PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!!!!!

-PK
10-31-2007, 12:32 AM
First off, I am aware Halloween doesn't start for a few hours, but it is good to say it now since people are celebrating it early, parties and such.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

So, who has special plans for tonight/tomorrow? Like, who is going to a party, watching a movie marathon, going to a haunted house, things like that.

I myself will be watching Halloween related tv shows, and being on the internet eating candy I bought yesterday. I am not trick or treating, thats why.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u4/vshade07/pumpkin3.gif<--Random pumpkin picture.

PK1

Nirvash
10-31-2007, 12:36 AM
I will not trick or treat, just like last year. Instead, I will give out candy. I get some pieces occasionally. I'm really weak to sugar, so I prefer not to have something really sweet or have something loaded with sugar.

Hallow's End be here.

Chiakakiri
10-31-2007, 12:51 AM
Happy Halloween! My mother is forcing me to go Trick-or-Treating...So I'm gonna try & rake in as much candy as possible as A NINJA! Then I'll get hyper off a year's worth of candy in a single night.

So Happy Halloween to all, no matter what you're doing. What sucks is that my friend won't be here for this joyous festivity filled with candy & gory movies. She went to bury her Uncle TT_TT. So..I'm alone this Hallows eve (Friend wise).

Xtra
10-31-2007, 01:02 AM
I just decided to go on a candy hunt this afternoon. Going as the nightsky. Painting my face black, and dotting my clothing a white and gold color. Doing the same to my face, along with a longer orange sliver along my side, as the moon. It'll be SO AWESOME!

JentleViolence
10-31-2007, 01:05 AM
Well tomorrow my friends and I are staying after school for this "Halloween Dance" thingie that's going on. After that, my friend and I are going back to my house to party. After that, we're going to trick or treat. (Goin' around the neighborhood twice. >])

Xtra
10-31-2007, 01:07 AM
Sounds like a romantic evening! Hope you too have lots of funny and get sick off eating too much candy! :D

JentleViolence
10-31-2007, 01:10 AM
Sounds like a romantic evening! Hope you too have lots of funny and get sick off eating too much candy! :D

Oh, thank you very much. ^^

But my friend is a girl, best friend.

XD

Having fun being the nightsky. That's a unique idea. ;]

Tamer Marco
10-31-2007, 01:37 AM
Tonight, I was SO ready to egg my gym teacher's house, but my friends said no at the last moment. :/

I would have chickened out too XD

EmBreon
10-31-2007, 01:47 AM
I will stay at home, like every year since the eighth grade. I'm not much in to parties. :oops: And I doubt I will even have any candy...

Jealous?

Tonight, I was SO ready to egg my gym teacher's house, but my friends said no at the last moment. :/

I would have chickened out too XD

The only time I got up enough courage to egg someone, I got caught. It was total crap too, because I only threw one egg, and everyone else threw like...twenty. ._. Oh well, it was stupid to do it in the first place.

Moral of this story, kids: Don't commit crimes! (Don't get caught)

Tamer Marco
10-31-2007, 01:51 AM
I will stay at home, like every year since the eighth grade. I'm not much in to parties. :oops: And I doubt I will even have any candy...

Jealous?

The only time I got up enough courage to egg someone, I got caught. It was total crap too, because I only threw one egg, and everyone else threw like...twenty. ._. Oh well, it was stupid to do it in the first place.

Moral of this story, kids: Don't commit crimes! (Don't get caught)

I think getting caught is the most important thing of all. Next mischief night, I'm egging a teacher's house for real. :P

Maybe the ISS teacher.

The jerks I were with didn't even have any toilet paper. :[

Sadly, I won't be doing anything for Halloween, except scare little childrens into giving me their candy. Oh yeah, I've done that.

Xerion
10-31-2007, 01:52 AM

Jealous?

Moral of this story, kids: Don't commit crimes! (Don't get caught)Really, we haven't even bought cany, we'll probably buy it later tommorow. I don't egg house, I tipie! It's funner, an if you have to clean it, it's alot easier to clean off/

-Xerion

Caecity
10-31-2007, 02:09 AM
I'm going Trick or treating by myself..got that right. I'm scared, I just do it for the candy, yep I'm desprite for some candy!

We already had our Halloween Dance, which was sorta retard though whatever!

Kaioo
10-31-2007, 02:35 AM

Jealous?

Moral of this story, kids: Don't commit crimes! (Don't get caught) <- LOl!

Uhm.. What the hell is Halloween?

Furyflame
10-31-2007, 02:36 AM
I don't like candy really, 'cept for some types. I'll probably give my candy to charity and make those orphans fat. :x

ArusuesFactor
10-31-2007, 02:38 AM
Tomorrow is a big day. It's Halloween. I'm not going to do anything so yeah...

EmBreon
10-31-2007, 02:43 AM
I think getting caught is the most important thing of all. Next mischief night, I'm egging a teacher's house for real. :P

Maybe the ISS teacher.

The jerks I were with didn't even have any toilet paper. :[

Sadly, I won't be doing anything for Halloween, except scare little childrens into giving me their candy. Oh yeah, I've done that.

Toilet paper is pretty much the key element in it. Odd someone wouldn't have some... Best to go it alone, I'd say. :cool: I heard the worst thing you can do to a window without it "destroying property" is to squirt syrup on it (Apparently it's a pain to get off come morning). :x

Haha, I shouldn't be giving people (children) ideas; I blame lack of sleep. :oops:

O_O

I'm going Trick or treating by myself..got that right. I'm scared, I just do it for the candy, yep I'm desprite for some candy!

Who doesn't do it for the candy?! That is the way it goes in trick-or-treating: 1)Run from house to house collecting, 2)Bring it home to be 'inspected' by parent, 3)Eat it, 4)Sugar high, 5)Sleep.

Though, things may have changed in the five years since my last time. :o

Seawolf
10-31-2007, 04:37 AM
I went to see Saw IV already, which was a mistake. :sick:

Tomorrow, I plan on watching more scary movies with my boyfriend and handing out candy to kids with my rat perched on my shoulder. I did not have the money to get a good costume, so I am just relaxing this year.

Sixto
10-31-2007, 04:42 AM
LOL, sorta like me, but I'm just wearing a shirt that says "Cheap Ass Halloween Costume." All the parties happened last week so I'll just watch movies and hand out candy at my parents'.

Shady
10-31-2007, 05:15 AM
Eh... I'm not doing anything tonight. No one 'celebrates' Halloween here. xD

Pokeboy sarab
10-31-2007, 05:52 AM
We don't celebbrate halloween here in India..so today is just a normal day for me I guess.

AshMistyMayfan
10-31-2007, 06:36 AM
24 minutes to go.

Oh, and Castro Street in SF, no official Halloween party at all.

Ataro
10-31-2007, 01:13 PM
No Halloween in Singapore. Meh, I wished there was Halloween, it will be fun.

Frozen_Mystic
10-31-2007, 01:26 PM
I'm gonna go with my friends. You're never too old for candy. I'm going as Sasuke Uchiha, mah friend Bilee's going as Chatam, and Chris is going as Mr. Fuzzy head. xD

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-31-2007, 06:09 PM
Happy Halloween, Pe2k! :D

I've just watched a few Movies, and then I went to a friend's place for a fancy-dress party. I didn't wear anything original, though. Oh, and I gobbled up a lot of candy. XD

Finchy
10-31-2007, 06:12 PM
The Finch family is a bit of a grumpy one when it concerns Halloween, so the majority of my time will probably be spent ignoring the knocks on the door. I wanna give them chocolate though, bless them :<

AshMistyMayfan
10-31-2007, 07:14 PM
Boo.

Ha ha ha!:crackup:

Happy Halloween.

Mitsuzo-kun
10-31-2007, 07:21 PM
GAHHHHH! >_<

I HATE HALLOWEEN!

Seriously, these people are starting to get on my nerves. Silly people knocking on my door every thirty seconds. ;_;

And then this dude knocked the pot of treats out of my hand, and they spilled across my driveway. They grabbed loads of them, and ran. I chased them, but they ran fast, and I had no shoes. Ouch. Then I had to pick them all back up.

But there were really little kids, and they were so sweet. Meh. I don't care. Halloween sucks, IMO, but if little kids enjoy it, meh.

Hakken
10-31-2007, 07:23 PM
Goin around the whole town with a boyfriend and Tee-peeing my rival's house. >3 Oh yes, and throwing marshmallows at people.

I'm going as Gaara!

TayyabX
10-31-2007, 07:41 PM
I just got back from school...
Happy Halloween everyone! =D

Damn... I gotta go see my dad in the Hospital, that's 30.43 minutes of Trick-or-Treat miss! =O

I'm not dressing up, just getting candy.... I can put my hair back, and put on my hood, and look emo, just in case the guy gives candy to people in costume only... =P

Orthar
10-31-2007, 07:44 PM
Me and my friends are going door to door as Scientologists spreading the L. Ron Hubbard gospell. My 'costume' is a dress shirt and dress pants with pictures of Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and R. Kelly taped on me.

Stinky
10-31-2007, 08:22 PM
I HATE HALLOWEEN!

*slaps*

I'm going with a couple friends, we're going to have pizza and go trick or treating. His neighborhood is huge, so the candy output will be awesome. :D

I swear, next year, I'm going as Dr. Cox.

Professor Geoffrey
10-31-2007, 08:34 PM
I will be trick or treating! It's unlawful for me to be doing so for my age here in Loudon County, but I'm doing it anyways. There aren't any police in my neighborhood. The alternative for people my age and over is the parade.

I think that people 13 (my age) and older have a curfew of 10:00 p.m., since it does say:

A special curfew hour of 10:00 p.m. on Halloween is hereby established for the trick or trick or treat visitations permitted by subsection (b) above.

Subsection (b) states:

It shall be unlawful for any person over 12 years of age to appear on or in the streets, highways, public buildings, private homes, or public places in the municipality in any mask or disguise whereby the identity of such person is concealed, without permission of the municipal manager of the chief of police.

It's all a load of crap, people. CRAP!

Hatchet
10-31-2007, 08:38 PM
I don't know if i will be going Trick-or-Treating on the night of Hallow's End.
I did go to this party yesterday for band members.
Dressed up as a hippie.

Freddy Fro
10-31-2007, 08:50 PM
Ah, man, darn me for being to old to trick-or-treat! I want some flippin' candy! :D

But I wouldn't go trick-o-treatin' anywho, I'd probably go to a fall festival they have at my church on Halloween, but this year, I'm just staying home, and turning the lights out so no darn kids come ring the doorbell like lazy moochers wanting free "heartattack" food because their mom said they look so cute in their little outfit everyone will give them candy!

Fro~

PS: And I'm going tomorrow to Wallyworld to get candy 75% off, and all for myself :D

Hyper Blaze
10-31-2007, 08:51 PM
GAHHHHH! >_<

I HATE HALLOWEEN!

Seriously, these people are starting to get on my nerves. Silly people knocking on my door every thirty seconds. ;_;

And then this dude knocked the pot of treats out of my hand, and they spilled across my driveway. They grabbed loads of them, and ran. I chased them, but they ran fast, and I had no shoes. Ouch. Then I had to pick them all back up.

But there were really little kids, and they were so sweet. Meh. I don't care. Halloween sucks, IMO, but if little kids enjoy it, meh.

At least someone knows how it feels ;~; Happy Halloween PE2K! ;)

-PK
10-31-2007, 09:06 PM
It seems like everyone is gonna have fun tonight xD

I enjoy having 2 bags of Vanilla flavored Tootsie Rolls, they are awesome. I also got some gummy body parts, they tasted good xD

TayyabX
10-31-2007, 10:42 PM
It seems like everyone is gonna have fun tonight xD

I enjoy having 2 bags of Vanilla flavored Tootsie Rolls, they are awesome. I also got some gummy body parts, they tasted good xD

I'm gonna go Trick or Treating in a while now! =P

SuGhA cRaZy BaBi! xD

Candy, Candy, Candy!

I only go for the candy, and I'm just gonna get my sweater, and look emo{ish} and all that xD

Khashoggi
10-31-2007, 10:54 PM
Dude, I know 17 year olds who STILL go trick-or-treating. At some point you really ARE too old for it.

I've never trick-or-treated in my area because I'm more likely to be abducted and raped than given sweets. Around here trick-or-treating equates to antisocial behaviour, and rightly so.

Loyal Arcanine
10-31-2007, 10:56 PM
Dude, I know 17 year olds who STILL go trick-or-treating. At some point you really ARE too old for it.

Is that really true? Bugger. :sad:

Eternal Moonlight
10-31-2007, 11:00 PM
Uhm.. What the hell is Halloween?

Well, it`s one evening a year were kids dress in costums ( a princess, ghost, cat, ect) and go knocking on the neiborhood peoples doors, and they get CANDY, for free. :happy:
Pretty sad summary, but it explains it ( a bit ) Oh and some schools let you dress up ( in approprate costums of course )

Anyhow, I put a cat mask on today at school and I`m basicly staying home tonight. Handing out some CANDY, maybee, and watching Garfeild`s Halloween. My bro gives me the candy he doesn`t like ( witch is most things with nuts in it. ) We get like no trick or treaters here, so alot of extra CANDY

I love CANDY :hungry:

Khashoggi
10-31-2007, 11:01 PM
Is that really true? Bugger. :sad:

When you're able to get a job and buy your own cack, that really is too old. And that's 13 over here. >:/

I share my heart of stone with much of Birmingham's population.

if you want sweets, you stay where you are, Dutchman. :x

Loyal Arcanine
10-31-2007, 11:06 PM
When you're able to get a job and buy your own cack, that really is too old. And that's 13 over here. >:/

I share my heart of stone with much of Birmingham's population.

if you want sweets, you stay where you are, Dutchman. :x
I shall. I shall proudly trick-and-treat every year in my favorite pokemon's costume or whatever else I like to wear, and eat my lovely sweets until the day I die. THERE.

TeirusuFX
11-01-2007, 12:01 AM
And now...a quote from Ron...before the Yule Ball...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Yay!!! Halloween arrived! Guess what that means? The end of the first quarter! WOO!!! That means no school tomorrow for report card preperations!

And for the people who like candy, I have to say this...

"Come here little boy...I have candy!"

Lastly, I'd like this pity the people with Samhainophobia...so sad...very very sad...

"...Look at me! I look like my great aunt Bessie!...Smells like my great aunt Bessie..........Murder me Harry."

-PK
11-01-2007, 02:20 AM
This Halloween was ok for me, but not exactly what I would call exciting. I barely had any candy, and I had homework. Overall, it was good.

Since I won't be awake at midnight(my time) to say this, I am saying it now,
Goodbye Halloween, see you next year.

theEND
11-01-2007, 02:29 AM
'Not going to trick or treat this year due to how I forgot to order a costume. D: Either that, or they didn't have it in the first place. T_T I tried to make it, but since I had a short time frame, I couldn't complete it in time for Halloween.

I'll try not to make the mistake next year. D:

Anyhow, Happy Halloween, everybody! :D Don't rot your teeth down to Hell if you're going to eat that candy!

Furyflame
11-01-2007, 03:29 AM
'Not going to trick or treat this year due to how I forgot to order a costume. D: Either that, or they didn't have it in the first place. T_T I tried to make it, but since I had a short time frame, I couldn't complete it in time for Halloween.

I'll try not to make the mistake next year. D:

Anyhow, Happy Halloween, everybody! :D Don't rot your teeth down to Hell if you're going to eat that candy!
Im donating mine to charity.....Or just selling it for cold hard cash. :x

.AzureLight
11-01-2007, 03:45 AM
I'm too old for it. However, discounted candy is appreciated, especially when you buy $81 worth of it. :hungry:

Tamer Marco
11-01-2007, 03:48 AM
I'm too old for it. However, discounted candy is appreciated, especially when you buy $81 worth of it. :hungry:

Don't let your stomach rupture and explode! :O

Groudon_fan
11-01-2007, 03:56 AM
I got back from Trick or treating, It was nice.

Mmm... Caramel apple pops!

Bye halloween, See ya next year!

Edit: :O 9-11 posts, IT'S AN OMEN!

.AzureLight
11-01-2007, 03:58 AM
Don't let your stomach rupture and explode! :O

Aww... but that was exactly what I was planning. :sad: