PDA

View Full Version : Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga

Professor Geoffrey
10-28-2007, 06:32 AM
Are you getting it? I'm getting it for the Wii. For once, you can play all six episodes. There are new chapters, new challenges, and most likely new characters. There are also some cool new force moves, too...

The customize your character comes back, and many of your favorite characters as well.

Lego Star Wars III (what I call it) comes out in eight days! November 6th is when it comes out.

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-28-2007, 06:42 AM
I liked 1 and 2, but I just don't think a few extra things are worth the money.

Stardy
10-28-2007, 11:06 AM
I will probely get it for my bro for X-Mas, hes getting me SVR08, so I guess I should get him his fav game in return
(1 & 2 are his favs, but both are broken)

With that, I have a quarter of 10000 posts

Dragon_Master
11-02-2007, 11:36 PM
Are you getting it? I'm getting it for the Wii. For once, you can play all six episodes. There are new chapters, new challenges, and most likely new characters. There are also some cool new force moves, too...

The customize your character comes back, and many of your favorite characters as well.

Lego Star Wars III (what I call it) comes out in eight days! November 6th is when it comes out.

Can you give me the website for it?

-PK
11-02-2007, 11:40 PM
I remember seeing a commercial for it.

It looks awesome, but I don't think it is being made for the PS2, which stinks majorly.

Yughi
11-08-2007, 11:16 AM
will it come out for PS2 or PSP

Dragon_Master
11-08-2007, 11:43 AM
This...Game...Is...

AWSOME!!!

Anyone have the cheat for invincablity?

Professor Geoffrey
11-13-2007, 10:21 PM
I want the game so badly! I get my report card tommorow, so I may be able to pay for it... But there are certain things I forgot about that come first... :oops:

.::GD::.

Pikapie
11-13-2007, 10:27 PM
I want the game so badly! I get my report card tommorow, so I may be able to pay for it... But there are certain things I forgot about that come first... :oops:

.::GD::.

I have it and.....
IT'S AWSOME!
I love that game I have it for Wii

Hoshika
11-14-2007, 12:12 AM
I wouldn't consider it to be in the "TOTALLY AWESOME" catagory, but it's a pretty good game. Just get past the annoying puzzle-like obvious-things and the fact you can't chop people's limbs off and you're fine. =P

@Dragon_Master and Pikapie: AWESOME!!*

Professor Geoffrey
11-14-2007, 09:24 PM
I got my report card... My mom is unsure, she wants to change the report card rules for the FOURTH time.

Our original rules were:

1. $20 per "A", $5 per "B".
2. If I got an "A" on an honor's class, +$10.
3. If I get AB Honor Roll, I get $100 added to account.
4. If I get A Honor Roll, she takes the $100 and hands it strait to me.

She changed it more, adding more rules, and taking off rules she said she'd never do. She has amensia (not really), I swear! Now, she wants to deduct for each "C". If the rules aren't changed, I have $60 from mom. Though, my Granny, who does $20 for each "A" in the four main subjects, she's canceling report cards for this grading period because she's blackmailing us for coming up from Florida for the family reunion... :susp:

Anyway, back on topic, I can get it.

Dragon_Master
11-14-2007, 10:31 PM
Has anyone gotten to the bounty hunter missions?
I spent like 24 hours figuring out how to get in Jabba's place.
But it's worth it!
Trust me!

I got like 2,000,000 studs from it, enough to buy invincability and all but three of the buyable characters.

The way to get in ---> Buy all the bounty hunters. Mainly Bosk, IG-88, Boba, greedo, 4-lom, and a few others. The bountys are hidden in obviuos places.

@GF I wish I was that lucky. I get a pat on the back. =-/

Tamer Marco
11-15-2007, 01:25 AM
The game is easy enough without all the cheats... :neutral:

Dragon_Master
11-15-2007, 11:57 AM
The game is easy enough without all the cheats... :neutral:

I didn't use any cheats (Besides the two that came on the box.)
I don't think anyone else used cheats either.