PDA

View Full Version : Dumbledore Poll #1 - Which Dumbledore Sibling do you like best?

Professor Geoffrey
10-31-2007, 01:19 AM
Which Dumbledore did you like more? I know we didn't hear about Ariana much... But try to pick your favorite.

Of course, I pick Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. It was revealed that that is his full name in Order of the Pheonix.

Legendary Wolf
10-31-2007, 01:27 AM
Albus Dumbledore rules.

Brain surprised me though.

Nirvash
10-31-2007, 01:30 AM
Last time I had checked, Dumbledore was not his own sibling. However, I like Dumbledore more than those 2 peoples called "familia".

Professor Geoffrey
10-31-2007, 01:36 AM
Last time I had checked, Dumbledore was not his own sibling. However, I like Dumbledore more than those 2 peoples called "familia".

That's why I put "Which Dumbledore Sibling-" not "Which one of Albus Dumbledore's siblings-".

Albus Dumbledore rules.

Brain surprised me though.

It's been a while! ^_^ The fact that he had three middle names surprised me!

Does anybody know the date of when James and Lily died? Or Harry's date of birth? I'm trying to find out how old Professot Dumbledore is. 'Tis a shame J.K. said he's gay, when that girl asked if Dumbledore ever found true love.

EDIT: Never mind. Dumbledore was born on the palendromic year of 1881. He was 114-116 when he died. Harry's birthday is July 31st, 1980.

Nirvash
10-31-2007, 01:54 AM
That's why I put "Which Dumbledore Sibling-" not "Which one of Albus Dumbledore's siblings-".

It's been a while! ^_^ The fact that he had three middle names surprised me!

Does anybody know the date of when James and Lily died? Or Harry's date of birth? I'm trying to find out how old Professot Dumbledore is. 'Tis a shame J.K. said he's gay, when that girl asked if Dumbledore ever found true love.

EDIT: Never mind. Dumbledore was born on the palendromic year of 1881. He was 114-116 when he died. Harry's birthday is July 31st, 1980.

My bad, my bad. I'm really out of it today. I got one point off my math quiz. One point from a perfect 100. ._.

I remember from the 5th book that he had 3 middle names, but they suprised me! I didn't expect Brian either.

Leman
10-31-2007, 02:04 AM
Aberfroth is better. Goats> Pheonixs :P

TeirusuFX
10-31-2007, 02:09 AM
And now...a quote from Ron...after he 'fails' his Divination O.W.L...

I like all three, they're unique in special ways...except for the fact that Ariana killed her mom...oh well! Sucks for her!

"...And now I don't care if my tea leaves spell 'die, Ron, die,' I'm chucking them in the bin where they belong."

eb90
10-31-2007, 02:13 AM
And now...a quote from Ron...after he 'fails' his Divination O.W.L...

I like all three, they're unique in special ways...except for the fact that Ariana killed her mom...oh well! Sucks for her!

"...And now I don't care if my tea leaves spell 'die, Ron, die,' I'm chucking them in the bin where they belong."

I do too.
I personnally prefer Albus more but I still like the other two as much!

Pokeboy sarab
10-31-2007, 07:05 AM
I do too.
I personnally prefer Albus more but I still like the other two as much!
I like Ariana more....her story was so tragic. First those muggles assaulted her. She couldn't control her magic. Then she killed her mom by mistake and in the end got killed too.

Xerion
10-31-2007, 07:10 AM
I read nor like Harry Potter. I only liked the second movie, the rest were trash to me. Plus the books are to long & thick.

-Xerion

Stinky
10-31-2007, 11:20 AM
Albus.

I mean, c'mon. He has a pheonix. :P

Master Aqua
10-31-2007, 05:01 PM
No way 8it would not make any scence that Jk rolling to say that dumbledore is gay that my freind thats is rubbish is far as im conserded

come on not everyone that is not maried is gay you know

anyways i vote dumbledore if it wasnt for him harry would have died and the world would be in the control of voldermort

Stardy
10-31-2007, 05:58 PM
No way 8it would not make any scence that Jk rolling to say that dumbledore is gay that my freind thats is rubbish is far as im conserded

come on not everyone that is not maried is gay you know

anyways i vote dumbledore if it wasnt for him harry would have died and the world would be in the control of voldermort
Its true...

anyway, I just put all 3

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Overall, Dumbledore's father was the best and bravets. He took alifetime's imprisonment rather than admitting that his daughter{Ariana} had done the magic[which turned her into a squib-thingie] so that she wouldn't be at St.Mungo's and spend a normal life.

After that, Aberforth, for having sense, and being attached to his family, and being very witty.

"With brains like that, you could be a Death Eater, son."

Professor Geoffrey
10-31-2007, 09:06 PM
Overall, Dumbledore's father was the best and bravets. He took alifetime's imprisonment rather than admitting that his daughter{Ariana} had done the magic[which turned her into a squib-thingie] so that she wouldn't be at St.Mungo's and spend a normal life.

After that, Aberforth, for having sense, and being attached to his family, and being very witty.

Ariana never was a squib. Always a wizard. She had magic until the very end.

Jimhe
10-31-2007, 09:09 PM
I like albus best:happy:

Stubby Boardman
10-31-2007, 09:58 PM
descent descent descent descent