PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Disney Movie

DragoniteMistress
10-27-2007, 02:49 PM
We're all heard of Disney, we've all watched their movies (At least most of us o.O)

So why not have a favorite? Be it the old classics like The Little Mermaid you enjoyed as a child, or the newer, more thrilling movies such as Pirates of the Caribbean?

For me, my favorite classic as a child, which was the first movie I actually sat through without falling asleep was Lion King. For my entire preschool and kindergarten years every day when I came home I forced my dad to pop it in the VCR. Without a doubt my favorite Disney movie.
After my Lion King phase I was big into 101 Dalmations, which I still find attractive every now and then, but Lion King get's my first vote.
Last but not least, Pirate of the Caribbean (of course) I never got to see the third movie, but I watch the first movie often, still.

Dark Lightning
10-27-2007, 02:51 PM
lol,i was crying when simba's dad died ;_;
my favourite as a very young little boy was probably Beauty and the Beast..dont ask me why.

Xtra
10-27-2007, 02:53 PM
My favorite movie by Disney would have to be El Durado. It's the funniest in my opinion, and though it's silly, I like the way the creators animated it.

DragoniteMistress
10-27-2007, 02:59 PM
El Durado has always been a forgotten Disney movie to me for some reason xD Don't ask why, I've never even seen it... At least I don't think.

I've never been big into the princess movies, really. I sort of liked Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast, although that's pretty much it.

Charbok
10-27-2007, 03:02 PM
Mulan owns all other Disney movies.

Shiny Loser
10-27-2007, 03:41 PM
I really liked El Dorado but somehow no one knows it :P

I HATE High School Musical (I'm writing a parody of it), and I hate all those other airhead Disney movies.

I guess my fav would be Cars or Finding Nemo.

Seawolf
10-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, The Emperor's New Groove, and The Incredibles (I think it counts). :oops:

Stardy
10-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Monsters inc.

HOW can you all forget that instan classic?

Pooka
10-27-2007, 06:09 PM
The Lion King is one of my favourite films ever, I used to watched that movie almost everyday when I was little.

Stardy
10-27-2007, 06:37 PM
If people forgot Monsters Inc., I guess I forgot about Lion King.
Whats this world come to?

Aka. I forgot to say I like the Lion King & Toy Story aswell

Xerion
10-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, The Emperor's New Groove, and The Incredibles (I think it counts). :oops:Toy Story and The Emperors New Grove were the best. Monsters Inc. was also pretty funny.

-Xerion

EmBreon
10-27-2007, 09:22 PM
I like Bambi. :sweat:

Also, I don't understand why in 90% of Disney productions there is someone who always dies. It's somewhat strange coming from a company designed for children.

Xerion
10-27-2007, 09:28 PM

Also, I don't understand why in 90% of Disney productions there is someone who always dies. It's somewhat strange coming from a company designed for children.Until now, I never really noticed that they die. But isn't that one of the main conflicts with those heros and such? Become stronger avenge their mother or father by killing the person that killed their parents(Lion King) but that just makes the circle of violence continue.

-Xerion

Shozuka
10-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Sry, Shiny Loser, but HSM is my fave! :oops:

Tamer Marco
10-27-2007, 10:19 PM

Also, I don't understand why in 90% of Disney productions there is someone who always dies. It's somewhat strange coming from a company designed for children.

Death sells.

Uh, probably the Lion King, even though it was a ripoff of a previous Japanese movie.

TayyabX
10-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Mine was also Lion King...
expecially when that Lion King 1/2 came out... xD

Cybernetic Ghost
10-28-2007, 08:04 AM
I'm going to go with Fantasia.

IBeatRyan
10-28-2007, 10:49 PM
Its a Tie Between Bambi & Bambi2 Thumper is sooooooo
Cute!!!!!!!!!

Shiny Loser
10-29-2007, 06:38 AM
I'm going to go with Fantasia.
Fantasia.. is that good? I've heard lots of kids in my school talk about it.. is it sort of like a musical?

Anyway, I totally forgot the Toy Story movies. They're good for the first 3-D movies Disney made!

Hazmat
10-29-2007, 10:11 AM
Lion King and Toy Story come a close second, but my favorite would have to be...

*drum roll*

Hercules!

Such a classic.

Hilarious, too.