PDA

View Full Version : Can you spin a pen?

Shiny Loser
10-26-2007, 02:54 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pen_spinning

I practiced the "charge", as they call it in Wikipedia, for three days and I mastered it today. I saw that most of my classmates could do it, so I set myself about learning it and I did it in three days. However I know the Charge is easiest in all four different ways of pen-spinning, so I'm trying to learn the Thumb Twirl from my dad now..

Anyone else into the art of pen-spinning?

miyoun
10-26-2007, 03:04 PM
It sounds weird.

Is it fun?

Dark Lightning
10-26-2007, 03:28 PM
It sounds weird.

Is it fun?
probably,though ive never tried it.

DaRkUmBrEoN
10-26-2007, 04:20 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pen_spinning

I practiced the "charge", as they call it in Wikipedia, for three days and I mastered it today. I saw that most of my classmates could do it, so I set myself about learning it and I did it in three days. However I know the Charge is easiest in all four different ways of pen-spinning, so I'm trying to learn the Thumb Twirl from my dad now..

Anyone else into the art of pen-spinning?
Yea, it's funny.

I can do the Charge, Sonic, FingerPass and maybe the ThumbAround with a pen if I practiced on that one. Pass and Wiper prolly too.

I can do it with bigger stuff too. Did a ThumbAround with a broom, since it requires less finesse and Fingerpass and Sonic too.

-]DU[-

Yen
10-26-2007, 06:16 PM
x)

All my Asian friends can do it. T_T I can't. x)

-is a bad excuse for an Asian-

Neo Emolga
10-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Nope. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/blush.gif

But honestly, I think I'll get through life just fine without ever learning it.

Xerion
10-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Nope. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/blush.gif

But honestly, I think I'll get through life just fine without ever learning it.Same here, if being able to spin a pen will get me to college, than I'll leanr, but I won't, so penspinning=Worthless Talent.

-Xerion

SiberianTiger
10-26-2007, 07:19 PM
Actually, I find Pen Spinning very entertaining.

~Isaiah

TayyabX
10-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Woah... o_0
3 Days ago, we were spinning pens, and bugging all the teachers, and
1 went flying in the air, and got stuck to the teachers hair xD
Hmm... all of us can spin pens, the one where it says Sonic, I can do that,
but I sometimes.... just see above... xD

Pooka
10-26-2007, 07:47 PM
I tried the Charge, the pen flew out of my hand and knocked a glass of water off my desk, woops! :oops:

Shadow Eevee
10-26-2007, 08:19 PM
I can't spin it. I can flick it. I once flicked it out the door, and (we were on a upper level of the school) it went downstairs. :)

~Falcon~
10-26-2007, 08:45 PM
x)

All my Asian friends can do it. T_T I can't. x)

-is a bad excuse for an Asian-

it must be some genetic thing, cause all the asian kids at my school can do it too :o. D: i want to do it too :[

JentleViolence
10-26-2007, 08:50 PM
I think I can spin a pen...I don't do it often though.

Shiny Loser
10-27-2007, 08:43 AM
It may be useless, but it is entertaining ^^

I can do the Charge with chopsticks, forks, drumsticks and sometimes eve my glasses.

CkVertigo
10-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Wow, I'll try doing that soon...

Nirvash
10-28-2007, 03:33 AM
So many kids in my school can do it. I can't. I can just spin it between my middle finger and my index finger really fast. It kinda looks like it's spinning (If I do it well).

Shady
10-28-2007, 09:35 AM
I used to be able to do the 'ThumbAround', I dunno if I still can... haven't done it in ages. xD

I should try some of those other ones, I never even knew about those. xP

Shiny Loser
10-28-2007, 10:14 AM
So many kids in my school can do it. I can't. I can just spin it between my middle finger and my index finger really fast. It kinda looks like it's spinning (If I do it well).
That's the Charge, which still looks cool if you do it well. That's also the only one I can do :P

_AshenEagle_
10-28-2007, 03:35 PM
Sadly, i have never heard of pen spinning, sounds pretty entertaining though