PDA

View Full Version : Silver Team: Elite 4

gtznumba1stunna
03-20-2005, 10:27 PM
I'm up to the Elite 4 in Pokemon Silver, and this is my team. I have many of the TMs that I collected throughout the game, and I used only a few. So let me know what to change. All are males.

Typhlosion L47 @ Charcoal

Swift
Flame Wheel
Double Team
Thunderpunch

Ampharos L46 @ Scope Lens

Body Slam
Thunderbolt
Light Screen
Thunder Wave

Lapras L47 @ Nevrmeltice

Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Confuse Ray

Golem L48 @ Soft Sand

Swagger
Explosion
Rock Slide
Earthquake

Noctowl L47 @ Gold Berry

Fly
Reflect
Hypnosis
Dream Eater

Machamp L47 @ Mint Berry

Rest
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Cross Chop

If it seems that I got a pokemon with an item/moves that I don't get in G/S or until after the Elite 4, it's because I got them through Mystery Gift, trading, or importing from my Red/Yellow. Appreciate the criticism and help. Thanks.

theyangster
03-31-2005, 01:17 PM
I think your typhlosion shouldn't learn double team, he should have an attack that counter his weakness (ground/water/rock) I also think he should learn flamethrower/ fire blast instead of flamewheel, because flamewheel is one of the weakest fire attacks

absol2005
03-31-2005, 01:44 PM
I think your typhlosion shouldn't learn double team, he should have an attack that counter his weakness (ground/water/rock) I also think he should learn flamethrower/ fire blast instead of flamewheel, because flamewheel is one of the weakest fire attacks

put flamethrower because it is more accurate and has more PP

Loyal Arcanine
03-31-2005, 02:25 PM
Strategies and Movesets Board, that's where this belongs.

Kayden Javlaíakín
03-31-2005, 10:30 PM
Yeah, next time, please post team rating threads in the GB Strategy & Movesets board. It would help the mods out a lot.

thepokingmaster123
04-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Yep. Someone move to:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Also, next time post here!!

Demon_Shiron
04-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Actually, Ember is the weakest fire-type move.

Demon_Shiron
04-07-2005, 05:42 PM
How the heck can Machamp know Rock Slide???? I've been wondering that since Bruno first used it on me. I'd change Ampharos for an electric Poke'mon with a higher speed and special attack(Magneton maybe?) :confused: