PDA

View Full Version : TERRIBLY close call for my cat...

Cow_Guy
10-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Here's a harsh story about my cat.

Yesterday, we did laundry. We put everything away. The cat jumped into a drawer (somehow) when my mom wasn't looking. She closed it. THIS MORNING, I found it. Isn't my cat lucky? Luckiest of all, the drawer was COMPLETELY SHUT.

(She was in there for at least 10 hours.)

Dark Lightning
10-26-2007, 11:06 AM
omg
ten hours?lol..

Cow_Guy
10-26-2007, 11:19 AM
Maybe 7 hours, but 10 might be right!

Emily
10-26-2007, 11:44 AM
Whoa, that poor cat! :eek:

miyoun
10-26-2007, 11:54 AM
I'm glad your cat survived something.

silverfrost
10-26-2007, 12:14 PM
:o She didn't meow to be let out or anything? I know my kitty would have freaked out and pooped in there or something. He's pretty anxious. :l

miyoun
10-26-2007, 12:39 PM
:o She didn't meow to be let out or anything? I know my kitty would have freaked out and pooped in there or something. He's pretty anxious. :l

My male cat would've had a heart attack.

Or opened the door.

We had a locked box think to take the cats to the vet and Bud got out. So he got his jab the next day.

Pooka
10-26-2007, 07:49 PM

Yesterday, we did laundry. We put everything away. The cat jumped into a drawer (somehow) when my mom wasn't looking. She closed it. THIS MORNING, I found it. Isn't my cat lucky? Luckiest of all, the drawer was COMPLETELY SHUT.

Your lucky it didn't try and go into the dishwasher or washing machine, I've heard that happen before. :oops:

Shadow Eevee
10-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Wow, that's lucky. My bird died the other day.

JentleViolence
10-26-2007, 09:05 PM
How did it not run out of air? o.o Anyway, that's a very lucky cat.

Wow, that's lucky. My bird died the other day.

I'm so sorry SE. :o

Cow_Guy
10-27-2007, 12:17 AM
Pooka, it was a dresser. SF, it scratched (not meowed.)

Bryce
10-27-2007, 03:56 AM
hehe, that's nothing...

a couple months ago (could've been a year) i heard on the news about this girl sending a package to someone in France (from the U.S.) and i guess her cat must have jumped into the box before she sealed it, but it got shipped with the box & the cat was in there for like 2 days while it was being sent overseas :O

luckily it survived, but it was all dehydrated & whatnot ;_;

Leman
10-27-2007, 03:58 AM

O.O Poor kitty. I think it just lost a life. It only has 8. D:

Cow_Guy
10-27-2007, 12:30 PM
hehe, that's nothing...

a couple months ago (could've been a year) i heard on the news about this girl sending a package to someone in France (from the U.S.) and i guess her cat must have jumped into the box before she sealed it, but it got shipped with the box & the cat was in there for like 2 days while it was being sent overseas :O

luckily it survived, but it was all dehydrated & whatnot ;_;

GRRR... WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! Plus, the box would've had a fair amount of air for the cat to survive...

Matt
10-27-2007, 10:50 PM
Cats get stuck in tight places all the time, such as walls or drain pipes, this is nothing big. Drawers are not vacuum-packed, air gets in and out of them, that cat could have lasted a couple of weeks in there i'm sure.

Mitsuzo-kun
10-27-2007, 10:55 PM

XD

I'd hate for Oliver to get stuck. ;_;
He'd poop? XD
Bad cute kitty.

Cats get stuck in tight places all the time, such as walls or drain pipes, this is nothing big. Drawers are not vacuum-packed, air gets in and out of them, that cat could have lasted a couple of weeks in there i'm sure.

XD

You can always trust Matt to shrink things down to the right size. =]

RonRaygunX3
10-27-2007, 11:58 PM
Lucky it survived lol. Just a thought; might your mother have intentionally put your cat in the drawer because she didn't like it or something?

Ranma
10-28-2007, 12:17 AM
Yay, kitty ok ^_^

Once my neighbors cat got outside and was gone for 3 days. That was a close call since they live near a busy road.

Cow_Guy
10-28-2007, 03:40 AM
Lucky it survived lol. Just a thought; might your mother have intentionally put your cat in the drawer because she didn't like it or something?

No! She was worried, she went outside looking at midnight!

_AshenEagle_
10-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Glad your cat turned out okay ^-^

Khashoggi
10-28-2007, 09:57 PM

Without water? :rolleyes:

Matt
10-29-2007, 02:57 AM
Without water? :rolleyes:
You'd be surprised how much it could drag it out.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12306100/

Khashoggi
10-30-2007, 01:20 PM
You'd be surprised how much it could drag it out.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12306100/

I know when I'm beat. :[

Although I wouldn't like to try it with my cats.