PDA

View Full Version : Smoo's Super Starter Shop ALL STARTERS !CLOSED FOR NEW THREAD!

-Smoo-
10-29-2007, 07:42 PM
WOOT ALLITERATION!

FIRSTLY OFFERING ALL STARTERS

Anyway all starters can be evolved, unevolved, have pokerus and when we get hold of one possibly a shiny. Also all are pokes are pure bred and fed on carbon and the like for ultimate performance. Most pokemon welcome to trade. hacked and normal shinies welcome same goes for legends.

PM for move sets and the like what stat you would like topped up the most desired lvls up to 50 and evolved or not, also if you want I can pm you when we get a shiny

NOTE: We are currently realy desperate for a shiny charizard (dont mind if hacked)

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crac kup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

-Smoo-
10-29-2007, 07:52 PM
Oh yeah I forgot we also run a small shiny shop consisting of

Ponyta
Rayquaza (lvl 100)
Tentacool
Gengar
Pelliper

Haseo1988
10-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Are you still looking for a shiny charizard?I have a lvl 100 one up for trade.

kalamadae
10-30-2007, 11:49 AM
name everything u'd want for a shiny rayquaza?

-Smoo-
11-01-2007, 09:57 PM
oh.... Maybe a darkrai (legit) deoxy (hacked if easyer) And if you could a lugia (legit preferably) The darkrai and the lugia and maybe ill throw somethin else in

Shun Goku Satsu
11-01-2007, 10:16 PM
WOOT ALLITERATION!

Anyway all starters can be evolved, unevolved, have pokerus and when we get hold of one possibly a shiny. Also all are pokes are pure bred and fed on carbon and the like for ultimate performance. Most pokemon welcome to trade. hacked and normal shinies welcome same goes for legends.

PM for move sets and the like what stat you would like topped up the most desired lvls up to 50 and evolved or not, also if you want I can pm you when we get a shiny

NOTE: We are currently realy desperate for a shiny charizard (dont mind if hacked)

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crac kup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

What shinies do you have? I have a shiny piplup i can clone if you need one? I'd love a shiny totodile if you ever come across one

-Smoo-
11-01-2007, 10:26 PM
I have
Gengar
Ponyta
Rayquaza (will trade for the above declared)
Tentacool
Pelliper

Shun Goku Satsu
11-01-2007, 10:35 PM
I have
Gengar
Ponyta
Rayquaza (will trade for the above declared)
Tentacool
Pelliper

I have rayquaza and ponyta, pelliper and tentacool and suck my... y'know. What's the condition of gengar?

(i just got two gengers, one on 50 and one on 70... by accident <_<)

kalamadae
11-02-2007, 01:12 AM
i can easily give you a deoxys and a lv 100 legit DISTANT LAND Lugia. Transfered from my Pokemon XD game. Do u need any items or have you got everything? I can throw in a couple of enigma berries as well

Haze
11-02-2007, 02:08 AM
i have a hacked shiny charizard that ill trade

-Smoo-
11-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Best deal so far goes to watcher name with the lugia and deoxys... Hmmm intresting for a starter shop... |

-Smoo-
11-04-2007, 08:12 AM
this is a starter shop tho so can we plz get off of shiny rayquazas and stuff!!!!

If you would like a starter place an order now and it will be ready for today about 5 mins after you ordered.

Trainer17
11-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Can You PM Me What Starters You Can Breed And What Move Sets You Can Give Them

-Smoo-
11-04-2007, 12:21 PM
They are posted (que annoying pidgey)