PDA

View Full Version : ///Official Pokemon Location/Team Chit-Chat\\\

Scorch Ry
03-19-2004, 09:36 PM
Here, we can discuss about our pokemon party, and even ask questions about locations of pokemon and places to visit! Enjoy!

Now, can someone tell me where you can find Dodrio? I wanted to capture one, but could never obtain one. There are rumors that I can catch one in the Safari Zone...is that true?

Mizu
03-19-2004, 10:25 PM
its in the safari zine, northwest area, and yes, dodrio's are rare, but there are some in there

Scorch Ry
03-20-2004, 12:01 AM
Well, thank you very much! I finally evolved my Meditite into a Medicham, and evolved my Anorith into an Armaldo.

Now, my team is

Sceptile
Armaldo
Crobat
Medicham

Americool
03-20-2004, 01:06 AM
Is this true?

To find deoxys your must have 5 stars on your trainer card
here's how to get 5 stars:
1:Beat Elite 4
2:Beat Lv50 or Lv100 battle tower 50 times streak
3:Beat all 83 trainers atleast 1 time.
4:catch 150+ pokemons
5:Beat all master contests and have all five empty spots filed with drawing in lilycove city art mueseum

Scorch Ry
03-20-2004, 01:44 AM
I absolutely have no clue what soever about this problem

Now, I caught a Lv.30 Psyduck today in the Safari Zone. I was very surprised! I thought that Psyduck evolved at level 37, not Level 33! When it evolved, I taught Golduck Hyper Beam and Blizzard. So, let me post my team!

Level 43: Sceptile
Slam
Leaf Blade
Solarbeam
Hyper Beam

Level 41: Crobat
Air Cutter
Giga Drain
Wing Attack
Confuse Ray

Level 41: Medicham
Confusion
Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Hi Jump Kick

Level 41: Armaldo
Sandstorm
Metal Claw
Hyper Beam
Ancientpower

Level 34: Golduck
Blizzard
Screech
Confusion
Hyper Beam

Badges: 5
Current Mission: In The Fortree Gym, Apprentice #2

AltariaTamer
03-20-2004, 05:39 AM
Blizzard
Screech
Confusion
Hyper Beam

here is a better movest for your golduck, trust me, it is AWESOME.
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Calm Mind
~Rest

He makes such a good special sweeper it is rediculous. You will love him, at least I did. :twisted:

UltimateShadow
03-20-2004, 09:49 AM
Watch my team in my avatar, they all now Aeroblast,
YES i Sharked...

Scorch Ry
03-20-2004, 01:56 PM
I never tried to shark...but I shall not becaue I don't like cheating wins.

Now, my Golduck should learn another water pokemon. What attack will it learn next? Does anyone know that?

Jerry Neal
03-20-2004, 04:53 PM
Americool, that is not true. There is no such thing as going to the space center/outer space once you have all five trainer stars. This is kind of true in the japanese versions, since they can get deoxys. The only way to get deoxys, without using a gameshark (which crashes your game), is to trade from FR/LG.

Americool
03-20-2004, 04:56 PM
I absolutely have no clue what soever about this problem

Now, I caught a Lv.30 Psyduck today in the Safari Zone. I was very surprised! I thought that Psyduck evolved at level 37, not Level 33! When it evolved, I taught Golduck Hyper Beam and Blizzard. So, let me post my team!

Level 43: Sceptile
Substitute/Toxic
Leaf Blade
Dragon Claw/Crunch
Leech Seed

Hyper Beam Sux,especially with sceotile's low attack,i'd rather use return

Level 41: Crobat
Confuse Ray
Poison Fang
Wing Attack
Bite/Shadow Ball
You don't suppose crobat to learn giga drain,do you?

Level 41: Medicham
Bulk Up
Psychic
Hi Jump Kick
Shadow Ball
this......calm mind then confusion?? if u calm mind,you better have more special attacks than psysicals...duh,his special attack isn't that good,but his ability is uh..good for psysical attacker

Level 41: Armaldo
Sandstorm
Metal Claw/Iron Tail
Return/Frustration
RockSlide/Rock Blast
Same thing...never hyper beam XD otherwise good

Ice Beam
Calm mind
Psychic
Surf
Plz no more hyperbeamz

boltAge
03-20-2004, 05:05 PM
This is rather a pointless chat if people are going to rate teams here. That's just going to take away the use of the Strats & MS Board. Maybe just delete the "Team" part in the Title of the thread. pfffft. And it's not like people will actually get decent rates in this board anyways.

*doesnt have anything on-topic to say because he doesnt play his ruby much to talk about it anyways*

Scorch Ry
03-20-2004, 06:36 PM
Well, it isn't pointless. Its just you should talk about teams if you are going to catch some pokemon!

Um...where do you find Natu and Abra? I wanted to train those two pokemon, but I couldn't find them. I think Abra is in that cave in Dewford Town, but I couldn't find one there.

pokemon fan
03-21-2004, 03:01 AM
Oh you find abra in granite cave in dewford town and you find natu in safari zone :lol:

Blast Burn
03-30-2004, 05:59 PM
Here, we can discuss about our pokemon party, and even ask questions about locations of pokemon and places to visit! Enjoy!

Now, can someone tell me where you can find Dodrio? I wanted to capture one, but could never obtain one. There are rumors that I can catch one in the Safari Zone...is that true?Yes, they're just rare.

Lord Celebi
03-31-2004, 02:33 AM
Dream Team (All at LV. 100)

Swampert:
Earthquake
Surf
Waterfall
Dive

Ludicolo (Rain Dish Ability):
Rain Dance
Thief
Surf
Solar Beam

Walrein:
Surf
Sheer Cold
Rest
Snore

Huntail:
Water Pulse
Crunch
Hydro Pump
Surf

Gorebyss:
Water Pulse
Psychic
Hydro Pump
Surf

Crawdaunt:
Surf
Guilotine
Crabhammer
Protect

Scorch Ry
04-04-2004, 08:58 PM
I never had a Crawdaunt before...where do you find Crawdaunt/Corphish? Also, where are Surskit? I want a Masquerain!

Novecoda
04-05-2004, 02:56 AM
for corphish you should fish next to the daycare in the water and for surskit u can find it right there in the grass but its extremely rare, check your tv for outbreaks of surskit. And for that golduck i think u should breed in psychic. Just teach a male spoink psychic and put it in the daycare with a femlae psyduck thatll get u a psyduck with psychic :biggrin:

Thunderbird
04-05-2004, 06:25 AM
Surskit can be found in route 102,111,114,117,120(walk in grass/ surf on water).
u can only obtain Crawdaunt by evolving Corphish. Fish with super rod outside the daycare and only Corphish will appear.

Star Jirachi
04-08-2004, 05:44 PM
Here my Ultimate Team~

Walrein~Lv 100

1.Blizzard
2.Ice Ball
3.Sheer Cold
4.Aurora Beam

Blaziken(Supernova)~Lv100

1.Sky Uppercut
2.Mirror Move(changing to Overheat)
3.Fire Blast
4.Hyper Beam

Swalot~Lv100

1.Spit Up
2.Stockpile
3.Strength
4.Swallow

Shedinja~Lv100

1.Aerial Ace
2.Solarbaem
3.Giga Drain
4.Hyper Beam

Rayquaza~Lv100

1.Fly
2.Hyper Beam
3.Extremespeed
4.Outrage

Kyogre~Lv100

1.Sheer Cold
2.Water Spout
3.Hydro Pump
4.Surf

*sigh* I know their all Lv100 and I didnt shark my game.........