PDA

View Full Version : Were The Heck is....

Raikoh Kage
03-19-2004, 09:15 PM
Shoal Cove?!

Scorch Ry
03-19-2004, 09:21 PM
SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!
Maybe you didn't know, but your posts MUST have 4 words or more. Otherwise, its considered SPAM, which can get you banned. But, maybe you didnt know, so you can only learn from your mistakes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, on Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, the Shoal Cave is located above Mossdeep City, I believe. There, you will find wild Spheal, Sealeo and Snorunt. Outside of the cave, there are tons of trainers, around 3-7. A two-on-two battle is awaiting you, also. Hope that helps you.

Thunderbird
03-20-2004, 07:29 AM
Now, on Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, the Shoal Cave is located above Mossdeep City, I believe. There, you will find wild Spheal, Sealeo and Snorunt. Outside of the cave, there are tons of trainers, around 3-7. A two-on-two battle is awaiting you, also. Hope that helps you.
Shoal cave is in route 125. Inside, u will find zubat, Golbat, Spheal, snorunt, but NO sealeo. watch out for the time u enter the cave too.

UltimateShadow
03-20-2004, 09:43 AM
Shoal cave is in route 125. Inside, u will find zubat, Golbat, Spheal, snorunt, but NO sealeo. watch out for the time u enter the cave too.
I once ran into a Sealeo!
(But i killed him)

Thunderbird
03-20-2004, 11:25 AM
I once ran into a Sealeo!
(But i killed him)
umm, this is weird. which floor did u meet it?

rich
03-20-2004, 11:34 AM
Shoal cave is in route 125. Inside, u will find zubat, Golbat, Spheal, snorunt, but NO sealeo. watch out for the time u enter the cave too.Why does it matter what time you ehter the cave? :confused:

Thunderbird
03-20-2004, 11:35 AM
Why does it matter what time you ehter the cave? :confused:
Don't u no? different time cause it to have high tide/low tide.

Ironshell Blastoise
03-20-2004, 02:52 PM
Your brain? =o

Can we link to other websites, I think I know of a map somewhere ._.

Marill
03-20-2004, 03:34 PM
Shoal Cave is located in the northeastern sector of Hoenn's ocean, above Mossdeep city. Inside Shoal Cave, you can attain a Big Pearl, Rare Candy, Focus Band, Ice Heal, TM 07 (Hail), and Nevermeltice. Also, you can collect Shoal Shells and Shoal Salts to give to the old man, who in turn, will bestow upon you the Shell Bell. Did this help you?

Scorch Ry
03-20-2004, 06:55 PM
It should be. If that doesn't help them, then he should get the Official Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby Guide.

Thunderbird
03-21-2004, 04:14 AM
Your brain? =o

Can we link to other websites, I think I know of a map somewhere ._.
do u mean http://www.vgmaps.com ?

http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GBA/Pokemon-RS-ShoalCave-1F(1)(HighTide).png
http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GBA/Pokemon-RS-ShoalCave-1F(1)(LowTide).png
http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GBA/Pokemon-RS-ShoalCave-1F(2)(HighTide).png
http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GBA/Pokemon-RS-ShoalCave-1F(2)(LowTide).png

high tide, u can catch Tentacool (duh) and collect Shoal Shells.
low tide, u can catch Snorunt and Shoal Salts.

UltimateShadow
03-21-2004, 03:39 PM
Quote:
umm, this is weird. which floor did u meet it?.
I thought the second pokémon i ran into, thats the first floor, it was on low tide.
Maybe it was an bug, becuz everybady sais he is not wild in shoal cave.

Thunderbird
03-21-2004, 03:44 PM
I thought the second pokémon i ran into, thats the first floor, it was on low tide.
Maybe it was an bug, becuz everybady sais he is not wild in shoal cave.
Yes, it is not. i checked the pokedex on every website and even the pokedex in the game, u need to evolve Spheal yourself to get Sealeo.

tonytrainer
03-21-2004, 07:03 PM
1-Don't insult!He*k Is a forbiden word(I think!)
2-You Can run in different pokemon like evolved ones because it's like running into shynies!It's a pokemon you meat sometime to make the game more real!(A spheal evolves into Sealo to protect its kind!,etc.)Things like that!Or It was a bug! :lol:

Ironshell Blastoise
03-21-2004, 08:25 PM
2-You Can run in different pokemon like evolved ones because it's like running into shynies!It's a pokemon you meat sometime to make the game more real!(A spheal evolves into Sealo to protect its kind!,etc.)Things like that!Or It was a bug! :lol:

1-What are you talking about?
2-Again, what are you talking about?

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 08:33 PM
2-You Can run in different pokemon like evolved ones because it's like running into shynies!It's a pokemon you meat sometime to make the game more real!(A spheal evolves into Sealo to protect its kind!,etc.)Things like that!Or It was a bug! :lol: What the **** are you talking bout?

Jirachi
03-21-2004, 08:36 PM
It is above Moppstep city.Theres not much in the cave. :sad:

Thunderbird
03-22-2004, 11:05 AM
Stop spamming guys :neutral:
It's a bug. End of discussion..

Ironshell Blastoise
03-22-2004, 07:25 PM
ROFL, we don't know what he is talking about to know what the bug is. Thats what we're asking. And posting to tell someone else that their post was spam is in turn spam, so meh ._.

Kenny_C.002
03-24-2004, 02:16 AM
Problem solved. LOCKED.