PDA

View Full Version : Ever had a random moment while trying to sleep?

earth_type_rule
10-26-2007, 01:39 PM
Well? Do you?

Just yesterday, I was trying to sleep, while I suddenly muttered out of nowhere:

"Ah, there be my fairytale bank account!"

5 seconds later, I was like, "WTF :|"

miyoun
10-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Last night I went;

"Kadaj, I'm your mom. I'M JENOVA."

And it felt normal to me. I was falling asleep when Kadaj turned into Sephiroth in AC.

<__<

Stardy
10-26-2007, 02:14 PM
I once said 'good night from wabby wonky' about a month ago.

My bro never let it go.

miyoun
10-26-2007, 02:16 PM
XD

Shame.

Once my friend woke up and went "LOUISE I CAME THIRD IN MY OWN ROCK CONCERT!!!!!111oneoneELEVEN"

I've never let it go, and it's been three years. XD

Dark Lightning
10-26-2007, 02:27 PM
i woke up once and cried,
"no,get away from me,eek, eek, eek!!"
i believe i was trying to swat a giant fly.

Larvinator
10-26-2007, 03:32 PM
When I was at Girl Scout Camp (eeeugggh *shudders*), my cabinmates insisted that at some point during my sleep I said "Evil bunny rabbits are invading my privacy."

Though, they all kind of hated me for some reason, so I doubt they were telling the truth.

I also have a habit of doing this spastic jerk right before I fall asleep. Often, it wakes me up so I have to start all over again. D=

Knightblazer
10-26-2007, 03:39 PM
Hn. Well, there was once where I suddenly sat up in bed at 6AM and said that I'm late for school... when it was a holiday. ><;

Well, a friend of mine did hear me mutter 'KuteBloomers' one night... ;;;>> I blame Scott.

Knightblazer

Bulletangel
10-26-2007, 03:46 PM
My partner once spoke to me plain and straight.

"I'm sorry, i just wanted to be an advertisment"

Im like...'kaaaayyy...' O_O 'WTF did you just say?!'

TayyabX
10-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Lol xD
I was sleeping, and out of nowhere, I woke up,
and yelled, "It wasn't ME!!!". I scared my brother, since he has
to share a room with me, untill the bunkbed is fixed... =P

TheEvilDookie
10-26-2007, 09:00 PM
I can't recall any of my own incidents but a friend and his brother had a funny moment when them 2 and I were on a camping trip. We were all falling asleep, and I fell asleep pretty quickly since I worked really hard that day, but in the middle of the night my friend and was awake, and his brother started sleeptalking.

Script:

(Before I start, i'm using "R" as my friend and "B" for his brother)

B: "Robbie, ice cream."

R: "What?!"

B: "Vanilla Ice Cream!"

R: "What?!?!?!?!?"

B: "Nevermind..."

The next morning he asked hwat he was talking about and he had no clue :crackup:
We'll never let him live it down xD

Quaint
10-26-2007, 09:14 PM
i'm a pretty... normal... sleeper, but my brother has his moments of sleepwalking.
ok, a couple of months ago, he got crash bandicoot 1 out from the upboard (we were bored) and started playing. we finished the game, so we started going for the gems.

anyway, one night, at about 11:30, i was asleep, but my dad was sitting up watching tv.
my brother walked in, and dad said "shouldn't you be in bed?" and my brother said,"ok dad, i just gotta find that gem", and indicated towards the laundry room.

lol

LS
10-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah.. A couple of nights ago. I was asleep then all of a sudden I wake up I'm like: Chow Bika Wow wow

Yes I said chow Bika wow wow not Bow chika wow wow lmao

Pooka
10-26-2007, 10:18 PM
Yeah, one of my friends is a serious sleepwalker, during a sleepover she pushed someone out of their bed because she thought it was hers!

silverfrost
10-26-2007, 10:46 PM
I talk in my sleep pretty consistently. Every roommate I've had has commented on it. I'm usually just saying normal-ish things or laughing about something, though.

When I was younger, I once screamed at the top of my lungs during a nightmare. I woke my whole family up. :s The dream wasn't even that scary.

Emily
10-27-2007, 12:19 AM
The weirdest things that have happened to me in my sleep are just my frequent dreams (that I don't realise I'm having), where I fall over and wake up... :confused: When I say I don't realise it, I mean that I don't realise that I'm asleep. I mean, I usually think it's just my imagination instead of a dream.

EmBreon
10-27-2007, 01:26 AM
Well, I don't remember saying anything odd, but I do remember slapping myself in the face once for no apparent reason. :/

And then I was all awake and "Um?"

Phantom Kat
10-27-2007, 01:33 AM
My cousin once said a couple of years back that I woke up in the middle of teh night, opened a box of juice, sipped, put it back, and went back to sleep and he would know since he sleeps int he living room and eh would saw me. I dont' remember.

Also, when I used tro sleep in bunk beds (I was ont he top), I would wake up in my parents' room the next morning. =/

- Kat

TayyabX
10-27-2007, 01:42 AM
This is true!
Another one I found out was,
I was sleeping, after seeing the new episode of Avatar book 2 last year.
And I woke up and said - http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l35/avatar_portal/icons/food7575.gif "Food Eats People" xD

I had no idea I did that untill I woke up the next day, and today xD

Nirvash
10-27-2007, 03:16 AM
Kinda. During the summer, I was about to fall asleep, I yelled, "SONIC'S IN BRAWL", for no reason. Of course, that news wasn't released at the time.

Also, I said the name of the girl I like in my sleep when I fell asleep early one night. My brother remembered the next night, and asked, "Who is *insert girl's name here*?"

At a friend's Birthday party, all of the guests spent the night, and I yelled, "ICE CREAM", right after most people had fallen asleep. Everyone yelled, "WHAT THE F*CK?" I was like, "STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM", and then I said, "What the f*ck did I just say?"

I have a few more, only because I live a weird life.

RonRaygunX3
10-27-2007, 06:02 AM
I have these weird sleeping things where I'll wake up randomly and be spasming/ jerking around. Tis' very annoying.

Fire Away
10-27-2007, 06:16 AM
There was an episode of Star Trek playing in the background, and while I was kind of drifting off, I leaned up and yelled, "Push all the buttons cap'n!"

Made no sense, woke everyone up, yeah.

bad time. XD

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-27-2007, 06:17 AM
"Ooooh, this is just so emo!" o.o

I don't remember what I was talking about. Really crazy, though..

Jack of Clovers
10-27-2007, 07:10 AM
At times, I think I've fallen off my bed. I haven't fallen off, but the fear of the fall shakes me up everytime.

~Jack~

Kick the Moon
10-27-2007, 07:14 AM
Yeah, I randomly dozed off and suddenly said "I saw the Chicken ponies! They ARE real!"

Everybody heard me. xD

Quaint
10-27-2007, 07:29 AM
i got another one, there was this guy on a school camp we went on.
he was sleeping on the top bunk, and in the middle of the night, he fell off, broke his thumb, climbed back up and fell back to sleep.

he woke up the next morning, having slept through the night with a broke thumb. lol.

Wandering Mew
10-27-2007, 08:06 AM
While I was trying to sleep? no. I have been know to talk in my sleep though. Boy is it embarrassing. >_<

Shen
10-27-2007, 08:32 AM
I also have a habit of doing this spastic jerk right before I fall asleep. Often, it wakes me up so I have to start all over again. D=

Hehe...the same thing happens to me, though often times it's because I'm forgetting something important while going to sleep, but when it's just because, it gets irritating.

Oh, and this one time while I was falling asleep, my step-sister (who'd been asleep for hours) started screaming at the top of her lungs (not like when you wake up from a nightmare, I mean like she was being killed), and unfortunately enough, I had watched "Silent Hill" earlier that night before going to bed, so I sat straight up in bed, thinking that I was gonna get killed by Pyramid Head, nearly knocking myself out in the process (I was on the bottom bunk in my room).

Turns out that my sister has what are called "night terrors." They're worse than nightmares (somehow), and, while rare, scare the living $%@# out of her...until she goes back to sleep, and forgets it ever happened...

Exophi
10-27-2007, 10:07 AM
One time while I had a friend sleeping over I spontaneously shouted, "Sniper with a blender!"

I suppose it's what happens when you play too much Halo before going to sleep... :oops:

He's never forgotten it, and neither have any of my other friends who he's told.

Another rather strange moment was a time when I woke up at just after one in the morning. This was back when I was small... ten years or so. Anyhow, when I did wake up I flew up about three feet into the air, slamming into the top bunk of my old bed.

To this day I still have no idea how it happened...

Finchy
10-27-2007, 11:56 AM
I fell out of the bed in our resort in Florida last week. Only thing is, I fell out of the bottom of the bed, not the side. Still trying to work that one out ._.

Other than that, my brother tells me I tend to make a range of funny noises while I sleep. I'm sure he'll learn to get over it though :P

wildfire1313
11-02-2007, 03:22 AM
I sometimes get a feelong that I'm falling and just jerk awake annoyingly.

I have also been told by my brother that one noght I just mumbled
"No pizza? Bring in the fish." WTF!!!???

I do like pizza though:hungry:

Ridley
11-02-2007, 03:35 AM
I tend to sleep on the floor next to my bed instead of on it (don't ask), and one night I woke up suddenly and twitched really hard or something, and my arm and head smashed into the metal bars on the bottom of my bed.

Don't know why I twitched really hard like that, but it hurt really bad.

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-02-2007, 04:13 AM
Hehe, the memories...

Well, Once I fell off my bed and immediately yelled out, "ROFLMAO!!!"

T'was pretty funny to my friend who was sleeping over.

Shiny Loser
11-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Never a random moment when I was sleeping, a random moment that happened yesterday while I was watching a funny video with my brother. I supposedly said spontaneously, "England is trying to destroy all evidence of its past". My brother asked, "How come?" and I went, "Did I say something?"

ROFLMAO at Shadow Tamwyn.

Dreemira
11-02-2007, 09:48 AM
I once said 'Alice in Wonderland!' when I was almost asleep. A minute later, I thought 'WTF did I say that for?' and fell alseep. The bad thing was, it was at a sleepover with my friends >_>

earth_type_rule
11-02-2007, 10:00 AM
At times, I think I've fallen off my bed. I haven't fallen off, but the fear of the fall shakes me up everytime.

~Jack~

Happens to me too! Sometimes I "think" I am rolling to the edge of my bed, then suddenly I I woke up harshly :|

Shiny Loser
11-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Happens to me too! Sometimes I "think" I am rolling to the edge of my bed, then suddenly I I woke up harshly :|
Sometimes I dream that I'm falling, then I hit the "dream ground" and it shocks me awake. Maybe there's a scientific term for this kind of feeling?

Blood Red Lucario
11-02-2007, 01:17 PM
I tried getting to sleep once and out of nowhere two cats started fighting on my balcony. My only question was "How did they jump two stories and end up on my balcony?"

wildfire1313
11-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Sometimes I dream that I'm falling, then I hit the "dream ground" and it shocks me awake. Maybe there's a scientific term for this kind of feeling?

Everyone gets that, I don't know what the scientific name is though.

Tombi
11-02-2007, 06:44 PM
I remember once, I was trying to sleep, and I randomly muttered,

"I actually REALLY like hotdogs."

o__O I actually REALLY scare myself xD

EDIT:

I tend to sleep on the floor next to my bed instead of on it (don't ask), and one night I woke up suddenly and twitched really hard or something, and my arm and head smashed into the metal bars on the bottom of my bed.

Flippin heck Ridley, you're getting my vote for funniest member on MOTM XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EDIT AGAIN O_O:

I remember something that my dad told me about one morning. Apparently he came in to see if me and my mate were asleep (sleepover ftw xD) and when he was about to leave I sat bolt upright and said,

'Where d'ya fink your goin' huh?"

And he goes,

'I'm going to bed, thanks!'

And I go,

'NO YOU'RE NOT'

And then I whacked backwards into my pillow and fell asleep again. I did it all with my eyes shut xDD

Wandering Mew
11-02-2007, 09:01 PM

Ugh, I've had two of those before. -,- I wake up all sweaty and shaking, its horrible.

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-03-2007, 02:09 AM

Omg... I had that while actually sleeping at the edge of my bed and I did a major twitch and fell off my bed :oops:

I'm not very good about staying on it O.O

TayyabX
11-03-2007, 02:12 AM
Omg... I had that while actually sleeping at the edge of my bed and I did a major twitch and fell off my bed :oops:

I'm not very good about staying on it O.O

Lol xD
My mom says, I always move in my sleep. So I always fall off my bed, one way or the other.... and I wake up to see myself on the ground, drooling, and with a sore spot on the side of my head xD

Yen
11-03-2007, 02:14 AM
Hehe, the memories...

Well, Once I fell off my bed and immediately yelled out, "ROFLMAO!!!"

T'was pretty funny to my friend who was sleeping over.
xD

Did you really say that? Like literally, "ROFLMAO" ?

InvertrevnI
11-03-2007, 02:16 AM

Why the **** would you sleep under your bed rather than tied to the side of it? Were dolls involved, Retard?

So one time, I shouted out of nowhere "HIT IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!", then I hit my head on my roof.... and I was all like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....", this ended with a 'ck'. True story I swear. Maybe running Ony three times a night was bad for me. =/

TayyabX
11-03-2007, 02:18 AM
xD

Lol, I remember a few days ago... xD
My friend, in French class, or any other class..
If something funny or weird happens, or randomly, he just says, "LOL", like not the word, but the entire letters. =P
So we reply, either, "LOL", "ROFL", "LMAO", or if the teacher isn't listening, "STFU". =P

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-03-2007, 02:24 AM
xD

Yes, I did :D

Lol, I remember a few days ago... xD
My friend, in French class, or any other class..
If something funny or weird happens, or randomly, he just says, "LOL", like not the word, but the entire letters. =P
So we reply, either, "LOL", "ROFL", "LMAO", or if the teacher isn't listening, "STFU". =P

Wow, thats random.

Yen
11-03-2007, 02:25 AM
Yes, I did :D

Wow, thats random.
Did you say the letters or ROFLMAO? x3

I'd pronounce it "rofle lamao"

DIDYOUSAYTHAT?

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-03-2007, 02:25 AM
Did you say the letters or ROFLMAO? x3

I'd pronounce it "rofle lamao"

DIDYOUSAYTHAT?

I said literally "Roffl Mow"

Yen
11-03-2007, 02:28 AM
Hahaha. Nice. :P

What kind of scary-dorothy-doesn't-want-to-know dreams were you having there? ;P

jaykayy. ^_^

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-03-2007, 02:29 AM
Hahaha. Nice. :P

What kind of scary-dorothy-doesn't-want-to-know dreams were you having there? ;P

jaykayy. ^_^

Uhm... None?

*Hopes she doesn't suspect anything*

Yen
11-03-2007, 02:34 AM
Uhm... None?

*Hopes she doesn't suspect anything*
x33

I feel so CHEATEDON~ D:

ANYWAYS~ I think. I was sleeping this one night and then somehow, hit my head on the wall and screamed, "OMFG. DIE!!"

Yeahh. I think I was slaughtering Tamwyn for being stupid and calling me on my cell in the middle of the night.. AKALONGDISTANCECALLSMAN~ ;D

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-03-2007, 02:37 AM
x33

I feel so CHEATEDON~ D:

ANYWAYS~ I think. I was sleeping this one night and then somehow, hit my head on the wall and screamed, "OMFG. DIE!!"

Yeahh. I think I was slaughtering Tamwyn for being stupid and calling me on my cell in the middle of the night.. AKALONGDISTANCECALLSMAN~ ;D

ehehehe...

Anyways, I'm getting a little off-topic.

Well, I shouted at my sister in bed, she was playing in her room when I was sick... I said STFU!!!

Really, the letters.

Duo
11-03-2007, 03:16 AM
Yeah... I sleepwalk/talk, and sometimes flinch when I try to sleep. Once, my parents insist that I threw something at my brother who shares a room with me, he went downstairs and told them I said something about saving the world. :oops:

Stinky
11-03-2007, 12:10 PM
This just happened last night.

I have a tendency to turn my alarm clock away from me at night, so if I can't sleep, I won't be bothered by what time it is. So this morning, I got up, and took a shower, as it's what I do every day. While taking my shower, my dad knocked on the door and asked me if I was sleep walking. Puzzled, I told him I was perfectly awake, and continued my shower. Upon finishing with my shower, I saw the time-- 12:46.

Yesh, I got up, took a shower, and went back to sleep. ^.^;;

JentleViolence
11-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Well, sometimes, something will fall out of my closet and I'll bolt up, and be like "WTF?!"

XD

Or when I wake up I'll be on the totally opposite side of the bed I started on. It's freaky.

Hatchet
11-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Really, I once said, " No! You STFU, Doroshii!"
I swear my mom heard it and I just told her I was dreaming and then I got grounded for the day. :\

Sometimes when I wake up, I'm on the floor. I go from my bed to the floor without me waking up.

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-03-2007, 07:22 PM
This morning I woke up on the floor :O

I need a net or something LOL

alice_the_dratini
11-03-2007, 10:21 PM
That happens to me sometimes, it's when I dream that I'm tripping over something.

Monkey Boy
11-03-2007, 11:09 PM

EVREYONE had that dream my backround was tie die

ALWAYS right before you get hurt/die you wake up
Maraciles........
I hate that

F
a
l
l
i
n
g

Dream though its not scary

On Topic:
one night when I was at a sleepover I said ROFFLE FOR CHOCKING CHICKEN! LOLLYPOPS WOOOTYY DOOTTYY WAYYYAA LOLLLAAAAAPOPPSSS BECAUSER OF PEANUT BUTTER JELLYS AND TOOPRRYY DOOOO WAYAYAYYAA! then I woke up and noticed my brother was videotaping me say the whole entire thing LOL I Think a listened to Peanutbutter jelly time ate to many lolipops and ate to much chicken at dinner

Hatchet
11-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Once, I dreamt of falling off these really high stairs. Then, I wake up in a cold sweat.

I once said, "But mom we have to give the waffles to the Quarzauk so it can conquer Oplti." My sister freaked out. O_o

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Once, I dreamt of falling off these really high stairs. Then, I wake up in a cold sweat.

I once said, "But mom we have to give the waffles to the Quarzauk so it can conquer Oplti." My sister freaked out. O_o

What does that mean? It sounds funny...

Hatchet
11-03-2007, 11:16 PM
What does that mean? It sounds funny...

I don't know really. I was having a strange dream.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
11-03-2007, 11:42 PM
At a friend's Birthday party, all of the guests spent the night, and I yelled, "ICE CREAM", right after most people had fallen asleep. Everyone yelled, "WHAT THE F*CK?" I was like, "STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM", and then I said, "What the f*ck did I just say?"

I have a few more, only because I live a weird life.
That is... awesome. :D

Lol. XP

Lol, thats weird. Certainly sounds like a strange dream

I used to fall out of bed, when I was very little, but I don't do that anymore. I also wake up sometimes, check the time (Usually by how light it is outside.), Then go back to sleep. I also laugh in my sleep, according to my Grandparents.

I did fall off a building in my dream last night, but I didn't wake up. I dunno why, I thought it was kinda weird actually...
Also I rescued FuryFlame from the worst of the impact, for he suddenly fell down from nowhere. I'm not sure why either. Thats a bit off topic though, i guess...

Ridley
11-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Why the **** would you sleep under your bed rather than tied to the side of it? Were dolls involved, Retard?

No. And next to it, not under it.

I sleep on the floor because, apart from simply liking to sleep on the floor, my room is really messy and I end up keeping tons of stuff on my bed, doubling its height. So there isn't room to sleep there anyway, except for my cat.

Furyflame
11-04-2007, 11:23 PM
I did fall off a building in my dream last night, but I didn't wake up. I dunno why, I thought it was kinda weird actually...
Also I rescued FuryFlame from the worst of the impact, for he suddenly fell down from nowhere. I'm not sure why either. Thats a bit off topic though, i guess...
:D That's sooo awesome! I love falling off buildings! :D

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
11-04-2007, 11:25 PM
No. And next to it, not under it.

I sleep on the floor because, apart from simply liking to sleep on the floor, my room is really messy and I end up keeping tons of stuff on my bed, doubling its height. So there isn't room to sleep there anyway, except for my cat.

I do that alot, Thats why the ground next to my bed is always really messy. ^^'' I always have to shove everything off my bed before I go to sleep.

Xalapeno
11-04-2007, 11:29 PM
I know I used to sleep walk, but I never knew what I did in them. <]xD

Me dad said that one time I was just messing with the sink in the bathroom.
Then other times I remember I went to bed in my room and the next day I would end up in the living room, the kitchen and once outside. o_O I snapped out of it when I bumped into one of our cars and I'm like.......*yawns* "What am I doing out here?":eh:

Since the car thing, I haven't had any more sleep/ walking incidents.:biggrin:

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-05-2007, 02:03 AM
I know I used to sleep walk, but I never knew what I did in them. <]xD

Me dad said that one time I was just messing with the sink in the bathroom.
Then other times I remember I went to bed in my room and the next day I would end up in the living room, the kitchen and once outside. o_O I snapped out of it when I bumped into one of our cars and I'm like.......*yawns* "What am I doing out here?":eh:

Since the car thing, I haven't had any more sleep/ walking incidents.:biggrin:

Thats good to hear, I almost got shot by my dad last time I did that O.O

(he thought someone was breaking in)

TayyabX
11-05-2007, 02:06 AM
Thats good to hear, I almost got shot by my dad last time I did that O.O

(he thought someone was breaking in)

Lol xD

Well just last night, guess what happened...

I woke up in the middle of the night, and started like slapping thin air, for no reason, and kept saying, "Blast you and your hormones, you crazy fly..."
o_0

My mom heard that and started laughing xD
Today is also my moms birthday! =D

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
11-05-2007, 04:34 AM
Lol xD

I woke up in the middle of the night, and started like slapping thin air, for no reason, and kept saying, "Blast you and your hormones, you crazy fly..."
o_0

That is AWESOME. Really. Flys. Yup...

Happy B-day to your mom too :D

Shdw_Tamwyn
11-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Lol xD

o_0

lol, thats kinda wierd... I actually TRY to kill flys :D

Happy B-day to your mom!

CAPTAIN GLIGAR
11-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Yes sometimes i'm like dreaming something and i like trip or fall or something and i do this jerk hop thing then wake up and i'm like breathing alot like really fast like like like like.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also one time at camp the kid in the top bunk right next to me :crackup: he was sucking on a flash light and he :crackup: held it out in front of him and said "I got a gun i got a gun oh wait its a flashlight" then later he like started going under the one of the side bars (on my side luckily) and said :crackup: "crawl under" and so i woke him up.

Sync
11-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Sometimes, I'm asleep, but like, just barely. If I can gather up a twitch, I can wake myself up. :x

Then I shout, "Oh GOD DAMN." Since I'm usually awake for like an hour after that. D:

Shuricel
11-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Yes sometimes i'm like dreaming something and i like trip or fall or something and i do this jerk hop thing then wake up and i'm like breathing alot like really fast like like like like.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That exact same thing happens to me. 0.0 Like you're in a dream...and you fall...and get this ginormous adrenaline rush...

General Dunsparce
11-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Once, I was in Texas at my grandparents. I got up and took this really expensive trolly that plays a song, took it to my moms room set it on the T.v and said, "Here is your prize, as the new Queen of England I present you this dance." Then I droped on the floor and spun around kicking my feet singing I'm walking on the sunshine. Then I bowed and went back to my room.

Then this one time, I was sleeping on the top of my bunk bed. and apperantly I was a cowboy. I said, "This town ain't big enough for the two of us.......Gary Coleman!" the I started screaming "BANG BANG BANG! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I fell off a cliff, and out of my bunk bed in the real world. when I hit the ground I didn't wake up but instead I started twitching, but it wasn't a seizure.

lil_psychic
11-08-2007, 01:48 PM
When I first traveled to Maine (first time I ever went abroad), I fell asleep in the seat in the airplane with a comic book in my hand and an iPod in my pocket. The next thing I knew, I heard a thump and I was dreaming about my iPod rolling under the seats. I took off the seatbelts (while the plane was still moving >.<) and searched on the floor. I ended up waking up in the middle of the aisle, with everyone looking at me. The thing that fell from my seat turned out to be my comic book while the iPod was inside my pocket.

DragoniteMistress
11-08-2007, 02:30 PM
I doubt this will count, but when one time I went to take a nap on my grandma's couch in her apartment when I was staying home sick from school, and I had this bizarre dream, where I eventually dreamt of falling off a cliff, and jolted awake only to find myself falling off her couch xD Funny how I caught myself at the right time, yet when I fall when I'm wide awake I can never catch myself ;_;

I also tend to sleepwalk to my bed if I fall asleep on the couch, so that's convenient in a way ><

Hypocrisy is Fun
11-09-2007, 07:12 AM
Sometimes while trying to sleep, I feel like I'm spinning. So, every once in a while I randomly freak out, checking my surroundings. :P