PDA

View Full Version : Your yughoh deck(s) deck rating and card descusion thread

Master Aqua
10-30-2007, 05:06 PM
First off my new edited tournament legal deck -well mabye i havent got a list of the new list of limited cards

Main deck-edited

Dark magicain 3x
Dark magicain Girl
Jinzo
tusknuimi
Magican of faith
Amplier
Magiacan of black choas 2x
Dark magic ritual 2x
Graceful charity
Exodia the forbiden one
The left arm
The right arm
The right leg
The left leg
Contract with exodia
Exodia necross
Dark eradicator warlok
Nightmare's steel cage
Swords of revelng light
monster reancarnation
premature burial
call of the haunted
skilled dark magician 2x
End of anubus
pot of avrice
ordeal of a traveller
sangan
witch of the black forest
card trader
magic cylinder
nimble momonga 3x
Mystical space typhoon
magical dimension
draining shield
solemn wishes
magic jammer
silent magicain L4 and L8
Dark magicain of chaos
Cyber jar
brain control
gravity bind

number of exodia victorys scince formation of first version of this deck=27

Cyber dragon deck -not completly tournament legal

Cyber dark dragon
Cyber twin dragon 2x
super vieocroid jumbo drill
Cimeratech overdragon
aintcent gear cannon 2x
fairy meteor crush
magical mallet
Big eye
Cyber dragon x3
Proto cyber dragon x3
cyber shadow gardna
shining angle
magician of faith
gyroid
magic jammer
Megamorph
golem scentry
Power bond
steamroid
submarineroid
dillroid
cyber esper
proton generator unit
pot of greed
pot of avrice
monster reborn
Mirror Force
polymerisation
call of the haunted
heavy mech support platform
futre fusion
mystical space typhoon
de-fusion
limiter removal 2x
magic cylinder
snatch steal
cyber laser dragon

orange= effect monster
green=magic
purple= trap
ritual= blue
pink = fusion
black = normal monster

Yughi
10-30-2007, 05:34 PM
very good deck ryan well i should know

Master Aqua
10-30-2007, 05:39 PM
yeh both decks can own your deck any day especially the cyber

Stardy
10-30-2007, 06:18 PM
I will post my underfeated for 76 games deck later (then again, most people here are crap)

WLD record 122/50/7 (I hate self destruct button)
I have also enter'd big tournys, but never got through the third round (hence the losses)
8 more till Manayphy is 100

xDesires-Lovex
10-30-2007, 06:39 PM
I'm curently just making last additions to my Elemental Hero deck, hopping to get it finished intime for the November Tourney.

I'll post it when it's completely finished, but I already have key cards, Such as Skyscraper and almost every elelemntal hero, just waiting on FlameWingman to finish.

Going to order 30packs Of Jaden for my Birthday, and get Jaden V2.0 30 packs for Xmas, just for extra suporting cards.

And so you know, Exodia is comming back ALIVE, YAY! With old cards gone that destroys your chances with it, such as Card Destruction, It's preety much a good card, but like I've said, the best cards are going, not many cards to help you get the pieces these days.

Master Aqua
10-30-2007, 06:58 PM
you forget necross when exodia is weakend in a deck necross becomes beter
scince monster reborn is banned and bassically non one uses cards to get rid of cards in your oppents graveyard or do not use enough to prevent counter attacks. If anything exodia is going up in the world and when exosdia necross jinzo and the end of anubus are on the field while jinzo is equiped with amplifier your foe "will know the true meaning of eternal slumber" . Cards like call of the hounted and permature burial combined with sangan and the witch of the black forest make exodia an easy set of cards to draw out of about 250 wins 200 of wich were won by exodia on my part.

Exodia rocks im my oppion

xDesires-Lovex
10-31-2007, 10:50 AM
Mmmm, I guess so :/ Too bad you're only allowed 1 of them.
Buying some more Power Of Justice today. Actully get 24 packs of them for Xmas and the Jaden V1.0 for Birthday.

Also I'm gunna trow in some of the new AMAZING premo pack cards, like Metalmorphasis and Zeta the Mant.

Master Aqua
10-31-2007, 04:54 PM
i bought out all my towns stock of promo cards all most for about 4 or 3 years i was using a japonese magicain of black chaos and dark magic ritual .

Tamer Marco
10-31-2007, 10:41 PM
I haven't played YuGiOh actively in like 2 years or so, but this is still a deck that rapes all newcomers. I don't really care about the banned/limited lists since I don't play actively.

Your better than average Zombie Deck

Monsters
Despair From The Darkx2
Kycoo The Ghost Destroyer
Pyramid Turtlex2
Ryu Kokki
Vampire Lord
Spirit Reaperx2
D.D Warrior Lady
Double Coston
Regenerating Mummyx2
Magician Of Faith
Cyber Jar
Tribe Infecting Virus
Breaker The Magical Warrior

Spells
Call Of The Mummyx2
Book Of Lifex2
Pot Of Avarice
Monster Reborn
Nobleman Of Crossout
Graceful Charity
Swords Of Revealing Light
Lightning Vortex
Creature Swap
Hammer Shot
Harpie's Feather Duster
Snatch Steal
Change Of Heart

Trap Cards
Ring Of Destruction
Judgement Of Anubis
Call Of The Haunted
Tutan Mask
Raigeki Break
Magic Cylinder
Mirror Force

Meh, I might sell this one day. :P

Xerion
10-31-2007, 11:30 PM
Well, I haven't played that god card game in about 2-3 years. I believe I still have my deck lying around once I find it, I'll put on here.

-Xerion

Espeon EX
10-31-2007, 11:40 PM
I have all sorts of yugioh decks, and then my main one has a bunch of diff types.

Out of my type decks, I favor my burn deck the most, once i play gravity bind and area limit type-B, its over. xD I joined a few tourneys, but that was like 2 years ago. I remember my friends and I would pretend that we were chars of yugioh and battled other neighbors, but that was like 5 years ago.

btw, Im pretty sure it's called Zera the Mant, I have one. ^^ its a ritual though.

xDesires-Lovex
11-01-2007, 10:18 AM
If you have one, it's either Japaneese or Counterfit.

Because Zera has NOLY JUST been printed in English with the new Promo pack, Containing 15 HOLO mega rares, 5 per pack.

Jet
11-01-2007, 11:23 AM
First off... people your spelling and grammr plz X_X

I'm guessing this thread is for those who aren't serious about the game and winning... seeing Zera the Mant in an actual deck means fun-games only =P XD

My opinions:

Exodia: yeah... good luck getting them out (fat chance)

Zombie: By far one of the powerful "themes" out there actually ever since book of life became common, as well as Vampire Lord

Dragon: Those who play OCG, search in google for Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon... Nuff' said...

Harpies: One of my main decks; it has extreme potential in my opinion; all because of Hysteric Party

Stall/Burn: My ever first deck... first version was the typical Cure Mermaid/Fire Princess/Gravity Bind combo... then became Final Countdown/Wave Motion Cannon/etc etc... yeah... it rocks

Machine: One of the most abusive decks out there ever since the Gadgets were introduced in US... If not Gadgets; the ever so popular Cyber Dragon/Cyber Twin Dragon/Cyber Ultimate Dragon/chimeratech Overdragon/Future Fusion/Overload Fusion cards are enough

There are so much more... but meh...

@Oh Stardyab... go ahead... let's see your so called undefeated deck, and it shall criticized with no mercy =P

xDesires-Lovex
11-01-2007, 11:29 AM
I was talking about fun with the ritual Jet :P Sometime we should have a duel over AIM, just for fun :P . And I wouldn't use him in a deck, becauseeeee he sucks ofcourse one card that no one uses is the fusion that black luster and blue eyes ultimate create, now thats some power, 5000 attack.

Hey guys yesterday I got the 20 Cyber Dragon, preety chuffed about that, will prolly sell it to buy more packs since I don't care for Cyber Dragons.

Jet
11-01-2007, 01:07 PM
or u could mail to me free of charge =P XD

xDesires-Lovex
11-02-2007, 11:01 AM
On second thought, I't s a good card :P

It's good if you just have it in your deck anyway, I mean you can bring it out on the first turn if you have no monsters, and also another card, thats maybe 2100 life points gone already.

Also I'd like to mention what is IMO the best defender EVER, Destiny Hero-Defender.

It has 100 Attack, and 2700 Defence. Heres the best part, it's 4 stars! :D Also if it's in face-up defence possition you can draw 2 cards everyturn insted of 1 :D

Master Aqua
11-02-2007, 05:13 PM
On second thought, I't s a good card :P

It's good if you just have it in your deck anyway, I mean you can bring it out on the first turn if you have no monsters, and also another card, thats maybe 2100 life points gone already.

Also I'd like to mention what is IMO the best defender EVER, Destiny Hero-Defender.

It has 100 Attack, and 2700 Defence. Heres the best part, it's 4 stars! :D Also if it's in face-up defence possition you can draw 2 cards everyturn insted of 1 :D

if someone has an exodia deck like mine that card could cause a lot off trouble for you that wy when i v turbo yoshi i never destroy it and because ofs effect i have drawn exodia from it twice

Cybernetic Ghost
11-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Orlando Regionals. 1-29-05
Swiss 7 Round then Top 8
102 People

Deck~42

Monsters~17

Chaos Soldier(Black Luster Soldier)
Airknight Parshath
Airknight Parshath
D.D. Warrior Lady
D.D. Warrior Lady
D.D. Warrior Lady
Spirit Reaper
Spirit Reaper
Spirit Reaper
Newdoria
Newdoria
Magican of Faith
Magican of Faith
Mage Warrior~Breaker
Magical Scientist
Tribe~Infecting Virus
Sinister Serpent

Magic~20

Pot Of Greed
Heavy Storm
Change of Heart
Swords Of Reveling Light
Mystical Space Typhoon
Snatch Steal
Premature Burial
Metamorphosis
Metamorphosis
Metamorphosis
Scapegoat
Scapegoat
Scapegoat
Enemy Controller
Enemy Controller
Enemy Controller
Creature Swap
Creature Swap
Smashing Ground
Smashing Ground

Traps~5

Bottomless Trap Hole
Bottomless Trap Hole
Bottomless Trap Hole
Call of the Haunted
Torrential Tribute

Fusion Deck - Alot

3x Everything I need

Side~Board~15

Don Zaloog
Don Zaloog
Mobius The Frost Monarch
Mobius The Frost Monarch
Swarm Of Locusts
Swarm Of Locusts
Swarm Of Locusts
Book of Moon
Book of Moon
Book of Moon
Forceful Sentry
Confiscation
Sakuretsu Armor
Sakuretsu Armor
Sakuretsu Armor

Thats one of the last Yugioh decks I used competitively, almost 3 years ago now. Got an invite to 2005 US Nats with it(Placed 3rd at Regs), but I didn't show. Anyways sheesh. That must have been first or 2nd ban list? Haven't touched my cards in ages ;/

I found the semi tourney report on an old forum I use, but yeah, I doubt I'll post it. I ended up going 6-1 before top 8, 8-2 for the day I think, and the only 2 people I lost to placed first and second, so yeah. I still have my old placemat from regs around here somewhere...

I quit after Metamorphosis got limited I think. Was my favorite deck type to play. I adapted fine, but it just wasn't nearly as fun.

Jet
11-03-2007, 11:30 AM
@cybernetic Ghost

yeeaah... *rolls eyes* 3 spirit reapers and DD Lady? sure... the old days where they weren't restricted... even Pot and Dark... and Change... and Sinister... gawd... deck of brokens =P

@ER

You might wanna take a look at Defender agiain... READ CAREFULLY... why the hell would it be common if it were to allow you to draw an additional card AND have 2700 DEF for 4 stars??? your OPPONENT draws a card... I pity your opponents lol... I pity them even more if they ALLOW you to draw a card XD

Cybernetic Ghost
11-03-2007, 02:15 PM
@cybernetic Ghost

yeeaah... *rolls eyes* 3 spirit reapers and DD Lady? sure... the old days where they weren't restricted... even Pot and Dark... and Change... and Sinister... gawd... deck of brokens =P

I prefer to call them the good times. In all honesty, if they would have just banned BLS in addition to what was already there, the list would have been perfect. Its no diffrent now im guessing since some cards are clearly better then others, and only a few deck types run supreme. Back then at least there was Chaos, Morph, Earth Warrior was ran alot around here, Monarch Control, ect.

Anyways, since the release of Morph almost, I HAD been running a morph deck. I just didn't like the game much after it was gone.

But yeah, my deck was decent, but I made it at 4 am the morning before Regs, and forgot my Painful Choice. Double Airknight, triple morph and double swap can lead to dead hands ;$

Yughi
11-03-2007, 08:11 PM
i have had a few decks but my best was my spell caster one

Master Aqua
11-27-2007, 06:41 PM
your spell catser was your best deck ever made but it could do nothing to stop exodia necross!

earth_type_rule
11-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Rate this pl0x ( already stated it in other thread, untill I realized this was the official, somewhat )

Fusion:
Gladiator Beast Gaiodiaz

Monsters:
Gladiator Beast Alexander
Gladiator Beast Spartacus
Gladiator Beast Dimacari (3x)
Gladiator Beast Hoplomus (2x)
Gladiator Beast Bestiari (3x)
Gladiator Beast Murmillo (2x)
Gladiator Beast Secutor (2x)
Gil Garth (it's a ghost rare 1800 monster that I like, but it's not complete nessercary in this deck)
Witch Doctor of Sparta (3x)
Test Tiger (1x, will be needing more)
Test Ape (2x)

Magics:
Gladiator Beast's Battle Gladius (3x)
Gladiator Beast's Battle Halbert (3x)
Mystical Space Typhoon
Gladiators Return (3x)
Tribute to the Doomed

Traps:
Disarm (3x)
Parry (2x)
Trap Hole (2x)
Draining Shield
Defencive Tactics
Curse of Aging
Waboku
Trap Jammer
Good Goblins Housekeeping (need more of those)

Thos 41 card deck of Gladiator Beast's is pretty good already. But it needs some more additional stuff and more Gladiator Beasts. If you can give some handy advice, call it.

Stardy
11-28-2007, 05:49 PM
With a DH Defender on the field, your defence is solid, what is good, your opponant also draws two cards each turn, what is also good, cause if they cant destroy it, they get a deckout.

Plus, you could play Solem Wishes and Weapon change to give him 2700 att till the end of your opponants turn for 200 life points each use (due to Solem Wishs) what is a good way to take a early lead, plus he wont be in defence mode so your opponant wont get another card, so unless you want a opponant deckout, try it.

Master Aqua
11-28-2007, 06:08 PM
With a DH Defender on the field, your defence is solid, what is good, your opponant also draws two cards each turn, what is also good, cause if they cant destroy it, they get a deckout.

Plus, you could play Solem Wishes and Weapon change to give him 2700 att till the end of your opponants turn for 200 life points each use (due to Solem Wishs) what is a good way to take a early lead, plus he wont be in defence mode so your opponant wont get another card, so unless you want a opponant deckout, try it.

my deck is extremly good at taking advantage of cards that force you to draw as many cards as psssible. If my decks attacks fail, exodia comes out as a back up. someone tryed to make my deck shrink to 0 cards once what they got was me automatically winning !!!

through the deck i posted earlier is my old deck it did not really last long after i got anoyed at it i revered it back -well all most back- to its former glory

I love exodia and dark magican they can own a very large varity of decks.

Stardy
12-01-2007, 01:03 PM
I missed ETR's post =P

Looks like a good deck, but im a n00b, so dont ask me =P
Id give it an 8.9/10