans for it. It will be awesome. I'll post up the information about it next Sunday or Monday.:cool:

Wild_Fire
10-23-2007, 08:14 PM
Okay, that's cool. I guess I'll jsut have to wait then. :biggrin:

Saraibre Ryu
10-23-2007, 11:10 PM
Okay, I had a question. Is it possible to be related to other characters from other regions from the games? I was planning that Itarai be related to Anabel from the Battle Frontier. They'd be cousins FYI.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
10-23-2007, 11:12 PM
It's okay. I'll see if I can do something. When will you be available?

Maybe the day after and before. I don't know, maybe someone can bunny for me. It's fine with me, but I might be here at the morning on Halloween. From 2 to five maybe. We'll see.

Monkey Boy
10-24-2007, 01:25 AM
Wow Legendary Pikachu heh who said I cant sneek out of victory road :eek: I Might Catch a Abra there and use it and BTW 5 Q

Can I Have the Manphy Egg?
Can Manaphy Hatch?
Can Manphy Battle?
Can Manphy Be In Contests?
Can Manphys do other stuff?

Nice to see this just one thing.....
PLEASE POST A LOT

Neo_Shadow_Guardian
10-24-2007, 10:19 PM
I am also probably not going to post on the 27th as well seeing that I'm going to be going to the same Anime Event that Wile_Fire is gonna go to. I may not be on on Halloween. I have to go Trick-or-Treating. Who can give up free candy?

ArusuesFactor
10-29-2007, 11:49 PM
Hey people. I'm sad to say that the Halloween event will not be able to go on due to rp activity. I'm very sorry everyone. Anyways, enjoy the rp.:cool:

Saraibre Ryu
10-30-2007, 01:09 PM
Well, thats to bad. I'd be posting, but I haven't had time to. Anyway, it turns out I'm running a haunted house anyway tomorrow.

Well hopefully we can have a Christmas event.

Wild_Fire
10-31-2007, 12:51 AM
Okay, I was discussing with NSG about our test battle at my gy, and reducing the battle to one pokemon each. But now that we aren't having it, Monkey_Boy can challenge me once Im done with NSG's rp character.

Sorry, I havent been posting lately, my dad was setting up my computer, and my cable company I go under was working on their internet service, so it was down all day until now.

Monkey Boy
11-04-2007, 01:22 PM
Ok Im waiting for your move wild fire

Saraibre Ryu
11-04-2007, 01:25 PM
I really need Gaby to post, or at least someone else who is in Glacia City. I got nothing right now.

MikaelO
11-04-2007, 01:35 PM
I have nothing to do too... I already messed the things up, with my characters atittude.

ArusuesFactor
11-04-2007, 01:41 PM
I realize that the rp is slowing down as of late and I would like to apologize. It has gotten really confusing for me. We have two option we may turn to.

1) We could all get back on track.

2) We can just start the rp over.

Which one people?

MikaelO
11-04-2007, 01:48 PM
I think that if some of us are in Glacia, we should get the action there. The other characters, are in Auron (or something like that), and they are making the action there too!

We should create an event (like the one with Halloween), that could put all the characters together. What do you think?

Monkey Boy
11-04-2007, 01:50 PM
I realize that the rp is slowing down as of late and I would like to apologize. It has gotten really confusing for me. We have two option we may turn to.

1) We could all get back on track. YES!

2) We can just start the rp over. NO!

Which one people?

So far the fallowing pepole are On track
Monkey Boy
Angel fire
Some Others

Mewchirio
11-04-2007, 01:54 PM
I think that if some of us are in Glacia, we should get the action there. The other characters, are in Auron (or something like that), and they are making the action there too!

We should create an event (like the one with Halloween), that could put all the characters together. What do you think?
An event would be a good idea! The champion could say a meeting will be on for selcted trainers and Gym leaders/Elite 4 members etc.

Mewchirio

Saraibre Ryu
11-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Of course, lay it all down on me when I'm the one who's brain dead! Well, I guess I put myself up there when I took the Champion job they eh? Ah, I'll think of something. It doesn't take me that long to think of something interesting anyway.

MikaelO
11-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Well... I can help you if you want Saraibre, btu my charrie is just a 'bad-mooded' gym leader...

Saraibre Ryu
11-04-2007, 02:13 PM
At least right now he is anyway. So far I've come up with a one-on-one tourny with Pokemon that have a 4x weakness to one type or more.

What do you people think?

ArusuesFactor
11-04-2007, 03:08 PM
It seems pretty good.

From now on, I'll get back into the roleplay. I've been so busy.

Saraibre Ryu
11-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Now that Serebii upgraded the D/P dex, it has a damage metre for each Pokemon, making it easier to pick your Pokemon. Any pokemon with a 4x under at least one type may enter.

I've already chosen mine.

Mewchirio
11-04-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm the professor, so do ya want me to ref? Because i don't battle...

Mewchirio

EDIT: 600th post!

Saraibre Ryu
11-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Yeah, you could ref Chiro.

Only 4 more posts before I can get another VPP!

MikaelO
11-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Saraibre, do you wanna explain that tournament a little more? With rules and stuff like that? Just to give the other RPs something to read and not to think that the RP is dead :razz: joking.

Anyways, I wanted you to explain me more about the tournament! Can you do that?

Saraibre Ryu
11-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Yeah, I'll work out the rules and place and stuff like that:

Event: The One-on-One Tournament
Place: Scarpore City
Rules:
Pokemon with a 4x weakness to one type or more only.
Only one Pokemon with you the entire tournament.
No item usage, held items are exempt.
Elimination style. You lose once, you fall to the losing bracket. Lose twice, you're out for good.
Prize: Its a surprise.

Yeah, thats what I have so far.

MikaelO
11-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Well, I think every RP, should put here the Pokémon he/she will enter in the tourney.

Filling this sheet:

Character:
Pokémon (4x weakness):

Saraibre Ryu
11-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Okay then, if we need an SU, which I think its a good idea, the it'll be this:

Name:
Pokemon:
4x Weakness:

I'd like them PM'd to me so we can't all out match the other by having a better Pkemon than the last one. I can check on Serebii for weaknesses, so don't try and cheat.

Mewchirio
11-04-2007, 05:44 PM
I like the idea!
It'll definitely bring us all together, but where will itbe?

mewchirio

Saraibre Ryu
11-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Okay, I've already got my Pokemon picked, and theres another rule that no two people can have the same Pokemon. And its in Scarpore City.

Trendy Tournament: 4x Weakness
This is whats taken so far:
Tyranitar
Pelipper
Probopass

There is a deadline, you have until November 12 to register. I'll be away this weekend, going on a shopping trip and playing a Wii for the first time.

Wild_Fire
11-04-2007, 07:20 PM
So, by getting back on track, we'll do this tournament? I guess thats okay. But whats the 4x weakness thing, i dont get that. *brain-fart*

Saraibre Ryu
11-04-2007, 10:53 PM
Gyrados has a 4x weakness to electric attacks for example. Thats what I mean.

Wild_Fire
11-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Oh. I see. I don't know if I'll enter, because none of my party pokemon have a 4x weakness. They all are prone or 2x to ground attacks. but if Im wrong, just tell me.

Monkey Boy
11-05-2007, 01:57 AM
Come On wild Fire make a move I just defeated Monfeno with Pikachu and you must choose a next pokemon

Wild_Fire
11-05-2007, 03:47 AM
Well Im not on 24/7, you know. i had to go outside for a while. Be patient, will ya. You kinda get on ym nerves, as for other impatient people.

Oh, neo_shadow_guardian said she lost interest in this rp. I asked her why, and she really didnt have a reason. so what will we do now we have one less elite 4 member.

Saraibre Ryu
11-05-2007, 01:15 PM
I could substitute with another character.

You don't have to use a Pokemon thats in your party right now, we all have more Pokemon that aren't in our roster. Besides you might be surprised at what you'll find.

Okay, I thought about my Tourny thing last night and I finally have a name for it. I'm calling them Trendy Tournaments, and they're not all going to be battles, some might be contests.

Wild_Fire
11-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Cool. I don't know if I'll join either, but I'll have to search for pokemon I would like to enter before I would confirm that. So I gues Im undecided.

Monkey Boy
11-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Cool. I don't know if I'll join either, but I'll have to search for pokemon I would like to enter before I would confirm that. So I gues Im undecided.

Mind battling faster Ponyta is hit 3 times about to hit for the 4th time in my awsome cambo!

ArusuesFactor
11-06-2007, 12:45 AM
I hate to say it, but Monkey_Boy, if you don't start improving your post, you'll have to be removed from the rp.

Saraibre Ryu
11-06-2007, 02:20 AM
I hate to say it, but Monkey_Boy, if you don't start improving your post, you'll have to be removed from the rp.

If I may say something along side that, MB is saying that the moves he's making are hits. I, in my opinion, think that is mini-modding. To go into statistics here, Thunder has a 70% accuracy rating, and same with Slam. But thats besides the point.

Wild_Fire
11-06-2007, 03:42 AM
Mind battling faster Ponyta is hit 3 times about to hit for the 4th time in my awsome cambo!

*cough*Rapidash*cough*

Plus, in battles, you cant have invincible combos. That is minor godmodding, which is not fair. Your battling strategy is unoriginal and rushed, and if your posts don't get better, I will cut short your challenge with me, and go to the rp academy.

Saraibre Ryu
11-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Okay, I've come up with some basic rules for the Trendy Tournaments:

1: You cannot use the same Pokemon twice in a row.
2: You cannot use the same Pokemon as someone else.
3: Lose two battles and you're eliminated from the tournament if it is battle style.
4: All battle style registrations are private messaged to myself, contest tournaments can be public.
5: Follow the specific rules of the Trendy Tournament.

Okay, thats all I wanted to say. I'm going to post after this.

Wild_Fire
11-07-2007, 08:29 PM
I think im just goign to be a spectator in this event. Ill see how it runs, and maybe ill join another one if there will be another one.

Wild_Fire
11-08-2007, 08:35 PM
sorry for double post, but I just have something to say.

Some think no, but I think yes. I think we should start over. We really should. The purpose of the rp has gotten sloppy, and neo_shadow_guardian, an elite 4 member, has lost interest, so we need to find a person who will fill in that spot for her. And its going kinda slow. im just concerned for the future this rp has the way its going.

Vespking
11-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Well, there is Mewchirio wandering around aimlessly, you could offer the post of 2nd? Elite to him, just a suggestion?

Wild_Fire
11-09-2007, 08:22 PM
I think that would be okay. I really think we should start over. Before it gets too far in the rp and before it gets to messy.