PDA

View Full Version : No trade

Shun Goku Satsu
10-27-2007, 06:46 PM
I just tought i would actually save people from organising private trades for the sake of evolving a pokemon.

Any pokemon that has to be traded to evolve can be done on the GTS.

Deposit the pokemon you wish to evolve (holding the apropriote item if nessessary) and ask for a pokemon no-one has. (Mews 9 or under are a popular choice, or kanto pre-evolutions at lv.100 ie lv.100 caterpie)

Then go and trade for something ultra mega uber **** (check out how many losers are trying to trade bidoofs and ratatas lol)

Then take your pokemon back out the GTS and it will evolve...
TA-DAAAA

pikabeeash
10-27-2007, 06:57 PM
I just tought i would actually save people from organising private trades for the sake of evolving a pokemon.

Any pokemon that has to be traded to evolve can be done on the GTS.

Deposit the pokemon you wish to evolve (holding the apropriote item if nessessary) and ask for a pokemon no-one has. (Mews 9 or under are a popular choice, or kanto pre-evolutions at lv.100 ie lv.100 caterpie)

Then go and trade for something ultra mega uber **** (check out how many losers are trying to trade bidoofs and ratatas lol)

Then take your pokemon back out the GTS and it will evolve...
TA-DAAAA

um.. wrong area this goes to the guides

Darkneos
10-27-2007, 07:00 PM
cough *noob* cough

yes you posted this in the wrong place

Shun Goku Satsu
10-27-2007, 07:01 PM
well i figured people making trades to specifically evolve pokemon (which i just seen) would find it easiest here and these are the only people it concerns

KitsuneMaster223
10-28-2007, 01:02 AM
well i figured people making trades to specifically evolve pokemon (which i just seen) would find it easiest here and these are the only people it concerns
I tried it..... it didn't work =/

pixlepix
10-28-2007, 01:16 AM
this is spam to the 4th demension.

Shiny Zangoose
10-28-2007, 01:24 AM
Only ask for impossible pokemon, i.e lv. 9 and under Palkia or something. otherwise you might end up losing that bananadon(or shiny groudon for those who don't know).

mew ruler
10-28-2007, 03:12 AM
Hmmm... didnt work :/

Shun Goku Satsu
10-28-2007, 10:32 AM
this has worked every time i have used it. Ive evolved magmar, electabuzz, dusknoir actually pretty much everything that needs to be traded to evolve. You MUST make a trade on the GTS before taking your pokemon down. If it isn't working for you then perhaps it only works for the european version