Lucavi
10-24-2007, 02:11 AM
heh, the pro's outweigh the con's by far. I'd love to be a mother someday

Ranma
10-24-2007, 02:17 AM
Yah, the pros outweigh the cons.

Tamer Marco
10-24-2007, 02:18 AM
lol, were you serious in making this poll? I would hope that most people see the pro's (mostly nothing you mentioned :P) in having kids.

Of course there are other factors into it, but if you are ready to be a parent it shouldn't be a problem really...

Fire Away
10-24-2007, 02:24 AM
lol, were you serious in making this poll? I would hope that most people see the pro's (mostly nothing you mentioned :P) in having kids.

Of course there are other factors into it, but if you are ready to be a parent it shouldn't be a problem really...

Agreed. IMO, it's the time in your life that'll determine when you have kids, since there'll be more pros or con depending on when you have one. If you have one during high school, you can add something about (probably) having to drop out and get a job.

In the long run, though, I think the cons are worth it. I love children.

Bryce
10-24-2007, 02:30 AM
heh, the pro's outweigh the con's by far. I'd love to be a mother someday

I would love to be a mother one day too!! i mean, err... father.. xD

"toiletry issues"? who doesnt have those these days? =P

PROs FOR THE WIN! :O

Stubby Boardman
10-24-2007, 02:30 AM
id say pro cause just cause thats why

Eternal Moonlight
10-24-2007, 03:33 AM
I never plan on having kids. But in the long run, babies of today are the citizens of tomorow. I`ll say Pro

Charbok
10-24-2007, 03:34 AM
I'd love to be a mother someday
*Holds back from saying something rude and possibly offensive* :wink:

lol, were you serious in making this poll?

Do you know me at all? Of course I was serious! :tongue:

Stardy
10-24-2007, 11:33 AM
Um.. Pro?

I dont know, im 13 for god sake, im supposed to be, like 13 1/4 before I tihnk of these things

Shiny Loser
10-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Pro, duh. Simply because of Albert Einstein's new equation sent up from Hell: B=TF2. Baby= Tasty Food too! Baby flesh is a refined delicacy, enjoyed by from the brainless TO the brainless (believe me, that's 1/4th of the US Population!) and baby juice a slightly rarer but more costly drink than your usual soda or vinegar or that something that I don't really like to say on here but I should mention. Babies are nutritious as food, which is enough reason to say that every poor person in Africa is too ignorant to know that a good source of nutrition is right in your own home. Some famous baby-eaters include Osama Bin Laden, George Bush Sr., Paris Hilton's momma whatever her name is, and last but not least, Albert Einstein himself.

So pro for the win. More babies, more food. Less hunger. Less babies. What an unvicious great cycle.

Hazmat
10-24-2007, 01:19 PM
-Makes a great pawn in divorce negotiations

*shakes head*

That's horrible. Shame on you.

=[[

earth_type_rule
10-24-2007, 01:49 PM
Who the hell do you think you are? Babies Pro/Con? You are talking Next generation of people asswhipe!

You don't see me doing "Charbok: Pro or Con?"

Jezus christ, how dumb can you be.

Now don't be a ******* wiseguy Charbok. You know what I'm talking about. You're smart enough.

Jack of Clovers
10-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Con. I'm against overpopulation.

~Jack~

TeirusuFX
10-24-2007, 07:22 PM
And now...a quote from Snape...when he talks about the Potions O.W.L...

Pro, without babies, the human race will die out, and dinosaurs will once again roam the Earth

"...I expect you to scrape an 'acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

DarkAmethyst
10-24-2007, 07:56 PM
IMO, babies are pro, but I don't plan on having any in my lifetime. Unless I adopt one...:oops:

Seawolf
10-24-2007, 08:03 PM
I will be the first female to admit it- I am too vain and selfish to consider it anytime soon.

Maybe I will think about adopting one day, but kids make me nervous enough as it is.

Loyal Arcanine
10-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Pro. I'd love to have kids. Though not until at least another 10-15 years. :tongue:

Charbok
10-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Who the hell do you think you are? Babies Pro/Con? You are talking Next generation of people asswhipe!

You don't see me doing "Charbok: Pro or Con?"

Jezus christ, how dumb can you be.

Now don't be a ******* wiseguy Charbok. You know what I'm talking about. You're smart enough.

Wow...
I certainly didn't see that coming.

Pooka
10-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Definitely pro. I'd love to have children but not for a long time though, I want to enjoy my life while I still can.

Xerion
10-24-2007, 10:59 PM
Are babies a good thing or a bad thing?

Pros

-Cute
-Continues the family line
-Gives meaning to many peoples' lives
-Hopefully takes care of you when you get old
-Increases government welfare benefits
-Makes a great pawn in divorce negotiations
-Lasts longer than a pet

Cons

-Noisy
-Stinky
-Expensive
-Completely defenseless
-Not very conversational
-Has "toiletry issues"
-Eats like a pig
Stinky:Well, aren't you stinky when you take a #2
Noisy:There are alot of other noisy things out their
Expensive:So are ipods and comps, but they're worth it.
Eat's like a pig: I've seen worse, and they can't help it, they're babies :ermm:.

I say Pro!

-Xerion

Shadow Eevee
10-24-2007, 11:59 PM
Wow. Who'd actually make a poll like this?

Pros. It's just common sense.

Fire Away
10-25-2007, 12:05 AM
Wow. Who'd actually make a poll like this?

Pros. It's just common sense.

Except that there are three people who didn't vote Pro obviously have differring opinions?

karmachameleon
10-25-2007, 12:10 AM
Pro- they're delicious! :hungry:

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
10-25-2007, 01:04 AM
I say pro.
However too many at once, and by that i mean 2=con.

c-wooper
10-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Babies rock!!

DragoniteMistress
10-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Con. I'm against overpopulation.

~Jack~

*Luffs*

Overpopulation is huge, people. Yes: citizens of tomorrow, could cure cancer without radiation or chemotherapy, etc., etc. we've all heard it before. But seriously? How many of us are going to be pushing out little brats who turn up as spoiled adolescents and yet another soccer mom/business dad?

Dang, second female to admit the vain and selfishness ;_; I'd loathe having kids. So loud, obnoxious, and you basically have to wait on them hand and foot. I don't have the patience let alone selflessness for that xD

EmBreon
10-26-2007, 07:17 PM
If I hadn't grown up watching more children than to my liking, I would probably love them. But considering I've seen my fair share of evil (and at times, disgusting) babies, I am not prepared to have one of them as my own any time soon.

Therefore I am con for the time being.

SunshineWingull
10-26-2007, 08:30 PM
"toiletry issues"? who doesnt have those these days? =P

Lawyers don't. They're really hillbillies in disguise, so they have outhouses.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-27-2007, 06:31 AM
I think the pros outweigh the cons. I'd love to be a mother sometime soon, too. Besides, if there weren't babies, how will life continue on this planet? :tongue:

Fire Away
10-27-2007, 06:41 PM
I think the pros outweigh the cons. I'd love to be a mother sometime soon, too. Besides, if there weren't babies, how will life continue on this planet? :tongue:

If everyone stopped having babies right now we'd be fine for a while. We've got more than enough people to carry on the human race.

_AshenEagle_
10-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Depending on who you are/what your situation is/how you where raised..etc..will affect which choice is made, personally i say cons...im not at the point in my life where a baby would be appropriate/i dont like being around screaming stinky babies...not that i hate them or anything...everything has its ups and downs :oops: