PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday The 13th! =o

TayyabX
10-27-2007, 08:18 PM
My friends were talking something about bad luck yesterday, so I wanted to make this thread, since I haven't seen any about this at the moment...

First of all, do you believe in Friday the 13th? And second of all, has anything bad ever happened to you?

For me, I never believed in it, but when it comes, I get nervous, and something bad happens... like -

- I bit my tongue =P
- I lost something... -_-
- I don't wanna say the rest http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p287/poipu/DH%20Smilies/Whoa.gif

I was just bored and all...
Oh and one more thing,

Happy Halloween soon! ^^

Stardy
10-27-2007, 08:25 PM
I dont really belive in luck, but yeah, bad stuff happen to me, like

-I lost Pokemon Ruby, and I had just made the perfect team!
Still lost

-My bike was stolen, and the lock was on aswell.

plus more

Oxygen
10-27-2007, 08:26 PM
Not much bad happened to me. So I guess I'm lucky then :)

TayyabX
10-27-2007, 08:26 PM
I dont really belive in luck, but yeah, bad stuff happen to me, like

-I lost Pokemon Ruby, and I had just made the perfect team!
Still lost

-My bike was stolen, and the lock was on aswell.

plus more

Your BIKE?!?!?!

Aww that's sad... and if you find the guy who stole the bike....
-takes out pistol- xD

I know, some people, nothing happens to them, unless they think about it... -_-

Stardy
10-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Your BIKE?!?!?!

Aww that's sad... and if you find the guy who stole the bike....
-takes out pistol- xD

I know, some people, nothing happens to them, unless they think about it... -_-
does not matter about my bike, it was broken and knacked, and most I could sell it for was 2 Quid, I was trying to fix it, but, I dont think I could have anyway.

Professor Geoffrey
10-27-2007, 08:30 PM
I totally believe in superstition and luck. *points to avvie and sig*

So, yeah, I do believe in Friday the 13th. But, my bad luck is Saturday the 14th. I heard that it was a movie...

TayyabX
10-27-2007, 08:32 PM
I totally believe in superstition and luck. *points to avvie and sig*

So, yeah, I do believe in Friday the 13th. But, my bad luck is Saturday the 14th. I hear it was a movie...

Lol xD
When did you just make that??

Saturday the 14th...? It's a movie? Bad luck? =P

Professor Geoffrey
10-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Lol xD
When did you just make that??

Saturday the 14th...? It's a movie? Bad luck? =P

I made it, like, a couple of hours ago.

Yeah, but it was an old movie. Like, 60s-70s or so. Maybe 80s.

Yes, it is bad luck for me, several things have happened on that day I don't even want to say.

Linoone
10-27-2007, 08:36 PM
It's like every day someone says it's bad luck, it is always good luck for me. And good luck days, it's bad luck for me aswell.

Tamer Marco
10-27-2007, 09:25 PM
I don't exactly believe in luck or anything, but on Friday the 13th I realized my hampster had an extreme overbite and wasn't eating anything. On the 14th, we took him to the vet and said the overbite was too big to control, and he would of starved to death if they let him live. In other words, they euthanized him.

I'm not sure if that was "bad luck" or not, but it was scary to me at that time.

EmBreon
10-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Superstitions, in my opinion, result from fearing something enough that your mind wills it to happen. People have bad "luck" on Friday the 13th because they expect it, and remain pessimistic. Minor unfortunate incidents that occur throughout the day would be amplified and blamed on fate when they would have gone completely unnoticed any other day.

TayyabX
10-27-2007, 10:20 PM
Superstitions, in my opinion, result from fearing something enough that your mind wills it to happen. People have bad "luck" on Friday the 13th because they expect it, and remain pessimistic. Minor unfortunate incidents that occur throughout the day would be amplified and blamed on fate when they would have gone completely unnoticed any other day.

Yeah, that's also similar to what I said.
If you think about it, it happens... =O

There were 2 Friday the 13th days, when I never had bad luck, but when I learned more about it.... http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p287/poipu/DH%20Smilies/Whoa.gif

Pooka
10-27-2007, 11:13 PM

Yeah I agree, it's all psychological really. If you don't believe in it then nothing bad can come from it.

pikahero2
10-27-2007, 11:47 PM
Oh god...You dont wanna hear what happened to me......

-My Grandpa Died....On friday the 13th....

- My Computer broke in my grandma's

- My Window got smashed by someone

-I nearly broke my arm but instead I spraint it.

Bad eh?

Dont call that bad luck then what is?

TeirusuFX
10-28-2007, 12:30 AM
And now...a quote from Snape...when he talks about the Potions O.W.L...

Meh, my day is the same as usual...bad luck...everyday...

"...I expect you to scrape an 'acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

JentleViolence
10-28-2007, 06:14 AM
I don't believe in Friday the thirteenth, but I do believe in luck and superstition.

Can't wait for the 31st. >;]

_AshenEagle_
10-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Friday the 13th where i live is all about the big biker rallies and going to port dover:eek:

TayyabX
10-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Friday the 13th where i live is all about the big biker rallies and going to port dover:eek:

Lol xD

Hmm...
Can someone tell me when the last Friday the 13th was?
I sort of forgot... =P

_AshenEagle_
10-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Lol xD

Hmm...
Can someone tell me when the last Friday the 13th was?
I sort of forgot... =P
The Last Friday the 13th was on July 13th,2007 and the next will be on June 13th 2008

TayyabX
10-28-2007, 04:46 PM
The Last Friday the 13th was on July 13th,2007 and the next will be on June 13th 2008

Kk thanks,
I just wanna be safe...
I got the hairs on the back of me neck taped down...
my lucky 4 leaf clover, with a leprechaun,
a little bit of gold wouldn't hurt ^^
I also got me back protecter, just in case if the phrase,
"If you step on a crack, you'll break you mothers back", changes
to your oldest brothers back, I'll be ready!
And if all this stuff won't work, I got me secret weapon... xD

Shadow Eevee
10-28-2007, 08:43 PM

Right after 7/7/07? Fishy, but whatever.