PDA

View Full Version : [Trainers project]

Lady Of The Lake
10-26-2007, 09:45 PM
im really getting sick of the dp sprites i want some new ones that everyone can use im sayin that you make a body and head and hair and all of that and you let people use it to take stuff off or to use the hair color or to use the body because i know that some of you are getting tired of them and so am i
i will be posting people that donate to let everyone use there sprites plesse help the cause we want to get some new trainers thx

wammyflammy
10-26-2007, 10:03 PM
i barely understood that.

its understand hard to typings yours when grammer bad happens.

but i did get the gist of it... anyway, if you intend to start a project, you should post soem examples of what you will be contributing first :wink:

just so we know if this will stay alive :wink:

Shadow Eevee
10-28-2007, 07:32 PM
im really getting sick of the dp sprites i want some new ones that everyone can use im sayin that you make a body and head and hair and all of that and you let people use it to take stuff off or to use the hair color or to use the body because i know that some of you are getting tired of them and so am i
i will be posting people that donate to let everyone use there sprites plesse help the cause we want to get some new trainers thx

Um, no offense or anything, but could you grammar-ize that?
I'm really getting sick of the D/P sprites. I want some new ones that everyone can use. I'm saying that you make a body, head, hair and all of that and you let people use it to take stuff off or to use the hair color or to use the body because I know that some of you are getting tired of them and so am I.
I will be posting people that donate to let everyone use there sprites please help the cause we want to get some new trainers, thanks.
Now see how much better that sounds?

Anyway, this basicly sounds like a D/P edit project, which is alot like Anna's thing. Also, if you're sick of them so much, why use them?

Lady Of The Lake
10-28-2007, 07:37 PM
Um, no offense or anything, but could you grammar-ize that?

Now see how much better that sounds?

Anyway, this basicly sounds like a D/P edit project, which is alot like Anna's thing. Also, if you're sick of them so much, why use them?

no im talking about the trainer sprites

RawrIsMyMiddleName
10-28-2007, 08:24 PM
no im talking about the trainer sprites

Yeah, who cares? She's making edits of stuff, maybe she'll do trainers. I don't think we need this.

Anastasia-R
10-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah, who cares? She's making edits of stuff, maybe she'll do trainers. I don't think we need this.

*Cough* I did do some trainers *Cough*

And yeah somehow I really think it's not a good idea.:confused:

~A.R

Shadow Eevee
10-28-2007, 08:52 PM
@ Watergirl2: What do you mean you're not talking about trainers? he threads name is trainer edit project. Besides, if we use them to edit over, then whaty's the popint of editing it?