View Full Version : DAMN IT! moments

Stardy
10-23-2007, 12:54 PM
You ever had one of these?
Recently I did, and this is why

BasketBall match: Semi Final of a big tourny
Mins/Secs : What number: Why?
Start Jump Off: Foul 1: Touched ball while it was coming down
00.07: Foul 2: I put my team in early lead, but Ref says I played on when he called foul
00.23: Foul 3: A opponant shouts nasty stuff, I shout back, third foul to me, none to them
00.41: Foul 4: Opponant throws ball off my leg, I get a foul for 'kicking'
01.00: Foul 5 and off: I fell over:redface: acused of diving

Half Time: Us 17:4 Them
Ref makes nasty comments, I shout some back, he DQ's us!
Now im hated by all...

Bulletangel
10-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Aw that sucks :(

I have a damn it moment for you.

School muck up day today because it's the last day of school. Its a tradition some would be familiar with. Where you just make a general mess of the school.

Well im being blamed for majority of it simply because they needed someone to blame.
Im in so much deep trouble to the point of where i cant sit my exams because they're so uptight and sad. Im talking about my final exams. The total of my entire schooling life.

And its even worse. The worst done was water bsed paint on the mirrors of the school. I mean, CMON!
Im sure you guys have done so much worse to your schools when you had a muck up day.
Here's them, ruining my fond moments of school by telling me i can't do something so important to my life. I worked so hard this year. For what? Nothing.

there you go for an uneven game. Tell me thats just stupid.

Stardy
10-23-2007, 01:14 PM
Aw that sucks :(

I have a damn it moment for you.

School muck up day today because it's the last day of school. Its a tradition some would be familiar with. Where you just make a general mess of the school.

Well im being blamed for majority of it simply because they needed someone to blame.
Im in so much deep trouble to the point of where i cant sit my exams because they're so uptight and sad. Im talking about my final exams. The total of my entire schooling life.

And its even worse. The worst done was water bsed paint on the mirrors of the school. I mean, CMON!
Im sure you guys have done so much worse to your schools when you had a muck up day.
Here's them, ruining my fond moments of school by telling me i can't do something so important to my life. I worked so hard this year. For what? Nothing.

there you go for an uneven game. Tell me thats just stupid.

Thats stupid?
now my comment
sucks to be you, but look on the bright side, last day of school = HOLIDAYS

Bulletangel
10-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Thats stupid?
now my comment
sucks to be you, but look on the bright side, last day of school = HOLIDAYS
True, but this was going to be my last day of school anyway.

It was my last day FOREVER =P

But now its all ruined because some stupid teachers want to blame me for something i didnt do =(

Oh well, i guess i'll live. Viva La Holidays Forever!! =D

Stardy
10-23-2007, 01:26 PM
True, but this was going to be my last day of school anyway.

It was my last day FOREVER =P

But now its all ruined because some stupid teachers want to blame me for something i didnt do =(

Oh well, i guess i'll live. Viva La Holidays Forever!! =D
ok then.
Think yourself lucky, im still in school, plenty more people to hate me at the min. *it was the school team, farthest we got in 10 years, where we lost in the final.
We have trophies of every sport EXCEPT BasketBall*