PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh Cards (Forbidden...etc.)

xDesires-Lovex
10-31-2007, 02:43 PM
Hey, I decided to make this thread because I've seen people build amazing decks and then figure out that they're key card has become band. And I've seen people make a great deck, and then a new pack comes out, with cards that uterly crush your stratergie.

Here I'm going to try and post News about the game, but also updated Forbideen Lists, Along with news on cards before they come out.

Please try not to post in here, maybe sometime I could get it locked and stickeyd, and then get a moderator to post my news for me but give me credit. Hope this is a help to all players.

Index

Useful Links (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1815184&postcount=2)
Advanced Format Forbidden List (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1815187&postcount=3)

xDesires-Lovex
10-31-2007, 02:43 PM
This post will be used to host several things.

Ok so guys I thought I'd post some good sites in this part, to buy cards etc.

Good Card Shops

Yugioh Trading Card (Also Sells other Cards Games, My Personal Favourite) (www.yugiohtradingcard.co.uk)

PM me to submit more...

Learn How To Play

A Good Interactive Demo (Owned By UpperDeck) (http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/yugioh/en/gameplay/demo/default.aspx)
Online Rulebook (http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/yugioh/uk/gameplay/rulebook/default.aspx)

Pm me to submit more...

Checklists

Has Every Checklist (http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/yugioh/en/products/checklists/default.aspx)

Credits...

UpperDeck For The Official Checklists and Forbidden Lists.

xDesires-Lovex
10-31-2007, 02:45 PM
I. Forbidden Cards

You cannot use these cards in your Deck or Side Deck:

BLACK LUSTER SOLDIER - ENVOY OF THE BEGINNING
BREAKER THE MAGICAL WARRIOR
BUTTERFLY DAGGER - ELMA
CHANGE OF HEART
CHAOS EMPEROR DRAGON - ENVOY OF THE END
CHAOS SORCERER
CYBER JAR
CYBER-STEIN
DARK HOLE
DELINQUENT DUO
EXCHANGE OF THE SPIRIT
FIBER JAR
GRACEFUL CHARITY
HARPIE'S FEATHER DUSTER
IMPERIAL ORDER
LAST TURN
LAST WILL
MAGICAL SCIENTIST
MAGICIAN OF FAITH
MAKYURA THE DESTRUCTOR
MIRAGE OF NIGHTMARE
MONSTER REBORN
PAINFUL CHOICE
POT OF GREED
RAIGEKI
SINISTER SERPENT
THE FORCEFUL SENTRY
THOUSAND-EYES RESTRICT
TIME SEAL
TRIBE-INFECTING VIRUS
TSUKUYOMI
VICTORY DRAGON
WITCH OF THE BLACK FOREST
YATA-GARASU

II. Limited Cards

You can ONLY use one of the following cards in the Deck & Side Deck combined:

BOOK OF MOON
CALL OF THE HAUNTED
CARD DESTRUCTION
CEASEFIRE
CHAIN STRIKE
CONFISCATION
CRUSH CARD VIRUS
D. D. WARRIOR LADY
DARK MAGICIAN OF CHAOS
DEFENDER OF THE FOREST, GREEN BABOON
DIMENSION FUSION
ELEMENTAL HERO STRATOS
EXODIA THE FORBIDDEN ONE
FUTURE FUSION
GIANT TRUNADE
GRAVITY BIND
HEAVY STORM
JINZO
LEFT ARM OF THE FORBIDDEN ONE
LEFT LEG OF THE FORBIDDEN ONE
LEVEL LIMIT - AREA B
LIMITER REMOVAL
MAGE POWER
MAGIC CYLINDER
MAGICAL STONE EXCAVATION
MIND CRUSH
MIRROR FORCE
MORPHING JAR
MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON
NEO-SPACIAN GRAND MOLE
NIGHT ASSAILANT
NOBLEMAN OF CROSSOUT
OVERLOAD FUSION
POT OF AVARICE
PREMATURE BURIAL
PROTECTOR OF THE SANCTUARY
RIGHT ARM OF THE FORBIDDEN ONE
RIGHT LEG OF THE FORBIDDEN ONE
RING OF DESTRUCTION
SANGAN
SCAPEGOAT
SNATCH STEAL
SPIRIT REAPER
SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT
TORRENTIAL TRIBUTE
TREEBORN FROG
TWIN-HEADED BEHEMOTH
ULTIMATE OFFERING
UNITED WE STAND

III. Semi-Limited Cards

You can ONLY use two of the following cards in the Deck & Side Deck combined:

APPRENTICE MAGICIAN
CREATURE SWAP
D. D. ASSAILANT
DECK DEVASTATION VIRUS
GOOD GOBLIN HOUSEKEEPING
MANTICORE OF DARKNESS
MASK OF DARKNESS
METAMORPHOSIS
RECKLESS GREED
REINFORCEMENT OF THE ARMY
WALL OF REVEALING LIGHT

xDesires-Lovex
11-01-2007, 09:47 AM
Whats New?

http://www.gameground.de/shop/images/cyberdarkimpact_booster.jpg
Cyberdark Impact Booster Pack

This new pack feattures on Zane from the anime, with his new CYBERDARK cards.
These cards function alot like his other dragons, the Cyber Dragons, but the end result card is the CYBERDARK DRAGON.

This card has ALOT of portentian, but also like Cyberend dragon, requires 3 fusion material monsteres to summon.

This card is 8 stars andhas 1000 attack points and defence points. But the KEy part is, it's effects.
When this card is summoned you can removed 1 dragon card from your graveyard and equipt it to Cyberdark Dragon, and the dragon monsters attack points, are transfered onto the dragon, adding to it's already 1000 attack points.

For Example I Have a Cyber Dragon(2100) in my graveyard and summopn Cyberdark Dragon, I then equipt Cyber Dragon from my graveyard to Cyberdark Dragon, and thus it gets 3100 Attack, because it got 2100 attack added to it.

And to make this card even more devistating, it gains 100 attack points for every card in your graveyard, can you handle that? :D

Cyberdark Dragon (http://websites.uk-plc.net/Yu-Gi-Oh_Trading_Cards_Limited/products/DP04-EN014_Cyberdark_Dragon.htm)

I'd like to also say that this card Can be got from the Zane Duelist Packs.

This pack is amazing for people who use Zane's cyber cards to duel, it has alot of support cards for Cyber cards and new monsters. Definately a good packet.

Jet
11-01-2007, 10:11 AM
ER wtf are you doing lol

1st of you already have the list of forbidden/restricted list, yet you still need to make another post with it...

2nd there is no need to have "my page" there =P...

3rd technically YGO is dead here, even though there are a select few (like me =P XD) that play it still...

4th your "what's new" isn't new at all... in fact its old, what rock were you hiding under? Tactical Evolution is already out for the US... and Gladiator's Assault is out in Japan, nearly coming for the US, as well as SD13 - Revival of Grand Dragon, and coming soon, the next Structure Deck would be all about Monarchs... you might wanna change that into something like a "card of the day/week/month/whatever" thing... although Kenny doesn't continue much with Magic anymore either... so... meh =P

xDesires-Lovex
11-01-2007, 10:18 AM
When I say new, I mean to countrys like the Uk and US, I know Tatical Evolution is out, I've got some cards form it, but Cyberdark hasn't even had the premier events in the UK yet, and it's probibly only just come ut in the US of A.

And the my page, I just thought people would want to know that this isn't been done by a guy who thinks Skull Servent is a good card >.<

Jet
11-01-2007, 12:06 PM
lolz I see

well, still can't wait for Tag Force Evolution for PS2... Reficul and her support cards are gonna be released, and we can probably make a decent Anti-Life Gain deck. BTW that's Lucifer spelled backwards =P

I'm guessing I'll be the one making the "card of the day" thing here... feels like I have this power urge to do so =P

oh... delete that forbidden list and your "my page" will ya'?

CotD:

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/8/8f/Red-EyesDarknessMetalDragonLE11-JP.jpg

レッドアイズ・ダークネスメタルドラゴン

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Level: 10
Dark/Dragon
2800 ATK / 2400 DEF
Effect: This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 Dragon-Type monster you control. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster except "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" from your hand or Graveyard.

This card just screams WTF... not sure if it can be Normal Summoned, but you don't see the "except" clause there... so it means its not a Nomi-monster; meaning once u get it out, you can bring it back to life via any means. The extra Special Summon ability is well damn good with recruiters (probably Troop Dragon or Masked Dragon), but what tops it off is its 2nd ability: You can special summon a dragon... not just from the hand... you can also summon from the graveyard!

Alas, all things with power comes with a price: has no ways of protecting itself... but other than that, it's damn good; its balanced slightly; fortunately giving it only 2800 ATK =P

10/10

Kenny_C.002
11-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Kenny doesn't continue much with Magic anymore either... so... meh =P

Well when you get long chains of your own posts for like 2 pages, it gets dull.

xDesires-Lovex
11-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Jet, I stil lthink its necessary, well possibly not the my page, I'll delete that lol.

And ofcourse you can post cards your interested in, it is a fan thread after all.

When I saw The Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon come out in the Promo Packs I was like OMFG YAYZ!

It's always been a card I've been interested in after the anime.

Master Aqua
11-02-2007, 07:18 AM
me too but for a diffrent monster in my cASE AS I SOON AS I SAW the magician of black choas on promo pack 8 i bought up bassically the stores entire stocki love spellls casters! They rock im going to try and get images of cards i have created up on display on pe2k

xDesires-Lovex
11-03-2007, 08:04 AM
Yeah, and I've always wanted Metamorphasis, and I LOVE how they're all shinies :D

earth_type_rule
11-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Eh, just to let you guys know, I've battled with Cyberdrak Dragon and the entire Cyberdragon combo, and it sucked like hellz. I recommand you guys NOT to get those cards.

Jet
11-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Eh, just to let you guys know, I've battled with Cyberdrak Dragon and the entire Cyberdragon combo, and it sucked like hellz. I recommand you guys NOT to get those cards.

... then you have the wrong deck... did u NOT ADD in Future Fusion and Overload Fusion? did u ACTUALLY PUT IN Power Bond? Did you ACTUALLY PUT IN the Cyber Dark parts? (Edge, Keel, and the other one) If all answers are yes... then your deck will definitely lose...

*will post later why, as well as another card, gtg*

earth_type_rule
11-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Dude, I bought Zane Trustdale packages till I could make the entire deck. Here's a little spoof from what I had in my deck ( prolly not complete, been a while )

Future Fusion
Power Bond
Poli
Cyberdark Dragon
Cyberdark Keel
Cyberdark Edge
Cyberdark w/e his name was
3x masked dragon ( for the three cyberdarks )
Witch of the black forest
3x Cyberdragon
Cyber End Dragon
Cyber Twin Dragon
Cyber Barrier Dragon
Cyber Laser Dragon
Chimera Overtech Dragon

Then I had good trap cards like magic cylinder, Shadow spell, waboku etc.

Jet, if you thought I am a complete n00b in yugioh, you got that VERY wrong.

xDesires-Lovex
11-04-2007, 07:03 AM
The cybers ALL together make a great deck.

Jet
11-04-2007, 12:11 PM
@earth, I'm not implying that you are a noob, but it is pretty noobish that you'd actualy put Cyber barrier and cyber Laser Dragon in a deck... they're just display cards, why the hell would u want to give up your Cyber Dragon that has a threatening 2100 ATK on the field for a 2800 DEF one? OR the fact that you waste 2 Cyber Dragons for a Laser Dragon whose ATK is slightly higher than Cyber Dragon... so what of the destruction effect, its a bad deal; 3 for 1? (the spell and 2 cyber dragons for 1 card)

anyways... if you REALLY want a Zane deck, here's my suggestion:

Lvl 1-4 Monsters:
-1x Magician of Faith
-1x Sangan
-1x Card Trooper
-1x Morphing Jar
-2x Masked Dragon
-2x Cyberdark Keel
-2x Cyberdark Horn
-2x Cyberdark Edge
-3x Hunter Dragon
-3x Cyber Phoenix

Lvl 5+ Monsters:
-1x White Horned Dragon
-1x Jinzo
-1x Chthonian Emperor Dragon
-3x Cyber Dragon

Spells:
-1x Card Destruction
-1x Creature Swap
-1x Premature Burial
-1x Pot of Avarice
-1x Limiter Removal
-1x Book of Moon
-1x Future Fusion
-1x Overload Fusion
-1x Smashing Ground
-1x Mystical Space Typhoon
-1x Heavy Storm
-1x Swords of Revealing Light
-2x Lightning Vortex

Traps:
-1x Cyberdark Impact!
-1x Magic Cylinder
-1x Mirror Force
-1x Waboku
-1x Call of the Haunted
-1x Ultimate Offering
-2x Sakuretsu Armor

# of cards: 46

Fusion:
-3x Cyberdark Dragon
-3x Cyber End Dragon
-3x Cyber Twin Dragon
-3x Chimeratech Overdragon

Sideboard:
-1x Cyberdark Keel
-1x Cyberdark Horn
-1x Cyberdark Edge
-1x Treeborn Frog
-1x Mobius the Frost Monarch
-1x Zaborg the Thunder Monarch
-1x Blowback Dragon
-1x Fusion Gate
-1x Magical Shard Excavation
-1x Nobleman of Crossout
-1x Power Bond
-1x Dimension Wall
-1x Card Trader
-2x Mei-Ko, Master of Barriers

any questions just ask

Why no Polymerization: Ask any pro, its a waste of space. That's why Future Fusion and Overload Fusion are there... if they fail, Magician of Faith is there to get it back, and you have Magical Shard Excavation backed up. Fusion Gate does better as well, but don't count on it either.

Why White-horned Dragon and Chtonian Emperor Dragon: Actually it can be any big dragon with a decent effect... I just couldn't think of anything else... Either Gravi-Crush or Magna-Slash Dragon, of even Tyrant Dragon or Armed Dragon LV 5, or Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 6 even... though I'd stick to Chtonian ED if I were you... or if you want more machines, you could replace it with a Blowback Dragon

card of the day:
http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/a/a9/ChimeratechFortressDragonVJMP-JP-UR.jpg
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
Level: 8
Dark / Machine / Fusion
0 ATK / 0 DEF

Effect:

"Cyber Dragon" + 1 or more Machine-Type monsters

This card cannot be used as a Fusion Material Monster. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Fusion Deck except by sending the above cards on either side of the field to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) The original ATK of this card become the number of Fusion Material Monsters you used × 1000.

Ironically its named Fortress Dragon, but it will always have 0 DEF =/. What do you think the max ATK of this card could be? 5000? nope... 10000... read it again... on either side of the field. But seriously, no way your opponent would have 5 monsters on his/her field, and you have 5 monsters on your side of the field... Machine type even... unless you have Scapegoat tokens and a Cyber Dragon out, then your opponent has 5 monsters, and you have DNA Surgery out set to Machines.

But what is it really, is it just another hydra card? (more tributes = more power) Maybe, but because of those 6 words...

on either side of the field

makes a whole lot of difference... in fact, you don't have to use any of YOUR monsters to bring this out... you can use your opponent's Cyber Dragon as the initial catalyst, then 1 other machine should be a good enough card for 2k attack, what more if you have some other decent machine (lke Card Trooper, heck maybe even Mecha Dog Marron). Well I see this card as an anti Cyber Dragon card, and a big guy, but that's about it.

10/10 against Cyber Dragons and Gadget decks...

7/10 otherwise if you plan to use your own machines

earth_type_rule
11-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Cyber Fortress Dragon, wtf o_O NEVER seen that one before.

Though, Jet, Cyber Barrier and Laser dragon are good, if you wanna summon Chimera Tech Overdragon. That's what's overload fusion if for. And another thing. Jinzo.

It's nice and all to stop trap cards, but you suffer from the same fate. So your trapcards become useless aswell.

Stardy
11-04-2007, 04:14 PM
And the my page, I just thought people would want to know that this isn't been done by a guy who thinks Skull Servent is a good card >.<
Bu-but whats wrong with Skull Servant?
Use him right, and he have at least 500 attack! *I really meen 500, not 5000 or anything*

Stopping being a n00b for now, I say, wow at that card thats the new COTD, never seen that one before.

Master Aqua
11-04-2007, 04:31 PM

Though, Jet, Cyber Barrier and Laser dragon are good, if you wanna summon Chimera Tech Overdragon. That's what's overload fusion if for. And another thing. Jinzo.

It's nice and all to stop trap cards, but you suffer from the same fate. So your trapcards become useless aswell.

have you ever heard of a nice card amplifeir its really quite good atDISABLING THAT EFFECT !Sometime it also can hurt to disable your own trap cards like gavity bind

Stardy
11-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Gravity Bind is a good card if used right (like in a a combo with that sea castle thing that decreases water monsters levels, forgot the name, its a field card.)

Jet
11-05-2007, 02:32 PM

I know why it's there... I managed to put out a 8000 ATK Chimeratech by playing Heavy Storm to clear the spell/trap field, activating Future Fusion to send a hell lot of machines to the graveyard... then Overload Fusion removing the following:

3x Mechanicalchaser
2x Cyber Phoenix
2x Drillroid
1x Cyber Dragon
1x Jinzo
1x Blowback Dragon

I know my stuff, I've played pro tournaments before... and they all say that Cyber Barrier bites... only 1 says Laser is good only because its his favorite card, even for Overload Fusion... what's it gonna do, just bait for Overload Fusion/Future Fusion? these are the only machines that are worth putting in a deck:

-Cyber Dragon (need I say more why?)

-Cyber Dark cards (in their own deck, its to hard to pull it off with chimeratech OTK)

-Mechanicalchaser (the only decent vanilla machine, if there were a 1900 ATK, of course get that instead)

-Drillroid (unfortunately flip effects would still happen if they were face-down, but it definitely screws around recruiter cards (sangan, mystic tomato, etc)

-Gadgets (need I say more again? why do you think they were restricted to 2 per deck)

-Blowback Dragon (a chance to literally blow away an opponent's card)

-Jinzo (well duh... the reason why you put it in is because you only have few traps, if Jinzo's out, well go ahead and set the traps... obviously your opponent would try and get rid of it... then your traps are free to go... don't think of Jinzo's trap disabler as a drawback to you, think of it as a disadvantage to your opponent)

-Gyroid (yes this card in my opinion is worth it, it negates one attack at least)

-Mecha Dog Marron (BOOM)

-Fusilier Dragon the Dual Mode Beast (one of the reasons why Metamorphasis is banned, if it's face up without tribute summoning it, flip it face down with book of moon, its back to its original ATK/DEF)

-Cyber Phoenix (cheap anti targeting cards, as well as free draw if it gets destroyed)

-Spell Canceller (not suggested, but apparently some pros use it as well to lock their opponents with Jinzo and Spell Cancller)

-Roulette Barrel (not really a "must have" card, but very useful at times actually... and its fun... it has a handy 2k def to boot)

can't think of anything else...

earth_type_rule
11-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Nice combo with the fusilier dragon. Though, I prefer the trap card skill drain, then get all those 4 star 2000+ att monsters. Fusilier Dragon's special will be whiped out too. While in you hand, he still has it. Summon it with his effect, and get a 2800 monster summon. ( effect negated due to skill drain :D )

Well, there can be make A LOT of combo's, there's just too much. Though, I prefer just to stay with my decklet.

Anywho, here's my card of the day:
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5605/fotben0611pq2.jpg

Diabolos, King of the abyss.

I just got that card from a package. I then tested it against a friend of mine. Well, let's just say he got annoyed by his effect. Diabolos has the effect to see the top card of your opponent BEFORE the draw fase. Then you can put it up or under the deck. The last turn for my friend ( then I would of killed him ). I looked at his card. He would of drawn lightning vortex xD

So I just put that down under his deck, and won me the duel :]

Master Aqua
11-06-2007, 07:17 AM
na you cannot use future fusion cimera tech would automatically destroy it when its summoned thats why cimera tech is not forbbiden or limited

here a quote from the card " when this card is speciasl summond send all other cards you control to the graveyard" this inclued fure fusion im so sorry but your stratigy ends up in disater not only thast but its gone for good

Jet
11-06-2007, 03:01 PM
oi... I can only do the card of the day =P I am technically "teh wizez among j00$" XD *aside from Brian who doens't come anymore*

and he's got a point, no point in using Future Fusion on Chimeratech because it will kill itself.

and FOR CRYING OUT LOUD grieivous your grammar and spellingszzzeszzszsorrsszsz >_<

Card of the day... 3!!!

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/1/19/Reficul%2CtheFallenAngelNurse-JP-Anime.jpg
Reficul the Fallen One
堕天使スキ-レールナィュフ
Dark/Fairy
Level: 4
1400 ATK / 600 DEF

Effect: Card effects that increase your opponent's Life Points are changed to inflict the same amount as damage to your opponent's Life Points.

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/5/54/DarkCure-JP-Anime.jpg
Dark Cure
ーク・キュア
Trap - Continuous

Effect: When an opponent's monster is successfully summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, increase opponent's lifepoints equal to half of the original ATK of that monster.

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/6/6e/SadisticPotion-JP-Anime.jpg
Sadistic Potion
サディスティック・ポーション
Trap - Normal

Effect: After activation, this card becomes an equip card and equipped it on a monster on your field. When this card's controller would deal damage to opponent by card effect, increase the attack strength of the equipped monster by 1000 until end of that turn.

*In the anime, Sadistic Potion is a Continuous Trap that increase Reficul's ATK instead of being an equip card to any monster*

These cards are used Emi-sensei (or Ms. Fonda Fontaine in the US version) in Yu-gi-oh GX animé and will be released as promos for the next PS2 game; Beginning of Destiny. Why do I feature these? no reason... anti-life gain effects isn't really a big deal, but I damn like the art of Reficul XD

Reficul - Art: 10/10 Effect: 5/10, but being Dark seems to be side-boardable
Reficul in her own deck - 10/10... what deck? especially with those new cards that lets your opponent gains 3000 LP for no reason... and your opponent draws 2 cards for no reason... this could be a good combo for Greed maybe.

Dark Cure: 8/10 on its own deck with Reficul, otherwise not worth it

Sadistic Potion-
- now this seems a bit interesting... seems good to put in within stall/burn decks if you need some offensive power in attacking. but yeah, mainly for Reficul I guess 7/10 in its own deck with Reficul

earth_type_rule
11-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Nice combo. Also Solomens Wishes (splled, w/e) could be very helpfull with this card :P

Jet, I was putting abyss up for MY card, not for you all. :P

You can do your card of the day w/e you like to.

T3H W1Z3Z 4M0NG U5 ! 15H T3H 1337 0FF 4||1111111111

gg

Mr M
11-08-2007, 05:53 PM
I must say, reading all the translations of the *** cards
that you've put up on here Jet really intrigues me! ^^
Most of those cards (From your latest post) I haven't seen before!

Anyway I do run a Dark Magician deck! But somewhat "sub-par"
since I don't have the required cards as of late. :oops:
What do I mean by that? Well like DM's signature support cards like
"Thousand Knifes", and "Dark Magic Curtain."

Jet
11-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Well its been a while...

@Mr. M - well look at the recent cards now, you won't even need those "support cards" (except Curtain maybe)

whats new whats new?

New set coming in Japan in November 23: Phantom of Darkness: Yubel finally has his/her own card... and who would've guessed he/she (you know we really can't decide on what Yubel's gender is since he/she is hermaphroditic...)
has 3 forms???

here they are:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/d9/Yubel-JP-Anime.jpg
Yubel
Dark / Fiend
0 ATK / 0 DEF
Effect: This card is not destroyed by battle. If this face-up Attack Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, inflict damage equal to the ATK of the attacking monster to your opponent. All Battle Damage to this card's controller that they take from a battle involving this card becomes 0. During your End Phase, this card is destroyed, unless you Tribute 1 monster you control. If this card is destroyed by an effect other than its own, you can Special Summon 1 "Yubel - Das Abscheulich Ritter" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/9/9f/Yubel-DasAbscheulichRitterPTDN-JP-UR.jpg
Yubel - Das Abscheulich Ritter
Dark / Fiend
0 ATK / 0 DEF

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Yubel". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this face-up Attack Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, damage equal to the ATK of the attacking monster is inflicted to your opponent. Battle Damage to the controller of this card becomes 0. During your End Phase, destroy all monsters on the field except this card. If this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Yubel - Das Extremer Traurig Drachen" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/c/cb/Yubel-DasExtremerTraurigDrachenPTDN-JP-UR.jpg
Yubel - Das Extremer Traurig Drachen
Dark / Fiend
0 ATK / 0 DEF

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Yubel - Das Abscheulich Ritter". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this face-up Attack Position card battles with an opponent's monster, at the end of the damage step, inflict damage equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster to your opponent's Life Points, and destroy that monster. Battle Damage to the controller of this card as a result of this card battling becomes 0.

WTF?!? what does he/she do??? Technically its just a Relinquished/Amazoness Swordswoman-like effect; damage dealt to you is dealt to the enemy instead; but he/she can't be destroyed through battle either... for Yubel alone, u need to feed it to keep it alive... if it dies through other means, you can get the 2nd form... if the 2nd form dies, you get the ultimate form... the only time you can attack an opponent's monster; since the 1st and 2nd form; your opponent HAS to attack Yubel for them to get damaged; you attacking your opponent's monster doesn't do a thing.

So rating? well at least Yubel's 1st form isn't a Nomi monster, meaning you can Special Summon him/her with Mystic Tomato with ease... for effect-wise? well its nothing more than a defensive card; for the ultimate form, well it's slightly strong, though he/she's not invincible... Yubel (all 3 forms) can easily die to any destroy effect. While form 1 and 2 allows him/her to upgrade to the next level, what happens with the ultimate form then?

*Player 2 activates Smashing Ground*
*Player 1 sends Yubel 2nd form to graveyard*
*Player 1 Special Summons Yubel 3rd form from deck*
*Player 1 attacks Player 2's Dark Magician of Chaos with Yubel 3rd form*
*Player 2 activates Mirror Force*

yeah... zzz

art is 10/10 no doubt... card wise though, I only give Yubel 1st form 6/10, Yubel 2nd form 7/10, ultimate form 6/10 as well

Xalapeno
11-18-2007, 02:03 PM
http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/1/19/Reficul%2CtheFallenAngelNurse-JP-Anime.jpg
Reficul the Fallen One
堕天使スキ-レールナィュフ
Dark/Fairy
Level: 4
1400 ATK / 600 DEF

Effect: Card effects that increase your opponent's Life Points are changed to inflict the same amount as damage to your opponent's Life Points.

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/5/54/DarkCure-JP-Anime.jpg
Dark Cure
ーク・キュア
Trap - Continuous

Effect: When an opponent's monster is successfully summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, increase opponent's lifepoints equal to half of the original ATK of that monster.

I'm bored and basically have nothing better to do. (Reflected by my recent posts)

Anyways.........

Instead of having Reciful the Fallen One, I'd suggest the card "Bad Reaction to Simochi".
They're basically the same thing, except BRTS is a trap card and it's continuous.

http://www.yugioh-cards.net/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/db2/DB2-EN202.jpg

I had a killer combo for that card, unfortunately I don't have the cards anymore and I haven't played this in a good 3 - 4 yrs.:ermm: